All Comments on 'What Happens in Spain Ch. 06'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great story! Great series. Thank you.

Hi Ben

Thank you for a great story and a great series. :-)

Having been on staff training, I can say the story is very credible.

It is nice that Irene and Ryan ended up in bed together, happy and with no subterfuge.

I also enjoyed reading about Lori, Tina and Sherrie.

I appreciate how much work goes into plot line, character development, with each line of dialogue and narrative, and writing it all with great grammar and spelling.

Both I and other readers are grateful.

Thank you very much.

Now I will read (and enjoy) your other submissions

Thank you.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Fantasy Fullfilled

Oscar and Irene’s fantasy has now been Fulfilled! Ryan desires of having sex with Irene are satisfied as well as Irene is now totally Satisfied as a women. Looking forward to reading more chapters of this wonderful adventure and experience for Irene, Oscar and Ryan! Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES