What Happens in Spain Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had they stepped into Ryan's room than he grabbed Irene and spun her into his arms. His passionate kiss she returned just as passionately, his growing arousal easily felt between their bodies. His hands came up to caress her body, in turn she slid her hand down to grasp his cock. "My God, you turn me on, woman!" He said, pulling back from their embrace.

"Hmmm, you too?" she whispered, attempting to bury her head against his chest, but his hands held her back. "What's wrong?" she said looking up into his face.

"Nothings wrong," he paused, and then continued, "Will you do something for me?"

She cocked her head, wondering a moment before answering. "What?"

His twinkling eyes, along with a knowing and naughty smile clued her in that it was something unusual. "Will you do a strip tease for me? And a lap dance?" Out of the corner of her eyes she saw his legs move and heard his shoe hit the floor as he toed them off.

"You mean like in a girly bar?"

"A private one, just for me." His hands rose to his shirt, unbuttoning it. She reached forward to help, but his arms blocked her. "No touching, until we're both naked." He shrugged his shirt back, leaving his chest bare, his hands dropping to his belt. She watched as he expertly unhooked his pants, slipping everything off, his semi-hard cock flipping free as he did.

"I... I've never done anything like that before."

"So? You're hot. You're sexy. You turn me on anyway, so anything you do will be better."

"But we don't have any music," Irene said, turning and looking around at the space in the room. Ryan pulled the chair away from the desk and turning it toward the center of the room, sat.

"So? Use the magic music in your head."

"What do you want me to do?"

"What ever you want. Tease me. Tempt me. Make me hard."

Totally clothed, still wearing what she had at work that day, she hadn't been expecting anything like this. Immediately running through her mind, she could have been wearing a sexier bra, could have been wearing sexier panties. "Why don't you let me put something sexier on first?" she asked, not realizing by doing so she was already agreeing to his request.

"There's no need. I've been daydreaming about stripping you all day long, out of whatever you're wearing now, and that's all I want." Sitting in the chair, totally naked, she saw his hand reach down and grip his partially flaccid penis. His hand wrapped around it, he slowly stroked it, and she realized she really wanted to suck him.

"Can I suck you when you get hard?"

"It depends on whether I fuck you first or not." Irene felt a gush of heat in her pussy and closed her eyes. She could still see him sitting there in her mind, but now she began imagining watching herself in front of him. An unidentifiable tune, something she'd heard before, began to wander through her mind and she felt herself beginning to sway with the music. Realizing it was all about showing off, she reached down and began to stroke her own body. Her hands reached her hips and slowly stroked up her sides, only to slide back down again. Rising up once more, this time she stroked up across her breasts, feeling the slight bumps of her nipples with her hands, feeling the sensual stroke of her hands with her nipples. She turned her back to Ryan, her hands sliding back down, this time moving to her backside. As they approached her bottom she bent forward, accentuating the firmness of her ass. Oscar had always been complimentary of her bottom, from the attention that Ryan had given it in the last week she was certain he liked it also.

Slowly she gyrated in front of Ryan, facing away, as her hands found the clasp of her skirt. She let it slither down her legs, slowly exposing her bottom, and her French cut panties. I should have worn a thong today, popped into her mind. Letting the skirt fall to the floor she straightened and turned back toward Ryan.

Ryan's cock was in his hand, now almost totally hard as he slowly stroked himself. "You've got a great ass," he said, causing her to smile. Stepping forward she pushed his legs together and lowered herself to sit on his knees, her hands now stroking her upper body as her fingers found the top buttons for her blouse. She hadn't worn anything special that morning, not expecting to be teasing Ryan before they'd had a chance to return to the room and prepare, so she made the most of slowly exposing herself. Button by button, easing her blouse open and exposing the flesh of her breasts.

"Not what I would have chosen to wear if I knew you were going to ask for a strip tease," she teased, letting him see the inner edges of her plain white bra as she continued opening buttons one by one, gradually spreading the blouse as she did.

"What would you have worn?" he asked.

The last button opened, Irene gripped the blouse and at first pulled it back, so the halves overlapped. "Something sheer," she answered, slowly parting the blouse so her bra covered breasts began to appear. "Something lacy." She eased the blouse wider, uncovering her bra and breasts. "Something you'd like." Releasing the blouse, she ran her hands up her body and over her breasts.

Reaching out his hands he gripped her hip and pulled her closer. His hands slid behind onto her bottom, his fingers insinuating themselves under the cloth of her French cut panties, gripping her buns and pulling her closer still. He leaned forward, his lips coming in contact with her bare belly, his nose and forehead nuzzling her breasts. "What's to say I don't like this?" he asked.

Her hands reached down and grasped his arms, pulling them out and away. "Are you supposed to be fondling the stripper?" she giggled.

"Just if she's performing only for me," he instantly replied. His right hand returned to grip his cock, squeezing and slowly stroking it.

Irene turned her back to Ryan, reaching behind inside her blouse to unhook her bra. She slipped one arm out of the blouse and then the bra, returning her arm to the blouse before repeating with the other arm. Pulling the bra free, she tossed it over her shoulder onto his lap before pulling the blouse back over her breasts, buttoning the second button from the bottom so that her breasts were barely covered before turning back to face him. Teasingly she pulled her blouse back and forth, the exposed cleavage nearly becoming an exposed breast before she shifted it back the other way. She couldn't help but glance down into Ryan's lap where he was no longer stroking, just holding his now fully erect purple headed monster. She'd seen her husband Oscar's cock head turn purple before, but never as much as Ryan was now. "Like what you're seeing?" she asked, slipping her hands to the last button and freeing it again. Holding her blouse in place her cleavage was now totally exposed from her neck to her belly button, her nipples barely covered, her breasts half exposed.

"Mmm. Very sexy," Ryan answered, "Like what you're seeing?" he repeated her question back at her, raising his eyebrows suggestively. She sucked her lower lip between her teeth in response. "Show me," Ryan ordered, his gaze on the spot directly between her breasts. Slowly she spread her blouse until her nipples popped free into his gaze.

"Ummm," Ryan breathed appreciatively, and added, "nature's jewelry."

"What?" Irene asked, not understanding his statement.'

"Nature's jewelry. The baubles that nature gave women to make them sexier. Come here."

Stepping forward, Ryan reached for the bottom of her blouse and spread it further, now totally exposing her breasts. "I think," he said while pushing and pulling the shirt even further, making it slide towards her shoulders; shrugging just a little it easily slipped off her shoulders and she lowered her arms to let it fall to the ground. "we need a bit more decoration." She'd noticed the bag that he'd had by his chair but hadn't paid any attention to it until now. Reaching beside himself he withdrew something, hidden in his hand, and again put his hand on her hip and pulled her closer. Stepping up so that her legs were touching his, he reached up with both hands toward her breast. Looking down she saw something in his hand, only to feel something slip around her nipple and pull tight. A springy wire cinched tight, leaving a small jewel hanging from her erect nipple. Shifting to her other breast, he repeated the attachment on the other side. It didn't hurt, but the constant pressure was just as if he was pinching her nipples, but not relenting. As always, she felt a tingle in her clit as well as her nipples.

"What's that?" She asked, plainly able to see the adornments he'd attached to her body. They didn't hurt, they were just tight, but nothing she'd ever contemplated wearing before. "Just a little present for your husband."

"My husband?" she queried.

"Well, and me too." He grinned, once again his hands going onto her bottom and pulling her closer. His mouth went to her breast, his tongue and teeth playing with her nipple and the small bauble hanging from it. He shifted his mouth to her other breast, suckling and nibbles at her breast, until once again his hands lowered to her hips. He pushed downward, indicating she should sink to her knees. She didn't fight it, knowing that he wanted her to suck his erection, the magnificent purple monster throbbing in front of her. She readily followed his hands, but when she went to lean forward and take him in her mouth he said "No, not yet."

Reaching to the bag again he pulled out a small bottle. Flipping a lid he turned the bottle upside down and squirted a stream of liquid between her breasts. Flipping the cap one handed, he dropped it into the bag and this time with his hands under her arms, she let him move her forward to where her his cock rested between her breasts. Slipping his hands alongside her breasts he pushed them inward, wrapping her boobs totally around his cock, his thumbs resting on her nipples.

Although her husband had run his cock between her breasts before, it had always been with her on her back, him straddling her, with her hands holding her breasts together. She knew her husband enjoyed this, but it had never done much for her. Now, with Ryan holding her breasts together, his thumbs flicking back and forth, it was totally different than she'd ever experienced before. With him sitting upright, any movement had to be by her, and she knew immediately what to do. Raising and lower her body, his cock sliding up and down between her breasts, it was his thumbs caressing her nipples that was exquisite torture. With the lubrication on his thumbs, his touch was too soft, yet not, as she felt an arousal growing from doing this that had never happened before. When she went down too far the head of his cock bumped against her chin - and a moment later she purposely went just that little bit further where she could take the head of his cock in her mouth.

Not that his cock normally tasted bad, but it caught her by complete surprise when she got a berry flavored taste in her mouth. "Flavored lotion?" she asked as she pulled off, running him down between her breasts again.

"Uh huh, Like it?"

"Yeah," she answered before taking him into her mouth and sucking the flavoring off once again. She began a rhythm, two strokes up and down, taking him in her mouth on the third stroke and sucking the head coated with lotion.

"Me too," he said after her acknowledgement, "It's tasty licked off your clit as well."

"I think I'll like that."

It was just a few moments later that he loosened his handhold on her boobs and pushed her gently away. "What kind of a strip tease is this? You still have your panties on," he said, his hand drifting down to her crotch, his finger pressing against her slit. "You're wet."

"Thanks to you," she said, pushing his hand away and pulling back, "Are you supposed to finger the girl in a strip tease?"

"Only if it's a very personal strip tease," he said for the second time, "and this is a very personal one." She had no doubt what he wanted as he looked at her panties and said, "Show me."

Irene pushed back off his knees and, nearly naked already, began to twist and turn, her thumbs hooking in her panties as she began to lower them for her lover. One side and then the other, just as she began to expose her pubic hair she turned, instead slowly exposing her bottom.

"God you've got the greatest ass!" Ryan said, his hands reaching out to grip her bare hips and pull her closer to him.

"I thought you only liked my boobs," she laughed, continuing to slide her panties down her legs, her bare bottom in Ryan's face. Surprisingly he leaned forward and kissed first one cheek and then the other.

"You never wondered why I always walk behind you?" he said, his hand flat against her one ass cheek as he kissed the other. Giggling, she wiggled her bottom in front of him, in response he pulled her back, causing her to sit down onto his legs, his cock nestled between her butt cheeks. Rocking backward and forwards his cock moved just slightly up and down between her cheeks. She felt him lean over and do something, only to feel the cool dribble of lotion onto her backside and presumably his cock.

"What are you doing?" she giggled, only to be suddenly gripped by Ryan and turned, pushed onto the bed.

"This" he said, straddling her, his cock pressed flat against her bottom, pushing further between her ass cheeks. That his cock was surrounded by her butt cheeks, like a hot dog in a bun, didn't register so much as that it was his cock, oh-so-near to her asshole - and the thought of him trying to mount her, to force his cock into her anus, was too much.

"NO! Ryan!" she cried out, "Don't... Not that!"

'Shhh!" he whispered in her ear, prostrating his entire body onto her backside, pinning her with his weight to the bed, "I won't take you that way. Just enjoy the feeling." With that he again moved himself up and down in a fucking motion, his cock sliding between her lubricated ass cheeks just as it had slid between her breasts a few moments before. Surprisingly she found that it wasn't unpleasant, very much like when his cock had nestled there without moving when he'd cuddled her from behind in the past. She remembered the feeling of Oscar's much smaller penis nestled there also. It had never been an unpleasant feeling, just that it nowhere near filled the crack of her ass as Ryan's cock did, his shorter length always almost at the entrance to her ass leaving her uncomfortable. Now, just as earlier when Ryan was fucking her tits, she found it oddly arousing, more and more the desire to have his cock in her instead of on her taking over. She found herself raising her butt, trying to open herself and move his cock from her backside to her pussy. The feeling of her lifting, opening herself was not lost on Ryan. "Does my wanton little lover need my cock in her pussy?" He whispered, momentarily stilling his motions and dropping his head to whisper in her ear. "Hmm?" He questioned when she didn't answer.

"Yes." She finally whispered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I want you in me."

"Talk dirty to me. Tell me exactly what you want."

"I want your cock in my pussy."

"I know you do." Sliding his knees outward he lifted his weight from her bottom. "Raise your hips," he instructed, but really didn't need to. She'd already started pulling her legs up underneath herself, raising her bottom to follow as he rose off her.

Seconds later he changed the angle just a bit and his cock had no problem finding her pussy, her "Ohhhh! Yessss!" as he slipped inside her accentuating that it was what she wanted. He had no trouble slipping completely inside, from this angle giving a whole different feeling of fullness, of depth, than she'd ever felt before. She shuddered as he bottomed out and then tried to keep the movement going, but Ryan stopped his in-and-out movements, holding himself completely inside her. He wiggled his cock a bit and flexed it inside her, but didn't pull out, keeping himself to the hilt. "Oh! don't tease, Ryan," she begged as he followed her movements instead of moving opposite, "I need you to fuck me."

"Umm, so needy you are." Reaching his arm down and sliding it under her he pulled his body to her backside once again, and then forced them both up into a sitting position. He held her close as he rose, lifting them both with Irene still ensconced firmly on his cock, and took the few steps back to the chair where he'd sat before. Once seated, his right hand lowered itself from her belly to slip between her legs, his finger sliding down to her sex, slipping between her lips while his left hand rose and cupped her breast, his fingers twirling around the clip for the dangling jewel. "Oh, how hard your nipples are... and you're so wet, so slippery. Knowing he was teasing he rocked his cock up and down just a bit, eliciting a shudder in Irene. "I've got another present, this one is all for you," he whispered. Momentarily easing his hold on her he bent sideways, again reaching to the small bag beside the chair and then straightened again.

Irene was beside herself with arousal, all she could think about was Ryan's big cock inside her but not moving. The way it filled her, both with its length and girth; the way he'd aroused her by having her suck him, the tight tingling of her nipples from the jewelry and his fingers constantly teasing. She knew if she could just move a bit, she could soon orgasm, but instead he continued to tease. Now both hands returned to her breasts, his fingers pinching both nipples at the same time causing her entire body to shudder to his touch. Releasing his right hand, it strolled down her body until it reached her pussy, his finger finding her lips, and then she felt something else. Just momentarily, something hard and slick before he pushed a button and it began buzzing.

He'd slipped the little silver torpedo right against her clit before he'd turned it on, the vibrations instantly causing a sharp intake of breath and shudder from her overstimulated body. She felt her body pulling back from the touch, but he pushed it against her, refusing to let her pull away. Small quakes racked her body, Ryan's free hand moving over to find her other nipple, another quake running through her body as he pinched and teased there. Her conscious thoughts were on the buzzing pleasure between her legs. He'd move the vibrator, no longer totally against just her clit but touching her entire sex, rapidly driving her mad with pleasure. When it again touched her clit, it was the last straw and she exploded in orgasm. Her pussy constricted against Ryan's cock, her entire body shivering in an uncontrollable shudder as an orgasm ran through her. However, unlike every other orgasm she'd ever had, this one didn't stop. Her orgasm had begun when it touched her clit again, but he kept moving the vibrator small amounts, forcing her orgasm to continue, unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Finally, she reached for his hand, to pull it away, and he stopped.

The touch of the buzzer which had been driving her mad stopped and a second later she heard it turn off. Her body, still involuntarily constricting, continued to shudder infrequently for a few more moments before he once again rose and lifted her, his cock still imbedded in her, and moved back to the bed, setting her back onto the edge. Irene laid back and then crawled up, nestling herself into a fetal position. Ryan followed, crawling up beside her, snuggling to her backside once again with his arm draped over her side.

12