What Happens in Spain Ch. 16

Story Info
Four friends become good friends.
9.1k words
4.72
6.6k
5

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

"Hey Ryan, give me a hand?" Terry called out as Ryan was about to enter the cabin after a day of skiing. Already dark for several hours, they were just arriving home as they'd stopped and gotten dinner in town. "Let's get the ice hole opened up and get the sauna going before we change. Tina, are you OK to get the fire started?"

"Not a problem," she answered. "Irene and I can handle it."

The cabin wasn't cold, but with the fire nearly completely extinguished, the interior of the cabin was definitely on the cool side. There were enough coals left from the morning fire that in just minutes they had a roaring fire going again.

"You did OK," Tina said to Irene, as she loosened the retainer and expertly eased the cork from another bottle of Cava. "You were a better skier than what I was expecting."

"Thanks, but I'm not as nearly good as you all were," Irene answered, setting the glass Tina poured her on the table before sitting to take her shoes and snow gear off. They had all started together for the first run, on an intermediate slope, but it was obvious almost immediately that the three of them were much more proficient skiers than Irene. Ryan explained that he skied multiple times every year, having skied virtually every California resort. After the first run, they agreed to split up with one of the other three staying and skiing with Irene while the other two tried more adventurous paths. They'd met again once more in the morning before meeting again for lunch and traded off, giving Tina and Terry and Ryan all a shot at the more proficient slopes. But before it was time to quit, they had all had their fill of skiing for the day and agreed they were ready to go.

"Hey Irene, you were OK with last night?" Tina asked. Looking up from her shoes, Irene found Tina had taken her shirt and bra off first, momentarily massaging her tits before sitting topless to remove her shoes and pants. Tina didn't need to explain what it was she was referring to, Irene understood.

"That was... pretty awesome," Irene agreed, nodding. "You?"

"Oh my God, I've never felt so full. Was it all you thought it would be?"

"It was fun," Irene giggled.

"Which part was fun?" Tina giggled, unsure of what act she was specifically speaking of.

"I think... everything. I'm not so sure about Terry cumming on my face, I'm not normally a big fan of that, but he sure seemed to like my tits."

Tina laughed aloud, "Yeah, that and your ass."

"That's what he said," she laughed along with her. "He said that he wants to fuck my ass."

"He actually said it?" Tina acted a bit surprised.

"He did."

"Really? I didn't think he'd really ask you. He said a couple of times this week that you had a great ass. I've never let him do mine. Not my thing. Would you let him?" Pulling her other shoe off, she picked both of them up and walked over to the closet, not waiting for a response from Irene. Putting the shoes inside, she grabbed her regular shoes and two robes, tossing one to Irene as she returned. "We're just going out in the sauna in a while, no sense getting anything else on before then," Tina said, seeing the questioning look on Irene's face.

"Tina?" Irene said, looking over at Tina, obviously thinking about something, before continuing, "Am I a slut?"

"What? No! Why would you say that?" Tina answered, slipping the rest of her clothes off and pulling the robe on over her naked body.

Irene had just pulled her own shirt off, and unhooked her bra, releasing her breasts, and paused sitting topless on the bed for the moment. It didn't even dawn on her how she hadn't even gotten naked around Tina the first time they'd shared a room in Madrid, but now she was sitting topless without even thinking about it. She shook her head back and forth. "I... it's..." she paused searching for the right words.

"I just keep doing things that I know my mother would have never approved of. I'm married to Oscar; I'll never leave him. As his wife, I always knew I'm supposed to be faithful to him and not having sex with anyone else but... he likes it when I do. Even when I knew that Ryan and I were connecting, I couldn't cheat on Oscar... at least not until he almost made me go to Ryan." Reaching up to her right breast she absently rubbed it, much as Tina had her own breasts moments before, giving a gentle squeeze to her own nipple. "It's just that everything I do, it seems like it should be wrong, but I'm not feeling that way... and, everything I've done with others has been better than doing the same thing with Oscar."

Standing back up she shucked her pants and long underwear and panties, momentarily standing naked as she reached for the robe. "I never thought I'd be with a woman. But I liked that, a lot, and when it was three of us, I liked that too. I never thought I'd let someone fuck my ass, but when I did, I had a phenomenal orgasm." Standing she picked up her clothes and began to fold them. Stepping over to her bag she began to put them away. Pausing, she turned and looked at Tina, "I guess I always knew that sex is supposed to be done in a bedroom behind closed doors. Alone, just two people, a man, and a woman. But using my tongue on my girlfriends, and having them doing me too; having my girlfriend watch me fucking my boyfriend..." her eyes rose to Tina, Tina had no doubt about whom she was referring to... "or watching you masturbate while watching us, and then having you watch me fuck your husband, while you fucked my boyfriend..." she let the thought dissipate. "I've done all these things that I was always led to believe are perverted, or taboo, or just plain wrong and I don't think the world has come to an end."

"You liked it."

"Yeah. Yeah, I did, and the more things that I've done that I knew a good Catholic girl shouldn't, the kinkier that things have gotten, the more I've found that I like everything that I've done, the more I think about doing things I never have."

"Like what?"

"Like having a threesome with two men. Oscar has some porno's where a woman is getting fucked and sucking a cock at the same time. I want to do that. Like... like a DP, having a cock in her ass and one in her cunt at the same time. I want to do that."

"You want that?"

"Oh my God, Tina. When I let Ryan fuck my ass, there was this hollow feeling in my pussy that I kept thinking about. It wasn't his cock up my butt, it's that I didn't have one in my pussy. I just kept thinking how where I needed a cock, how I needed to be fucked normally... at the same time."

"We all have our kinks, or things that we haven't done, but might, if given the right circumstances. Really, what are you asking when you ask if you're a slut? You've got certain... morals." Morals are just others telling you how you should think and act. If you're trying to act as others say you should, you'll always be disappointed. If you choose to believe and think the way your mother taught you, you'll always be trying to live up to her morals, and self-judging to a standard you can't live up to. The reality is you have to make your own judgements. Just like me sharing Terry with you last night, or you, sharing Ryan with me."

"I should have shared Ryan with you in San Jose. I was selfish."

"No, you weren't. You needed him to yourself."

"Yeah, but it was sure hot watching you riding that monster last night." She giggled, "Feels good, doesn't he?"

"Oh my God, Irene. And having Terry watching -- it was just like when he shared me with his brother Eric." Tina had picked up her glass again, pausing before taking another sip to say, "That was one that I enjoyed, too."

"What was that?" Irene asked for clarification, not understanding her last sentence.

"Ever since he shared me with Eric, I've wanted to see him fuck someone else, too. That was really hot, seeing him do you." She giggled, "That's his favorite position, you know."

"You've always wanted to see your husband with another woman?" Irene asked, not bothering to clarify what Terry's favorite position was.

"Yeah. I mean, it was OK that I hadn't before, but he enjoyed watching me with his brother so much, and I know that he really has to love me to be comfortable sharing me with someone else. It was just one of those things that I knew if the opportunity arose to share, I would. I could."

Irene nodded thoughtfully; clothes put away she reached for her own glass of Cava. "That's just like what Maria said. She loves how Albert satisfies her so well, and said she felt sorry for me on missing out on what he does for her." She giggled and looked over at Tina. "During our trip to Mutxamel she admitted she's wanted to do me for years. Makes me wonder if she was sharing Albert just to have an in with me."

"You never wondered about her and her girlfriend?"

"Oh, I never knew. I'd never really heard that she'd been with a woman before that weekend. I think she hinted at it a time or two, but it really didn't register. If it had, it probably would have scared me off. I think she knew that; when they seduced me, she told Carmen that I hadn't ever played with a woman, and that I hadn't been ready before."

"How long has she been playing with women?" Tina asked, stepping over to the fireplace and checking the wood before turning her back to it, resting a hand on her bottom to feel the warmth.

"At least since college. She and Carmen were roommates... and at least occasionally took care of each other. They used to go to naturist beaches on weekends together, and camped. If they didn't hook up with anyone, they always had themselves," she giggled, "although the way they said it, I don't think they really cared if they found guys or not." She shook her head, and grinned wryly, "The funny thing is, that's where she met her husband Albert, on a nude beach."

Tina started laughing, "You mean she picked him... because of... his size?"

"Oh no," Irene laughed, "she said she didn't realize how big he really was until they went to bed the first time."

"Isn't that the truth," Tina nodded her head in agreement. "Even Ryan, I'd seen him erect, but actually feeling him inside me..."

Neither said anything for a few moments. Finishing her glass of Cava, Tina stepped over toward the kitchen and seeing Irene pick up her own glass and empty it, stopped by Irene, and reached for her glass too. Irene stood to follow Tina, but she didn't move. Gripping Irene's glass momentarily, both of them holding it, she looked Irene in the eyes and said, "I want..." she stopped and changed it to a question, "Can I have Ryan again tonight?"

Rather than answering, Irene let her eyes shift to her small night bag on the bedside table. Although it was closed, she could easily visualize the glass tapers and the ruby jewel inside, an image that had been floating through her mind most of the day. Her eyes widened as she realized the implications of her own thoughts. Standing, she stepped over and picked up her small bag, opening it and glancing inside before turning back to Tina. She nodded, pulling her lower lip between her teeth before saying, "OK... you can have Ryan again... until I want him back." Tina looked puzzled, not quite understanding the ground rules. Irene clarified, reaching into the bag and withdrawing the ruby with the bottle of lube and showing them to Tina. "If I'm going to let Terry have my ass, I'm going to want Ryan to fuck me at the same time." Not saying any more, she turned and headed to the toilet with her bag, leaving Tina to pour more Cava.

The small plug almost didn't need any lube, but the medium, just moments later, did. The large taper, almost identical in size to the butt plug, she had to slowly work inside herself, but once she did, her body slowly stretched out and relaxed. She'd only been in the toilet preparing to install her jewel for a few moments when the outside door pushed open with Terry and Ryan clomping inside. She heard Tina fetching the two last robes, and by that time she'd relaxed enough to almost easily change the taper for the ruby decoration. Stepping out of the toilet she found they hadn't yet changed out of their day clothes, the robes lying on the beds. She saw the questioning look on Terry and Ryan's face, but nobody asked why she had been in the toilet for so long.

It was easily 45 minutes later that Tina said that she'd go check whether the sauna was ready. Surprisingly Ryan said he'd go along. Grabbing their coats, they headed outside, and with just Terry left with Irene, it didn't take him long to ask her thoughts about the previous night.

"I really enjoyed watching her riding Ryan," he just stated without explaining that he was talking about his wife. He glanced over to Irene. "I don't know what it is, but seeing her with my brother years ago, and then last night with Ryan..." He glanced at Irene and laughed before saying, "My God, he is pretty well endowed, isn't he?"

"That he is." She looked away for a moment and then turned back. "I like sharing him with her. My girlfriend Maria's husband is well endowed too. Not quite as much as Ryan, but she shared him with me. I didn't totally understand her desire to share at first, but watching Ryan pleasuring Tina last night, seeing him give her the same pleasure that he's given me so many times... I really liked that."

"It was like that with me. Sharing her with my brother, Eric. My God, she was almost literally insatiable when she was pregnant, she wanted sex almost continuously. I didn't at first even consider my brother, but he kept saying things about how sexy he found her with her belly swelling, her breasts growing... I asked him once if he had met Tina before me if he'd have tried to date her, and he said he would have. It was a bit... unusual... to ask him if he really found her sexy when she was pregnant, and he admitted many was the night he'd gotten a nut listening to her moaning in ecstasy in our bedroom."

"Gotten a nut?" Irene asked, not understanding the reference.

"Masturbated. Jacked off."

"Oh," Irene said, feeling herself blushing. "I don't think I've heard that before."

"Yeah, that's what it means. Anyway, I told Eric she was about to wear me out, I couldn't keep up with her sexual appetite. Eric said, "I hear that," and when I looked over at him, he grinned back and said "literally". Tina and I were making love that night when I asked Tina if she'd ever been attracted to Eric and I told her he said he'd been listening to us making love so much and when I suggested he would probably fuck her if he got the chance, at first she said "as if that will ever happen." But then I pretended to be Eric, and she had an almost violent orgasm. She really got off on it. I pretended to be him a couple of more times over the next few days, and she always responded well to that, so I asked Eric if he really thought about fucking Tina. He admitted he really did, and I told him how I was feeling, that she was just wearing me out. She'd greet me when I came in the door and I'd fuck her before dinner. After dinner, we'd do it again. We'd go to bed and yet again. We'd start off in the morning, and she'd want to do it then. She was literally insatiable, no sooner had she orgasmed than she wanted another."

Irene giggled. "I think I'm beginning to understand that. No better time to start working on another orgasm than right after you've had one."

Terry laughed, "Now you're sounding like Tina. Thanks for giving her your friend by the way. We've really enjoyed playing with it since she came back from California."

"A good substitution if you haven't got the real thing," Irene laughed.

"The real thing looked better." Irene nodded in agreement. "So anyway, my brother had the hots for my pregnant wife. My wife was really enjoying it when I pretended to be my brother, and finally I told him -- that with her sexual appetite so high it was killing me. When I suggested I could share her with him, he at first didn't want to believe I meant it. It didn't really take much convincing."

"And you've never regretted it?"

"Never," he said, shaking his head.

"And with Ryan?"

"No. No regrets. She sure seemed to enjoy him."

"Terry," Irene said, only to be interrupted by the sound of Tina and Ryan returning.

"Not quite yet," Tina spoke aloud explaining that the sauna wasn't ready, "Maybe another half hour?"

Standing, Irene stepped toward the kitchen, but stopped and bent to Terry's face, to continue what she'd been saying when they were interrupted. "When you take my ass tonight, you need lots of lube. There's a bottle in my little bag." She stepped on toward the kitchen, picking up the Cava. "Anyone else need more?" she asked, turning back to the room. She found Tina's eyes on Terry, but they shifted momentarily to her, and then back -- and she understood that Terry had communicated something to Tina, probably what she'd said, without saying anything. When Tina's eyes fell on her, Tina's quick flash of her eyebrows told Irene that she understood what had just transpired -- all without a word being said.

~

"Did you tell him he could..." Tina said as she and Irene shed their robes, hanging them on the hooks just outside the sauna entrance. Terry and Ryan had still had their day clothes on when they'd headed out, leaving the two of them alone for the first few minutes. Irene was leading the way into the sauna, ahead of Tina when Tina said "Oh My God! Irene," and put her hand out to stop Irene from turning. "That's a... is that in your butt?" She'd spotted the ruby decoration.

"It is," she confirmed.

"Oh my, you're really going to do it, aren't you?" Irene didn't have to say anything and didn't. "Does it hurt?"

"It's a bit tight when I start, but it loosens me up."

"And you like it, huh?"

"Well, I didn't dislike it. Ryan's really big, but Terry won't be quite so much."

"What was it you said to Terry when you were going into the kitchen?"

"Just that I had some lube in my bag and he was going to need to use it."

Tina shook her head, "I just can't get into it, it's not me."

"I understand. If it hadn't been that Ryan wanted it, I wouldn't have tried it either."

"Ryan told you he wanted to fuck your ass?"

"Not directly. But he told me about losing his virginity to his friends' mother who wouldn't let him do anything except that. Maria was the one who pointed out that as much as he'd talked about it -- she was sure he wanted to."

"So you just... you know, put it in?"

"No, that would be hard. I've got three tapered inserts. You start with the small and after a bit you move up to the larger ones. After the largest one, it's pretty easy to take it out and slip the plug in instead." They both heard the stomp of approaching footsteps outside, and momentarily the door opened, cutting their discussion short.

~

Irene set the bottle of lube onto the bedside cabinet when she returned from the toilet. Just like the night before she'd gone in for an after-sauna rinse and hadn't even said anything to Terry, just taking his hand and dragging him with her. Also, like the night before, he'd been excited to fondle her body, his fingers going again and again to the jewel in her back side, but she hadn't let him remove it. His hands on her body, fondling her breasts and nipples, his rigid cock pressed against her ass, or her belly as his hands fondled her ass, had her just as worked up as he was. She sent him out alone, taking time to lube herself up for what she knew was coming. Still not totally as comfortable walking around naked as Tina was, she pulled her robe on before coming out. "Your turn," she said to Tina and Ryan as she stepped up to the bed with Terry.

"Don't be too long," she whispered to Tina who was closest. She pulled her lower lip between her teeth when she looked over at Ryan, receiving a wink from him in return.

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers