What Happens in Spain Ch. 13

Story Info
Back to Spain, a different life and maybe more?
8.8k words
4.17
2.4k
2

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

Irene felt herself relaxing and slowing down as she finally got to her seat. Even on short trips in Europe she always felt more relaxed once she was on-board and seated. She'd had to travel a couple of times within Europe for business and they'd always booked her a coach class ticket. Now, once again, she marveled at the comparatively spacious seating of the Business Class cabin they had booked her in for the 14-hour direct flight. She hadn't been expecting it when she'd arrived at the airport in Madrid, but had rapidly learned to greatly appreciate the lie-flat seats, the individual television screens, and noise-cancelling headsets they provided. Including a layover in London, the Madrid to San Jose flight had been nearly 20 hours. Now returning, she found the direct flight to Madrid to be a few hours shorter, but it was already night at home so she knew the seat virtually becoming a bed would be most welcome.

It was still nearly 30 minutes before pushback when she got to her seat, immediately being greeted by the hostess and offered a drink. She'd declined all except a bottle of water and had leaned back, closed her eyes, and tried to tune everything out.

Closing her eyes and being able to relax turned out to be two different things. In her mind she mulled over everything that had happened. Getting up that morning, getting dressed (at least, mostly) getting breakfast before going back up to finish getting her bag re-packed and then sending Tina to the lobby with her bags while she said good-bye to Ryan properly. Despite their second show and tell sex session the night before, with Tina openly masturbating while watching them, and Ryan avidly watching Tina masturbate even as he'd fucked her (and admittedly she'd looked at Tina a time or two also) the thought of leaving Ryan again, perhaps for months, perhaps forever, had driven her desire to have him one more time. And last night, seeing her friend mostly and obscenely disappearing into Tina's vagina while Tina's little buzzer friend caressed her nipples or clit, and Tina watching while she first sucked Ryan and he then fucked her, had admittedly gotten her mind running. She'd glanced over and met Tina's eyes just as Ryan guided his big cock into her. All of that had been fun, but Irene had wanted him one more time this morning, alone, without Tina there. She smiled to herself, remembering the look of understanding coming onto Tina's face when she'd admitted that she didn't have any panties on; Tina giggling and saying not to be too long before graciously leaving them alone for a short time.

Ryan had been of the same mindset; no sooner had Tina left the room than his hands had slithered under her skirt to grab her naked bottom. She'd giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, their mouths locking into a passionate kiss before he'd pushed her down onto the bed, lifted her skirt and buried his tongue in her pussy. She'd been on the verge of cumming when the knock on the door, from Tina returning, and "Can I come in?" had interrupted them. Her skirt fell into place immediately as she pushed Ryan away and stood, both of them appearing 'decent' when Tina cracked the door and poked her head in. "They're trying to get the baggage into the shuttle, I told them I'd get your bags," she apologized before leaving once again.

"That was nice," she had told Ryan, fumbling for his belt, "but I need you to fuck me. We haven't got much time." His cock was at full mast even before she started taking his pants off, and he immediately pushed her back onto the bed in the same position, although this time he slipped his cock into her instead of his tongue and his cock finished what his tongue had started. It was only then that she realized her small carry-on bag, with the panties she'd set out to be able to wear, had also gone downstairs with Tina. The last person, besides her, was literally climbing into the van when she arrived, necessitating that she wasn't able to give Ryan a goodbye kiss of any more than she already had in their room.

Now, nearly two hours later, she was still without her panties. Although now, in her assigned seat, it didn't seem to really matter anymore. She could have headed to the toilet, but rather than take her bag and fight other passengers trying to get to their seats, she decided to wait until after they'd taken off and then she'd go and put her panties on.

Her seat for this flight was against a window, with the shade currently up, bright sunshine streaming in on her seat. Reaching across her body to draw the shade down, she felt her forearm against her breast, the slight movement tantalizing her nipple, and she realized that making love with Ryan that morning had been different. Skinny dipping on the beach, he'd stepped up to her from behind, filling his hands with her breasts, his hard cock against her bottom. In the hotel room that first time, he'd pulled her dress over her breasts, his lips caressing and sucking her nipples before his hand had slipped down into her panties, and she'd cum to his fingers before she'd run away from him. Even the first time he'd kissed her his hand had been against her breast, his thumb strumming back and forth across her nipple. Now, slowly pulling her arm back, the faint tickling of the nerves in her nipple went directly to her pussy; the pussy that just a few hours before had been plundered by the largest, the most magnificent, cock she'd ever seen or experienced.

She smirked to herself, glancing around the cabin and found she had to sit up just a bit to even see anyone else. The adjoining seat faced the opposite direction, her neighbor had raised the opaque plastic partition as soon as he'd seated himself, obviously not looking for any conversation. Sitting back in her little cocoon of space, she momentarily entertained the naughty thought that, once they were underway, it was so private that without panties on she could take her black max out... and then she remembered that she'd given it to Tina. As they'd been packing, Tina had gone in and washed it, and when she handed it back toward Irene, she'd said "No, why don't you just keep it? A gift. I'll get another." Now contemplating the possibility of playing with it on the plane she realized she no longer even had it to play with. Instead she dropped her hand to her knee, momentarily scratching, but then left her hand on the bare skin of her upper leg, just above her knee. That morning Ryan's hands had found her naked bottom, slipped around, and caressed up her naked thighs, before he'd pushed the skirt away and leaned in with his face, his tongue nearly taking her to oblivion before Tina's interruption.

Forcing her hand away from the edge of her skirt where it had begun to slip up her leg, under the edge, she didn't have to touch herself to know her imagination had taken over. Despite a hard and fast goodbye fuck, she knew she was wet for Ryan once again. Closing her eyes, she leaned back and tried to relax, instead finding nothing but naughty thoughts roaming her mind.

"Ladies and Gentlemen..." the loudspeaker started up, drawing her back to the cabin and the safety announcements. A meal would be served as soon as they took off, and then they'd be turning down the lights for most of the remainder of the flight, followed by a breakfast/brunch just before they landed.

She reached across her body the other way for the inflight magazine in the rack beside her seat, looking for something to distract her from her naughty thoughts, her other arm crossing across her chest as she did. This time she purposely held it closer to her body, pressing it against her breasts, and moved it back and forth slightly letting her arm caress her nipples. A shiver ran through her, the in-flight magazine ignored, imagining once again that she was back in San Jose with Ryan, his mouth and hands on her breasts, his cock driving her mad, filling her so wonderfully. Reaching down below her seat she pulled the provided blanket out and pulled it over her body, crossing her arms underneath and hiding her hands where she now filled her hands with her own breasts, her fingers trying to pinch and roll her own nipples.

Damn that bra! Ryan had never failed to free her breasts, to love on them directly, as often as possible. Once again, she remembered Tina last night, with her watching Ryan pleasuring her and her masturbating at the same time. She'd been watching as Ryan suckled her nipples, as Ryan had purposely positioned himself where Tina could see his cock plunging into her. She suddenly realized that Tina had been imagining doing Ryan herself; what was it she'd said early on - that she would gladly do him herself, except that she knew that Ryan had the hots for her? That she would go home and tell her husband all about it, just as she was going to go home and tell everything to Oscar? And, just as suddenly, she realized that Tina would have liked to have "tried Ryan on for size," at least once. Jumping to another could I have done that? question of herself, she compared to her friend Maria. Maria, sharing her husband Albert with her, Maria watching for at least a short while as Albert had pleasured her. I should have shared him with Tina... she thought, admitting to herself that she had no claim on Ryan, but immediately glad that she hadn't, followed by a My God, what has happened to me? thought.

A year ago, she'd been the conservative housewife. She'd never denied sex to her husband, but sex had been his thing, not hers. Yes, they'd successfully created two marvelous girls, but now looking back on what her mother had told her about sex (virtually nothing except that it was wrong) and having two daughters who would soon be discovering sex themselves, and realizing that everything she'd ever known about sex may have been wrong...

Now what was she? She'd listened to her friend giggling and getting fucked by her husband at the beach; she'd seen his magnificent erection, and later had her share it with her. She suddenly realized Maria hadn't shared "Albert" with her, she'd shared Albert's cock with her. Her friend admitting that, although her husband was more than 'well-endowed', she occasionally played with an even larger toy and had accompanied her to get one of her own. She'd had a hot and torrid affair with her co-worker, pushed and prodded by her Scandinavian roommate, who had obviously enjoyed watching as she got her world rocked by him, and now she was wondering why she hadn't shared her boyfriend co-worker with her? She'd gone to a nude beach with all four of her co-workers, her 'teammates' for the foreseeable future, and they wanted her to be their leader? She pinched her nipple a little harder, once again cursing her bra in her mind. She knew she was wanton; she so wanted Ryan's bare fingers on them, caressing and pinching her nipples, caressing, and slipping down to her pussy, fingering her, rubbing her to orgasm once again. She sat up in her chair, moving the controls of the chair back from the reclining position she'd been in and slipped forward. Her skirt hung up and, as she slid forward to stand up, she found her bare bottom coming in contact with the seat. Standing, she brushed her skirt into place, dropped the blanket into her seat, and pulled her carry-on bag out of its space before turning and heading to the toilet.

She set the bag onto the counter while she sat and peed, at first thinking that she'd planned on putting her panties on. Instead, after she wiped, she let her finger dally against her clit, recognizing that she was pent up, that she wasn't going to relax for any reason until after she'd masturbated. She didn't think she'd planned it, but after she pulled her shirt off, removed her bra and also put it into her bag and then pulled her shirt back over the top, she wasn't so sure. Returning to her seat she was well aware of her erect nipples pointing through her shirt, her better than average sized breasts swaying with her movement and that of the plane. The service cart and flight attendants were working their way down the aisle as she headed for her seat, mandating that she keep her hands and plans to herself momentarily. Nobody was paying her any attention 45 minutes later as she once again pulled the blanket over herself where, as long as she didn't get too carried away, she hid anything that she was doing.

No sooner had she gotten the blanket in place than she'd slipped her hands inside her shirt, finding her bare breasts, her nipples already hard, and caressed them. She immediately regretted not having her bra off that morning, knowing if she had, Ryan's hands would have been all over her, just as she would have wanted. Now, slowly rolling her nipples, feeling the spasms of pleasure in her pussy as she was, her mind imagined it was Ryan doing it. And then, right in the middle, suddenly it was Albert in her mind. Albert telling her that if she wanted it, she'd have to undo his pants. Albert, playing with her breasts, feeding them one at a time into his mouth, his teeth nipping and sending spasms through her body. Albert, his cock also large but different than Ryan's, and she realized that the next cock she enjoyed, other than Oscar's, would probably again be Albert.

She let her left hand slip out from under her shirt, find the edge of her skirt, and slide up her leg, finding her pussy. As she knew, she was inordinately wet, and when she pressed a finger inside, she suddenly wished again that she had her black max, now Tina's black max, to slip inside herself. She knew she'd never be able to masturbate in a plane with such a toy, at least not in her seat, but if it had been in her bag when she'd gone to the toilet? She suddenly imagined Tina, at home in bed, with some man -- presumably her husband as she'd never even seen a picture of him -- her legs spread obscenely just as they had been last night. But this time her husband was masturbating her with her black max dildo, her thoughts of "I wish I could have tried Ryan" being shared with her husband. His response of that would have been so hot didn't seem out of place in her imagination at all. Irene pulled her finger from her vagina, sliding it up between her lips, until she found her clit, just the touch causing a shudder to go through her body.

What was it? Why was she so horny? Why was she imagining what might never occur again? Yet she was sure it would. They would have their corporate meetings, their quarterly or semi-yearly, or perhaps yearly meetings where she'd be able to fill herself with Ryan's erection once again, have her lover sharing her bed once again. But could she last that long? Circling her clit with her left fingers, her right hand pinched and rolled her nipple, shifting to the other side, doing it again, and slowly increasing the tension in her body until she was ready. A shift to a quick rub, pressing hard just above her clit, did the trick. An orgasm swept through her and finally as she came down, she relaxed. Sleep came soon after, awakening only when the lights in the plane came on for breakfast.

"OMG, Maria," Irene started when she went to lunch with her friend later that week, "I swear I've become a slut. All I can think about is sex and how much I've missed out on all my life. Even with Oscar, we've had sex every night since I've been back."

"Does he still do you with your... friend?" Maria giggled.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you; I don't have it anymore. I gave it to my friend, Tina, the last morning, so I need to go get a new one." Irene giggled, and lowered her voice even more, "but I have made him use his tongue on me every night." She shared everything that had happened with Maria, including that "Tina watched Ryan and me and we watched her masturbate."

"No regrets?" Maria asked.

"No..." Irene stopped, rolling her head around, suddenly unsure about the answer. "Maybe one."

"What's that?"

She contemplated what to say for a few moments, before answering. "You know the way you shared Albert with me? I wish I'd shared Ryan with Tina." She paused, letting her answer sink in before elaborating. "She was one of the first to point out that Ryan and I were on fire for each other, and she admitted that she found him quite attractive too, and then... when she found out he was bigger than normal, she practically told me she'd like to take a ride but I just didn't realize it. She was masturbating with my black max watching Ryan and me, but I was on my way home on the plane before it dawned on me that she was imagining Ryan doing her. When I thought about it, I realized I actually wouldn't have minded. Ryan would have liked it too."

"You're sure you wouldn't have been jealous?"

"Pretty sure. It just suddenly dawned on me how hot it would have been to see Tina and Ryan together while I was playing with my friend, instead of her playing with my friend and watching us." I stopped for a moment. "Were you ever jealous of Albert... and me, or Albert and your friend?"

"Nope. Not jealous of you. Nor Carmen, either."

"Carmen, that's the one you went with to Tuscany?" I asked, her nod confirming I'd remembered correctly. "I didn't understand that before, but I do now."

"And with Oscar? Sex is OK?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "He will never be a great lover, but once I realized that he would do anything that I want him to and took control rather than doing what he wanted, not letting him be in control, it's been much better for both of us." Irene giggled, "He's actually getting pretty good with his tongue."

Maria laughed. "Maybe I should give him another chance."

"Only if I can have Albert again."

"I know he'd like that. He really thinks you've got the greatest tits." She took a bite of her food. "So, what does the future hold in store? Will you be seeing him again?"

"Almost assuredly. We had a group consensus, and they made me the default leader of the pack," Irene giggled, "and Ryan said he's looking forward to sleeping his way to the top."

"Sounds like my kind of guy!" Maria laughed in response. Glancing down at her phone. "I've got a meeting in half an hour; what do you say we have a long lunch tomorrow and we'll go get you a new toy? I haven't been there in a while, that would be fun."

"Tell me more about California," Oscar said that night as they crawled into bed.

"Not much else to tell," Irene said as she pulled the sheet down, "and besides, you know what I said. You want my tongue to wag, you better get your tongue to wagging first."

"Gladly my love," he grinned, leaning over, and pawing her breast through her nightie. "I like the change of night clothes," he said again, "I like your sexy nothings." Irene didn't say anything, but knew that just as he'd said, she'd changed her night clothes from six months before, from something that she had hoped would keep him from being amorous, to something that would entice him to want to pleasure her more often. Of course, she still had to suck his cock occasionally, which she no longer seemed to mind; she'd become quite adept at pulling him out of her mouth at the last minute and letting him shoot against her lips or chest instead of needing to spit his gunk out or occasionally swallowing. She didn't even think about how she'd always sucked Ryan to completion, usually continuing to suck and swallow until he'd groaned and begged her to stop. Sucking Ryan's monster had been for her and him, sucking Oscar was for Oscar. And most nights she would allow Oscar to fuck her, which she considered worthwhile payment as he had willingly gone down on her first every night. Slipping her nightie off her shoulder, Oscar exposed her breast and bent to suckle her nipple. She smiled to herself, that was something that hadn't changed in almost 20 years, but continuing on down and pleasing her with his tongue, was something that certainly had.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers