What Happens in the Dark Ch. 02

Story Info
Steven continues to break Karen until time for her release.
10k words
4.62
19.7k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Readers,

Chapter two is here! Thank you to Bry1977 for helping me edit this one! Thanks a million!

-NaughtyPaladin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

(Karen)

As I started to wake, the silky bed underneath me felt nice on my naked skin. I liked sleeping naked, it felt freer, more relaxing. However, I hadn't been able to do it very often recently, since in college I'd always had a roommate and that made it weird. It was nice that now that I was on my road trip, I could do it again. It was weird, I'd had the strangest dream last night, a dream that...

A throbbing in my pussy brought me back to reality. I wasn't on my celebratory road trip. I wasn't sleeping naked by choice. And worst of all, I'd spent who knows how long last night, being raped, multiple times. My clothes had been taken and I was left naked in this strange room, cum drying on my inner thighs, to sleep last night. The lights had turned off after the man had left.

The lights had come back on at some point. Looking around, just like last night, all that was around the room were a few padded BDSM racks, the mattress I was laying on, and the toilet. The walls were padded and I could see the boards securing them to the wall way above where I could reach. There wasn't anything I could do or use to help myself in any way.

I used the restroom, a little sore after my experience of the night before. My stomach was grumbling, but I didn't see anything to eat. There wasn't much of anything in the room at all.

I shook my head to clear it up. I was a strong, independent woman. I was a feminist who knew that women were just as capable as any man. My teachers had told me time and time again that any implication that men were stronger than women was just a misguided delusion. I'd prove it. I'd overpower the scumbag and escape. I squared my shoulders and started looking around.

I needed to fight back, or find a way to escape. One of the racks had adjustable armrests that could be removed. They were padded and wouldn't make a great weapon, but anything was always better than nothing, right?

The door seemed to be the only way in or out. There were no exposed hinges which was weird because I swear the door swung into the room. I'd seen in Real Crime where sometimes you could push the pins out of a door and get it to open, but this door seemed untouchable. There weren't even exposed screws on the handle, not that I had a screwdriver.

It was hard to stay motivated and feeling strong when I was naked. But I kept looking. If books and games had taught me anything, it was that there was always a way to escape. I just had to figure out what it was.

I heard something and grabbed my armrest club, and took my position by the door. I'd clobber my captor while the door was open and run.

The doorknob turned and I raised my weapon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

It was time to wake my fucktoy. I set down the breakfast I'd prepared for her in one of the cubbies in the hall leading to my sex dungeon. I'd already stripped. I planned on offering her a deal. Holding her down and using her was great, but making her beg for it, offer herself to me, that would be the real victory.

I was going to break her.

Karen thought she was so much better than anyone, but all she was, was a man-hating piece of shit. That's what all 'feminists' are nowadays. They don't care about equality. All they actually care about is shitting on men and taking whatever they could steal by screaming 'sexism' and demanding everyone bend over backwards and give them the world.

I was going to offer her a basic breakfast. Milk, yogurt, granola and fruit. But she'd have to please me first to get it.

I opened the door and began to step in.

"Aaaaaaahh!" Karen screamed a war cry, swinging a padded armrest down at me. 

I instinctively caught the armrest, that might as well have been a Nerf sword for all the damage it would do.

My blood boiled. This bitch thought.

So much for her submission last night. I'd teach her.

I wrenched the armrest from her hands and threw it across the room. Karen's eyes opened in shock, and she hesitated for a moment. Long enough I could grab her wrists and twist them, then with a turn, I locked them behind her back.

"Ahhh!" Karen cried as her arms twisted uncomfortably, making her turn away from me and stand on her tiptoes to avoid the discomfort.

I pressed her up against the padded wall.

"You fucking whore!" I growled, "You'll pay for that."

"No... no..." Karen gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

My attempt at overpowering my captor might as well have been trying to stop a raging bull with a sheet of tissue paper. He immediately grabbed my wrists and twisted them, my shoulders twinged and I instinctively moved to try and relieve the pressure. I found myself facing away from my captor, on my tiptoes and pushed into the wall.

How was he so strong? I could do nothing to stop him. His big manly hands shifted my wrists together into a single strong hand.

'Big manly hands'? What was going on with my head? He was manhandling me! I shouldn't be appreciating anything about him, let alone something so toxically masculine the way he used his body to overpower me! Toxic Masculinity was vile! It was horrible!

It was hot.

Fuck...

I could feel my pussy starting to tingle as he pressed me into the wall and growled, "You fucking whore!... You'll pay for that."

"No..." I pleaded. "No..."

Please... I didn't want this... I didn't want this... So why was there a part of my brain excited for the vaginal abuse I was about to receive.... His big thick cock was undoubtedly going to slam deep into my still sore pussy. He'd violate me fully and completely. He'd fill me with his cum.

I already knew I was going to cum right alongside him... hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

I was pissed.

I dragged her away from the wall and planted her face-down on the mattress. I still had her wrists twisted behind her back, shifted so I only had to use one hand to keep the pathetic cunt compliant.

I wasn't generally violent. I didn't want to hurt her. Hitting her would do nothing for me. All it would do is make it so I had to be more careful with her in the future. After all, I didn't want to kill her, or maim her.

I just wanted to fuck her. Fuck her, break her, then throw her back once her delusions of 'female superiority' were in tatters. Who knows what she'd do after that. I didn't know, and frankly I didn't care. Right now, she was just my representative of all the fucking prissy bitches who turned their fucking noses up at me time and time again because they thought they were better than me. Girls who were a fucking five if they were lucky, unemployed and looking for a man to leech off of, with delusions they were a ten and the fact that with an inch of fucking makeup on they might pass as an eight meant nothing to them.

I twisted her arms up, making her twist to relieve pressure on her shoulders and that made her raise her ass. I went to slam my dick in her dry pussy, fuck her dry as punishment for her attempt to bludgeon me... But I slipped right inside, slamming all the way to my hilt into her slick, wet pussy.

"You whore..." I growled again. "Wet and excited to get raped again."

A sob escaped Karen's mouth, but I didn't care. She was wet, I was horny, and this was happening.

I started fucking her hard. I slammed as deep as I could into her tight, hot pussy. Her face was being driven into the mattress again and again, and her pussy just kept getting wetter.

I'd cum inside her last night, twice, but this rage fueled fuck felt like I still hadn't cum in months. In a matter of maybe two minutes, my balls clenched and I pressed as deep as I could into her violated cunt and I spewed my jizz into her womb.

Her cunt pulsed and clenched around me as I made good use of my cum bucket. She was coming on my cock like the whore she was.

I'd thought for a while about the risk of knocking her up. She was young. As far as I knew she was fertile, and even if she was on birth control, I couldn't exactly go to her house to get her pills. I'd done a basic check on her bags in her car and I hadn't found anything like pills. So any protection she'd had would be gone well before my two months pumping her cunt full of cum came to an end. Now, I frankly just didn't give a fuck. If I knocked her up and dumped her at the park pregnant with my kid, to fucking bad for her.

I looked down at her, her head was sideways on the mattress, her mouth open as she made gasping breaths. Her one eye was locked onto me as my spasming cock was still buried in her spasming cunt, my sperm flowing inside her.

"Now listen here, you fucking bitch. Until I drug you up again, and drop you off back in that park where I picked you up, you are my cum dump. My fucktoy." I snapped. "Try any shit like that again, and you'll regret it. All you fucking bitches think you're all that. You're shit. You fucking bitches... thinking you're better than everyone."

I pulled my dick from her hole that would soon push me out.

"I may not kill you, but I can make the next two months miserable for you, or you can choose to enjoy them." I told her, my thumb teasing the puckered star of her anus, making her eyes open in panic, she gasped into the mattress and she tried to squirm until I pulled up on her arms, reminding her that I had all the control right now.

"Now, I'm going to give you another chance." I told her. "I was going to give you your breakfast before you decided to be a fucking cunt. Now, you have to earn it."

Karen's stomach growled and she buried her face in the mattress.

"The bitch is, in fact, hungry." I laughed. "Now, you can earn your food one of two ways."

My thumb continued to play with her puckered ass.

"Either, you suck me hard and I pound your ass until I am content..." I started.

Karen struggled for a second, squealing into the mattress, but again I pulled on her arms and she settled down.

"OR!" I snapped. "Or... You can take every inch of my cock down that fucking throat of yours and suck me until I'm satisfied."

Karen's body shook, like she was crying, but when I twisted her to the side to make her face come away from the mattress she was hiding behind, her eyes were dry, and her pupils were dilated with arousal.

What a whore? I'd thought she was a fucking whore last night, but now I was wondering if she hadn't been hoping for this. What are the odds I'd pick a natural submissive to kidnap? Or were all women secretly whores who wished they'd get put in their place and fucked at a man's pleasure. If everything went according to plan, I'd figure it out. After a few cunts were forced to submit to my cock, I'd figure out if it was a pattern.

Karen squirmed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

My body tingled.

I could feel his warm, syrupy cum flowing inside my body. The orgasm had been so intense that I couldn't feel my toes, or hell, my legs. I couldn't tell if the tingle in my hands and arms was because my captor was pulling them as far up as my shoulders would allow, or because of the orgasm.

My mind was still struggling to catch up.

I could feel something pressing against my tight butt hole.

I was starving. I'd been hungry before, but now I was starving. My mind finally processed my options. He said if I wanted food, which I badly did, I'd have to either take that iron-hard beast that had just violated my poor vagina in my bum, or I'd have to take it down my throat. Oh, God.... As a proud feminist, neither of those options were things I'd ever thought that I would do. It wouldn't just be oral sex, which had been bad enough last night, but it would be a throat fuck, a deepthroating. That was not going to be an acceptable option... but the alternative. My butt clenched involuntarily at the thought of getting that thing shoved up my poop hole.

Maybe I could prey on his sympathies. I faked sobbed into the mattress. I had a lot of practice. Crying in front of just about anyone was almost sure to get me a better result. I'd done it in front of bosses, professors, police and even management at my favorite stores.

My arms were jerked to the side, and I knew the gig was up. I couldn't cover my eyes and push on them to make them redden like I'd been crying. Shit, why did nothing work with this guy?

I squirmed as he continued to rub my poor anxious asshole. There was really only one option. I wasn't going to let him shove that fucking baseball bat down my throat. I knew enough girls took dick in the ass that, as much as the idea was revolting to me, it surely wouldn't actually hurt me.

... Right?

"Which will it be?" My captor demanded, pulling my arms for a second and making my shoulders cry out.

"...Ass." I choked out.

I squinted my eyes, trying to fake the crying again. I watched as he grinned like some sort of super villain at being told he'd get to jam his rape stick up my rear.

My pussy was getting all tingly again. Why was I getting so turned on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

I was almost giddy when she said she chose anal. I'd watched her for ages while picking her out to be my first target. She loved wearing tight jogging pants that pulled up into her ass crack. Every man around her wanted to get their dick in that perfect, tight ass.

"Good choice." I told her with a grin. "Now, suck my cock to get it hard for your ass. You'll want lots of spit to lube it up for you." I told her.

I kept my hand on her arms and shifted to where I could get my cock in her face. I barely had to get my cock in position before she wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking. She actually started using her tongue well, and I realized she thought her tongue would actually get spit on my dick. It wouldn't really, but she'd get enough spit from everything else that her ass would be okay. The tongue just accelerated the return of my erection.

I'd use that later to teach her how to submit for oral properly.

My hand holding her wrists was the one by her head, so I reached down and dipped my fingers into her still sopping pussy and bulled a mix of cum and pussy juices up on my finger and pressed it into her anal pucker. She resisted for a second, but my finger still slipped inside.

"Mmhurmaha!!!" Karen squealed around my cock as her ass was violated for the first time by my finger.

"Keep sucking, slut." I snapped and started prepping her ass for my cock.

After a second of my finger pushing into her ass and wiggling around to stretch her, I stretched my second finger down and scooped out more lubricating fluids and brought it up to where I forced a second finger into her tight anal ring.

Karen whimpered, but kept sucking.

My erection had fully returned, and I could feel her ass pulsing around my fingers. My dick wanted that.

I left her on her side, pulling her leg up to expose both fuck holes between her legs. I pulled my spit coated cock from her mouth and without releasing her arms I straddled her leg and got into position. My cock was aimed directly at her slowly closing anus and pressed my head against her sphincter, sliding it into her bowels before her ass could really resist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

I hardly paid attention to the vile sausage in my mouth. I let my tongue ideally play with it as I sucked. My attention was entirely devoted to the fingers wiggling and pressing into my poor ass.

It had hurt for a second when his finger first shoved into my backdoor, I knew it was his finger because his dick was in my mouth. His fingers felt so fucking big! I'd thought it was bad when he put the first one in, then he stuck a second one in my tingling crotch before driving it into my already stretching butt too!

...But why did I like it?

I felt like a whore. Like a slut. My face burned with the shame and embarrassment at being forced to let this man stretch my fucking asshole open while his cock casually bounced around my mouth, on my tongue and I tried to keep it from jabbing my tonsils while he was hardly paying attention to it.

Then he pulled his... thing... from my mouth. Oh god, it was happening. I closed my eyes as he forced my legs apart and sat on one, the other resting on his shoulder as his cock pressed against my butt.

I'd found that trying to relax meant my butt hurt less on his fingers. I tried, but the tightness in my chest as his thing pressed into my poor anus made it hard.

OOF! It was in.

I groaned. Oh, it was a fucking stretch! My butt was burning as it stretched to accommodate that thick rod. It hurt as it stretched but not unbearably....

I loved it.

I hated that I loved it.

God, why did I love it?

If he was my boyfriend not my rapist, I'd let him do that to me any time he wanted. Shit! The stretch hurt so good! It definitely hurt, but I liked it more than it hurt. Part of my brain said, "This hurts, it cannot feel good" but more of my brain begged for more. The pain wasn't bad, and the building pleasure overwhelmed it. The burning sensation of his dick stretching my butt hole open was driving me nuts.

My stomach had butterflies as his dick slowly slid deeper and deeper into my backside. He pulled back each time then drove it further in each time he thrusted into my ass. My body felt the static ripple through me as he speared deeper and deeper into me. Finally I felt his crotch touch my ass, as the last inch of his cock stretched my anus.

I was seeing spots. The world was spinning. My entire body ached for more.

He started slow, then built up speed. Before long my ass just sent ripple after ripple of pleasure through me as his cock jack-hammered my ass. The pain was fading as my bowels got used to having his dick slammed into me. I could feel the pleasure building as he pounded his dick into my rear.

I'd thought it was the best sensation ever, cumming with his dick deep in my pussy, but that was before I came with his dick up my butt.

It was like my brain short circuited, my body thrashed against my captor's restraining hand. Not nearly strong enough to break free, but I couldn't have, not even if I tried. Every nerve in my body was filled with electricity in the best way possible. Then just as it was starting to fade, it started all over again.

I have no idea how long I laid there, spasming as his dick slammed my ass.

Thought was impossible. My brain was turned off. I could feel drool dripping down my cheek.

My next thoughts started as I realized my arms had been released and my ass was now aching in emptiness, wanting to be filled once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

Karen's ass was tight, and better than I'd dreamed.

I worked my dick all the way into her depths, fucking deeper and deeper, until I was bottoming out in the tight, sensational fuck tube of her anus.