What Happens in Spain Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah. That's why when Albert and I play I just bring them all out." She took a bite of food and a drink before continuing. "Did you play with the trainers?" Irene didn't answer aloud, but a nod of her head confirmed she had. "Good girl! How'd you like it?"

"It was different."

"But you tried it."

"I'm not sure it's for me."

"Maybe not. Did you try the silver bullet in your ass?"

"What? No!" Irene answered, shocked at what she hadn't considered.

"Don't be such a prude my friend," Maria laughed. "If you haven't yet, wait until you've graduated up to size 2 on the trainer, and then when you take it out, slip the bullet in instead. Vibrations from behind can be awesome, and if they're not enough, take your tickler and use it on your clit at the same time."

"My God, Maria, I didn't know you were so kinky."

"You've got no idea! There's a whole new world awaiting you, it's just a shame that it's taken you 20 years of marriage to discover it."

"I miss Ryan," Irene said at their normal lunch meeting a few months later.

"Any word on when you might see him again? What's it been now, 3 months?"

"Four and a half, but who's counting?"

"You are obviously. Do you talk to him at all?"

"Just about every day, except that we're always upside down. He's starting the day just as I'm getting off to go home. I generally text him a hello when I get up in the morning and he's about to go to bed. It looks like we're going to have a meeting in a couple of months, in Oslo this time."

"Isn't that where your roommate was from?"

"Tina. Yeah, she'll be the host next time, I'll just be along for the ride."

Maria laughed, lowered her voice and leaned into Irene, "Yeah, and you can't wait to ride Ryan again." Irene didn't say anything, and something about the silence told Maria that she had something to say. "What is it?"

"I, uhm, remember how I told you that I wished I'd shared Ryan with Tina?" Maria nodded. "I uhm, I've been e-mailing with her. I got her personal e-mail address, so our corporate messages remain all business, and I asked her how my black max was holding out."

"Has she worn it out?" Maria giggled.

"Almost!" Irene laughed, dropping her voice again to prevent others from overhearing. "She says her husband loves it, loves playing with her and getting her off with it." She took a bite of her food and continued. "She said she told her husband everything, just like I told Oscar. Watching Ryan and me, masturbating while we were fucking, letting us see her do that." She was talking slowly between bites. "I told her that I realized later that she was probably imagining, when she was watching us and masturbating, that she was imagining it was Ryan."

"Oh? And what did she say?"

"She didn't say yes, but she didn't deny it either. I told her how you'd shared Albert with me after we were all in Madrid and before we went to San Jose, and that was pretty hot. I asked her, if we ever got together again, if she would like to play with Ryan."

"Oh really? What did she say?"

She said, "I told my husband that I would have jumped Ryan if it hadn't been for you, and he said that would have been OK as long as I came home and told him about it. I asked her if we get together again, if I give her the chance, would she. She said, "In a heartbeat, but that it was up to Ryan too."

"Wow. Do you think Ryan would want that?"

"I don't know, but I think so. He loved watching Tina playing. He loved showing off for her."

"Sounds like me. Watching you and Albert, I really liked that."

Irene didn't say anything for a moment, just nodding her head for a few moments before saying, "It feels kind of strange."

"What's that?"

"Do you think I can borrow Albert again? I really need a big cock." Maria just giggled in response and took Maria's hand.

"I'd wondered how long you would last before you couldn't stand it anymore."

Irene laughed and shook her head. "You know, before I saw Albert at the campground that time, a bigger cock wasn't anything that I had fantasized about, and then when we got my friend, that took care of me for several years... but once I had Ryan..." She shrugged her shoulders and cocked her head sideways a bit.

"Yeah, I know. Carmen says that too. Says that her husband satisfies her most of the time, but she just has this constantly increasing... craving... until we get together again and then it's like she can't get enough. Nobody fills her like Albert."

"Except for Ryan."

"We're not all lucky like you, Irene." She laughed, "you're the only woman I know who's had two big ones like that."

"I guess," Irene said, not really having thought about that she'd done something that Maria hadn't.

"And you said if you ever get together again, you might share with Tina? Why don't you bring him around and share him with me?" She laughed. "So, what was the difference? Could you tell?"

"The difference between Ryan and Albert?" Maria nodded.

"Oh yeah, definitely." Irene thought back on her two experiences. "They were definitely different. Albert... got harder. That big banana curve when he was erect? Ryan's didn't do that, his was just straight, no curve. And Ryan was definitely bigger around, it felt... different... fuller, when he was in me. Having him in me was more like playing with our big friend. Not that big around, but bigger than Albert. Oh!" she exclaimed remembering another comparison, "Albert didn't get soft after he came. Ryan would slow down and keep himself from cumming, but Albert just came and then stayed hard. That was really nice. Different."

They sat silently for a few moments, just eating.

"Irene?"

"Yeah?" she answered, looking up expectantly at Maria, who she could see was formulating words.

"Last time... with Oscar... He really didn't do much for me."

"I know. You said that before."

"I mean, he didn't even get me off, I had to do myself... I guess what I'm saying is that I could care less about being with him again. I like the idea of you and Albert though. And that's another thing, I barely saw you together last time as I was busy taking care of Oscar. What would you think of maybe the three of us playing together? You and me with Albert?"

Although she said the 'three of us,' all Irene really heard was the you and me. "You and me? Playing together?" she clarified.

"Oh! Well, if you wanted; I've played with a woman before. But I was thinking of the two of us playing with Albert at the same time. He's done that when we're with Carmen, fuck the two of us, one right after the other because he's still hard and can." She giggled, and leaned in conspiratorially, "Carmen's husband Jose is a pretty good lover, except that once he's cum he's done for a while."

Despite the clarification that she was talking about the two of them with Albert, Irene found herself fixated on Maria's admitting, as she'd surmised from previous conversations, that she'd played with a woman. "What do you mean? You've played with a woman before? Carmen?"

"That's all, just play. I grew up with an older sister; she showed me how to masturbate and then how to masturbate her, and then my best friend and I did everything together until we found boys. And then Carmen and I were roommates in college. Why, didn't you?"

"No." Irene knew she'd told Maria this before, but the question brought back thoughts on her own upbringing, and all the prohibitions her mother had on her life. She'd never dated until she was about to graduate from high school, and even then, she'd not been allowed to be alone with him. She'd never even been alone with a boy, let alone kissed one, until then. She'd dated a few different guys, one or two dates only, but Oscar was the only one she'd ever had sex with, even though she hadn't stopped some of the others when they tried to feel her up. Even around girls, her mom had always required her to change clothes in the toilet or in a private room, up until she had a gym class where everyone changed together. She'd never shared a bed with another girl, never discussed sex with another girl, and except that she knew that her mom felt sex was 'bad,' she'd had no experience of any kind -- until Oscar.

"So where did you learn about sex?"

"Oscar."

"Oh." They both sat for a few seconds before Maria asked, "What do you think? Maybe the three of us go out on a date and you come over and play afterward?"

Irene was torn. Although she'd fucked Albert before, with Oscar and Maria there, it had been all four of them, although she'd definitely been with Albert. And although Maria had said before that Oscar wasn't something she needed to do again, she knew that without Ryan to satisfy her, Albert was something that she would definitely like to do again. And then, coming back from California, having slept with Ryan, fucking him multiple times with Tina watching and taking care of herself, she had come back and taken hers and Oscar's sex life to new levels, getting Oscar to pleasure her as he never had before, eagerly awaiting her directions. What would he say if she told him she was going out with Albert and Maria and he wasn't invited? She wouldn't even have to tell him he wasn't invited, just that she was going out. "I would," she said, decision made, "that would be fun."