What Happens in Spain Ch. 06

Story Info
Confession is good for the sex.
7k words
4.73
8.7k
6

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers

Home, and Away

~

Both of her girls were asleep when she got home, and as soon as she'd given Oscar a hug and a kiss, she stepped into their rooms to check on them. Neither woke up, but she still leaned down and kissed them both on the head and whispered, "I love you," to them.

That Irene instigated sex with him, almost immediately, wasn't missed by Oscar. He seemingly could count the times on two hands that over their 17 years of marriage that she'd instigated sex. Tonight, she seemed ravenous, even pushing him onto his back and kneeling, sucking him into her mouth for a bit before climbing on top. That she was extremely wet and needy he understood but didn't understand why. Nor did he understand when he came, and she seemed frustrated, she reached down and fingered herself with his cock still in her until she also came. He'd softened and fallen out by the time she orgasmed. Somehow, even though she came, her body language told him she hadn't really been satisfied. Standing, she cupped her crotch to contain his semen and moved to the toilet. When she came back, she pulled on a nightie, so she wasn't completely naked although he still was. She turned and pulled her bag up onto the bed.

"So? Tell me about it!" Oscar queried a few moments later as she opened and began to take out her clothes from the week, trying to be helpful. "What have you...", Oscar had reached over and lifted a shirt out, only to expose Irene's Black Max dildo. She'd carefully had it tucked away where it wasn't likely to be seen when leaving, but now, for the first time, Oscar saw her toy. She hadn't expected him to be there and try to be helpful so hadn't carefully hidden it away. Stunned, Oscar stopped mid-sentence.

Irene, hearing his stuttering stop turned and saw him looking down at her dildo. Her first reaction was embarrassment, but then as everything that had transpired in the last week quickly flashed through her head, her embarrassment turned to defiance. "Oh. That's my toy." Stepping by Oscar, she just picked it up and set it aside. There was no sense hiding it, she was going to take it with her again, and now that he'd seen it, she instantly knew she'd have to explain it.

Oscar looked at Irene, her look at him saying Well? Are you going to say something? although her mouth never moved. "Is that new?" He asked, not knowing what else to say. It was obviously a very large phallus, and in his wife's luggage, there was no doubt about who's it was, or what it was used for.

"No. I've had it for several years."

"Oh." He continued to stand there, looking at the enormous penis, feeling himself get hard as he did. All the times he'd asked Irene about whether she ever envied a larger cock, ever wanted to be fucked by a larger man, and here she had a massively larger dildo in her bag and was professing that she'd had it for years. "When did you get it?"

Irene had always put herself second to her husband and kids, but now, with her defiant mind-set, she for the first time in her life stepped up as an equal. "Do you remember going camping with Albert and Maria at the naturist beach? After I saw Albert, I talked to Maria, and she said that as big as Albert was, she loved her toy, and it filled her up better. When I asked her, she told me that Albert was 17 centimeters."

Oscar remembered precisely the time that Irene had measured his cock. "That's why you measured me." Irene didn't acknowledge his statement, her silence confirming his question. Reaching over, he picked up the dildo, marveling at its length and girth. Irene watched him handling the monster for a moment, and then reached over, putting her hand around it, taking it from him. She set it back onto the bed, and taking his hand turned him around, sitting on the bed and having him sit beside her.

"You've asked for years if I ever desired a man with a bigger cock. Before that weekend, I'd never known anything different. And then when I saw Albert, and Maria told me how even he wasn't enough to satisfy her all the time..." She didn't need to continue; her meaning was plain to him.

"Where did you get it?" He asked moments later.

"Maria and I visited a woman's shop a few days later. I just got what she got." That Maria had a similar dildo seemed to lock into his mind.

"Maria has one, just like this?"

"Yes."

"Does Albert know it?"

"She says they play together, and he'll use it on her, so I assume so."

"Oh." They sat quietly for a few seconds. "Do you have anything else I don't know about?"

"No. But after this week, I think I'm going to get a vibrator."

"After this week? What happened this week?"

Irene withheld names, just talking about 'the girl I was staying with," as she told about being awoken by Tina's buzzing friend. She told how she'd been horny and turned on by the sound, and how Tina had heard her when she played with herself. It was at first reluctantly that she told how she'd witnessed the bulge in Ryan's pants, and then told how she'd been so strongly attracted to him, and him to her, and that all the girls had known it. Finally, she told it all with "he's got a big one."

Oscar's "how do you know" question was explained by her telling of them all going to the nude beach, but then she said that she'd also felt it when he'd pushed it against her bottom.

"He pushed it against your bottom? How did that happen?" Irene had seen Oscar getting erect again as she told him about the mostly innocuous parts of the week, but now, feeling she needed to take the pressure off of what she was about to tell him, she deflected by reaching over and gripping his cock.

"You like this, don't you?" She pushed him back on the bed, lying beside him, cock in hand, and slowly stroked him.

"You know I do."

"Okay, promise me you won't get mad?"

Oscar, jumping the gun, his excitement peaked as he immediately assumed she was going to tell him more than she was. "Did you fuck him?"

"No." Oscars disappointment was palpable.

"Did you... suck him?"

"No."

"Oh." He thought about what it was that she thought he might get upset about, but his imagination was all over the place. "Then what happened?"

Gradually she told him everything. Going to dinner, all of them to his room for a glass of wine, Ryan finding her outside and putting his hand on her hip, onto her bottom, and how when she'd gone back inside to go to her room, he'd kissed her.

"He kissed you?" she nodded. "Did you kiss him back?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

"And he felt my breasts." With her hand wrapped around his cock, she couldn't help but feel it twitch.

Oscar groaned. The things she was saying were like the ultimate tease to him, the thought of someone besides him caressing her breasts, feeling her nipples, was an ice pick of arousal stabbing into his brain. Reaching for her, his hand found her breast through her flimsy nightie, her nipple hard to his touch.

"Through your clothes?"

"The first time."

Shifting his hand to her other breast, his fingers found and tweaked her nipple. As much as he loved her breasts and loved to play with them, he understood that her nipples hard were a certain sign that she was also aroused. When he told her to go on, she proceeded to tell about going to the beach on Saturday, and then how she'd run out of clean clothes. She said she'd decided the one low cut blouse was the cleanest that she had, but when she'd put it on, her bra had shown, and her roommate convinced her she'd be OK without a bra. They'd gone to dinner, dancing, and afterward she'd gone to his room for a glass of wine.

"... I let him pull my blouse down, and he felt me, and sucked on my nipples." Oscar's fingers had been rolling her hard nipples between her fingers as she said this, and then she continued. "And then he fingered me and made me cum." Groaning at the confession, he slid his hand down to her pussy, finding Irene to be as wet as he'd ever experienced, his fingers easily slipping into her vagina.

"Through your pants?"

"No. He had his hand in my panties." Oscars cock throbbed in her hand.

"Oh my god, and you didn't fuck him?"

"No. But I wanted to. I had to leave, or I would have." Oscar's cock throbbed in her hand, spurting a second orgasm over her fingers.

"Oh my god, Irene. Oh my god," he moaned and grimaced, reaching down to still her hand where she'd jacked him off.

"You didn't fuck him?"

"No."

"But... wanted to?"

She didn't say yes or no, just continued, telling him how she'd told him no, and went back to her room, and then told of the next day. "He was behind me in the water and couldn't keep his hands off me. And he pulled me back to him. I could feel his erection against my bottom, and then he asked me to stay with him tonight."

That she'd come so close to fulfilling his fantasy, which he didn't even realize had also become her fantasy, wasn't what stuck in his mind. "Was he big?" he asked.

"I think so. He felt big."

"How big?"

"I don't know. Maybe as big as Albert?"

"Did you... touch him with your hand?" Oscar imagined her reaching behind herself to grip Ryan's erection, something she'd done with him many times.

"No. I just felt him against my bottom."

"Was he as big as your toy?" He asked, glancing over at the dildo beside her bag.

"No." She moaned at the touch of her husband. "Oscar?" she asked a second later, taking a risk to ask for something she'd never done before.

"What?"

"Will you... fuck me with my toy?"

Oscar didn't even answer, he just reached over and picked up her toy, trying to figure how the monster could possibly disappear into his wife. Her hand was still wrapped around his now only semi-hard cock, perhaps only the last couple of centimeters extending from her hand. In contrast, there was more of her dildo left extending from his hand than the entire length of his own cock.

"How do I do this?" he asked as he moved the end toward her pussy. Irene reached down and guided the head of the phallus to her awaiting lips. He needed no further instruction, just slipping the artificial cock into his wanton wife.

He was surprised how easily it slid into her, that she was wetter than she'd ever been with him was obvious. He was also surprised how much he could push into her. Afraid of hurting her he kept easing it deeper. After he'd eased the equivalent to his own cock into her, perhaps 12 or maybe 15 cm's he was especially careful as he'd never explored that deeply into any woman, especially his wife, and was leery of hurting her. Irene's hand gripped his and moved the dildo inside of her faster than he had. She flinched momentarily at about 17 cm's, her hips and bottom rolling and then she eased it yet deeper. Finally, she stopped, perhaps 20 centimeters of the monster filling her pussy.

"That feels good," she whispered, "but it's too deep." Oscar began easing the cock back out, until she said "Yeah, right there. Any deeper and it hits my cervix and that hurts... Right there, fuck me now. Tease me. All the way, in and out... slowly..."

He pulled until it almost came completely out of her and then eased it back in again, faster than he had the first time. Her flinch let him know when he hit her cervix, but he immediately reversed the motion and the next time didn't go in so far. "Mmm, yeah." She cooed in response. Her hand, which had been resting where she could grab his hand without too much effort, now shifted to her clit, her fingers spreading her lips and her middle finger caressing the little bundle of nerves.

"Faster," she exhaled, "a little faster... yeah, like that."

Oscar was amazed at the blatant, wanton, lust that his wife was exhibiting. In 17 years of marriage she'd never exhibited such desire. Now her hips were rising, driving herself into his hand and the artificial cock he was plunging into her. Without moving her nightie out of the way, he leaned over and found her breast, sucking her nipple into his mouth, and Irene exploded in orgasm. Her bottom clinched, her hips thrust into his hand, and then her own hand rose from her clit to grip his hand, still it, holding the cock bottomed out within her. At least he thought it was bottomed out, but now once again she pushed down, easing another 5 or 6 cm's inside her before she stopped pushing it in.

Oscar just watched as Irene recovered from the most intense orgasm he'd ever seen her have. The wet spot where he'd been sucking on her nipple continued to exhibit a tiny bulge where her nipple was still erect. Gradually her breathing slowed, her eyes which had been closed, opened and she looked up at him. "That was so good."

"I could tell," he smiled back at her. "We should have done that a long time ago."

"Yeah."

"What were you thinking about?" he asked. Irene's eyes opened a bit, he sensed a bit of hesitance in her.

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"Why should I get mad?"

"I... I've never been with anyone but you... but I was thinking of..."

"Of Ryan?" Oscar finished for her. She pulled her lower lip between her teeth, her eyes dipping in the movement she'd had since childhood when she'd been caught doing something she shouldn't have, a single nod confirming his assumption.

"You were thinking of him fucking you?"

"Yes." Her whispered response was read on her lips more than heard.

"You were thinking of him fucking you with his big cock?"

"Yes." Her eyes were wide looking for Oscar's reaction to her confession.

Oscar just looked at her for a moment, oblivious to the fact that his own cock was once again rock hard. His head slowly bobbed in a yes motion. "Then I think you should go fuck him."

Despite that he'd asked and hinted for years that the thought of her with someone else was arousing to him, somehow, she'd never thought that he really meant for her to be with someone else. Now, his statement seemed to be telling her to do exactly that. Although she'd already felt that she'd somewhat cheated by letting Ryan fondle her and finger her to an orgasm, she could have stopped him; she hadn't touched him, she hadn't returned the attention no matter how strongly she'd wanted to stray from her wedding promise. "But..." she began to protest.

"No but's," he answered, his hand rising to rest a finger against her lips. "You're going to be with him for another 3 weeks. You want it, and from your description it's obvious he does too. I want you to go to him."

"Go to him?"

"Go to him. Have him fuck you with a real big cock."

"You don't mean that."

"I do." Irene hesitated, seeing the lust in Oscars eyes and feeling the lust she'd been feeling for a week bubbling up within her. She'd refrained from going too far until now, but Oscar was not only condoning her going to Ryan but pushing it.

"Tomorrow?" she asked, thinking of how she was going to show up with her bag of clean clothes and explain it to the girls if she didn't stay with them. She knew they would see and ask, but she had already decided she had no intention of sharing a room with one of them again. But she still wasn't convinced that Oscar meant what he said.

"Now." Glancing at the clock, after midnight, she knew there was little chance that he could mean it.

"Really?"

"Yes. Really."

It took a few more minutes for her to be convinced that Oscar really meant what he said, that he was giving her a "hall pass," and it took another half hour to complete emptying her bag and replacing it with fresh clothes. Unlike the previous week, this time she also included some night lingerie, chosen while Oscar watched what she was packing. The more she packed and planned in front of his watchful eyes, the more she knew this was really going to happen.

"I think you forgot something," Oscar said a few moments later when she thought her bag was completely packed. Stepping over to the closet, he reached in and withdrew something that she'd forgotten. Turning he handed her a panty and bra, matching, and see-through. "I think you should wear this, now," he said, holding them out for her.

Irene looked down at the flimsy materials, ones that she'd worn once, for him. He'd given them to her as an anniversary present a few years before. She'd worn them perfunctorily the once, and then they'd been put on the shelf and forgotten, as she didn't consider see-through lingerie her style. Now that Oscar was picking them out and telling her to wear them for another man, she felt her nipples crinkle at the thought. Taking them from his hand, she first looked at them, and decided he was right, she should wear them. First, she stepped into the panty, pulling it up before lifting her nightie off her shoulders, turning to drop it on the bed. She started to put the flimsy bra on backward as normal but remembering as she did that it had a front clasp, turned it to slip her breasts into the cups, fastening the clasp under the lecherous gaze of her husband. Looking up at Oscar, she saw his eyes travel up and down her body.

"My God, you're so sexy," he said, stepping forward and wrapping his arms around her. One hand went to her bottom, the other to her breast, but she stopped him.

"Don't, please?" she said, pushing him away. "If I'm wearing these for him, I don't want you pawing me beforehand."

Oscar groaned inwardly, the rejection by his wife of his advances acknowledging she was dressing for, and going to, another man was about as much as he could take. Whether she saw his erection protruding from his body and just chose to ignore it, he didn't know. She turned to the closet, finding and slipping on a blouse and skirt, something he thought she could just as easily be going to work in, and might the next day. It was the lingerie that she had on underneath that made it extremely sexy to him.

Irene took her hand bag and began to empty it, making sure she wasn't taking anything she didn't need. Pulling the hotel envelopes out she began to put them in the trash but realized something shifted inside. She opened and glanced in the first two, finding them empty, but inside the third was a room key. Looking at the label, she saw the "12." Now taking a quick glance at the others she realized they were marked for the rooms on the first floor; this was Ryan's extra room key. Palming the key, she tossed the envelopes into the trash.

Early Monday

Stopping in front of Ryan's room, she glanced up and down the hall. It was totally quiet, nobody was watching TV that she could hear, nobody was in the hall to see her. Cognizant of the possibility of surveillance, her eyes scanned for cameras, but found none. Taking the electronic door key, she held it up to the door, hearing the electronic snap and whir as the door unlocked. Ryan hadn't locked it from the inside.

Pushing the door open, it made more noise than she expected, but she could see Ryan in his bed from the light in the hall, and he didn't move. Stepping in, she quietly closed the door behind her and then set her bag onto the floor. Not having thought through what to do now, she stood quietly for a moment, watching for any movement from Ryan, and when she saw nothing, decided to get undressed. Turning toward her bag, which she pushed against the wall, she pulled her skirt off, folded it in two, and laid it on top or her bag. Pulling her blouse off, she also folded it in two, quietly laying it on top of the skirt, when the light next to the bed came on.

She hadn't heard any movement from Ryan, but turning, she now found Ryan leaning up on one elbow, looking at her. The sheet covering him up, that she'd barely seen in the dark, was now pulled back so that he was visibly nude from the knees up.

"You found my card. I was hoping you would."

Despite that she'd let herself into his room and taken her outer clothes off, now in the added light from the bedside lamp she felt exposed. She'd imagined just slipping into bed beside him, waking him and controlling their interaction, but now suddenly, just by his turning the light on, he'd taken that control away.

BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers
12