What Happens in Spain Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene's orgasm was instantaneous and explosive. Each orgasm had been more intense than the previous, this one shaking her to her roots. Tina's movements on her sex were perfect, just as Maria and Carmen had done, taking her to highs with her mouth better than any man had ever done. Later Tina would say that she'd just done what she liked to have done to her, but for now Irene just knew that she loved what Tina was doing. Almost simultaneously she realized she wanted to do the same to her. Unable to even talk with her body continuously shaking, eventually she moved her hand to Tina's head, pushing gently against it to begin with, finally with enough pressure to cause her to pull away.

"Oh my God... Oh God... Tina! Turn. Turn for me. I need to eat you. I need to do you at the same time."

Pushing Irene's hand away, Tina leaned back down and ran her tongue over Irene's clit once more before doing as she'd asked and turned, sliding her own body over the top of Irene's. She wiggled her pussy in place against Irene's willing tongue before once again lower her own mouth to Irene. The positioning of her body over Irene forced Terry to pull his mouth away from her breast and Ryan to remove his hand. Both moved back, once again totally erect, and just watched the lesbian 69 that Irene and Tina were now in.

"Oh My God, that's so fucking hot!" Terry said, slow stroking his erection. Reaching over with his other hand he stroked Tina's naked bottom. Moving his hand down her ass, he slipped over her taint and slipped two fingers into her vagina. "Oh Baby, do you want me to fuck you at the same time?" He asked, but there was no response. Instead, he moved onto the bed, positioning himself behind her bottom and moved forward. Positioning his cock at her entrance, he eased himself forward, his cock sliding into her deeper and deeper. Refraining from trying to fuck her just yet, he kept easing forward to penetrate her without disrupting Irene's mouth from her clit and pussy. When he was finally fully engulfed in her liquid depths, he looked over to Ryan. Ryan was still holding and slow stroking his own cock. "I think Irene needs you too," he said, with a nod toward her pussy and Tina's oral ministrations.

With the positioning on the bed, Ryan didn't have to climb on himself. Just by standing off the end of the bed between Irene's legs, he was able to guide himself to her entrance. Apparently, Tina was at least somewhat aware of what was happening as her hand, which had been holding Irene open for her tongue to tantalize, reached out and gripped Ryan's cock. Lifting her mouth to his cock head she licked and took him in her mouth momentarily before guiding it to Irene's vagina. Ryan didn't need the added lubrication of Tina's saliva; Irene was already dripping with her own juices. He easily pushed his cock inside her with Tina's tongue moving back to dance on Irene's clit. They were truly a foursome, two sexy women in a 69, each being fucked by their husband or boyfriend at the same time.

Irene had never been a multi-orgasmic woman. With Oscar, if she hadn't taken care of herself, she practically wouldn't have ever orgasmed. With Ryan, he had never failed to get her off, but after he came it was always a little bit of time before he could do it again. Albert had been similar -- he got her off with his big curved cock, but he too had only been good for once. Playing with Maria and Carmen, they'd all pleasured each other again and again -- but never had a single orgasm extended so long, or been so nearly continuous.

But now, with a cock in her pussy, a tongue on her clit, and her own tongue tasting and satisfying Tina, Irene's orgasm just seemed to continue and grow. It would ebb but then a change of angle of Ryan's cock, or a movement of Tina's tongue, or even just the ultimate feeling of Tina's own quivering when she moved her tongue -- her orgasm just never seemed to end.

Terry came first, his grunted finale and cessation of movement inside his wife signaling his orgasm, even though at first it meant nothing to Irene or Ryan. He stayed in place, with his cock gradually shrinking inside his wife, as long as he could before pulling back. As soon as he did, some of his semen dribbled out of her pussy, falling to Irene's face between her nose and lip. Despite the seemingly never-ending orgasm, her mind latched onto the hot jizz from Terry on her lip. She pulled her tongue from Tina's pussy long enough to try and lick her upper lip but couldn't quite do so, eventually reaching up with a finger to wipe his semen from her upper lip and wiped it on the sheet.

But, having pulled her tongue from Tina, Tina's orgasm also finally come to an end. When Irene extended her tongue to caress her clit again, Tina's hand reached between her legs to hold her away. Almost simultaneously Tina's mouth moved from Irene's own clit, letting her come down from her nearly continuous orgasm.

Now it was just Ryan, still hard and sliding himself in and out of her pussy, who hadn't cum. She knew it was hard for him to easily cum after the first time, and now was no different. He slowed his thrusting, his movements finally coming to an end, still erect and inside Irene.

Tina lifted off and turned again, lying beside Irene and looking her in the face. "I wasn't expecting that."

"Me either," Irene whispered back. "I'm worn out."

"Me too," Tina said, followed by a "Me three," from Terry.

Feeling Ryan slip out of her, she looked up as he stepped up beside her and put out his hand. "I don't think I can move," she said, still almost panting. But she took his hand and, when he pulled, she managed to sit upright. He pulled again, and she slipped onto the floor. Reaching for the other bed he pulled the sheets and blankets back, indicating for Irene to move in before him. She turned and cuddled to his arm and was going to say something, but her thoughts became somewhat muddled and didn't seem to make sense. "That was..." she managed to start to say before losing track of her words and nearly instantly falling asleep.

~

"That wasn't quite the weekend away with you that I'd envisioned," Ryan said the following night when they were in bed. They'd gotten back in time for dinner together, after which Tina and Terry dropped them at their hotel and said their goodbyes. A shuttle was scheduled to take them to the airport in the morning.

Having awakened in her lover's arms that morning, for some reason the insatiable lust of the night before was totally gone. Driving back there had been no mention of their foursome the night before, apparently everyone had felt the same way.

"Me either," Irene said.

"But you thought you were going to let me fuck Tina? Or rather, let her fuck me?"

"I just knew that I now understood how Maria had been so willing to share me with her husband Albert. All the things that happened in San Jose, Tina hiding herself less and less, letting us see her masturbate as she watched us. I guess I understood in San Jose she'd love to have a chance to experience what you've got to give," she said, reaching down to grip and hold his penis.

"You hadn't planned the threesome, or the foursome?"

"Not at all, that just happened. It was when I was telling Tina about my three way with my girlfriends that she indicated she'd always wondered what it would be like with a woman too. And then it just sort of happened."

"That might have been the hottest sex I've ever had," Ryan stated.

"Might have been?" Irene said quietly, her hand playing with the hair on his chest. "I don't think there is any might about it." They lay there in each other's arms without saying anything, just paying attention to their own thoughts.

"So? What now?" Ryan finally asked. "We're back to our home cities? Back to our home offices, our normal lives... Do you think we'll ever see each other again?"

"I'd almost guarantee it. I think the boss is planning at least a yearly team meeting. Maybe in Berlin next time."

"Mr. Thompson is?" Ryan asked a bit of befuddlement in his voice.

"No. I am," Irene giggled. "Didn't you all agree to make me the boss? But I'll plan it with Mr. Thompson's approval."

"Oh yeah," Ryan laughed, "I almost forgot, I was going to plan on sleeping my way to the top."

"And a damn fine job you're doing of it."

"What about... at home? You and Oscar? Will you stay with him?"

"Oh yeah, no doubt, but things are going to change," Irene said quite firmly.

"Oh? How's that?"

"For one, I'm going to teach him how to fuck me." She rolled up onto her side, looking Ryan in the face. "For 18 years now, our sex life has always been about him doing me, doing what he wanted, and truthfully, I never knew any different. For that matter, I've always been faithful to something that I didn't understand, for reasons that make no sense. We're not making babies anymore, and although I love Oscar dearly, he doesn't do it for me, so why shouldn't I get what he can't give from someone else? And I've found out that I want things, I like things, that he can't do. I've let him do his thing, but now we're going to do my thing, too. He's going to spend a lot of time with his tongue on my clit and with me riding him with his cock against my clit. I'm going to play with Marie and Albert some, and I'm pretty sure that she and Carmen and I will quite regularly get together. And I'm not going to hide sex from my girls anymore either. That's what my mother did with me -- I don't think I ever even knew that she had sex with my daddy. But I'm going to make sure that my girls don't think that sex is naughty or dirty or something to be hidden, it's something to be embraced and shared. I'm not going out of my way to flaunt it, but I'm not going to hide it either. If we get amorous in the living room some evening and they walk in on us..." She shrugged her shoulder.

"And perhaps occasionally meet a lover in some exotic location, like Berlin?"

"Definitely," she giggled. "Or Oslo or San Jose. We might even have to meet in Barcelona again someday."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNW11 months ago

Sorry that it has taken me this long to final get to the last chapter of this Wonderful Hot Erotic Adventure. Irene has truly and totally changed and taken control of her sexual. Oscar will learn to be a better lover and Maria may change her mind about him if they swap. Thank You and glad to complete the reading of all 16 chapters to clear up my backlog of stories that I’m following. I’ve got a Gigolo waiting on deck.

BenLongBenLongabout 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Reader - if you made it this far, thanks for reading and enjoying. Now that the story is over, here's where it came from.

Back about 2010 I was approached by a reader who asked if I'd ever written a story on request . I hadn't, but admitted I was always looking for story ideas. His request was that I write a cuckold story - he said his greatest fantasy was to have his wife have an affair - and particularly to rub it in his face that she was doing so.

At the time I had no idea what a cuckold was (actually spelled it cuckhold for a while until a reader pointed out that wasn't how it was spelled). My initial turn-down of his request, ended up being more of a "put on hold" until I read a bit about what a cuckold was, what they thought, etc.and gradually a story idea formed.

I've never written a story, including this one, that didn't have at least nuggets of truth in it. Places I've been, relationships I've had, relationships others have had and relayed to me, things I've witnessed. My initial "hell no" to that first request, over time, became a "maybe", and then a vacation to St. Martin provided a setting, the requestor continued filling me in on him and his wife's ultimate fantasy(s) and gradually "Fantasy Island" came to light. And then, the bashers. No way had I anticipated that there would be so many close-minded readers on Literotica who considered Cuckolds, and cuckold writers - to be the devils spawn.

But several years later, I received another "literature on demand" ask from a man in Spain who LOVED Fantasy Island and wanted to know if I could write another cuckold story - for him (Oscar) and his wife (Irene) - using their real names. Once again a "no, and if it's a cuckold story - HELL no." response, moderated over time to another ... "Maybe".

Make no mistakes - this IS a cuckold story, but unlike Fantasy Island, I approached it from the standpoint of a Good Catholic girl (she was), raised to believe that Catholic Girls make babies by magic (she did) rather than sex, and what if she had a gradual enlightening (as far as I know she hasn't yet, but Oscar is sure hoping...) a sexual experience that opened her eyes? And so, What Happens in Spain" was born. Here's some of the reality:

My good friend in Spain, while vacationing with us, hooked up with a man in Madrid. Married at the time, I was appalled, until she explained that she loved her husband, and he loved her - but she thought that sex and love were two different things - and that when she went home she would tell her husband all about her dalliance - just as he shared with her about his dalliances. Works for them.

Oscar told me that he is a little bit less than average size - and his dream was for Irene to hook up with someone well endowed. I tried to educate him a bit on size, pointing out numerous articles on how there really ain't no such thing as a 12" dick - but still. I modified it, putting Ryan into the upper range of human experience (about 2 standard deviations is what I estimated). Interestingly, my sister in law - who had multiple experiences, probably the most sexually diverse experienced woman I know, told me that only once in all her years had she ever found anyone who was "much" larger than average.

Year ago in California, one of my co-workers, hooked up with what I thought was a random hottie. I was appalled, knowing he was married, and had that "fidelity" thought that marriage must be. He told me that they had an open marriage, they each could play if desired - it was just that they had a "you must tell" in that arrangement. Their "trust" involved not hiding anything. Again I had trouble with that, not really believing he'd totally told her everything - until he said that he hadn't needed to. His statement was "Who do you think hooked me up with her?" It was his wife, who had hooked him up with a co-worker of hers, in from out of town for a week long seminar/training, and in particular watched and masturbated as he fucked her co-worker. I think you'll recognize those scenarios.

Another Scandinavian friend has shared about saunas, rolling in the snow naked, hacking ice to jump into the lake naked and in particular how sauna's themselves are NOT sexual, they're just naked and too dang hot to want to do anything anyway, but that sex after a sauna is common.

A Swedish co-worker from my ABB days told me how "back in the day", inviting the neighbors over for dinner and a sauna meant that the kids got put to bed - and then the adults also went to bed, usually with the others spouse. As he said, "before TV - what else was there to do?" No confirmation of that, but I incorporated it into the story.

The majority of the instances in this 16 part story are based upon real events - just not a single "Irene". Keep in mind it's all erotic fantasy and "just" a story.

As always, thanks for reading and toggle that little 5 star while you're at it.

BenLong

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 1 year ago

I started reading the series at this, the last chapter. That's perhaps not the best way, but I did enjoy the chapter. Now I'll have to go back and read more.

.

BenLong writes sex scenes very well, and Chapter 16 is practically nonstop sex. The two men, Terry and Ryan, manage to keep their hands off each other, but the two couples here try and enjoy (to say the least) every other possible sexual combination. Even Irene and Tina's conversations are sexy as hell.

.

I especially enjoyed how the story enthusiastically violates just about every tenet of Puritan morality. Irene's male partner is not her husband Oscar but rather Ryan, her lover. Following a wild evening of lesbian sex, anal and genital hetero sex, adultery with two men, and a 4-person orgy, what happens to the two unfaithful wives? They realize they've had the best sex ever and the best orgasms ever. And the experience reveals to Irene how she can be a better corporate executive, a better wife to Oscar, and a better mother to her girls. (Note: the better ways do NOT involve sexual exclusiveness.) And dammit, I think she's right! Ya gotta love Irene. Nice work, BenLong.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Congratulations for this EXCELLENT story!!!!! Well done!!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Favor He fucks his best friend while her husband watches them.in Loving Wives
Beach Babe Sex on the beach, we watched another couple then...in Loving Wives
Sister Swap Pt. 01 My wife wants us to swap with her sister and husband.in Erotic Couplings
Kevin's Ups and Down Pt. 03 At Home with Dee and her Mom.in Erotic Couplings
Houseboat Ch. 01 - Breaking the Ice Casey and Alex explore hotwifing with friends.in Group Sex
More Stories