What Happens in Playa Acapulquito...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jose said, "Awesome!" then jumped in the pool; it wasn't deep. Then he yells, "Come on! It feels so good."

Lulu stood up and took off her top. Once her tits we out, they looked so much bigger. She had thick pink round nipples that stood straight out. They were about the size and thickness of a baby pacifier. I took off my shirt too and waited for Lulu to get in the pool. I think chubby men look better with the least amount of clothes on, and from the way Lulu was looking at us, so did she.

I waded into the warm pool and my body instantly started to relax.

After a few minutes, our drinks were finished. Jose said, "Hey, I will get us some more drinks and be right back." He got out of the pool and at this point both Jose and I had hardons. Lulu noticed and smiled at him as he got out of the pool.

Jose stood and looked at her for a moment, let her get a good view, and smiled. Then turned to get the drinks.

Lulu was having fun, it was around 2AM and we all knew where this party was going. I moved over close to Lulu and pulled her close to me. Her big wet tits and nipples were resting on my chest. She had a nice tan line that was accentuated by the pool lights.

I grabbed her ass and gave her a kiss on the lips. Lulu kissed back. Then I went in with a full tongue and open mouth. We just started to make out passionately. I kept squeezing her ass and pressing her tits into me as we made out. Lulu was making all the right sounds.

I slipped my hands down the back of her thong shorts and pushed them to the bottom of the pool. Lulu then went for the button on my shorts and they slipped off. We started deep throat kissing again and when I pushed my big rock hard dick into her tummy, she pulled her head back and saw my big fat dick and balls.

It surprised her. Lulu said, "Oh my gosh, that is a huge dick!" She pulled back from me and looked at it. "Wow, that is big." I said, "Go ahead and touch it." She said, "OK" and half smiled. The other half was curiosity with a bunch of drunk.

"I have never seen a dick this big" and right then she reached out to grab it. Her little hand could not go all the way around it. Then she slowly started to stroke it. It felt so good. I remember thinking that if she does that too much longer, I am going to blow.

So, I pulled her close to me again and we started to make out like before.

Then Jose came back with the drinks and said, "Oh shit, I was only gone a few minutes! I want in on this too!"

Jose puts the drinks next to the side of the pool and drops his shorts. This is the first time I saw his dick. He had a nice size dick. I would guess about 7 inches, semi-think, uncircumcised and a big set of balls.

Jose was hairy, but like me, kept his dick and balls shaved.

He jumped into the pool and created a slash. I pulled back from Lulu and let Jose in. He gave her a deep kiss and then went down and started sucking and squeezing her huge tits. Right then, I moved in and started deep tongue kissing Lulu again while Jose was sucking on her thick nipples.

Her moans told us she was enjoying us.

We moved her back towards the side of the pool and both of us started to lick and suck her body. I moved my hand down and roughly put a finger in her pussy. Even in the water, I could tell her pussy was wet and hot. Her head was leaned back and her body was taking in the pleasures of us ravishing her.

I leaned in and gave her another deep kiss, our tongues licked and intertwined. Jose and I were so close I could feel our dicks rubbing on each other as we continued licking and sucking her body.

Then I said, "Let's take this inside." Lulu was in passion and nodded OK. I grabbed her hand and Jose jumped out of the pool to grab the robes that were put next to the pool by the hotel. When Lulu stopped out of the pool, Jose put the robe around her to dry off. Jose quickly dried off with a towel and I grabbed the other robe and put it on.

We walked to the bedroom through the balcony. The sight was surreal. I remember Jose's ass jiggling back and forth as he was walking, his dick was as hard as a rock and his hand on her ass.

Lulu got to the bed and laid back on her back. Her arms were spread. She was ready for what was coming next.

I turned the lights in the room down, but not off. I wanted to see everything, but keep the party going.

I dropped my robe and moved between her legs. Jose moved to her side and put her hand on his dick. Then I grabbed her by the ankles and pushed her legs up and slid my hands down her thighs as I lowered my head to her pussy.

Lulu had a perfectly waxed pussy. It was like a little rose. She was dripping wet. I kissed her pussy softly at first taking in the beauty and smell. Jose moved over closer to her side so she could get his dick in her mouth. Using her hand, she positioned Jose's dick at her mouth and started sucking on it.

After a few moments of softly playing with her pussy, I began to lick and suck her pussy more aggressively. Lulu's pussy reacted and her juices started flowing in my mouth.

As I was licking, nibbling, and sucking her pussy, I inserted my finger and started moving it in and out. Lulu was taking most of Jose's dick deep in her throat and he was grabbing and playing with and pitching her thick nipples.

At that point, I felt Lulu tense up and have an explosive orgasm. I lifted my head back to give her a chance to recover and catch her breath. Then started licking and sucking her pussy again. My face was completely covered in her pussy juices.

I rolled her over onto her stomach and Jose repositioned himself on the bed. He moved the pillows so he could sit up and lay back with his legs spread. Lulu got onto all fours and started sucking his dick again.

Lulu could give great head. She would take Jose's dick all the way down to her throat and use her hands to jack him when she needed to catch some air. Her mouth and throat produced a lot of spit and I could see Jose's dick covered in it.

I moved up and pressed my dick at her pussy entrance and slowly tried to work the tip of my dick in. I would apply a little pressure and then stop. Each time, I got a little bit more in. I could see that my big fat dick was going to stretch her out a lot.

Jose started to grunt and I looked up to see him exploding into Lulu's mouth. She tried to take all his cum in her mouth, but there was way too much. Jose's mid-section down to his balls were covered in cum and spit.

Right then I pushed hard and got about a quarter of my dick in her pussy. Lulu let out a yelp, "Ohhh shhiiit!" I rested my dick in place for a few seconds, then started up pumping slowly again.

Jose's dick never went soft. And he put it back in her mouth to suck.

I kept pushing in and pulling out slowly until I was fully buried deep in her and could feel my big wet balls touching her pussy. I grinded my dick into her so she could get used to my size. Her pussy felt so good, tight and sopping wet.

Jose moved over to the side of us, with his head towards me and his feet towards Lulu's head. He lifted his head above her pussy entrance so he could see my big fat dick in her pussy. He looked up at me and I could see the lust in his eyes. Jose wanted to see my dick in action.

I pulled back and rammed my dick in her pussy. Lulu let out a grunt as I slammed my dick in. Then I started to pump like a bull. Her tight little pussy and my big cock created a suction sound as I pumped. My big fat balls were full of man seed and slapping into her.

Jose was in a trance watching Lulu getting fucked from behind. He then pulled her ass cheeks apart to get a better view and drove his tongue into her little asshole. I was pumping hard and Lulu's body was moving back and forth and occasionally his tongue would lick my dick.

Then I noticed Jose was laying his wet tongue more and more on my dick as I was fucking. Jose was getting off on me fucking Lulu.

I decided to pull out my dick and lay it on Lulu's ass to give Jose a look. From my abdomen to my thighs were covered thick in Lulu's wet pussy juice. My dick was swollen and I knew that I was going to cum soon.

Jose picked up my dick and started licking the head, cleaning it off. Then he pushed me back/ lined up my dick and I rammed back into Lulu's pussy. We did this several more times.

I felt the impending explosion of my cum needing to release. My toes curled, my ass tightened up and I felt my head getting light. Jose saw me about to cum and reached around and grabbed my balls. He wanted to feel my balls blow their load.

I slammed into Lulu and came so hard and deep into her, it felt like a hose releasing its pressure. Cum started leaking out from the sides of her tight wet pussy and dripping onto the bed. My head saw stars.

Jose kept massaging my dick and kind of swaying my balls back and forth. He wanted me to keep pumping. I somehow got my body to start fucking again. The sensations of my dick exploding sort of paralyzed me and it took a lot of energy to move.

Right then Lulu let out a sound that sounded something like, "Ahhhhhooooo!" and she came hard. After a few moments, I started fucking her hard again, slamming in and out again. Mixed sex juices were slinging everywhere.

I stopped fucking and slowly pulled out my softening dick. Jose was right there to lick my dick clean. I held my dick so he could clean it off.

I moved over the side of Lulu and rolled her on her back. Jose wasted no time in pushing his dick into her sloppy wet creampied pussy.

I laid in Lulu's side and sucked her big tits as he fucked her. Her pink perfect nipples were now swollen deep red from us sucking on them.

She seemed like she was in another world. My saliva was running and my sucking her tits made them wet, soaked. I would grab and suck one, then the other, back and forth as Jose was fucking her.

Jose rolled her over onto her stomach and put his legs on the outside of hers and laid his full body on her and continued fucking.

I moved in close and gave Lulu a deep tongue kiss. I was still on my side and I felt Jose's hand grabbed my dick as he was fucking her. As he fucked, he held on to it stroked my cock up and down with the rhythm of him fucking. I looked down to see his little hand halfway wrapped around my dick.

He looked at me with lust in his eyes and smiled.

After a few minutes of fucking, Lulu let go of another orgasm. Jose kept pounding away relentlessly.

Then, he lifted himself up, sitting back on Lulu's legs, and pulled his dick out. He held it up for me to see. It was wet and swollen.

From Lulu's back to down her legs, everything was wet. Jose started to rub his dick back and forth on her ass. Then he spread her ass cheeks and placed his dick at her tiny little asshole entrance.

He looked at me again and smiled. Lulu kind of squirmed because she knew what was coming next. I moved in and started tongue fucking her mouth again while Jose started to work his dick into her ass.

Lulu was spent so her ass did not give much resistance to him entering her. Jose was able to push all the way into her ass rather quickly. Lulu made a grunting sound something like, "Owwwwwohhhhshhhii!"

Jose started fucking her again in honest. Pounding away at her asshole. I could see on his face he was ready to blow his load in her ass.

With one hard slam, he grunted and blew his load deep into her ass. Then he looked spent and laid on top of her while he emptied his balls in slow movements. My dick was rock hard again.

Jose rolled off Lulu and laid on the other side of the bed. I moved up to the same position Jose was in and put her legs between mine and started to push my big dick into her ass. Lulu cried out. "It's too bigg, oh shit!"

Jose started sucking her swollen tits. Lulu loved it but would wince from time to time when Jose would bit them.

Her ass was full of cum and didn't give too much resistance. I didn't wait long and pushed deep inside her. I gave her ass a few seconds to accommodate my girth.

Then, like Jose, I laid my body on her back and started pounding away. I was surprised at how fast I was ready to cum again. All this fucking had stimulated something primal in me.

Soon after, I blew my load deep in her but kept pounding away. There was so much mixed pussy, ass, and cum juice mixed together that I was making a loud splat sound with every thrust. My big wet balls slapping her ass felt incredible.

Amazingly, Jose and I were still, for the most part, hard. We both knew were not done fucking.

I pulled off and Jose got back on top of her and started pounding away at her ass.

Lulu at this point was like a fuck doll. We took turns rolling her on her back, then her stomach, then on her side, taking turns fucking her.

Then I lifted her up and laid her on top of me. I slid my big dick into her pussy and Jose moved up behind her and easily shoved his dick in her ass.

We both started fucking hard while Lulu was limp. Then I felt her tense up again and come again. I could feel Jose's dick pumping her ass with my dick. It was incredible.

Then, Jose pulled out his dick, and then my dick, put them bother together with both his hands and started to fuck my dick. I felt him tense up and blow his load everywhere. That sent me over the top and I blew my load upwards and all over his belly.

As far as I can remember, I had never even come close to cumming so many times in the same day.

Then I rolled Lulu over and passed out.

I woke up the next day around 10AM, Lulu was gone. I remembered that her thong shorts were in the pool. She must have got them and wore them wet back to her room. I laughed.

We must have fucked until 4AM. I could tell I had a hangover and surprisingly enough, my dick and balls felt like they were ready to cum again.

I looked over and Jose was on his side passed out. I could see his naked round ass. It was beautiful to look at. What is going on in my mind I thought.

As I moved, I could feel the bed was still drenched in sex juice. Now that daylight was coming through the windows, my eyes started to focus.

There was dried cum all over my body. Jose felt me move and rolled over on his back. His dick was semi hard and he too had dried cum all over his stomach and chest.

We just looked at each other and smiled. "That was amazing!", he said as he grabbed his dick and adjusted it to a better position.

I was not sure what to think at this point. It was amazing, but what about us rubbing our dicks together, or Jose sucking me off? Should I say something or act like it didn't happen?

Right about then, Jose moved over close to me, smiled, and grabbed my dick. "I love your dick.", he said and then started blowing me. I was rock hard again and just let it happen.

Jose licked and sucked my dick for a few minutes like a nymph. Then lifted his head and said, "Let's take a shower, you getting hungry?"

I was, but not just for food. Somehow, my dick had reloaded and needed to release. My balls were nearly painful needing to blow another load after his excellent head job.

We got up and walked into the bathroom. Jose turned on the shower. It was a huge luxury shower with multiple showerheads. After a few tries of turning knobs, Jose got the showerhead above working. It was like a warm rain pouring down.

We both let the warm water pour over our bodies. It was an amazing feeling. Jose pulled me close and we stood together letting the water run over our bodies. Both of our dicks were hard.

After a few minutes of showering, Jose started to massage our dicks together. He was just gently stroking, rubbing, and squeezing them as one. Jose then knelt down and started giving me a blowjob.

He sucked on my dick like a pro. Then would lick, grab and kiss my balls. I started to get that familiar feeling of blowing my load. I was so ready to release.

Then I stood him up and looked him in the eye and said, "Turn around. I've wanted to fuck your ass since the first time I saw you." Which was true.

Jose looked at me like I'm not sure and said, "Man, I wanted your dick the first time I saw you naked. But I don't think that thing is going to fit up my ass. Let me help you cum with my mouth."

I turned him around so he was facing the shower wall. I grabbed his man boobs and started to play with his thick dark nipples. Then I placed my rock-hard dick in the crack of his ass and pushed him forward.

He moved his hands up and placed them on the wall for balance. He was slightly bent over now. I spread his ass cheeks open to get a good look at his man pussy. He had one of those tiny little buttholes that open a bit when stretched.

The warm water was pouring down over our bodies and running down his ass crack. I put a finger in his ass and he squeaked out loud. I began to finger fuck his ass to open it up. This was how I would ready women to be ass fucked. Figured it would work with his ass too.

Jose just stood there grunting and taking it in. Then I got a second finger in and kept finger fucking him. Then a third. Jose was wincing a bit at this point but let me do it.

After a while of finger fucking him, I lined up my big fat dick at is ass entrance and started to push in. Jose's body shocked at the pain and he tried to flinch his ass away. I grabbed his hips and continued to push until the head of my dick was in.

I pushed a little more and grabbed his man boobs again and started to pinch his nipples. Then in small pushes, I started to get deeper into his ass. I could see by Jose's body, the pain was going away little by little. But he was still wincing from the pain.

Then in one swift move, lubricated by his ass juice and the water, I pushed all the way in. Jose let out a loud grunt when my balls had finally reached his ass.

Then I held my dick there for a bit. His asshole canal was hot, temperature hot, it gripped every part of my dick. I could feel every muscle in his ass pussy. Over a little bit of time, Jose's body seemed to loosen up and relax a bit.

Then I started to pump slowly at first. I would pull all the way back and slowly push all the way back in. I did this 4-5 times. Then I pulled him close so my chest was on his back and our bodies were touching and starting really fucking hm.

I reached around and grabbed his dick and started jacking him off with the rhythm of my fucking. Soon I was pounding away, my fat balls slapping his ass with every thrust. I was fucking him hard and rough.

Jose seemed to be enjoying it now. He was getting louder as I kept pumping. Then I felt his ass pussy get tight and he blew his load all over the shower wall. That signaled my body to release too. I pressed hard, so hard it lifted him up in his toes as I blew my load deep into his ass.

It was one of the best orgasms I have ever had. My dick blew with purpose. I let out a loud grunt and kept cummng for what seemed like an eternity. We just stood there, bodies together, skin on skin letting the waterfall.

My dick started to soften and I pulled out. Thick globs of cum fell to the shower floor. Jose's asshole looked swollen from being stretched out so much by his first ass fuck. It looked so sexy to me.

Then we gently took turns washing each other, finished, and got out of the shower.

When we walked back into the bedroom it smelled like sex. The fresh soap from the shower cleared our noses. The bed was wet and stained from all the fucking from the night before.

We walked around the room naked, like two guys who have been fucking for years, not ashamed of our nakedness.

We both had a couple of morning beers and got dressed to go eat. I thought it was going to be hard being in public together. I looked at Jose differently now and he looked the same way at me. We both were thinking that everyone will know.