What Happens in Spain Ch. 08

Story Info
Ryan's history, Plans change & Irene does a striptease.
7.2k words
4.67
5.5k
2

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,457 Followers

Ryan's Story

"Charlie Ayers was a year younger than me, but we were the only two boys who lived on our street, so we did everything together. His father was in the Coast Guard and was assigned to a ship that would go out for a few days at a time, but then when they were back in port, he normally worked nights. Except when he had days off, he was usually gone at night. Charlie's mom was Maureen and quite buxom. She almost always had a blouse with a big vee of cleavage showing, her boobs were my favorite masturbation fantasy. Sometimes when I was there late into the evenings or when I was spending the night she'd get ready for bed and come back out wearing her robe. I never saw anything more than when she was dressed, but just knowing that she had some kind of nightie underneath, and sometimes the robe would be a bit looser than other times and I could see her upper chest and a hint of nightgown, or some bare leg... I expect she knew I had a crush on her.

"There was one evening when Charlie and I had been up to my house, and got to horsing around, and we finally pissed off my mom and she told us to get lost for a while. We'd then gone back to Charlie's, where we were watching television. They had a moderately small house, just three bedrooms and a single bathroom. Charlie's mom was the only one home and didn't know we'd come in. We were in the living room, I was sitting in a chair that could look down the hall, when Maureen came out of the bathroom where she'd been taking a bath, totally naked, to walk to her room. There was nothing she could do. By the time she looked up and realized I was there, she was halfway to her bedroom. She gave a little shriek and tried to cover herself with her arms, but it didn't matter, I'd seen everything. Charlie was sitting where he couldn't see down the hall and probably barely heard her shriek and asked what that was all about, and I just said we'd startled his mom, that she hadn't realized we were there. I didn't tell him that she was naked.

Like I said, I'd had a crush on Maureen for quite some time, and I'm sure she knew it. She had a fantastic hourglass figure; big boobs and big round butt both. Seeing her naked was all it took for me to pop a boner, but at least I was sitting in the chair with my t-shirt untucked, so it didn't show. It was just a few minutes later that she came out of her room wearing her bathrobe. She didn't say anything, just looked at me momentarily as she walked past us and into the kitchen. There was something about the look and the bathrobe. I don't know what it was, but I immediately wondered what she was wearing under the robe and being a normal teenage guy, I was rock hard imagining what was, or wasn't, under her robe.

The kitchen was around a corner from the front room, so she disappeared from view. I could hear her puttering around but couldn't see anything. After a few minutes I asked Charlie if he wanted a drink and went to the kitchen myself. Maureen appeared to be making some tea, but she was really waiting for me. No sooner had I stepped in and out of sight of Charlie than she reached over and grabbed my hand and pulled me closer so that she could whisper to me.

"You can't say anything to Charlie," she whispered, so just I could hear.

"About what?" I whispered in return.

"You know about what, about seeing me." I suddenly realized that she was nervous and did what I'd never done before. I reached for her robe, gripping one side. "Ryan," she whispered, but didn't stop me as I slipped my fingers deeper between the folds. When she didn't stop I kept inserting my fingers until I slipped my hand inside onto her bare breast. I'd fantasized about her being naked beneath the robe, but never really thought it was true, but now - here she was, and I just knew she wanted this as much as I did. I pulled my hand back out to the edge of the fold and then slipped it down to the belt that was holding it closed. I began to loosen the tie, and although she again whispered, "Ryan, you can't..." she didn't make any attempt to stop me as I pulled her robe open.

"I can't what?" I whispered back, "tell Charlie about seeing this?" I ran my eyes up and down her naked body. "About seeing these?" I said as I reached up with two hands to fondle her breasts. My fingers found her nipples and she twitched as I pinched them.

"He can't know."

"I know," I whispered back, letting my one hand slide down her body and cup her sex. She had a full bush, and I let my fingers play in her hair, not being sure enough of myself to do anything else.

"You coming?" Charlie hollered from the living room. "Can you bring me a coke, too?"

"Yeah, sure," I hollered back, letting go of her body and stepping over to the cabinet to get glasses. As soon as I stepped away Maureen retied her robe. I grabbed two glasses, got ice out of the freezer and then poured us cokes. I turned back with a glass in each hand and stopped in front of Maureen. Reaching over I set one glass on the counter and slipped that hand inside her robe onto her breast once again.

"Your hands are cold," she whispered, saying nothing about her son's friend molesting her.

"Are you always naked under your robe?"

"No."

"If I'm here, from now on you will be. For me."

"Ok."

"Wow," Irene said, "You seduced your best friend's mother? What did he say?"

"I wouldn't say I seduced her, if anything she seduced me. I just took advantage of what she wanted."

"Yeah, but what did Charlie say?"

"Charlie never knew."

"Really?"

"Really. Although he was the excuse for me to go to his house, from then on it didn't matter if he was there or not, I was "going to Charlie's" in case my parents wanted to know. I was always "hanging out" waiting for him if he wasn't there, at least whenever Maureen was home. She worked during the day, but she was home every night."

"And you fucked her ass?"

"Yeah, that's all I fucked. She wouldn't let me have her pussy, she said that was for her husband only."

"Just once?"

"Huh?"

"Just once? You fucked her just once?

"Oh no. We had an affair for about 2 years before her husband got transferred and they moved. We had sex probably 3 times a week, whenever we could." He paused. "The first time was a day or two later. Charlie and I used to go camping, hunting, fishing - we did everything together. We had some girlie magazines, and whenever we went camping, we'd take those along, masturbate at the same time and talk about who we'd like to do it with. When it was the school year, there was never enough time to go into the woods, so we'd pitch the tent and camp in his backyard, or mine. Once I started having an affair with Maureen, we almost always pitched the tent in his backyard. Camping had always been just an excuse to get out the girlie magazines and masturbate without a chance of getting caught anyway, but from that time on, it was a way for me to get together with Maureen, right under his nose. Charlie slept like a log, and his little sister did too. Once he went to sleep, nothing would wake him up, it was even hard to wake him in the mornings, so when I left the tent, he never knew. That night I knew I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but I knew when I went in that the opportunity was there. I waited until he was sound asleep, and then went into the house, supposedly to go to the toilet.

"I did go to the toilet but left the door ajar, so I could hear Maureen if she approached, but it didn't work. When I was peeing, I suddenly felt a presence, and when I turned, Maureen had pushed the door the rest of the way open and was standing there watching."

"I thought I heard an intruder," she said as she just stood there watching me. She was wearing a nearly see-through nightie. It wasn't sheer, but I could see the color of her nipples through the cloth, and I rapidly got a tent in my boxer shorts. All I was wearing was a t-shirt and boxers, so it was obvious that I was getting hard. "I see it's a friendly intruder," she said, and stepped forward to reach for my cock. As soon as she touched it, her eyes got big and she said, "Oh my God." She slipped her hand inside my shorts, gripping my cock, and said again, "Oh my God!" I reached up and fondled her breasts, two handed this time, and when she didn't stop me, I lifted her nightie and slipped my hands under. A moment or two later I lifted it up and leaned in to suck on her breasts, and she just helped, pulling it completely off, leaving her in just her panty.

"We'd dropped her nightie on the floor, but she told me to pick it up and bring it with me. I followed her to her bedroom, and... I had sex for the first time.

"We did virtually everything. She gave me my first blowjob; although a girl that I dated for a while had given me a hand job a couple of times, I'd never had a blowjob before. She showed me how to finger her, and go down on her, and then when we were ready to fuck - she said no. She let me put my fingers and tongue into her, but she drew the line at my cock in her pussy. But, she said that if I wanted, I could have her ass. She had some lubricant, and had prepared herself earlier, but still added more and had me fuck her ass.

"It turned out she really liked anal, she would cum like a banshee, but her husband wasn't really a fan of it. At first, she was a bit unsure about me, saying she'd never had a cock so big before, especially in the back door, but as long as I started slow - she loved it. I fucked her ass regularly, for more than 18 months, before her husband got transferred and they moved away."

"You like anal sex? Do you want me to do it with you?"

"Truthfully, not really."

"But you did it all those times with your friend's mom?" Ryan nodded. "And you didn't like it?"

"I didn't say that. I said I don't really want to do it with you, I much prefer something that's more naturally slippery," he grinned, his hand dipping down between her legs. She made no effort to stop his caress. "I did it with her all the time because that was all she'd let me do, but I'd have taken her pussy if she'd have let me.

"Good."

"Good what?"

"Good, I wasn't looking forward to it, but if you wanted to, I would have."

Ryan smiled, and leaned over to kiss her, his hand sliding inside her moist heat as they began to do it again. "I had a girlfriend in college that whenever she got really drunk would ask for anal sex, but she always said I was too big, so it wasn't the best."

"That's what my girlfriend told me about her husband. She said she really liked anal sex, but her husband is just too big.

"Bigger than me?"

"I don't know, how big are you?" she asked again.

"Uhm, in cm's? I don't know. I'm about 7 inches, so what's that... 2 and a half centimeters would be an inch... so maybe 5, 10, 15... 17 centimeters?"

Irene didn't have to do much comparison to know he was bigger than that. If Oscar was 12, and what she'd seen of Albert when he was erect at 17, she knew Ryan had to be every bit as big as Albert. Turning her body, she gripped his cock and fed it into her mouth, causing Ryan to moan in appreciation. Still soft, after their coupling minutes before, his cock began rapidly expanding to the touch of her lips and tongue. "I don't think so," she said moments later, pulling away with her mouth, her hand slowly stroking his cock. "I'm going to measure him."

"If you want," Ryan answered.

"Not until he's as hard as can be," she giggled, again slipping her mouth over the end. Ryan's groan of approval was his only answer.

Using her hand and mouth Irene tantalized Ryan, his cock slowly growing harder to her ministrations. Occasionally he'd grunt or gasp, causing her to look up to his eyes as she took him in her mouth. She hadn't had but just a few days to learn his responses, but she had no problem getting him closer and closer without taking him over the edge. Finally, she pulled back, holding his erection in her hand and licked the head. "Is that as big as he gets?" she asked.

"I'm about to explode," he answered.

"Good," Irene giggled and turned away. Moving to her bag next to the desk, she opened it and moments later returned with her cloth measuring tape. Gripping his erection once more, she lowered her mouth and took him in momentarily.

"Irene! Too much!" he exclaimed, but she pulled away, squeezing him at the base as she felt a small tremor course through the shaft.

"Oops," she giggled, "we would have had to do this again." Once the slight throbbing had stopped, she took the tape and stretched it from the base, pressing slightly into the soft skin above, running it along the length of his cock. She read it once, and then rechecked that her hand holding the tape at the base hadn't moved. She looked at the tape again, not saying anything.

"Well?" Ryan asked expectantly, looking over her hands at the tape.

"A bit over 18 cm's, almost 19."

"Wow. What did you say your friend's husband was?"

"17 cm's." Moving the tape, she wrapped it around the shaft. "16 cm's." A gush of warmth went through her pussy.

"Well?" He questioned, "big enough for you?" Irene had already dropped the tape and turned to climb on top and impale his monster inside herself. He came first, but she had no problem getting herself off afterward.

~

"Irene?" Her boss Carlos had stepped into the room and bent over to speak quietly to her. Thursday afternoon, they were all getting tired of the repetitive testing and training on the new program. Several more problems had cropped up in the last few days, the latest being that morning, although that one had only taken 2 hours to resolve.

"Yeah, Carlos?"

"Señor Thompson wants to see all of you in the conference room."

"Mr. Thompson? The boss?" Irene questioned. Although she knew the name, she'd never actually met the man. "Right now?"

"He's waiting." Having been engrossed in what she was doing, and being interrupted, she hadn't noticed Carlos's glum countenance. He definitely didn't like being out of the decision-making process.

"Hey guys, Mr. Thompson wants to see us, in the conference room." Like her, the other four were surprised at the announcement, but dropped what they were doing and followed Irene.

~

"Come on in," John Thompson said when they opened the door. Stepping inside, he motioned behind them and said, "Close the door." He waited until they'd all found a seat before he continued. "Thank you all for what you've been doing, taking time away from your families, and spending a couple of weeks with us here. I know it was a real imposition, hopefully a few days free over the weekend on our tab made it a bit more enjoyable." He looked around and paused before continuing. "I'm sure you all understand that the previous program had a lot of problems, including that it had bugs, but probably unknown to you, it was a compromised program. We think we found the problems before any confidential information got out, but it was thanks to the bugs that you 5 discovered that our consultants were able to ascertain that the program was purposely left with backdoors. We've had forensic investigations performed and we're fairly certain no confidential information got out but, if it had, it would have left us liable for untold damages. It could have ruined us.

"But, as you've seen in the last two weeks, the new program also has some problems. After evaluating what has transpired to date, we've changed the plans for the next two weeks. For now, we're going to let you all go back home, and we're hoping that in another month we'll be able to pick up again where we'd planned to be. We'll continue on in Palo Alto in a month, but for now, you're all returning to your normal jobs.

"And that creates a problem. We don't want anyone to know about this just yet, as when it's ready, we're expecting to implement a large change in the entire division." He paused and looked around.

"All five of you had the opportunity to shrug your shoulders and let your managers decide whether there was a problem or not. All five of you instead pursued pushing problems up through the chain, whereas all of your managers have, in the past, instead chosen to hide problems rather than deal with them. That is going to change, but for now, all I can say is that when you return, you must tell your co-workers and managers, whenever they ask," again he paused, "and they will ask, that the new program didn't work, that it's been pulled from implementation and sent back to be revamped." He looked around the room before continuing. "The best lie is the truth. We don't want you to lie; but choosing what truth to reveal is much more disarming than totally fabricating something. What we want is for you to return to your workplaces, return to what you were doing before, and tell the truth: The "new" program had bugs, and it didn't work. It was supposed to replace the old program, but until they work out the problems, we continue with what we have."

"We've also got one request for all of you. I know you've all had your own internal evaluation of your co-workers in the past. We all do it, evaluating who is the best for help when needed; who you steer clear of no matter how bad things are, the one when you shake your head in frustration for someone just doesn't pull their own weight. The one that says someone in a position is at best a nincompoop, or perhaps it outright incompetent. Maybe we've gone home and complained to our spouses about someone, but it never goes anywhere in the company."

He paused momentarily, looking around at all of them. "We intend to change that. Many of the problems with the old program were exacerbated by just these individuals. We're going to ask you, sometime in the near future, to help identify the deadweights. If you were in charge, who would you promote? If you had the decision, who would you move out or transfer to another division? If you were hiring, who is it in the company that you think would be a real asset if they were transferred in to work with you? If you were allowed to make the division the best that you could, who would you surround yourself with?" Again, he paused allowing what he'd said to be understood. "Again, this is all without telling anyone what you don't know. All I can say is that multiple entities are involved in similar evaluations, and your opinions, good - bad - or indifferent, will be considered in final decisions. You won't tell anyone you're watching, or making an opinion, but we'll discuss it all next time we're together." He slowly scanned the 5 of them. "Can you do that?" He paused, receiving affirmations from all.

"I'm sure you've all got questions, but for now, I'm sorry, there are no answers other than what I've told you." He stopped and looked at the clock. "And for now - take the rest of today and tomorrow for yourselves. Most of you have flights scheduled for Saturday. We're rebooking Sherry and Tina to return home, whereas Lori and Ryan, your flights were already going that way. Irene, I'll distract Carlos for a while, I know he'll pounce on you as soon as he can, so while you're still tour guide through tomorrow, stay with the group, don't come back to work until Monday, and all of you practice your stories. Your co-workers will all want to know about it, so make sure you just tell them it didn't work out, it had insurmountable security issues, and it's being revamped. It's mostly the truth, with what you all have done here in just two weeks, it's very close."

~

Out early, the other girls wanted to go shopping to get gifts to take home and Ryan, mysteriously, said he had some things to do also, so although Irene had no need for shopping, and had somewhat hoped that she and Ryan could disappear back to his room, she instead found herself tagging along with the girls.

"Well? What now?" Lori asked after they'd finished dinner and were all enjoying another beer. "It's too early for bed, anybody for dancing?" There was no way that Irene wanted to go dancing, she'd much rather be in bed with Ryan, and Ryan apparently felt the same way. When they both declined, they naturally got some good-natured ribbing from the others about "going to bed early" and "getting some sleep." Tina, in particular, gave her one last smile and winked as she turned away.

BenLong
BenLong
1,457 Followers
12