All Comments on 'What Happens in Spain Ch. 01'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BMW75RTBMW75RTover 4 years ago
Ben Long returns!!

Settling in for another wonderful Ben Long story. So glad to see a new story !!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Wonderful start to this series!

You have done and excellent job of laying out the backstory of Irene and her experiences and situation. She is naive sexual but with Maria’s help her feelings of satisfaction and pleasure will improve. Oscar must know of his short comings as he has mentioned it several times since they measured. His apparent lack of sexual experience and attitude on own self pleasures is hurting their relationship. It appears that Irene’s experiences with new “friendships” may change things. Thank You and looking forward to reading more of this wonderful story.

ktmccollktmccollover 4 years ago
Great start

A well-written setup that sets the hook. Looking forward to chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES