What Happens in Spain Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,466 Followers

She didn't say anything, her eyes just absorbing his body in her peripheral vision as she kept her eyes on his. Completely centered in her vision, evenly spaced between his knees and his chin, his cock lay to one side on his lower thigh. She knew she'd been wet even before she entered the room, but now she felt a burst of heat. Her eyes widened as his cock began to erect, swelling and shifting from his thigh towards his belly.

Pulling the sheet aside just that lit bit more he slid his feet off to the floor, his cock protruding away from his body, pointing to her as he approached. Without looking directly, she could see his cock gradually rising, pointing more and more toward the ceiling. Although she'd been naked beneath him as he'd spread lotion on her body that afternoon, she'd felt his balls and penis against her backside, and that he'd been erect in the ocean and held her against himself, she'd not really had a chance to look at him except through her peripheral vision. Now as he walked those few steps towards her, she let her eyes drop, examining the rapidly swelling member that she was sure would momentarily be filling her.

Ryan stopped just in front of her, his hand rose to her cheek, a slight caress before it began to drop down her body, his eyes following. His fingers traced across her breast, not finding her nipples just yet, but caressing as his eyes slid down over the see-through bra and panties. "Very nice," he said, his hand rising to the side of her breast and stroking the flimsy material with the back of his hand, "very sexy. Did you pick these out just for me?" That it had been Oscar who had actually picked them out for her to wear popped into her head, but she didn't say anything. Ryan's hand turned over, cupping her breast just as he had the last time he'd touched her, his thumb exploring her nipple. No longer constrained with thoughts of her husband she, in turn, reached out and took Ryan's cock in her hand as she had wanted to do for several days.

The feel of it, already bigger than Oscar and not yet totally erect, was almost orgasmic. Ryan had only caressed her one nipple, but she knew that both were hard. He hadn't yet touched her pussy this time, but she knew she was wet with desire. In her hand, Ryan's cock continued to swell and firm up, becoming not just longer but also thicker than her husband.

Ryan's other hand had reached and cupped her other breast, his look deciphering that the clasp of her bra was between them. His fingers slid in, the clasp slipped easily to his touch, and once again she was standing nearly naked before him. Not just on a nude beach where it wasn't supposed to be sexual, this time there was no doubt. His hands pushed the bra back, his hands lifted her breasts and dipping his mouth to them he suckled first one, and then the other nipple. Straightening up his hand trailed down her free arm until it reached her hand. Taking it, he turned and led her to his bed. With him sitting down on the bed her face was almost the same height as his. Pulling her forward she put her arms around him just as he put his around her and pulling her forward, their lips met. Their hug that went with their mutual kiss, hot and passionate as it was, eased as his hands once again slipped between them to roam her breasts, and then lower, towards her panties. Her hands roamed his chest, fingers trailing through his chest hair, finding and flicking his own nipples before once again reaching lower to grip the monster between his legs.

"It's so big," she whispered, marveling at how the throbbing hotness felt more like her admittedly large dildo than her much smaller husbands' cock.

"And you're so wet," he whispered in response, his fingers running up and down the soaking slit of her panties. Rising, his hand found the edge and slipped underneath, sliding through her pubic hair and across her clit before his finger slipped inside her. She shuddered in response. "So sensitive," he whispered. He pulled his hand out of her panties and hooking on both sides began to slide them down onto her legs.

Standing it was hard for her to grip and stroke Ryan's cock, but she could hold and explore it. "Ryan?" she said, her hand gripping him, so the head was in the palm of her hand.

"Yeah?"

"I've never been with another man but my husband."

"Mmmm," he said, his hand now palming her pussy, his middle finger again penetrating her sex. "So wet. I knew you wanted me. Don't worry, I work the same way he does."

"But you're so big..."

"Really? Not that big. Or is it just in comparison?" The question caught Irene by surprise. Although she'd compared Oscar to Albert, and both Oscar and Albert to her 'friend,' that possibly Oscar was the one that was different by being smaller had never really crossed her mind. The length and girth of his penis, as well as the obviously oversized dimensions of her friend, was all that she had known until now.

Ryan lay back onto the bed, pulling Irene forward as he did. She moved her knees onto the bed straddling him. "Just take it as fast as you want, I won't hurt you," he said, pulling her down so her pussy pushed down onto his cock. Rocking his hips, his cock slipped up and down between her lips, her juices coating the upper side. Although she occasionally got this wet, especially when playing with her friend, she'd never had a real cock near her when she had. Leaning forward into him again, as she kissed him she felt her clit push against his cock. An uncontrolled shudder ran through her body.

Raising his hands to her bottom, Ryan pulled her against himself, forcing her clit against his cock, and waited. She rocked up and down again, and when she rose up, raising her bottom and pussy from resting against him, he moved down and stopped so it was merely a matter of raising his cock to aim into her. Her eyes betrayed her lust, and once more she reached between her legs, found his cock and began to align it with her wetness.

Wisely Ryan just held back from any movement, allowing Irene to take him inside her at her own pace. Holding him at an angle she caressed his cock head with her lips, finally easing it to the soft spot and began to lower herself onto him. "Oh God... Ryan... you're so big, he's so big..." Irene said when she'd impaled herself perhaps halfway down his cock, each rise and fall of her body taking more of him inside. Just like with Oscar, she thought, remembering how Oscar never had her wet enough to just impale himself the first time, but here, with Ryan halfway inside on the first thrust, it felt like he was as deep as Oscar ever got. She felt herself stretching to engulf him, a stretchable living glove expanding to his foreign size. The wild look in her eyes, the ever-increasing panting as she worked him inside, was all he needed to know. He didn't need to make any movements of his own, just let Irene take his cock inside, and then let her begin to fuck herself.

"I've never... liked being on top that much," she whispered, her eyes wild, her breath panting. "Oh my god, you make me feel so full..." Ryan lifted his hands from her hips, where he'd been resting them, to her breasts; the shudder running through her body as his thumbs and fingers came together on her nipples confirming the pleasure. Her eyes widened in arousal and delight as, what had been her slight movements to begin with, morphed into a full-fledged fuck as she rose and fell on his cock. Letting her fuck herself, letting her pleasure herself at her own speed, Ryan just watched the impending orgasm take over her body. What had started as an easing in and out, had now become a hard pounding as she let herself fall onto him, pounding his cock into her needy wetness. When her orgasm hit it was sudden, a complete convulsion gripping her body, and she fell forward against him. Her hands reached up and pushed his hands aside from her breasts; he wrapped his arms around her back and held her close.

Gradually her breathing slowed down, his hands stroking her back felt the rigidity of her body oozing away. "I've never cum from a cock before."

"Never?"

She shook her head no. "Oscar... I love him dearly, but he's never been able to make me feel like that." She scrunched her pussy together, realizing as she did that something was different. "You're still hard?" He nodded and smiled. "You didn't cum?" His smile confirmed what she already knew.

"I've never cum before Oscar either. He usually gets me off afterward with his fingers, or at least tries."

"A lot of women have difficulty cumming without some attention being paid to their clit."

"But... I didn't that time."

"Maybe not while you were cumming but you rubbed your clit against my cock before climbing on." Reaching behind her, Ryan gripped her body and rolled her over, still ensconced inside her. Irene's thighs were spread wide, her legs naturally wrapped over his as he began slowly fucking her. Pulling out to where his cock was barely inside, he slowly slid back inside as deeply as he could, and then repeated. Long sensuous strokes, Irene shivered at the approach.

"You're so big... so long. Almost as big..." she started to say as 'her friend', but didn't, realizing she didn't really want to confess just yet that she had a monstrous dildo that she regularly played with.

"As big?" Ryan repeated, having heard what she said. "As big as... What?" Buried to the hilt inside her, he stopped and flexed his cock.

"Oh!" Irene shuddered, desperately raising her face to his, to kiss him and deflect the question. He kissed her in return but wasn't deterred in his questioning.

"As big as what?" She didn't answer, sucking her lower lip between her teeth, but Ryan figured it out. That she'd never been with another man, that he himself was almost as big as... "Have you got a toy?"

"Don't stop," she begged, defraying the question, or at least trying to. Ryan smiled wryly, and somehow flexed his cock inside her. She shivered involuntarily.

"Can a toy do that?" He asked, allowing the flexing to ease.

"No," she answered, unaware that she'd inadvertently admitted to having a friend. "Please, don't stop," she begged again.

"Don't stop?" He growled, flexing his cock inside her once again. "Don't stop what?"

"Doing it..."

"Doing what? Say it! Say it! Tell me to fuck you."

"Please, Oh Ryan, Fuck me.... Please Fuck me."

"With Pleasure!" he said, the guttural words coming from the back of his throat. Raising his hip, he plunged into her, hard, his cock just touching her cervix as he did, a slight but delicious pain. Pulling back, he'd shifted somehow and the next time he just filled her completely without touching her cervix. Again and again he plunged into her, drawing every bit of wanton lust out of her as he did. From never having cum from fucking before, she could feel herself approaching the cliff again, when suddenly she felt the spasm and grunt from Ryan as he emptied his seed into her.

Suddenly what had just happened penetrated her lust, and her begging changed. "No! No! Ryan! No, No! Don't cum in me, Don't cum in me, I'm not safe..." Despite her sudden begging, he plunged in yet again, four times, his warm semen filling her cunt in physical ecstasy, and mental agony.

"Oh no... no!" she cried, as he continued to suspend himself above her, his cock buried inside her.

"Shhh!" he whispered, holding himself on one arm while his other rose to caress her cheek. She could feel his hardness still inside her, still erect even after he'd cum. "It's Ok, Irene. I was fixed years ago. All I shoot is blanks anymore."

A wave of relief swept over her as she realized that, although in getting swept away in her passion she'd erred, she also wasn't going to get pregnant. Reaching up she put her arms around him and pulled him down to her supine body. His skin was damp to her touch, his body panting from his exertion. She ran her hands over his back, down to his bottom, and suddenly realized that he was still in her, and still hard, something that had never happened with Oscar.

"You're still hard?" She asked, surprised.

"You're still wet?" He answered, smiling down at her and flexing his cock once again inside her. Lifting himself, she felt his cock slide out, and then back in again. She was definitely wet, although she knew that much of her wetness was probably from Ryan. Lifting his hips once again, this time he really did slide out, but he immediately pressed back down, his wet cock slipping easily between her lips. His angle was too low on the first stroke, but on the second stroke his cock found her clit, a jolt of electricity flowing through her nipples, causing her to gasp, as it did.

Ryan knew exactly what he was doing, his cock tantalizing her clit, three, four, even a fifth stroke before he once again lowered himself to let his cock slip into her admittedly messy wetness. His cock once again wetted, he pulled out and did it again, back and forth five times against her clit.

"Oh My God! Ryan...." She panted realizing he was once again tantalizing her body as it had never been tantalized before. She turned her heard sideways, trying to deny the unbridled pleasure he was giving her, but it was no use. Repositioning to put his cock in her once again, this time he bent forward, his mouth finding her nipples, nibbling and sucking, driving her crazy with desire. Her gasps of pleasure were something she'd never experienced before, all she could think about was one thing. "Ryan, fuck me. Fuck me, please!"

Straightening his back and lifting up, Irene at first thought he was going to pull out, but instead he leaned sideways and lifted her left leg, pulling it around in front of him, with his cock still inside her, and began pistoning into her, pulling himself against her raised left leg with his right arm. A position she'd never even thought of, let alone try before, she didn't even realize how this freed his other hand until he reached down and thumbed her clit. Immediately she erupted into another orgasm, her third of the night with Ryan, and including with help from her husband, her fourth overall.

Never had she been so aroused, so continuously aroused, as she was here in Ryan's room. Never had she had an orgasm from being stimulated by a cock, and here she'd now had three, two of them without Ryan actually pulling out after she came. Whether the position with her leg in the air was just that good, or whether Ryan was just ready again, he soon came, and this time pulled out, collapsing beside Irene on the bed.

They were both awake when Ryan's alarm went off, having only dozed for a short time before they'd done it once more. Having given herself totally to Ryan, having been fulfilled totally by Ryan, when he told her to get on her hands and knees and lift her bottom to him, she'd willingly let herself be fucked from behind like a beast, something she'd never been willing to let her husband do. Unsurprisingly Ryan played her body like a fiddle, once again getting her to orgasm before he himself spilled his seed inside her, after which they really had fallen asleep, although it was for barely half an hour.

"Hmm," Irene moaned in displeasure as Ryan leaned over her to silence the alarm. "Is it time to get up?"

"Not if you don't want. I set it in case you weren't able to come so I could go to the gym and workout."

"Oh, I was able to cum alright," she giggled, and leaning over she kissed Ryan. "I've cum like I've never cum before."

"I find that hard to believe."

"It's true. I've never cum from fucking before, and I've never had more than one orgasm in a day."

"Well we certainly beat that this time."

"You can use me if you want a workout without going to the gym," Irene whispered, rolling onto her side, her hand snaking between them to find Ryan's cock. Any sign of hardness was gone, and as she squeezed it, it stayed soft.

"I think I'm done for the moment," he said, his hand stroking her head and hair. "You wore me out."

Squeezing his penis in her hand, she said nothing, but then bent over and sucked his soft cock into her mouth.

This time it was Ryan who groaned, and although he was soft, she immediately felt him firm up to her lips and tongue. This was something she'd never done with her husband. Although she'd used her mouth on him before, he had always had an erection beforehand, and he'd asked for her to do it. "Oh my god, Irene... Oh...." He moaned, his cock getting harder and longer by the minute. Lying on her side like she was, almost inverted, it was easy for Ryan's hands and fingers to find her and begin caressing her also. Un-surprising if she'd thought about it, when his mouth began to kiss the inside of her thighs as legs as he played with her pussy, it was just moments before his mouth found her. Lifting her upper leg, she let him bend it at the knee and open herself to his touch, his look and, in particular, his tongue. Moaning herself at the sensuous pleasure he bestowed on her, she tried to concentrate on his prick in her mouth, but his tongue and lips were hard to ignore. She could hear his fingers squelching in her wetness, but it was his tongue, tantalizing her clit, that was driving her wild. The cock in her mouth was virtually forgotten, although her mouth and tongue were working on him without thinking, it was his tongue and fingers that were driving her crazy that she found herself concentrating on.

His cock, which had started soft, had gone to full erection, a solid, well defined phallus which she was enjoying having in her mouth as much as every lash of his tongue on her clit. She was well aware that she was about to orgasm again, but hadn't realized how far she'd brought Ryan until he pulled away from her pussy, with an "Oh my God Irene I'm going to..."

Even with his warning it was too late for her to pull away, his cock erupting into her mouth. Not nearly as much semen as he'd deposited in her pussy earlier, but not an insubstantial amount. She was sucking as the first spurt hit and it went straight down her throat, two smaller spurts following immediately after. Ryan had groaned and gripped her arm, and when she didn't take him out of her mouth but ran her tongue around his throbbing cock-head, he groaned again. She'd swallowed the first spurt of semen, it hadn't been unpleasant, just different, and when the two following spurts had gone into her mouth she'd just swallowed the additional small amount of semen, inadvertently stroking his cock with her tongue as she did. He groaned again. "Too much, Too Sensitive!" he moaned again, and as she let his softening erection come out of her mouth, he suddenly dove back into tonguing her. She'd eased off her impending orgasm when he'd come and quit paying attention to her, but in just a few more minutes, she too came with the help of his tongue.

BenLong
BenLong
1,466 Followers
12