What Happens in Playa Acapulquito...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate a quick breakfast and were keeping an eye out for Lulu. We had no idea what to say to her. Jose said, "We should go down to the beach and check it out. I need to get some sun and ocean. The beach here is amazing."

So, we went back up to the room and put on our swimsuits. We had only been gone an hour or so and the bed was changed with fresh sheets. I kept thinking about what the maids must have thought.

Jose had brought a speedo to wear to the beach. He said he wanted a good tan. When I saw him in it, my dick got hard.

I pushed him onto the bed and he fell forward. I pulled down his speedo and got on top of him. His ass was still gaping from fucking in the shower and well lubricated from blowing my load deep into his ass.

I placed my dick on his asshole and pushed straight in. Jose grunted and gave no resistance. It seemed so sexy to fuck him with his speedo still on.

I laid my body on his and fucked him long and hard. I rolled off of him and rolled over so he could get on top of me. Jose climbed up, grabbed my dick, put it in his ass and we started fucking again. His dick and balls were flopping around as I fucked him hard from below.

Then he grabbed his dick and, in a few strokes, came all over my belly and chest. That signaled my dick to release the second load of the morning deep into his ass.

We finally made it to the beach. There were some beautiful women tanning. We saw Lulu walking along the beach with her husband. She was defiantly walking funny. Kind of tiptoeing along. She had two dicks in her for several hours the night before after all.

She saw us and looked away. About 30 minutes later she came over by herself, smiling and waving, and sat down. She seemed excited to see. She told us she was so sore but also said that was the most fun she had ever had.

We all drank several "beach" drinks and got drunk. Lulu said her ass is still dripping cum and got up, turned around, bent over and we could both see the wet spot on her bikini where ass was dripping.

Jose talked her into showing us her ass and she pulled over the bikini material so we could see her swollen pussy and asshole.

She also pulled up her bikini top and showed us her swollen nipples. Lulu laughed it off and said she will not know what to tell her husband if he sees his "babies" all swollen.

After about 3 drinks each, Lulu said she needed to go before her husband found out that she hadn't actually gone back to her room to grab something she forgot.

We were all three drunk at that point. We laughed and told her we hoped to see her again. She said, "There is no way that is happening again, guys." Then she wobbled off, half drunk and half sore.

Our dicks were hard almost the whole time we were there at the beach. Mostly because we kept looking at each other, but also because we kept thinking and talking about Lulu and how great a fuck she was.

After about 3 hours or so, we headed back up to the room. We both got naked and we could see each other's tan lines. We looked so sexy.

We fucked again and I blew another load in his ass and he blew his load all over me.

We went to dinner, then came back and fucked. Later we fucked on the balcony, the kitchen, the couch, the pool, soon there was no place in the suite we had not fucked.

We would leave the room for a while and come back and fuck over and over again for the whole week.

The morning we were to check out of the hotel and head home, we fucked again in the shower and again right before we left the room.

We both agreed we would not talk about anything that happened at the hotel in Playa Acapulquito. We didn't want people to think we were gay. We both loved great pussy and big tits after all, but we both also knew this would not be the last time we would be together.

About a week later, I was at work and I got a call from a colleague on the east coast. His name was Andy and I have known him for a long time. Well, apparently, he knew Jose.

Jose had told him that he and I fucked a beautiful girl while we were there. I got nervous and said, "Yea? He told you that?" Andy went on to describe what he heard and it wasn't even close to how much we actually fucked Lulu.

I texted Jose, "Hey man, are you telling people what happened in Playa Acapulquito? Just got off the phone with Andy. He seemed to know everything." Jose texted back, "Not everything :)" Then he sent a dick pic that read, "I'm getting transferred to Dallas. See you soon."