What Happens in Spain Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want to hear?" Irene asked, "how nice it was to suck on Ryan? How his nice big cock filled my mouth? Or how I'd get him hard and he'd fill my pussy with it?" Oscar groaned. "That's it, isn't it? Hearing how he filled your wife with his big cock? Or shall I tell you again how I loaned my big black dildo to my roommate so she could get off with a big cock at the same time?" She'd been through everything that she could think of, again and again, but he never seemed to tire of hearing it. Irene hoped that in a few days his ardor would die down, but in the meantime, except for fucking which wasn't doing much for her, she had to admit he'd given her more orgasms in the few months she'd been playing with others than he had in their entire 18 years of marriage to date.

"So?" Maria started as they sat down at the table with their food. "Tell me, now that you've experienced a few things that you never have before, do you still believe all that conservative crap that you grew up with?"

"What's that?" Irene answered. Although they'd talked much about her life, and Maria's too for that matter, she really hadn't evaluated all the do's and don'ts that she had grown up with. Her mind immediately drifted back to her mother, and she realized she had turned out to be just like her. She'd never thought of it before, but suddenly wondered if her mother had ever had a fulfilling sex life? Had her mother ever experienced the wonderful orgasms that she'd had over the last 6 months? Had her mother ever even seen a "black max" or similar toy and pleasured herself? Or was sex just something she'd done for her husband, a 'requirement' of marriage? Irene shook her head, knowing the latter was the case and sure that her mother had never had as much fun with her body as she'd been having.

It was hard to believe it had all started with a call to go to Carlos' office, the office that she had returned from California and found empty, waiting for her to move in. Although she had, admittedly, had aspirations on the position, she didn't think she had a need for the physical separation of a personal office; teamwork meant making it a team. Carlos, who had relished the aloofness of a personal office and the "elite-ness" and the image of power that it gave him, impressing on all his underlings that he was superior to them, had been moved to Madrid. Although in Irene's estimate he was pretty worthless, and the company would have been better off to get rid of him, they'd moved him to where he was not in power over anyone, and he had to actually do something. She suspected in his new position he wasn't long for the company. She didn't care. The dread she had, thinking about having to return and go to work for him again in "his" office, was gone. Mr. Thompson had come through, as promised.

Maria shrugged. "Just curious, the woman who didn't want to go naked on the beach when she went camping with my husband and me, has now gone to a nude beach with all of her co-workers. The woman who had never had a dildo, hadn't ever really masturbated, not only had one that she used quite regularly but gave it to her friend so she could use it when she moved up to having the real thing regularly, and then watched as she did? The woman who had never experienced a big cock has now experienced two of them, and wants to take my husband for a ride again? Has your imagination gone any further?"

Irene stopped and pondered a moment about all she had said, and then picked up on gone further. "What does that mean," she queried, "gone further?"

"Do you remember telling me that weekend when we went camping and I asked how often you had to take care of yourself?" Irene glanced up as a waitress and a couple walked by heading to a table, waiting to answer.

"I... Guess? I don't really remember."

"You said you never did. And then we got you your toy, your friend," she giggled, "and you found out that taking care of yourself wasn't so bad. Do you remember telling me how often you and Oscar had sex?" she continued.

"Like... once a week?"

"I think you said it was more like once a month, sometimes twice. I'd bet it wasn't more than every other week."

"Probably," she acknowledged, remembering that Maria was completely correct.

"How many times did you fuck Ryan?"

"Oh my god! Multiple times a day... every day."

"Exactly." She paused a moment and then asked, "and how many times have you had sex with Oscar since you've been back? Or should I say, since your first time with Ryan, since you had him before he left for home?"

Irene smirked before answering, "Before I went to California, when I had my friend, we were doing it several times a week, but since then... he's actually getting pretty good with his tongue."

"That's what you said. Every night?"

"Pretty much." Irene wondered where this was going.

"Look, Irene, I've known you for years now. How would you say your sex life had been since you've opened up a little?"

"A little?" Irene repeated, a bit shocked. As far as she was concerned, Maria had led her into a life on the wild side, she had opened her sex life a lot. She'd gotten her a dildo which had been her play toy for years. She'd had an affair with a hunk of a man who also just happened to be a co-worker, although from another country. She'd skinny dipped with her co-workers. She'd inadvertantly shared a room with her lover and her roommate who had loved getting herself off listening and watching her and Ryan, and then had openly masturbated with her toy while they could see. She'd openly sucked her lovers' cock where her friend could watch, and then fucked him the same way, knowing she was watching. She'd given her "her friend" as a present to her when they went their separate ways. And then, coming home, she'd learned that her previously mostly sexless life didn't have to be that way. She'd started directing her husband of what to do to please her -- and she'd had more marital sex since the start of her trip to Madrid just a few months before than in any part of her now nearly 18+ years of marriage.

"A little," Maria reaffirmed. "Let's admit it, you were a prude."

"What?" Irene said, shaking her head at the affront. A prude? She thought of herself as a typical modern housewife. Perhaps a bit conservative but... a prude?

"You heard me," Maria said, pausing momentarily as yet another party was led by them to their seats. "You had your mothers upbringing. How many times in her life did your mother have an orgasm? Do you think she ever did?" Irene realized it was the same thought she'd had just moments before. "Maybe never? Maria continued giving the answer to her own question. "She was raised in an era where it was the wife's duty to give sex to her husband with never a thought to her own needs. You grew up with that same mental attitude. Tell me, growing up, did you and your best friend ever masturbate together?"

"No."

"Who did you learn about sex from? Did you ever have sex with anyone besides Oscar?"

"No."

"And now you have. You've now had sex with two other men besides Oscar, right?"

Irene nodded, acknowledging both Albert and Ryan.

"And how was that? Did the world come to an end? Was that the best sex you've ever had?" Irene slowly nodded her head. It truly was the best sex, and the world hadn't come to an end. Ryan had been the best, without a doubt, they'd really clicked together but Albert had been a pretty marvelous experience, too.

"I'm telling you Irene, there is more."

"More?" she thought about it for a moment. "More what?"

Maria shook her head. "More everything. How long have we been friends now, seventeen -- eighteen years? You've finally opened up from your prudish attitudes just a little, and look what has happened. You've found that love and sex are two different things. Sex in a marriage has a reason, but once it's not about making babies, is it possible there is something else? So, what do you want to do next? Just go get another friend and go back and live with Oscar, go back to getting sex once a month, or letting him fuck you with your friend once a week or so?"

It suddenly dawned on Irene what she was saying, much the same thoughts that had permeated her brain and she'd ignored since she'd gotten back. Yes, Oscar had been attempting to please her every night, and he had definitely gotten better, but her mind had been on Ryan. Yes, she'd thought multiple times already about getting herself a new toy, exactly what she thought they were going to do right after lunch today, but she knew it wasn't going to be enough. She'd found the joy of sex, and she wanted more. "What more is there?" she asked quietly.

"Well, have you ever thought of playing with someone else? Ryan and Albert aren't the only two men in the world." Irene's eyes got wide. She knew Maria had played with her other friend and her husband, but who else in their lives would Irene ever consider doing something like that with, even approaching someone else like that?

"Have you ever thought of having two men at once?" Maria knew that answer even as she continued, "maybe sucking a cock and fucking one at the same time?"

"Maria!" Irene said, glancing around as she hadn't said it very quietly, and then said, "You've done that?"

"Yes." She didn't immediately continue. "Are you ready to try anal sex now? You know I love it, sometimes. You'll never know if you don't try." She lowered her voice this time, and leaned in, "Or to be double teamed; a cock in your pussy and one in your ass at the same time?"

"You have?" Maria nodded, the shock not quite as hard this time.

"Have you ever thought of being with a woman? What was her name, your roommate? Tina? You said you'd have liked to have shared Ryan with her, are you sure you wouldn't have liked to have been with her too? A threesome, with a woman? You practically did that anyway. Have you ever kissed a woman?"

"No." All she was saying "no" to was the final question, had she kissed a woman, her thoughts to process the previous question too slow to contemplate.

"Close your eyes and you can't tell the difference."

"You've been with a woman?" Irene asked, confirming what she'd heard.

"Yes."

"Alone?"

"Sometimes."

"Your friend? What's her name?"

"Carmen. Carmen likes men and women." She didn't say anything for a moment, letting Irene contemplate what she'd just said before continuing. "It's really not that much different, a tongue on your clit, whether from a man or a woman feels good. It all feels good, if it didn't, people wouldn't do sex. Come on," she said, pushing her chair back, lunch apparently finished "let's go find you a new play toy."

"What do you think? Want something the same? Another Black Max?" Maria asked as they looked at the wall of dildo's and vibrators in the women's store. Despite Irene's awakening, she was still a bit bashful even just looking at toys in the store, She'd been in a couple of other times, when she'd needed some more lubricant, but really hadn't been back to actually look and shop for anything since they'd bought her friend together, several years back now.

She had to admit her attitudes had changed quite a bit since then. She saw a 'bullet' vibrator like Tina had, and pulled it off the wall to look at it. "My roommate, Tina, had something like this," she said.

"Those are really nice," Maria acknowledged, "are you thinking something like that?"

"I don't know, I miss... my friend. And the few weeks while Oscar was taking care of me with it..."

"Did you play with it with Ryan?"

"Oh no, that last week Tina had it all the time."

"What toys did Ryan like? Did he give you any indication?"

"What? I uh... I don't know?" She realized she'd never really asked him about anything that he liked.

"He never said anything?" Maria asked, picking up a larger vibrator with a clit tickler on it. "These can be really nice."

"You've got one?"

"No, but Carmen does. We've played with it a few times together." Irene swallowed, the idea of Maria and Carmen playing together, presumably masturbating together... she wondered just how much 'together' meant when Maria inadvertantly provided the answer. "My god can she drive me crazy with that." Stunned she realized that Maria was saying that she liked playing with Carmen, liked playing with women, also. In all their years of friendship she'd never caught even an inkling that Maria liked anything except for Alberts magnificent cock.

"He gave me some nipple jewelry," Irene suddenly blurted out, remembering his "present" that he'd said had been for Oscar, and himself. "He said it was a present for my husband and himself."

"Just like Albert," Maria giggled. "They definitely love your boobs, huh? I take it he likes you braless?"

"Only all the time." They both laughed.

"Ok, well -- when do you think you'll see him again? Soon?"

"Probably 6 months or more. Maybe not for a year."

"Oh. Well, we'll have some time then. We'll come up with some adornments that he'll like between now and then. So, what else does he like?"

"I, uh," she paused, embarrassed to say what had popped into her mind about the one lengthy conversation that they'd had. She'd offered to let him fuck her ass if he wanted, but he'd turned her down when she'd said she wasn't really looking forward to it.

"What?" Maria asked, looking over to her, "Something you were thinking of..."

"I, uhm... I think he would have liked to do anal." The short query from Maria as to why led to her reiterating the longer version of him losing his virginity to his best friend's mother's ass, which didn't even get a surprised response from Maria.

"Ok, so over here," Maria said, taking her hand and leading her to a shelf away from the wall. "He'd like to take your ass, so we need to make sure you're ready."

"No, he said he didn't, he said..." realizing she was contradicting herself, Irene blushed and stopped.

"He said what?" Maria said, glancing sideways at her, and then redirecting to a small package on the shelf, picking it up.

"He, uh, said he preferred, um, something a little more naturally slippery."

"Oh Girly!" Maria giggled, "I've got to meet this guy. He says everything to make you feel at ease, but believe me, he asked about anal, he wants to take your ass. Here," she said, handing a small package of three cones with t-handles on them to Irene.

"What are these?" Irene said, taking the package, the label answering her question even as she asked it. Maria answered anyway.

"Anal trainers. You start with the small one and wear it until it feels comfortable, and then move up a size. The taper pushes you open, the handle gives you something to pull it out again. You push it in past the taper and your bottom will hold it in place, the t-handle keeping it from going inside totally."

"Maria, I really don't think..." Irene said as she pushed it back at Maria.

"Trust me," she interrupted, "he brought up anal, told you all about how he did it for three years..."

"Two," Irene interrupted.

"Two years... see? You remembered exactly. Believe me, he's definitely interested in your ass." She pushed the trainers back at her. "Take them, play with them, and you'll find after a while it almost feels natural."

"But what do I need them for?"

"Girl, you crack me up," Maria laughed. "You've been training your bottom to stay shut except when you're pooping for what, 38 years now? Now you're going to want to let it relax on command when Ryan molests you next time. Who knows, get used to them enough and you might even want Oscar to take your cherry before then."

"I thought he wasn't any good?" Irene whispered.

"See? You haven't even done it yet and you're already grading him. Believe me, someone who did their teacher for two years will know exactly what he's doing. Here," she said, handing her what was apparently a purple stone attached to a large, tapered egg shape. "You'll want this too." Seeing her befuddled look as Irene contemplated the item on the card, she explained; "That's for every day. After you've got the feeling down and can handle the large one, you use this jeweled plug for everyday wear. It doesn't have the handle so it doesn't affect you sitting, and the head is large enough that you can grab it and pull it out."

"All the time? You wear it every day?" Irene asked, not quite believing all that she'd heard.

"Well, not all the time, but any day where you're going to have anal sex it helps to have worn it all day. Ok, let's find you a friend," she said, again grabbing Irene's hand and pulling her back to the dildo wall. "Ok," Maria said, plucking a packaged "max" dildo off the wall, "So you like the max, do you want black again or beige? Do you care?"

"I never really thought about it being black..." Maria handed her the beige package.

"So, what else do you want to try? You want the little bullet, right?" she said, grabbing the same silver bullet they'd looked at when they came in, now turning and handing it to Irene.

"Isn't this enough?" Irene said, glancing down at the packages in her hands and then around the store, seeing if anyone was watching.

"Oh my god, girl. What am I going to do with you?"

"What?" Irene asked befuddled at Maria's seeming consternation.

"Do you like spaghetti?"

"What?" Irene asked, surprised at the off the wall question

"Do you like spaghetti? It's a simple question."

"Yes, I love Italian." Irene answered, nodding.

"Do you like spaghetti all the time?"

"No. Of course not."

"How do you know?"

"How do I know? How do I know that I don't like spaghetti all the time?" Maria nodded, looking at Irene expectantly. "Because I um, I like other food, too?"

"How do you know?" She repeated, pausing again, letting Irene think, before continuing, "Because you've tried them. If all you ever had is spaghetti, you'd never know that you like calamari, or paella, or fettucine, or lasagna, or pizza or bangers or American hamburgers or Indian curry or Thai pho or Japanese sushi or any other food. If all you ever play with is your monster friend, you'll never know what other pleasures there are. You can't just take the first thing you've tried and not try other things. When you least expect it, you'll try something you never thought of and it will rock your world." Turning back to the wall, she picked out a smaller forked vibrator, and handed it back to Irene. "This will do for now."

"Well? Did you?" Maria asked the following Monday when they met for lunch again.

"Did I what? Irene asked, knowing perfectly well what Maria was alluding to.

"Don't give me that. Did you play with your toys?" Maria giggled. "Of course, you did," she added, seeing Irene's blush.

"Oh My God, Maria! I've never had a vibrator before. How'd I ever get along without one?"

"Aren't they the best? Did you play with all of them?" When Irene nodded, she added, "What did Oscar think?"

"I, uh, haven't shared them with him yet."

"Why not girlfriend? He may not be a very good lover, but he still wants to please you."

"I don't know. Just because they're new... I kinda wanted to play with them alone first."

"I can understand that. I did too the first time, but I've been sharing all my toys with Albert forever. He loves getting me off with them. He likes it when I use the vibrator when he's fucking me too."

"I did that too."

"With Oscar?" Irene queried, unsure of the reference. Irene shook her head no, and sucked the corner of her lower lip between her teeth sheepishly.

"I've always come hard with my big friend, but playing with the silver bullet at the same time? Oh My God! I don't think I've ever cum that hard."