What Happens in the Dark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips were rotated to push her ass back and let me get as deep as I could, even with the cushioning of her ass keeping me from slamming my full length into her. It was deep enough. I had to hold her up as her knees tried to drop her when she orgasmed. The clenching and spasming felt great as I kept pumping her tight, hot cunt. Finally, just as she came down and her legs started to take her weight again, I finally peaked and with an extra hard thrust, smashing my body into her firm, squishy ass and dumped my spunk into her snatch.

Shit, I could get used to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

The feeling of his cum splashing into my unprotected womb made me wonder again what my odds of getting out of this without getting pregnant were. I was twenty, almost the peak of fertility. I knew people who wanted kids often took like a year to actually conceive... but teenagers seemed to get pregnant the first time cum hit their cervix... What if I was already pregnant? Was there already a fertilized egg inside me?

The man's cock pulled out of me, leaving me empty and longing.

A second later, hot water sprayed on my pussy, washing the dripping cum away, but it did more than that. Shit, the water felt amazing on my folds and clit. I'd never exactly humped a shower head before, so I didn't realize how great it felt to spray that lightly pressurized water on my most intimate parts. The man kept the water there, either intentionally torturing me with how good it felt, or just trying to clean off the cum leaking from my depths. I didn't care why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

After dumping in her, I realized the whole point of this was to clean her, and now she'd be leaking the moment she stepped out of the shower. Genius move. So I grabbed the spray nozzle and just pointed it at her still angled pussy. It would clean her up as she leaked. 

I started thinking about the girl I'd get next. 

The odds of finding another fucking feminist bitch about to go on a two month road trip was low. I'd probably have to settle for weekend fuck-fests. That did mean that during the week I'd probably be stuck jacking off into tissues and plotting my weekends. That didn't sound fabulous. But unless I found another one-in-a-million opportunity like this, it was what I was going to be stuck with.

Or I could find a girlfriend.

I almost laughed at the thought. Yeah, right. These fucking bitches wouldn't look at me twice. That was the entire reason I was doing this. A girlfriend was a pipe dream and a wife was a myth. Hell, even if I got married I'd spend the rest of my life trying to make sure the bitch didn't cheat, divorce me, contest the pre-nup and still take everything I had. Yeah, pre-nups could be contested in court, apparently. Read about that a while back.

I realized I'd zoned out with the nozzle pointed directly at her pussy, and looking over she didn't seem to mind, wiggling her ass as the water sprayed on her slut slit.

That was enough of that. 

I hung up the nozzle, turned off the water, led her out of the shower, toweled her off and dragged her back to her room in the basement.

I took off her blindfold and handcuffs and left her to do... whatever she did in there when I wasn't fucking her. Maybe I should get her something, like a book or something. Eh, that was a thought for another day. I pulled together lunch and after eating went to bring her hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

My brain had been so frazzled from the sensations from the water I was basically back in my room before I even thought to try and figure out what the layout of the house was like.

For being a kidnapper and a rapist, the man was pretty nice and gentle with me when I wasn't fighting him. He was gentle and careful toweling me off, and he was careful leading me through his house. (I assumed it was his house.) He told me when stairs were coming, when they were ending, when I needed to step up or step down.

Then I was back in my room. He took the blindfold and handcuffs off and left me alone again.

I was so confused. Was he a ruthless rapist or wasn't he? One of my professors had once said that rape wasn't about sex, it was about violence and control against women. Her reason had been simple, if it was just about sex then the men would just hire a hooker. They weren't that expensive. But that seemed an oversimplification, because hookers were only legal in Nevada, and even then there were restrictions. I guess guys could get an escort, but escorts weren't prostitutes and... honestly I didn't know how that would even work. I was guessing some would have sex with clients, but like that seemed complicated and I could see how a guy wouldn't go for that.

What if it was just about the sex?

What if he was just a man who felt rejected by society, with lots of money and women treated him like shit?

Was I sympathizing with him?

No. Nope, that wasn't good. Shit. That was so wrong. I mean for all I knew he was going to keep me alive the whole time I was here, then kill me and dump me in a ditch. I mean, a kidnapper saying he wasn't going to do it was not really an assurance.

I paced. I wanted to be moving of my own accord.

My thoughts swirled in my head and I was so fucking confused.

After a few minutes the man returned.

"You want lunch?" He asked, he had a paper plate and another water bottle in his hand.

I realized he was keeping any potential weapons away from me, and given my attempt this morning that seemed more than justified.

The meal was a sandwich. The bread wasn't your grocery store white or wheat bread. It was a nice bread, like an artisan bread, with a ham, turkey, and chicken, a cheese I didn't recognize and fresh lettuce and tomato. I'd had fancy mustards before, and this was definitely one of them.

He didn't seem phased or even proud of the food. He just watched me eat then took the trash and left. Was he so used to this, that it was all just normal? Definitely had money and had had it for a while.

I was so conflicted and confused. What was going on with this?

He brought me dinner later, pasta, probably homemade, and he'd probably already eaten his portion. The smooth creamy Alfredo was surprisingly flavorful with juicy tender chicken.

He came back at what must have been the evening. I didn't fight him. I just let him do what he wanted, I even tried to relax and enjoy it. Fuck, it was good. With both hands available he squeezed my breasts and played with my nipples as he fucked my pussy. I lost track of if I came three times, four times, more than that? I didn't know. I think he didn't have a lot of cum when he came inside me.

"Good night, Karen. I'll see you again in the morning." He said as he left.

I wiped the cum from my pussy on toilet paper and laid down, just in time for the lights to turn off for the night. I laid there for a while, my thoughts bouncing around in my head until sleep took me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

We fell into a bit of a routine. I'd wake her at about the same time each day, fuck her, feed her than go about my day until it was time for lunch. Some days I'd make her work for her lunch, swallowing my cum first, other days I was content, it all just depended on the response I got between my legs. Dinner was usually provided about an hour or two before I got the urge to smash her.

If I wanted her ass, I just brought in the lube. She learned quickly what that meant. I'd liked using her pussy juices to lube her ass, but that was too much work. It was easier to just use lube and make her suck me while I lubed her rear up.

I expected more resistance when it came to training her to suck my cock, but she listened and obeyed. She spat out my cum once, into the toilet, which pissed me off. She looked scared and never tried that again. She swallowed though clearly she didn't like it.

Every couple of days I took her up, showered her off and usually fucked her in the stall, boobs up against the glass. She looked fucking hot wet.

By a week in, she was fully responsive and I'd even say a willing participant. Two weeks in she rode me for the first time. Three weeks in I was starting to get bored of her, until she gagged and forced herself to take my dick down her tight, spasming throat. I don't know if she did it to try to please me, but if she did, it fucking worked.

I gave her a pair of disposable panties and pads when her period came. I couldn't tell who was more relieved, her or me. I mean, if I knocked her up, it would suck to be her, but I wasn't going to really lose sleep over it. Her relief was expected.

I did get her books. Something to read while I was gone. Classics. Usually stuff I found second hand. I was trying to lay low, but if I stayed home for two months it would be strange and I didn't want anyone thinking there was anything different.

Finally, just after her second period, the end of our time came around.

I parked my car a safe distance from the park during the day and took the bus home. Then after I fucked her that night. I stuck around. She seemed concerned at the change in our routine. Then around midnight I grabbed the chloroform and rag from the hallway.

Karen panicked as I walked over, but just like in the park all those weeks ago, there was nothing she could do to stop me, and after a few minutes holding the rag over her face, she went limp.

I grabbed the same clothes she had worn, though I had washed them a few weeks prior, and pulled them back on her body, giving her boobs and ass one last squeeze before dumping her in the backseat of her car and driving back to the park I'd abducted her from. I left her keys on her lap and quickly hid nearby.

So at 1 o'clock in the morning, after two months as my cum dump, Karen woke up in her backseat, with only a cumstain in her panties to prove any of it ever happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

It was strange, wearing clothes again after two months. It was almost claustrophobic. But strangely that wasn't the overwhelming feeling.

Sitting in my back seat, I cried.

I wasn't even sure why. I should have been overjoyed that the man had kept his word, and mostly not the worse for wear, I was now free again. But... I wasn't. My phone was sitting right there, unlocking it confirmed it to be fully charged. The date was right. I'd planned on driving through the night to get home hours from this very moment. But I felt...

Heartbroken.

I couldn't explain it any other way. I was heartbroken. Then I was angry at myself for being heartbroken. The man had kidnapped me. He wasn't my boyfriend, or husband, he was my kidnapper. Honestly, the fact that he had just released me was a win. I'd lost the chance to take the road trip I'd planned for months, but other than that I wasn't any worse for wear.... Right?

It took me a long time, then I sat in the driver's seat. It was strange and foreign. I remembered how to do everything, but I had to take a minute to prepare myself. My hand shook as I put the key in the ignition and turned on the car.

I drove home with tears drying on my cheeks.

I got home and Katie got up to welcome me home. She asked me about my trip and I said I was just tired... from my drive.

"That's fair. You drove all night, right? Well, you get some sleep and you can tell me all about it in the morning. Your new job starts in like two days, right?" Katie chatted.

She was jealous. She'd be graduating in another two semesters. Frankly, I didn't care anymore. I didn't know what I wanted.

"Yeah... that's right." I told her, trying not to be deadpan.

"Girl, you are exhausted. Go to bed. Sleep well." She told me and waved as she went to her bedroom.

I laid down on my mattress. It was stiff and cheap compared to the mattress I'd slept on for the last two months. It was nice having sheets though. And a blanket. I guess I missed those.

I missed him... I didn't even know his name. He'd been careful to never tell me that. All I could do was dream about his blond hair and blue eyes.

I would figure this out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

The next evening I found myself at the park. That self-same park. I smiled thinking about how two months ago, I had snatched Karen up here. Maybe I'd start by just picking out joggers. No. I wasn't just going to take anyone. I wanted to fuck up another stuck up feminist. By the end Karen had been a real woman, submissive and happy to please.

I'd already eaten so I just sat and watched the sun set. Once it was dark, I got up to head home, but then I froze.

Karen's car was pulling into the parking lot.

I quickly hid, cursing that I'd just parked in the parking lot. Though my dark blue car was parked in the back of the lot, which luck had it, had a streetlight that had gone out. The parking lot was empty except for her car and mine.

I knew the hiding spots well, but if she had brought the police I was going to get snagged for sure and it would be simple for her to identify me. Shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!

Her car door opened and Karen stepped out...

My jaw dropped. She was wearing jogging leggings, and a sports top... just like two months ago. She stretched and started jogging the track.

Was she crazy? The last time she did this...

...She met me.

My eyes narrowed.

What was she playing at? Were the police watching and trying to use her as bait again?

It usually took her twenty minutes to jog the winding circuit around the park. As soon as she went around the first curve, my curiosity got the better of me and I moved to the place I'd once kidnapped her.

She was slow. Made sense, she hadn't exactly had a jogging track in my basement. But here she came. In the darkness I could still make her out as she approached. She slowed to a walk under the last light before the dark patch where I'd snagged her. She walked slowly through the whole dark patch.

Man, if she had done this last time it would have been... even... easier to get her.

Was she asking to get kidnapped again?

No, that couldn't be. This had to be a trap. But it wasn't even a good one. Her new job started like tomorrow. I'd never be able to kidnap her, and release her in time for her to get to her new job. If she missed her first day, that would draw attention. It had taken me months to get the information that had facilitated her abduction, I wasn't about to just grab her again.

She stopped when she reached the light on the other side, her shoulders slumped, like she was... disappointed?

She started jogging again, and I carefully moved to where I could watch her get in her car. I had to avoid lights and be very careful.

This was not something I had expected. I had pretty much assumed she would never come back without a police escort to show them the scene of the crime, but here she was... jogging in basically exactly what she'd been wearing last time, down to the earbuds playing music loud enough to cover my approach.

She got back to her car and leaned forward and put her hands on the top of her door, then she crossed her arms, put her face in her arms and... cried? Once she was done, she got in and drove away.

Once she was gone, I waited to make sure there was no one around. Seeing no one, I hurried to my car and went home.

I hadn't been watching the news, but now I checked. There was nothing about a kidnapping. Nothing about a rapist. A normal day.

Karen was playing at something, and now she had my curiosity. I hadn't planned on ever seeing her again, kinda still didn't, but I was going to watch, see what happened next. Things were getting interesting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued in Chapter 3