What Happens in Orbit Pt. 16

Story Info
Cora enjoys bonding with her coworkers.
2.7k words
4.84
3.6k
3

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With yesterday's practice, Jino was able to get all of Cora's clothes off in record time. "Oh," she whispered reverently. "Were you thinking about me?" She pressed her hand between Cora's legs, her fingers making a faint squish in the process.

"I- I was."

Jino swore under her breath, kneeling in front of Cora. She muffled a low moan as Jino's tongue pushed into her, then slowly pulled out. She mumbled something against Cora's thigh, her teeth grazing against her skin.

Cora tried to lean forward. "Hm?"

As Jino repeated herself, a loud beep sounded.

"Jino, you're needed to the front for a patient transfer."

Surprising Cora, she snarled. Carefully, Jino set Cora down and straightened up, sighing. "I'm not done with you."

Cora grinned. "You better not be. I'll go check on Della while you do that."

After putting her clothes back on, Cora went to Della's room. Expecting him to be asleep, she opened the door and stepped in, shutting it behind her.

"Cora?"

She jumped. "Oh, I didn't know you were awake."

Della rolled over to face her, nodding. His sleepy expression changed as he took a deep breath. "Again?"

Cora sat down next to him. "What do you mean?"

"You're not in heat again, are you?"

Cora shrugged. "I really can't tell. I'm..." She realized that she had no idea what the word for horny was in Roshak.

"Horny?" Della grinned.

"That's how you say that?" Cora laughed. "Extremely. Not like I'll die without it, but it's hard to ignore."

He shifted, pushing himself up and adjusting his pillow. "I can't help you right now."

Tapping her fingers together nervously, she looked over at him. "Well, you know the head nurse?"

Della nodded.

"I- She's really-" Cora became frustrated. "Would it be bad if I wanted to do something with her?"

"At work?" Della laughed. "Wow, you're terrible. With your boss?"

Turning slightly purple, Cora sighed. "Can I blame being in heat?"

"Are you worried about what we'll think?"

She nodded.

"Mar or Tor might be upset, but they can't stay upset at you for long. Especially since they're not here to help you." He squinted at her, inspecting her eyes. "You're not really in heat, but I won't tell them that."

"I just feel guilty, they're trying to find me, and I'm-"

"Working?" Della shrugged. "It's not that serious. You could fuck her in front of me-" he paused, mumbling. "I don't know, I'd kind of like to see that."

Cora was glad she'd learned Roshak as quickly as she did. She laughed. I like knowing what someone's thinking, for once.

There was a knock at the door. It slid open a crack, the yellow light of the hallway pouring in. "Cora," Jino whispered, opening the door wider.

"Yeah?"

"Is he asleep?"

Della failed to muffle a laugh. "Sorry. No, I'm not."

Jino closed the door behind her, frowning. "Did you tell him?"

"Well, some of them are really territorial. I just felt guilty."

Della waved a hand in the air. "No! No feeling guilty. Get to it."

Eyeing the closed door, Jino walked around the bed. "You... don't mind?"

"Nope!"

"You want to watch?" Her voice lowered, the layered tones husky and insistent.

Cora looked up at Jino. Oops. Her eyes were much darker than before, now almost black. I hope nobody else saw that.

Della turned an interesting shade of purple, nodding.

She grinned, her tail swatting against the metal bed frame. "Oh?"

Cora already had her uniform unbuttoned when Jino grabbed her waist, pushing her against the bed. "Cora," she whispered in her ear. "We have to take care of him, too."

Judging by the way Della's eyes lit up and darted between them, he agreed.

"Can you show me?" Cora could hear the barely restrained need in her whisper. Fuck.

Nodding, Cora climbed up on to the bed, taking care not to jostle Della's bad leg. Even just pulling the sheet back caused him to twitch, then wince. "Della, if I'm gonna do this, you can't move like that."

He gritted his teeth, stiffening slightly.

"Good."

Jino had moved to the other side of the bed, watching Cora intently.

As Cora's tongue met the tip of Della's cock, she faintly gasped.

I think she's enjoying this more than he is.

Cora pushed herself down further, waiting for her throat to protest. It never did. Della was trembling with the effort of restraining himself. "Fuck, Cora."

Jino watched in awe, her fingers brushing against the obscene bulge in Cora's throat.

Lungs beginning to burn from lack of air, Cora pulled back. Jino knelt by the bed, leaning in close. "Can I help?" She swiped a finger across Cora's lower lip. "I want to help."

This is gonna get messy.

Cora pressed her tongue against the head of Della's cock, Jino mirroring her actions from the other side. They worked in unison, their tongues meeting. Jino groaned, moving closer and pushing her tongue into Cora's mouth. God, this is fucking filthy.

As Della's cock began to twitch, Jino pulled back, gasping. "I want to see you swallow it all. Please?"

Cora had intended to do this anyway, but she nodded, glancing up at Della. His eyes had gone slightly out of focus, a faint whine barely escaping his lips. He grinned. "I wanna see that, too."

Better hope your new stretchiness applies to your stomach, too, Cora.

Roughly, Cora forced herself down, moving in quick, rhythmic strokes. Each time she pulled herself back, she swallowed, relishing Della's fervent moans. When did this become something I'm good at? Oh, fuck, he's about to cum.

Surprising both her and Della, Jino pushed Cora's head down until her nose squished against him. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. I can't breathe. Swallowing wasn't even a choice for Cora. Gently, but firmly, Jino held her down until Della's twitching stopped. "Better not waste any of it." She lifted Cora's head, one of her hands on her throat. The minute Della's cock slipped out of her mouth, Jino covered it with a hand. "Swallow," she softly commanded, as Cora fought with her protesting stomach. It was a lot, even for her. I'm not gonna waste it. That much should have been obvious.

You're a fucking whore, Cora.

Cora tapped on Jino's arm, nodding. She removed her hand. "I got it. Damn."

She looked down at her stomach. "Where- where do you even keep this much?" It looked like she'd drank a concerning amount of water. That's crazy. In a haze, Della laid back on the bed. As she struggled to stand, Cora realized that Jino was watching her, her eyes solid black. She walked slowly around the bed, thinking something over.

"Cora?"

Cora sat down on the room's second bed. "Yes?"

"Can I touch you some more?"

Pulling the pillows behind her head and leaning back, Cora spread her legs. "Please do."

Resting one knee on the bed, Jino pressed a finger into Cora's dripping wet opening. Then another. She eyed Cora, watching her expression intently.

Another finger.

Another.

Wait, how many fingers do they have?

Jino took a shaky breath, her eyes widening as Cora's pussy willingly accepted her hand. "You really do stretch. Amazing."

While Cora had taken quite a bit before, this was a lot of width for her. And it felt fucking fantastic. She bucked against Jino's hand, willing it to go deeper.

Jino looked conflicted. She wanted something, badly. She looked back at Della, who'd already dozed off.

"Cora?"

"Hmmm?" Cora tensed up around Jino's hand, eyes crossing. "Damn."

"I want to do something." Slowly, she pulled her hand out of Cora. "But... You can't tell anyone. Please."

Concerned, Cora pushed herself up to look at Jino. "What is it."

Jino rubbed at the back of her head. "I want to fuck you."

Cora looked over at Della. "I- I wasn't going to tell anyone, it's okay." What does she mean? "I want you to."

She pulled Cora up to the edge of the bed, unfastening her belt. Before Cora could look down, Jino pushed her on to the bed, pulling Cora's hips up against hers. In the dim light, she watched Jino's eyes roll back as something pushed against Cora, slipping inside her. Wait, the women have dicks, too? That- You know, that tracks.

Cora definitely wasn't complaining.

Jino whined, dropping to her elbows. "Oh, Cora." She was rough but cautious, shooting haphazard glances back at Della. When the bed began to shift under them, she picked Cora up, pinning her to the wall. I hope they don't cum as much as the men do. I'm already so fucking full.

She picked up the pace, drilling Cora against the smooth wood panels. "You're... too good, Cora."

Cora giggled, barely able to speak. "No, you." Keep fucking me like that and I'm gonna- Jino slammed into her, gasping and working her hips fervently against Cora's. "Oh, damn-"

Cora could feel her twitching inside, pumping into her. Fuck, no, she's cumming a lot, too. Pressure began to build. It was the same distinct, heavy feeling as Amola's eggs. This should be way less hot and way more uncomfortable.

Her body shouldn't have, but it did.

Looking down, Cora shivered as she realized that her stomach had nearly doubled in size. "Fuck."

Jino leaned back, gasping. She kept Cora against the wall, hips still pressed firmly against her own. "You're- you're gonna make a horrible mess."

Cora shivered again. "Well, whose fault is that? It's not like you can plug-" Jino's eyes lit up. Aw, hell. She looked over at the medical cart in the room. Wrapping three of her arms around Cora, she held her close while she retrieved something.

Before Cora could protest, she swiftly replaced her cock with a small, rounded object. It was cold, but not uncomfortable. "Fuck," Cora whined, squirming. Jino stepped back, admiring her and Della's handiwork. "You weren't joking when you said you stretch."

Looking down at her stomach, Cora sighed. "How am I gonna work with this?"

Jino shook her head, brushing at her pants. "There's no more work tonight."

Light flooded the room again as someone entered the room, slamming the door shut behind them. "I don't know what you're doing, but are you trying to wake up the rest of the facility?"

Della stirred, mumbling. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Bon flipped a single light on, indignant. "Wait- What did you do to Cora?"

Jino stood there, awkwardly. Sitting up, Cora carefully adjusted her hips to avoid dislodging whatever was inside of her. "Uh... Rough night?" As the weight in her stomach shifted and pressed against sensitive spots, she failed to fight back a moan. Shit... This shouldn't feel so fucking good.

Her eyes darting between the three of them, Bon sighed. "If you're going to do weird freaky shit to the human, at least fucking invite me. You had me sitting out there by myself for an hour, just wondering. You know I love weird freaky shit."

Rubbing at the back of her head, Jino sighed. "Sorry, Bon." She didn't look sorry.

Cora relaxed, then tensed back up. Oh, no. Am I gonna get fucked again?

"Let's..." Bon started, voice fading as she stared at Cora. "Let's get you clean."

There was a shower stall in the corner of the room. It was nearly identical to the one on her and Della's old ship.

Bon led her into the shower, pushing her against the wall and kneeling beside her. "You- How'd this fit inside of her?" She tugged at whatever Jino had shoved inside of her.

"Mm- Fuck, like I told Jino. I stretch."

"Ah," sighed Bon, pushing it further in before pulling it out more. "You sure do."

Jino sat on the edge of one of the beds, watching. "That's going to make a terrible mess when you pull it out."

Bon laughed, clearly excited by this. "I bet! Does he really cum this much?" She ran a hand up Cora's stomach, pressing into it slightly. "Damn!"

Cora wasn't sure why this was all so hot to her, but the way Bon was admiring her had her spun up, again. The intense pressure against her insides certainly wasn't helping.

"There's only a few marks left before the morning shift gets here." Bon's voice cut through Cora's haze. "Can I take this out of you?"

"Oh, yeah, I don't need Meri seeing me like this." Cora leaned back against the wall, breathless.

Bon tugged at the object, grinning triumphantly when it began to slide out.

"Are you not worried about getting it on you?"

She shook her head. "Cora, silly girl, we're in a shower. Besides, I'm going to make a mess of you again when we get out."

Oh.

The object came free, and at first, there was nothing.

"You know," Jino piped up. "I found out that you can fit an entire hand in there."

Bon's hands were a bit wider than Jino's, but it wasn't an issue. She relaxed, letting Bon support her as she pushed her carefully positioned hand inside of her. The noises Cora heard herself making were downright filthy.

"That's incredible," Bon whispered. "Oh, there you go." She worked her hand in and out of Cora, her expression full of awe. "You were right, Jino." Pulling most of hand out, she spread her fingers, stretching her open. "You okay, Cora?"

Cora had flopped back against the wall, her head lolling to one side. Somehow, she'd came again. "S'- I'm great." She was vaguely aware of the cum pouring out of her. It only slightly relieved the pressure.

"Come back to me, Cora. I'm not done with you, yet."

Cora grinned. "Oh? Oh, really?"

Bon stood and turned the handle, pulling Cora against her and out of the reach of the cold water. "I saw you left the water pump on."

Jino looked away. "Maybe."

Once the water was warm, she ran her hands down Cora's legs, making sure she was clean. Jino passed them a towel. Bon took it, roughly drying Cora and herself.

"Oh," whispered Bon, grinning. "Go lay back on the bed for me."

Cora turned to look at Della before laying back on the bed. Somehow, he was still asleep.

Bon, growing impatient, roughly seized one of Cora's thighs, pulling her back so that she was slightly under her, between her legs.

From this angle, Cora had a clear view of Bon, and Bon had a clear view of her. She poked at her stomach, confusion slowly turning to admiration. "Cora, did you- did you swallow some of it?"

Cora nodded, more concerned with the slick, warm pussy grinding against her inner thigh. She wanted Bon closer.

"That's crazy." Slowly, she rocked her hips forward, tugging at the thigh in her grasp. "Shit, Cora. You're still such a mess." Her voice lowered to a purr, her eyes half-closed.

"I told you," Cora gasped out, pushing up against Bon. This, too. Why does everything they do feel so damn good?

Bon went a bit faster, her head lolling back. Jino sat back on the edge of Della's bed, one hand slipping between her tightly crossed legs.

"Bon, I'm gonna cum again-" Cora managed to whine, trembling in her unrelenting grasp. She didn't seem to hear her. She began to move forcefully, her faint gasps turning into barely-hushed cries. "Fuck, Bon, that's- that's good-"

Bon's motions became erratic, the muscles in her thighs twitching. "Damn-" Cora winced, unable to move away. She was far too sensitive for this, now, trying to ignore her overstimulated clit. Bon slowed down, slumping forward over Cora. "You- Oh. That was good. Let me get you cleaned up, Cora."

She pressed her forehead against Cora's for a split second before standing.

Cora rejoined her in the shower, letting her quickly wash at the sticky mess her thighs and pussy had become again.

A chime sounded.

Jino jumped up, throwing a towel at Bon as she turned the shower off. They worked together, helping Cora get re-dressed before shoving her into the hallway.

It took Cora a moment to remember where she was.

Oh, shit. That was a lot. Her stomach was still considerably rounded, barely concealed by her uniform. And Meri was coming down the hallway.