All Comments on 'What Happens in Spain Ch. 08'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
We learn about Ryan and a Kinky Strip Tease

We now know part of Ryan’s backstory and experiences. How will the temporary halting of the project effect Ryan & Irene’s sex life. Will Oscar have to fill in the holes? Ryan obviously did some shopping during the afternoon. Irene’s Strip / Lap Dance sounds very Erotic and Hot! Will Irene actually show Oscar the gifts from Ryan? Ryan has taught and had Irene experience sexual pleasures and emotions that she never knew. Thank You and looking forward to reading more of this Wonderful Erotic Experience for Irene, Oscar and Ryan.

BenLongBenLongover 3 years agoAuthor

Comparing dick size - an age old pastime of post-puberty males. I'm not big on the "there I was with my 9" schlong," or "I pulled my cock, resembling a coke can out..." stories, but added it here, more to emphasize the "small" aspect of Oscar, as the guy I wrote the story wanted his lack of size and performance emphasized (hey, I don't have to understand it...) Personally I'd rather be thought of like John Holmes (or Ryan? He is based on "me" LOL) than Tiny Tim, but, in researching what is a legitimate cock size, perhaps the quote from Wikipedia, which I found repeated again and again in different sources to be quite succinct:

"Measurements vary, with studies that rely on self-measurement reporting a significantly higher average than those with a health professional measuring. As of 2015, a systematic review of 15,521 men, and the best research to date on the topic, as the subjects were measured by health professionals, rather than self-measured, has concluded that the average length of an erect human penis is 13.12 cm (5.17 inches) long, while the average circumference of an erect human penis is 11.66 cm (4.59 inches)."

So, if you're truly 17.5 cm long, you're not bad indeed. Certainly, at 33% more, well above average.

Of course reality and perception are two different things:"A U.S. study published in 2015 of the stated preferences of a panel of 75 women using 3D-printed models as scale references showed a preferred penis length of 16 cm and a preferred circumference of 12.2 cm for long-term sexual partners, with slightly larger preferred sizes of a length of 16.3 cm and circumference of 12.7 cm for one-time sexual encounters" So maybe there is something to this "size" thing; when given a choice, women chose a schlong 23.4% longer than the average male penis.

And of course there is always the talk of John Holmes, and his 10" or 12" of whatever inch dick... of which Wikipedia has this to say: " no documented measurement of Holmes' actual penis' length." It would be interesting to hear from some woman who was actually with him as to what his assets really were.

LickmycandysLickmycandysabout 3 years ago

Hmmmm page two sounds like fun loved it can't stop reading Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES