What Happens in Playa Acapulquito...

Story Info
Two chubby older men have the time of their lives in Mexico.
8.7k words
4.32
12.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iThicke
iThicke
126 Followers

This is a story of two guys who met at a hotel resort in Acapulco Mexico last year under unusual circumstances. As usual, I have bi built in, Hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment.

*****

I've been in construction supply for over 25 years. About 10 years ago I began working for a global supply company that supplies materials for new home construction. There has been a new home demand in the south US for the last 5 years and I have been able to capitalize on my relationships and become a regional director.

Being in the construction materials business, it is important to know new home construction, make friends fast and look the part. It is a pretty cutthroat business with so many global companies vying to sell their products and companies like ours always trying to get the best deal on materials.

I attend new home supply and materials conferences several times a year. If there is one thing that is consistent is what men in construction look like, and I fit the mold.

First, we are all round, chubby and jolly. It is just the business. Second, supply is about relationships. Friends in the business will be there to help when something falls through and there is always something that is falling through. Third, you need to travel quite a bit.

Because of the travel and the drive to be successful, I have never been married. However, I have 3 kids that are all older now with three different women. I love my kids and have provided for them and their mothers over the years.

I have always been a bit chubby or thick boned as my mother called it. I am a little over 6ft tall and weigh about 260lbs. I could have been a football lineman in college, but never really had the interest to play.

Now that I am 56 years old, have acquired a bit of a belly, but I do not see myself as fat. I have always thought chubby looked sexy. I keep my hair short and have kept a beard since I could grow one. Also, I am hairy, but keep it trimmed. Every few months, I shave my chest, arms, and back and when it grows out, shave it again.

A few years ago, I found online dating. At first the dating sites were about finding a lifelong mate, someone to marry. But over time, the dating sites evolved into finding people who just want to fuck. When I learned this, I began to try out new sites and create profiles.

The first time I tried out an online fucking site and created a profile, I was nervous. I started to look at different profiles of men to get an idea of what they were posting.

Most of the pictures were men naked from the neck down. I realized the women who were looking for sex, were mostly interested in the man's tool first and their personalities. looks and likes came second.

At that point, I knew that this was going to be easier to create a profile than I had thought. I have never been good at answering relationship questions and if women wanted a slightly chubby older man with a big, thick dick and balls, they would be able to see my tool and make the decision.

For most men, when they get a bit chubby, it hides their dick and balls. Not so much for me. My dick and balls shriveled up cold are still big and hang out.

My fat big thick dick measures a little over 8 inches long. I have learned to put a coke can next to my dick in the online profile pictures to demonstrate its thickness and my balls are almost bigger than my dick. They look like two tangerines hanging in a basket.

After I had created my first online profile, it only took about a day to start getting requests to fuck.

Over the last 5 years, I have fucked more women than I can count. Some have become regular fuck buddies, which I like. They just text me to meet, we fuck, give a quick kiss and hug and we are on the way.

I will avoid women who want more than a good fuck and there are plenty. Some want to start dating, others fall in love, but that is a complete turn off to me. Most are married and I want nothing to do with breaking up a marriage or dealing with angry husbands.

One of my favorites fuck buddies is an Indian woman named Sheena I met online. She has an absolutely perfect body. Big plump tits, thick juicy nipples, a perfect tight pussy, and a small round ass. She is a perfect 10 body, but she is more pretty in the face.

She has one of those faces that you want to stare at and take in. When I first met her, she was wearing a hijab, and asked her to keep it on. I told her it turns me on, which it does, and since then, she always wears it when we fuck. Her eyes in the hijab make her look beautiful.

She is an excellent fuck. She likes dirty rough fucking. We can fuck for hours. Her big mouth can suck my thick cock, her tiny pussy can take my big dick and she loves rough hard anal sex. I have pumped more cum in this woman than you can imagine.

I love to eat her perfect pussy before fucking. It is simply the most beautiful little pussy I have ever seen. Her little pussy lips look like a flower. Her tiny asshole is beautiful too. I eat her ass out and get my tongue as deep in it as I can. She doesn't like to take it slow either.

She likes me to mount her and fuck her like she is being raped. I push and pump as hard as I can and start pounding away, balls slapping. Her moans signal when she is cumming and she cums a lot.

I love to look down and see her pussy and ass stretching out to take the girth of my fat big dick. When we fuck, there is no love, it is full on hot sex. Exactly how I like it.

After I cum, she always sucks me off until I am hard again. She wants to be fucked over and over. I cum in her ass, and she turns around and sucks me clean. She likes her ass spanked and for me to verbally abuse her.

I love the way she gives blow jobs. Her mouth creates a ton of saliva and she uses her hand to pump me. She loves me to lay on my back, lift my legs and lick my asshole and balls. There is not much better in life than to have your ass eaten out thoroughly, to the point it is wet and dripping, and then fuck.

Feeling the cool wet air on your ass when fucking reminds you that your ass has been eaten out. It is just amazing.

I get so turned on after we fuck and see my cum dripping out her ass and pussy and globs in her hair. Even though I am exhausted after fucking her over and over, my dick still twitches when we are done. She can literally fuck the shit out of me and my dick wants more.

I get quite a bit of request to fuck and have learned how to word my profile so I get the right match.

One of the ways I have learned to set up my profile is to look at other men's profiles. Sometimes I just copy what they have and add it or re-write mine the way they did.

One thing I have realized is I get turned on by seeing other men's naked profiles. I am not gay, but when I see a slightly chubby man. sometimes it really turns me on. I love to see a man's chubby ass and big balls from behind. Something about that just turns me on.

*****

Last year, before COVID was in full effect my company had scheduled a retreat for the top salespeople from all around the globe. We did this every year.

It usually consisted of about 10-12 families in some awesome beach resort. Last year they picked Playa Acapulquito, a beautiful beach resort in Mexico for July. Everything had been scheduled and paid for in advance.

I got an email from corporate that the retreat was canceled, however, it was up to each family if they still wanted to go because the resort was open and everything had already been paid for.

There was no way to fly at the time and since the resort was at the most southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. I needed to decide if the drive was worth it.

I let it ponder in my head for a while and thought why not. I would probably be alone and could use the vacation. From the pictures I saw online it looked amazing. Plus, everything was paid for.

I got my stuff together and packed my bags. The company always did things right when it came to their retreats. They scheduled the hotels for 9 days, two days of travel there and back, and a full 7 days to enjoy the beach.

I thought 7 days was enough time to jump on my sex app when I got there and maybe find some locals who wanted to fuck, maybe even fuck on the beach. I had never had the chance to do that.

The drive was long. Driving from Texas to Baja California took a day and a half.

When I arrived, I was exhausted. Along the way, my mind imagined finding exotic women like Sheena who wanted to have some good fucking. I fantasized that maybe three-ways were normal in Baja. My dick was hard and sore continuously thinking of sex all the way there.

When I first drove up to the hotel, all I wanted to do was eat and sleep. Then I saw the hotel. It was beautiful. The ocean smell was amazing. I had arrived in paradise and instantly had energy.

Walking in to check in, I had noticed the hotel was pretty empty. I could see a few couples walking around, but it defiantly looked empty.

At the front desk, there were two people. Both young. There was a local girl and boy and both greeted me very friendly. The girl said with a big smile, "Hello and welcome to Playa Acapulquito! How may we help you? Checking in?"

I gave her my name and showed her my reservation number. She jumped on the computer and a few seconds later I could see a look come across her face that there was a problem.

"Is everything OK?", I asked. She said with a smile, "One moment please." Then she started speaking Spanish to the boy and he hurriedly walked off.

A few minutes later an older Hispanic man walked up and said, "Hello sir, welcome to Playa Acapulquito. I just need to take a look at something."

He began typing into the computer and he seemed to see what the girl saw. He looked up at me and said, "Sir, I am so sorry for what I am going to tell you. Due to COVID, we have had to go to 25% capacity.

It appears that we have one other person who made reservations with your company. That person arrived a few hours ago and it seems that we overlooked that you were booked too."

After that long drive, I was in no mood for bad news. I asked, "Well, I am not sure what you are saying."

"Sir, we are either going to have to either put you with the gentleman who arrived earlier in the same room, or I can call around at the different resorts in the area and find you a room. Again, we completely apologize."

I thought for a moment. The hotel was amazing. There was no other hotel that was as beautiful as this one.

I asked, "Can you offer the other guy that? I want to stay here. Is there no other room?"

He said, "Sir, again I apologize, but he came in first."

"Well, you may want to ask the other guy what he thinks too. I can't imagine what he will think about me joining his room."

The manager makes a call to the room and asks the guy to come down to the front desk. A few minutes later a man walks up to the front desk.

His name was Jose. I found out he worked in the Southwest Region of the company. We did not know each other.

Jose was short, well about 5ft 9, chubby, but not fat, round cheeks, and looked Mexican. He had short hair, a beard, and had a great smile on his face. I liked him instantly. The way he smiled at me, it seemed he liked me too.

This is what I was talking about earlier, it is part of the business we are in. To be successful in construction supply you have to be liked instantly and be able to make friends fast. There is a look we have.

Jose had come down smiling to the front desk in loose shorts and a polo shirt and was wearing flip-flops. He looked ready to relax.

The manager let Jose know what had happened with the reservations and Jose said it was fine. Jose then introduced himself to me and I introduced myself to him. We shook hands and welcomed each other. Jose said with a big smile, "You are going to love the room, it is huge."

Then the manager gave me a room key and Jose and I started walking to the elevator. I was following Jose and noticed that his chubby butt jiggled as we walked. Probably not wearing any underwear I thought. Which was fine. I figured a few minutes ago he was resting in his room and probably had changed and unpacked his things.

When we got to the room, Jose used his room key and opened the door. He was right. The room was huge and amazing. There was a full-sized living area with beautiful furniture, but the first thing I noticed was the view.

There was a giant window that ran all across the back. You could see a balcony that ran the full length of the room and had various plants and flowers on it. A few steps down off the balcony was a small heated pool. Also, there were tables and couches where guests could hang out. Flowers and plants were everywhere. This was definitely the honeymoon suite.

Then, there was the ocean view. Simply fantastic. The doors to the balcony were open which created a perfect breeze and the fresh ocean air filled the room.

Jose asked, "Can I get you a beer?" Then headed to the full kitchen and reached into the refrigerator. I walked with him and took the beer. I was thirsty and ready to party. I tilted the beer up and drank about half of it.

Jose said he had done the same thing when he first arrived and was on his third one. The refrigerator was packed with various beers and wine. I looked over to the left of the kitchen and there was also a small bar full of unopened bottles of tequila and other drinks.

I was in heaven.

Then Jose said, "There is only one thing." Then motioned me to follow him to the next room. "There is only one bed." He kind of smiled a bit nervously. The bedroom was huge. A huge bed, bigger than a king size, and tables and seating around the room. Again, it was first class.

I thought for a moment and drank down the rest of my beer. "I think that is big enough for the both of us. What do you think Jose?" I just thought there was no way I am sleeping on anything other than that big comfortable bed.

Jose said. "I agree, I couldn't imagine sleeping on the couch."

A few minutes later my luggage was brought up and the bell boy put everything in the bedroom. I could see the bell boy's thoughts on his face as he put my luggage in the same room as Jose and I with a single bed. I just laughed it off.

Jose and I downed several more beers getting to know each other and talking shop. We knew a lot of the same people. At this point, we both were starting to feel loose.

I noticed I was hungry, looked at the time, and realized it was about 6PM. "Jose, you want to grab some dinner? I am starving.", I asked. Jose said he was hungry too.

I opened my suitcase and grabbed some different clothes. Jose was sitting in the bedroom drinking another beer. Jose asks, "What kind of food do you think they have here? Anything you are hungry for?"

I stripped out of all of my clothes, and my back was to him, I turned around and said, "Hopefully something close to TexMex." Jose's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw my big fat dick.

Probably had something to do with the alcohol, but I think it shocked him. I had been hard all day from driving and needed a release, so my dick was thick and my balls were swelled up.

I grabbed some khaki shorts and put them on without underwear. I was on vacation after all. I threw on a loose shirt and flip-flops. All in all, I took about 10 minutes to get dressed. Jose was still in the chair watching me and I could see that he had started to get hard. Obviously, he was not wearing any underwear either.

I washed my face and when I came out of the bathroom I said to Jose, "OK, let's get some food!" Jose stood up and I could see the outline of his dick in his shorts. His dick wasn't hard, just puffed up a bit.

When he stood up, I stared at his crotch so he knew I saw his semi-hard on and smiled. He said It had been a while since he has got laid. Then he said, "Bro, your dick is huge. I can't imagine what that thing does to pussies!"

I said, "It definitely gets the job done. Maybe we can find some pussy here at the resort." He nodded his head and said, "I would love to see that thing in action." Then we headed out to the hotel restaurant.

Jose was walking in front of me down the hallway, I stared at his ass jiggling in his shorts and slapped his ass. He just turned and laughed.

I thought his ass felt good and also thought, "What the hell was I thinking?"

Dinner went by pretty fast. We both filled up on food and drank several margaritas. At this point, we were getting pretty drunk.

Jose noticed a hot Asian lady sitting with an old man. I would guess she was 30 something and he was 70 something.

Jose said, "Look over there, check out that old man, he is fucking that chick. He has to be twice her age. I bet she could use some real dick." Then he motioned his head for me to look and said, "Check it out."

I looked over and she was so hot. She had on a thin summer robe and what looked like a boob tube for a shirt and some shorts that could pass for a thong. Absolutely beautiful legs and some big fake tits.

Her hair was long and kind of blond on top and black on the bottom. I could see her diamond ring from where we were sitting.

We both stared and ogled her for a while. Then we started to notice that she started to notice us staring. Jose put on a smile and waved. She smiled and turned back to her husband who kind of had his back to us.

After about 15 minutes the old man got up and left her table. She stayed. When the old man was out of sight, she smiled at us and did a little wave.

That was all Jose needed. He got up and went over to her table to talk with her.

Jose started to talk with her and I noticed they were laughing. After a few minutes, Jose waved me over.

"Hello this is Lulu and she wants to party," I said hi and sat down at the table. When I pulled my chair out to sit, I could see Jose had a full on hard on in his shorts.

I ordered some drinks and we all sat around drinking for another 1 hour or so. Lulu was fun and definitely was in the mood to party. Then Jose popped the question, "Hey Lulu, you have to come to check out our room, it is huge. We have a pool, a great view of the beach, and a loaded bar."

Lulu asked if we were staying in the same room and Jose told her our situation. Lulu said, "Sure, let's check it out!"

We all got up and headed for the room. I don't think Lulu noticed, but Jose was fidgeting with his shorts to hide his erection.

We got up to the room and Lulu was impressed. The balcony was still open and there was a warm breeze in the room. "This place is amazing!" said Lulu. Then she took off her thin robe. At that point, both Jose and I got a great look at her body. She was perfect.

The shorts she was wearing went up the crack of her ass and really showed off her round ass. Lulu saw the balcony and headed out toward the pool area. I follower her out. Jose said, "I'll get us some drinks!" and went into the kitchen.

Jose threw together some drinks real quick and brought them out. I took one sip and realized it was mostly tequila and laughed. It was not like we were not already hammered.

I asked Lulu, "So what brings you to Playa Acapulquito?", trying to make some small talk. Jose just stared like he wanted to fuck. That is the best way I could describe his staring.

"My husband and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary."

I said, "Well, you are in the right place to celebrate then." We all laughed out loud. Right about then Jose stands up and takes his shirt off and says, "The pool is heated, let's all jump in and drink!"

Lulu said, "I can't, I don't have a swimming suit." I quickly said with a smile, "You don't need one." I didn't even think, it just came right out.

Lulu looked at us both for about 10 seconds or so thinking and said, "Well I can just take my top off."

iThicke
iThicke
126 Followers