What Happens in Spain Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry was sitting on the edge of the bed, his hand sliding inside her robe and onto her naked hip to draw her closer. She giggled at the lust on his face as his other hand also slid inside the robe, both hands moving around her hips to her bottom. Pulling her to him and the bed she fell forward, with his hands coming out from her bottom to free the belt. Shrugging the robe from her shoulders, Terry rose enough to pull her breast into his mouth while her hand lowered to his erection. He pulled closer to himself and rolled over, forcing Irene onto her back beside him. "Oh God, Irene. I was hoping you would do this."

"Do what?" she asked, trying to innocently act like she didn't know what he was saying. His hand slid down over her pussy, between her legs, and his fingers wrapped back up to touch the jewel in her bottom.

"You know what I want."

Pushing his hand away from her body, she rolled over towards him, her own hand gripping and slowly stroking his cock. "You want to put this where it doesn't belong?" she said, her voice taking on a tone of command. 'You want to fuck my ass, is that it?" She cocked her head sideways, looking at him with one eye. "I tell you what, you want my ass, you can have my ass... when I give it to you, which won't be until you've satisfied me."

"Oh yeah?" Terry answered, wrapping his arm over her back, and starting to roll them over with him on top. Rather than fight his effort to turn them over so he could be on top of her, she rolled easily, but then kept rolling, ending up straddling his body instead.

"Yeah," she said, 'not until you've satisfied me." Moving her hips, she positioning his erection between her legs until it nestled between her labia where she could slide up and down with it riding against her clit.

"Oooh," he whispered, his hands again reaching behind to grip her bottom, "you're wet."

"Uhmmm, I am," she acknowledged. "I'm wet... and I'm horny... and I like cock... and I like tongue... and I like cumming... and I like my toys... and... and I like my nipples played with." Reaching back with one hand she gripped his arm and pulled it forward, "Play with my nipples," she commanded, arching her back to press her clit against his cock. Terry pulled his hands around as she'd instructed, letting them rise to fill themselves with her breasts, his fingers clamping onto her nipples. Irene arched her back more, rocking her pelvis so her clit was riding hard against his erection. "Oh my... oh..." she breathed, her breath now in a pant. "Oh... I'm... gonna... agh!..." Her entire body quivered and shook as she managed to say "cum!"

Terry kept his hands on her breasts, his fingers just rolling her nipples, but an occasional squeeze elicited a sharp jolt in her body. Panting, she now leaned her hands forward to rest on his chest. "That was a good one, wasn't it?" he asked with a wry smirk on his face.

"That was a good... start," Irene clarified, "but I want more tonight." Terry's hands again reached for and gripped her bottom, the fingers of his right hand again sliding to her butt crack and touching the jewel he found there. Reading the lust in his eyes she said, "and yes, you can have my ass, like I said, when I'm ready to give you my ass." Irene rose a bit and moved forward over Terry. "But right now, show me how good that tongue is," moving until she had positioned her crotch against his face. "Yeah, like that..." she whispered as his tongue caressed her.

"Are you taking good care of my husband?" Tina's voice came from behind her. Glancing over her shoulder, Irene found Tina and Ryan both standing naked where they'd come from the shower, Tina holding and slowly stroking Ryan's totally erect cock. "Or is he taking care of you?"

"Right now, he's taking... ummm... care of me." Turning away from Tina and Ryan, Irene closed her eyes, shuddering and relishing the exquisite touch of Terry's tongue.

"I think you need to take care of me like that, too," Irene heard Tina tell Ryan, but didn't look over to see what they were doing, instead concentrating on Terry's tongue and its quest to bring her to orgasm once again. She felt the tension in her body increasing, until, with a gasp, she clamped her legs together on Terry's head, lifting herself away from his tongue as she shuddered once again in orgasm.

Pushing herself away from his face she moved beside him, panting, and collapsed beside him to lie on her side. Looking across the room she found that Tina had done the same thing she had, straddling Ryan's face and riding his tongue. On his back, his cock was totally hard, lying up against his belly. "Umm, look how hard he is," she whispered into Terry's ear, and then glancing down at her current lover, reached out and gripped his cock and continued, "Look how hard you are." Slowly stroking his erection, she let her thumb find the precum oozing out of the tip and spread it over his glans, eliciting a shiver from Terry as she did. "So, do you want to fuck pussy, or do you want to fuck my ass?" She whispered, followed by a giggle and "Don't answer that. I already know." Pointing to the bedside table she said, "Hand me the condom and the lube."

Rolling away from her, Terry did exactly as she said, handing both the lube and the condom to her before she pushed him down onto his back. Dropping the bottle of lube to the bed, she opened the condom package before reaching over to his cock, holding it upright, and rolling the condom onto it. Picking up the lube once again she dribbled several drops onto his cock, smoothing the lotion all over the end before closing the bottle and handing it to him. "Ok, so I put some lube in earlier, but you'll want to add more. Dribble it around my ass hole as you pull the stud out, and then immediately put your cock against me, before I close up again. Take it easy to start with, ok?"

"You're sure?" Terry asked, looking at the bottle of lube in his hand.

"Give me a couple of drops," Irene answered, holding out a finger for him to put some lube on, "but I'm sure." Terry did as she asked, after which Irene wiped her finger around her clit, a shudder going through her body. "God I'm so horny. Why the hell am I so horny? I just can't... " She left the statement incomplete. Pulling away from Terry she rose up and rolled onto her knees, her ass in the air. "Ok, I'm ready."

Terry rolled over and rose to his knees, positioning himself behind Irene. Running his hands over her bottom, he momentarily fondled the jewel protruding from her ass, before doing as she'd requested and dribbled several drops of personal lube onto her skin. Gripping the edge of the jewel he pulled slightly, seeing her bottom spreading, giving way, but not quite expelling the glass insert. Dribbling another two drops onto the visible glass stem, he eased it back in, and then pulled back, slowly, and firmly until suddenly it popped free, leaving her asshole momentarily open. "Right now," Irene said, "Do it now."

Pushing his cock forward, the end of his cock found her asshole, but it was already closing. Pushing against it he could feel the resistance and dribbled another couple of drops of lubricant against her ass and his cock. Pressing forward he felt the resistance give way, his cock sliding inside her. "Oh... Oh!!! Wait! Wait!" Irene begged, her hand coming back to push against his body. Gradually she relaxed again, and after a moment she said, "OK... I'm OK... push it in now."

Gripping her hips, Terry began fucking her ass, pushing further and further in with each stroke. Feeling her bottom lose its slipperiness, he once again dribbled drops onto their combined bodies. "Oh my God," Irene gasped, her hand reaching between her legs to caress herself. In doing so she rolled her head to the side, seeing Tina still ensconced on Ryan's face riding him to ecstasy.

"Oh my God... Oh my God..." she moaned with every slow thrust by Terry, his cock filling her rectum, and once again the feeling that she wanted... that she needed a cock in her pussy gradually permeated her mind. The more that Terry was filling her backside, the more her pussy ached for something to fill it.

Reaching back over her hip her hand found Terry's stomach and stopped him from moving forward. "Terry... Terry... wait," she said, "Pull out."

"Oh, no!" he grunted, "no... No!" he protested, but she was firm.

"Yes. Pull out, I want to be on top."

"What?" he said, not understanding her request.

"Just do it," she said, and seconds later his condom covered cock popped free of her bottom. Rolling off her knees, she pulled Terry down and pushed him onto his back and immediately straddled him, pushing her bottom down to his cock. "Hold it up for me," she instructed, and once he did, she pushed back down aligning her butt against his cock. The lubricant was still sufficient as once again, now face to face, she eased him past her sphincter, lowering further and further until she had him in as far as she dared.

An "Oh! Oh God!" from Tina caused her to look over where she found her quivering in orgasm on the other bed. It barely registered that Tina was in the middle of an orgasm but for the moment she just ignored it, gradually beginning to move herself on Terry's cock. The more she moved, the more her pussy ached to be filled, until it popped into her mind what she needed to do.

She'd been leaning forward against Terry's chest, but now sat upright, rising a bit as that position forced his cock deeper into her ass. Swinging a leg up and over Terry she turned sideways, and then completely around so they were again front to back, just this time with her on top. Lying back against Terry's chest his hands wrapped around her, filling themselves with her breasts and nipples. Her body shuddered to his fingers on her nipples, but it wasn't where her mind was.

"Ryan!" she called, not moving her own body although Terry was once again lifting and pulling back as he fucked her ass. "Ryan, I need you. "Now!" She was barely able to think anymore, her entire being craving being filled with his cock. "I need you to fuck me. I need your cock in me. I need you to fill my pussy with that gorgeous cock. I... oh... I need you to fuck me at the same time. Please... Please..."

Tina, recovering from her own orgasm had moved away from his face, but looking over at Irene, the lustful cry for her boyfriend recognized by Tina as something they'd discussed before. She said nothing, just reached out and took Ryan's arm, pushing toward the opposite bed.

Ryan was more than aroused, his iron hard cock twitching at the eroticism of seeing Irene with Terry's cock protruding from her ass and her insistence that he join them. Carefully moving his legs to intermesh with hers and Terry's, no sooner did he get between her legs than she pulled hers up and wrapped around him, urging him forward.

Reaching down with his hand he had to guide his cock downward to align with her pussy, but had no trouble doing so. Whether from the lubricant or just that she was inordinately wet, he eased his cock into her pussy, and just kept pushing. Irene's head rocked back against Terry, her back arching as an "Agh!" of pleasure escaped her lips. "Oh my Fucking God! Oh My God!" she moaned, her hips now rocking forward and back against the two cocks. Rocking upward into Ryan's cock caused her to pull away from Terry's, and rocking back down against Terry caused her to pull away from Ryan's.

The slow arousal and quest to orgasm of a single lover was now more than doubled for her, the pleasure of each cock accentuating the other. She didn't even think about whether Terry and Ryan could feel each other's cock inside her, although both confirmed, later, they could feel the others cock moving inside of her. For the moment, her own arousal exploded. But, rather than the sharp concentrated pleasure of an orgasm from a clitoral touch, she felt the all body glow of a non-clitoral stimulation that she'd experienced once before.

She let her head roll sideways, her eyes alighting on Tina. Tina had moved the pillows on the other bed, so she was lying against them, her legs spread, masturbating while watching Terry and Ryan fucking Irene. Her finger was dancing on and around her clit, her eyes fixed on the three of them. When Tina's tongue slithered out and wiped across her lips, Irene recognized an unvoiced desire in her. Almost unable to think herself, Irene reached her arm over, off the bed toward Tina beckoning to her with her fingers.

Tina was at first puzzled, but when Irene's tongue extended and wiped up as it had when she'd licked Maria's or Carmen's pussy, she suddenly understood. Sliding across the bed until she could stand, she reached forward to grasp Irene's extended hand, feeling her pull her towards them. "I want to eat you..." Irene could barely croak out. "Let me eat you."

Tina's own fantasies, barely expressed to Irene over the last two days, had included possibly introducing Tina to fulfilling her own lesbian desires. Now there was no hesitation, desiring Irene to do exactly that, she climbed onto the bed and slid into position, replicating the position that she'd had on Ryan's face just minutes before.

Irene's hands immediately rose to Tina's cute little breasts, her fingers finding and pinching her nipples even as Terry's hands were on her own breasts. "Oh God, Irene!' Tina groaned, losing herself in pleasurable feelings. "That's so good. So good..." Her body almost writhed away from Irene's tongue, Irene's hand dropping to Tina's waist to hold her tightly in place.

Irene was simultaneously losing control herself. With two cocks pummeling her insides, Tina riding her tongue, and Terry's hands abusing her nipples, soon enough she too was on the brink of orgasm. Without clitoral stimulation her orgasm was building to a crescendo inside her, a volcano of an orgasm about to erupt. When Tina quit trying to pull away from her tongue, she slid her hands back up Tina's sides where she found Ryan's hands now gripping Tina's smaller breasts. Gripping Tina's body as he was, his grip on her breasts was helping him to pummel Irene's pussy with his cock.

There was no way to tell who came first.

Terry gradually stopped his thrusting as he filled the condom in Irene's ass. Ryan eventually eased his thrusting also, the warm liquid of his semen filling Irene's pussy. Tina came, and pulled herself away, only to ease herself back against Irene's tongue and convulse again. Irene's orgasm overflowed her body, her entire body seemingly convulsing, her clitoris throbbing in sympathy. Gradually they all slowed down, separating, and collapsing together onto the bed, spent.

~

Terry rolled off the bed on the near side, standing and heading to the toilet to dispose of the condom and wash up before returning and heading for the fireplace to add more wood to the fire. Ryan momentarily lay for a few moments behind Tina and Irene, rising and following after Terry into the bathroom to wash his cock after Terry came back.

"That," Tina, cuddled to Irene, whispered, "was hot." Irene nodded in response. "Did you plan that?"

"No. It... it just happened. Terry was in me... and I had that hollow feeling like I did with Ryan when he did it, and... and I saw him with you and suddenly I wanted him in me."

Tina's head bobbed in acknowledgement. "What about me? Did you plan on doing me too, or was that...?"

"No, it just... seemed right. You were there, and I wanted it, and I know you said before you were curious..."

Turning her face to Tina, Tina leaned forward and kissed Irene. Her lips meshed with Irene at first, her tongue coming out and licking Irene's lips a moment later. "I can taste me on your lips."

Irene's tongue came out, slithering between her own lips. "I can too. Have you tasted yourself before?"

"Sometimes. I've tasted myself on Terry's cock when I suck him after he's fucked me the first time."

"Yeah, I've tasted myself on my husband a few times, and on Ryan, too." Neither woman recognized that Terry and Ryan had wisely backed away after returning to the room, leaving the two women to cuddle and talk quietly.

"Irene?" Tina whispered, her hand reaching up to fondle Irene's breast, her fingers finding her nipple. Irene shivered at her touch.

"Yeah?"

"I want to do you too."

"Right now?" Tina hesitated for a second before answering.

"Tonight?" Irene reached over to Tina, filling her hand with her breast also, indicating, without words, that right now was acceptable too.

Without answering Tina verbally, Irene let her hand slide down Tina's belly to her sex. Her fingers twiddled momentarily with Tina's pubic hair before lowering a bit. Tina flinched when Irene's finger found her clit. "My God, I'm still horny," Irene whispered, knowing she wanted a tongue on her clit sooner than later. "I've never been... insatiable before, but tonight I just keep wanting more." She lowered her hand a bit more, her fingers splitting Tina's labia, "And more." Tina separated her legs for Irene when her hand rode still lower, Irene's finger penetrating Tina's vagina. "I want to do you again too," she whispered. Tina smiled into her friends face and then dipped her face to Irene's breast, sucking her nipple into her mouth, her own hand sliding down Irene's body as Irene's had hers just a moment before.

Irene closed her eyes, relishing the touch of her friends' mouth and hands, only to flash open a moment later when she felt another hand on her other breast. Her eyes came into focus on Ryan standing beside her. "Can anyone else get in on this party?" he asked, his fingers latched onto and rolling her nipple. She didn't answer, her glazed eyes moving to his limp cock hanging beside her. Irene opened her mouth, leaning her head towards him and Ryan correctly interpreted her beckoning to his cock. Moving forward just a step, when his cock was at her mouth, she hungrily sucked it in.

Tina's hand momentarily replacing her lips on Irene's nipple as she moved her mouth yet lower. When she kissed on Irene's pubic hair, she pulled her hand away from Irene's nipple and repositioned herself between Irene's legs to let her mouth explore her sex.

Irene's senses were inundated with the sensations from Tina's mouth. Nibbling the skin around her clit and the clit itself; Tina's tongue on her labia, pressing between them, licking up from her vagina towards her love button -- seemingly purposely not tantalizing that secret bud just yet. Moving still lower she slipped her tongue into Irene's vagina before lifting a bit to say "Ummm, I like it. The taste of Ryan and Irene together." Irene didn't understand at first, and then realized Ryan had just minutes before filled her pussy with his cum and she hadn't yet wiped or washed him away. Tina's mouth dove back in, doing her best to tongue fuck her vagina.

She felt the shift of an added weight approaching on the opposite side of the bed, with Terry saying, "I take it we're taking care of Irene tonight?" Without asking he bent to the nipple that Tina had previously been playing with and sucked it into his own mouth.

Irene had seemingly been on the verge of another orgasm, or having an orgasm wash over her, for the entire time they'd been playing. Terry, in her ass, had almost gotten her there. And then having Ryan join them, filling her pussy and taking the empty feeling away, only to add Tina riding her tongue. Feeling the convulsions of Tina to her tongue, the throbbing of Terry's cock as he stopped his movements and filled the condom in her ass and then Ryan, his cock throbbing and filling her pussy had each contributed to her bodies throughs, leading her deeper and deeper into orgasmic bliss. Now with Ryan's soft but hardening cock in her mouth and Terry sucking one nipple while Ryan played with the other, it was Tina ensconced between her legs, her tongue tantalizing every bit of her except her clit that she couldn't get her mind away from. Reaching down with her own hands she spread her lips, exposed her clit for Tina, willing her to tongue her most sensitive spot. As if she absolutely understood Irene's every quiver and shake, Tina slowly moved her tongue upward through her exposed folds of flesh until finally she tongued that small but swollen button.