What Happens in the Dark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked her ass a bit. I could feel the cum, spit and her natural lubricant taken from her pussy getting spread in her ass. Once I could fuck without the uncomfortable friction, I fucked with abandon.

Her ass massaged and squeezed my dick, feeling absolutely heavenly. I couldn't decide if I preferred her ass or her pussy. Both felt divine in subtly different ways. Having Karen have no option meant I could really own her ass like no man could without such complete control.

My climax rose, peaked and faded, only to rise again. I had no cum to dump in her, so my cock stayed hard as I pistoned her ass. I just kept thumping my crotch into hers as I bottomed out in her bowels over and over again.

I wished I could last longer, but my hips were starting to burn, and I could feel my cock start to object to such overuse.

Finally, after another dry climax, I pulled out.

I'd been so focused on my own pleasure that I hadn't even been paying attention to what my efforts were doing to my cock-sleeve.

Karen was twitching and moaning. I released her arms and stepped back, to watch her writhe as her body was out of control. It took her several minutes to stop twitching and her breathing to start recovering. Her asshole took almost an entire minute to close, just a dark hole winking and spasming as it slowly closed.

I sat back and laughed to myself.

The fucking feminist sure seemed to break fast, though if left alone she seemed to get brave. Maybe with enough forced submission, she'd remember her place.

Finally, she just gave out a loud moan and sat up, rolling her shoulders to stretch them.

"Done cumming like a cunt from my dick up your ass?" I taunted her.

Her face was still flush from the orgasms, but got even redder. She looked down at the floor.

Good. These self-righteous, self-absorbed, self-aggrandizing cunts deserved to be humiliated and used.

I stood and opened the door. Grabbing her food and giving it to her.

She stared for a second at the food, then tentatively ate. There was clear confusion on her face, and I wasn't sure why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

I don't know which part was worse, the words he used to describe me, or the fact that he was right.

I could try to think of myself as an independent, strong, feminist woman... but when forced to take his dick in my pussy and ass... I'd turned into an orgasming whore in moments. Was something wrong with me? I didn't know. Everything was confusing and wrong.

Then he brought out food.

This guy was just so freaking confusing to me. I had noticed yesterday that he'd given me a brand name water bottle. Now he was giving me high-end Greek yogurt, what was absolutely not cheap granola, milk, and ripe, flawless peach for breakfast. He had a freaking sex dungeon, and everything about this place screamed money. The lights were top of the line, the vent covers screamed money and he had the entire place covered in pads that, having been pressed naked into them I could tell were top end, probably memory foam. I took a bite, and confirmed that the food was indeed top of the line, better than what I bought at freaking Walmart.

I tried to hide the fact that I was trying to look at him while I ate.

Why was he doing this?

He was the definition of a high value man. He was clearly a man with money. He was young, fit, and if I was being honest, handsome. He clearly owned his home, otherwise there was no way he'd be able to make a dungeon like this if he didn't.

I mean, the rape was a problem, but men didn't just jump straight to rape. Unless they were fucking serial killers, but even when given a perfectly good reason to punish me, all he'd done was fuck me.

Then there was that bit of what he'd said.

"All you fucking bitches think you're all that. You're shit. You fucking bitches... thinking you're better than everyone."

That sounded like someone who had been through shit. It was all focused on women, clearly, and I'd just been selected as the unfortunate soul to pay the price. But what had led to this? Toxic masculinity could only explain so much, as all men were intrinsically toxic but rape especially on this scale was super rare. Was it TV? Hollywood was full of misogynistic drivel... but that too would mean this should be more widespread. Video games had the same problem as an explanation. Besides, she'd tried to do a research project on misogyny in Hollywood and video games, and she hadn't been able to find enough research that supported video games and Hollywood making men toxic, and too much that said that at least video games could be a safe outlet.

Besides, his statement had seemed more personal. What had happened to him?

... Did I have everything backwards? Were women the problem?

That couldn't be. Everyone knew that women were so much better than men... smarter... more capable... stronger...

But here I was. My captor had thought of everything. He was clearly smarter than I was, and he'd proven himself capable and stronger....

What else did I have wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

I'd put Karen's food in soft, disposable dishes, but I didn't trust her. I waited for her to be done, took her dishes and left.

I was content. My balls were emptied. I was sated. If I had anything left in my balls after dumping in her worthless cunt, it would have been shot in her ass.

I closed the door and pulled my clothes on.

I wasn't sure about the looks Karen had been giving me while she ate. It was unnerving. I planned to break her, but her wild swings from complete submission to trying to smash me over the head with the padded arm of one of the arms of the BDSM racks were weird. How could she be both?

I went upstairs and took a shower.

While doing so, I realized I would probably have to bring Karen out into my house to wash her. Two months of being constantly fucked would leave her sweaty and stinking like a sewer pit. Nah, if I wanted to get the full value out of my fucktoy, I'd have to wash her.

When I got out I went and got another blindfold face mask, making sure it was waterproof. There was no way I was letting her out of the dungeon without handcuffs and an effective blindfold. I picked up some shampoo, body wash, and the cleaning supplies I'd need. I made sure to use cash, because a guy who hadn't had a girlfriend two years buying feminine showering supplies at the beginning of the period Karen would undoubtedly report to the police as the start of her period of kidnap and rape would be suspicious.

Hopefully people would just think I was shopping for a girlfriend. The sex shop wouldn't question it. I'd bought enough BDSM gear that I was sure they thought I just had a kinky minx for a girlfriend. So I hoped the shampoo and body wash wouldn't give me away.

I headed home. My tools to clean my cum dumpster now acquired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

My mind was a mess.

I'd tried to use toilet paper to clean up my thighs and pussy, but that could only do so much. I wished I'd done that last night, but the lights had turned out before I could think about much of anything.

Now, all I could do was think, and my thoughts were spiraling.

I was questioning everything I'd ever learned, especially from my feminist professors. The only thing they'd seemed to have gotten right was that men would use women for sex. My captor was clearly stronger than me, and in the battle of wits his dungeon had won a complete victory against my mind's attempt to figure out how to escape. So much for the mental superiority of women.

My professors had spent weeks harping on how dump and weak men really were. I mean it hadn't been the complete subject of the lesson, but they'd found ways. Like solving statistics with IQs of men and IQs of women being the plotted points of data and the highest provided male IQ had been barely above average compared to the women. Business classes where the problems were about how to bring more women into the leadership because these stupid men couldn't lead the company properly. Men were always holding women back.

Yeah, right.

This guy thought of everything.

And he had the money to do it all.

So why the fuck did he have to resort to this? A smart, rich, fit, and good looking guy should have girls all over him. Heck, I knew women who would throw themselves at him just because of the money.

Of course, that was part of the problem, I realized. Suddenly my knowledge about things like how to cover your tracks so if your husband divorced you, you could still take half of his stuff (and if you did it right you could take everything) took a different turn. You could get your kids, the house, the cars, child support....

Were women... abusing men?

No, no, no... That couldn't be. Women were compassionate... Understanding... Reasonable... Emotional.... Petty... Critical... Demanding... Manipulative....

Fuck.

I hadn't been like that. Had I?

Okay, that was not a fun rabbit hole to dive down. Shit. Good thing he couldn't read my texts or anything. Thinking over those conversations made me cringe. Okay, I may have said a few things that were... unkind... about men.

Then I had a moment of confusion.

Why did I give a shit what my captor thought? He was a kidnapper and a rapist! He was a monster!

... He was clearly hurting.

I paced. My thoughts bouncing back and forth.

It was still really weird being naked. I was slowly, slowly getting used to it. The air on my skin was almost nice. The air in the room was kept at a nice temperature. I wasn't hot or cold. I was surprisingly comfortable. Barefoot, but the floor was padded so I was quite comfy.

That was another thing. The mattress, the food, the water, everything was top quality and nice. Despite the fact that he'd chloroformed me and brought me here, everything was nice. I half expected him to come in and give me a sponge bath and a massage.

I was so conflicted.

Like, it wasn't cool that he'd kidnapped me, but...

Why was I even trying to justify that? That was messed up.

But...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

I got home, and made sure to make a clean path from my basement to the shower. The only shower big enough to fit both of us in there to clean Karen was up in my master suite on the second floor. That highly limited my options. I prepared everything, then it was time to get it done.

I stopped in the hallway between my basement and my hidden room to grab handcuffs. I also realized that my clothing could maybe tell her something more about me. She'd seen my face and hair, so that was unavoidable, but if I had it my way that was all she'd see. I didn't have any identifying birthmarks or scars, so hopefully I wouldn't end up on the evening news a week after I dumped her.

I came in and she was pacing with a strange look on her face.

"Arms behind your back, bitch." I told her.

She hesitated, looking at the handcuffs then with a sigh did as I'd asked.

Well, she wasn't trying to smack me with a fucking armrest. And while I could do without the sigh and attitude, she was doing as instructed. I cuffed her arms behind her back then slipped the blindfold on.

I led her from the room into the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

Blindfolded, and with my captor holding my arm I felt myself step from the padded dungeon I was stuck in, into whatever laid beyond. The floor felt like hardwood. It was either a small room or a hall.

Then my heart sank as I heard a beep and the release of a second doorknob.

Even if I got out that first door, there was a second door. My captor really had thought of everything.

Stepping out there was now carpet under my feet. I was led through what seemed like an endless labyrinth of stairs, halls and probably rooms. Hardwood, carpet, and tile passed under my feet.

He should get more rugs. I thought.

Finally I was brought into a kind of cold room.

I couldn't remember if I'd gone up three sets of stairs or four. His house must be enormous. I couldn't believe he didn't have women all over him.

"Step up." He told me and I did.

There was now tile under my feet. I could feel my skin getting goosebumps from the chill. I couldn't tell if I expected to get snuffed or was just cold. I was feeling detached and nervous.

Then there was a spray and cold water hit my skin. I jumped at the sudden cold. The water splattered off my skin and I could hear it hit what sounded like a glass shower wall. The water quickly warmed and I was flabbergasted.

My captors hand on my arm showed he was in here with me. The man had a glass and tile shower big enough for two!

Knowing where I was now, I realized the tiles were textured enough to not be a slip risk when wet. It felt like a nice shower. The steam quickly brought the temperature up and while it was still strange being blindfolded and handcuffed in the shower, it was a welcome feeling.

My captor released my arm and I felt him start to shampoo my hair. His strong fingers slid through my hair. Messaged my scalp. It was doing things to me.

I'd given up on trying to tell myself nothing should turn me on. It was probably some remnant instinct from cavemen days when the strongest men got to mate so being dominated was a good thing because it meant you had a strong man. Regardless, being helpless and having a strong man having his way with me made me wet. I was just going to have to accept that.

So I stood in the water, blindfolded with my arms handcuffed behind my back. The handcuffs were a little rough, but I could feel the water washing away the dried cum from my inner thighs so I didn't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

I was glad I had watched a video about how to wash a woman's hair. I'd assumed that you would spend most of the time and shampoo on the bulk of the hair, but I had learned that the scalp and base of the hair was most important to shampoo. Part of me hoped I was doing it right. The other part of me said, 'as long as she doesn't stink, it doesn't matter, you're just fucking and dumping her'.

I hadn't gotten her conditioner. Maybe I would later, but my hair was just fine without conditioner, hers would be too. I was cleaning her not giving her a fucking spa treatment.

I pulled down the extra spray nozzle and rinsed her hair, then grabbed the loofah I'd bought and started scrubbing her down with the body wash. It was kinda hot but I wanted to clean her up before I did anything.

My cock was starting to stir though. The thought of pressing her up against the glass and fucking her from behind in the spray of the water was getting more and more appealing as I went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

He skipped the conditioner, which wasn't terribly surprising to me. Men were pigs who didn't know anything about proper hygiene...

There I went again. Why did I jump immediately to trashing men? Especially when one had overcome me so fucking easily. If he was trash did that make me worse than trash for being worse than him in every way that seemed to matter?

The smell of the strawberry infused body wash filled my nose. It was different from the coconut body wash I usually used, but it wasn't bad. He scrubbed my neck and shoulders, which was nice and let me get a good whiff of the stuff. It was again, high quality stuff if ever I had smelled it. It felt creamy and smooth on my skin, though there was clearly something exfoliating in there. Fuck, I could get used to this.

He started gently scrubbing my back and I couldn't tell if it was a swirl of cold air among the steam or what he was doing that made my nipples tighten. Fuck. He went from my back to my front and the loofah on my breasts was just too good, and my nipples begged for more. He didn't know, or didn't care, and just went down to scrub my stomach before returning to my back, leaving me wishing he'd do something to my boobs.

What was doing this to me? Part of my brain still could not justify why I was getting turned on so easily. Was it just that I hadn't really had much romantic experience before this? I mean, some of the things were kind of nice. Having someone scrub your back was definitely a plus. And I mean, I couldn't stop myself from cumming when he fucked me if I tried... how much better would it be if I was letting it happen, or if I was the one seducing him?

I shook my head.

Was I just considering SEDUCING my RAPIST? What the fuck!?

Was I just falling to pieces? Was that what's going on? Fuck. This was messing with my head. The worst was that I didn't even expect people to start looking for me for two months. It had only been two days! Damn it. What was my head going to be like at the end of this.

Two months. Two cycles....

What if I got pregnant?

Well, at least the baby's daddy would be well off. I could take him to court for everything he....

There I went again. He was a kidnapper and a rapist. If I ever found him, he'd go to jail. I didn't even know what would happen to his money, I might get it but I didn't know. Maybe the government would just take it...

He started scrubbing my butt, and the loofah slipped between my legs scrubbing my pussy and hitting my clitoris, and fuck, there went the thoughts in my head, all gone.

I moaned. I couldn't even put my hands over my mouth. It just slipped out.

"You like that, huh?" My captor teased, scrubbing more.

Shit! My knees quivered. Luckily, he moved down and finished scrubbing my legs. Water started to spray on my body, washing the soap from my skin. I expected the water to cut off, but then suddenly I felt myself pushed against the glass.

His hand squeezed my ass and I moaned again. 

"Such a fucking slut." He taunted, and I felt his dick sliding between my legs, searching for my aching cunt.

I couldn't help it. I twisted to expose the hole for him. I wanted it. I couldn't deny it any more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

When I pushed Karen against the glass and squeezed her ass, she moaned like a bitch in heat. I pressed my cock between her legs and the fucking slut twisted her ass to make it easier for me to fuck her. I knew she'd been getting horny while getting washed. She'd openly moaned when I scrubbed her slut pussy. Damn, were all women this fucking easy to break? Or was she playing with me?

I didn't care right now. My cock slipped right into her pussy and I grinned at how great it felt to have pussy on demand.

Part of me wished I had a video camera setup outside to record her face and boobs as they smashed against the glass as I fucked her. But I'd already decided that I wouldn't take any photos, videos, or anything. No evidence that it had been me. The only evidence would be any cum still in her pussy and maybe a baby in her womb. I had a pretty spotless criminal record so there would be nothing to point to me.

I turned the water to run over our bodies as I ground into her ass. It got cold without the hot water keeping us warm. Karen moaned at the combined feeling.