What Happens In The Mountains Pt. 02

Story Info
The ripples of two friends finally caving into their fantasy.
7.8k words
4.17
8.8k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa

I didn't shower after Jonah fucked me. I wanted to keep him in me, a secret enshrined in bodily fluids. At last. Success. He entered me and it felt like dreams coming together. His penis is mine, as it always should have been. I did masturbate after he left, wanting to bask in it as long as possible. I was glad he tore up my bodysuit; it was all for him anyway. I just hoped he'd be back soon. He was a craving I couldn't shake, and for him? I was certain nothing else would come close.

I stayed away from him for the rest of the night, for dinner and all the festivities. We all ate, drank, played, and enjoyed each other's company one last time. I went to bed tipsy, nervous, and overall happy. I hoped Jonah did as well.

The next morning we left in waves. Sue and Adam we the first, with the girls. Mandy and Jonah were still here, but outside. I slipped out of my room in my nightgown to get some coffee before packing. Midway down the stairs I saw Jonah by the kitchen island.

"Hey," I said, pausing on the steps.

"Hi," He responded, stoically. He started to walk towards me and paused at the bottom of the steps.

"Where's Mandy?" I asked, testing the waters. I went down one step.

"Outside. She's looking for mushrooms before we go." I nodded, looking down.

"You knew, I'm sure." He spoke. I looked at him quizzically. He walked up to the step just below mine.

"You knew once I had you I wouldn't be able to stop." He accused.

"I hoped for it," I admitted.

He nodded, and then pulled me into him. He kissed me as his arm ensnared my waist and his tongue darted inside my mouth, searching.

"Jonah, not here," I tried.

"I don't care," He responded gruffly, as he started to lay me down on the steps. I wrapped my limbs around him tightly, kissing his neck all over. I wanted to explore all of his surface area.

"Please not here. What if she comes back?" I tried again.

"I said I don't fucking care," He snapped darkly, ripping my nightgown in the process. He put my nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard. I yelled out.

He licked the bruised nipple, and bit again. I arched my back into him. The stairs were pressing into my back, but I didn't care. I wanted him, of course I want him, but not like this. I wanted him without Mandy, or reservations. I kissed him, intensely, as if I could speak all of this with lips instead of vocal cords.

I kissed his neck, depositing little bites on the way to his ear. I kissed around his cartilage, licking between the folds as he pulled my nightgown up and his own basketball shorts down.

"I want you, Jonah. Please be mine," I whispered. His finger went to my opening, and he started to finger me, right there on the staircase. I moaned as my juices ran down his hand. My breathing was quickening and then caught sharply when he pulled out and added a second finger.

"Beg for me to fuck you," He insisted. I shook my head, still trying to persuade him.

"Take me to bed? Let me take care of you," He started to finger-fuck me harder, and clenching around my center. I was getting close.

"Beg," He growled. I moaned as waves of pleasure started to spread from my g-spot. My fingernails were digging into his back. No no, I wanted to come with him inside me. I tried to fight it, but he was assaulting me relentlessly.

"Please...please fuck me," I relented. He pulled his fingers out and pressed them to my lips. His penis was positioned at my opening as I opened my mouth obediently and sucked myself off of him. He smiled at this. Then he started to enter me. We both moaned at this, and I covered his mouth with my own. My legs were wrapped around him as I pulled myself in.

He was hesitant first about kissing me, but then he let go. Our mouths swatted at each other, hungry as hell. He pushed himself more, shuddering at the exquisite torture of it. I tightened my legs and pulled him the last inch, until he was fully plunged. He moaned and then lay unmoving, meeting my eyes. I put both hands on his face.

"I love you," I half-mouthed, half-whispered. Jonah seemed fazed. He pulled out most of the way, and then thrust back hard, shaking my whole body.

"I love you too," He responded. He repeated, pulling out nearly his whole length, and spearing back into me. I held on tight, my head on his shoulder. We fucked steadily, and hard. I could feel myself getting close again. He was determined to last longer, I could tell. I whispered,

"Come for me, baby," I pleaded, "Come deep inside me." He stiffened, and even slowed. I tried to keep up the pace myself, but found him pulling away slightly.

"I can't," He groaned. But I wriggled under him which made his eyes flash threateningly at me. I tightened around him like a kegel and he groaned. Despite himself, he picked the pace back up.

"Oh yeah, baby, just like that." I knew my voice turned him on, so I moaned right into his ear. He was pushing down on me as he was pumping into me. I relished his pressure on me.

"I want your cum," I whispered, between little licks of his earlobe. He softened, rolling into his thrusts. I matched him, until we synchronized perfectly. He'd been wrong; I wasn't trying to ruin him for other women, but he had ruined sex with other men.

"Oh, I'm gonna come," I moaned. "Come with me, baby, please. Come in me. Spend yourself on me." He'd given up trying to stop the inevitable. He was speeding up now, and we were both so close.

"Empty your balls into me babe. Ugh, they must be so full and ready...fuck your sperm into me." I groaned loudly, as he drove into me, "Make me yours...yes, yes..." I yelled. "Harder! Oh yes!" Until he shuddered. I came around his penis, in a deluge. He moaned into my ear and held me, crushing me beautifully. We remained tangled for a little while. Neither of us wanted to separate.

Finally, he extricated himself from me, "You're fucking beautiful." He said solemnly.

"Thank you," I responded softly. He walked back down the stairs and looked back. I opened my legs slightly so he could see his cum dripping out of me. He bit his lip and went back to his and Mandy's bedroom.

I left before Mandy returned. I didn't want to see her. Hours later, I got a text from Jonah that read, "We're back safely. You and I are done until I end things with her." I was impatient already. Little did I know how long I'd be waiting.

Mandy

My quick foray into the woods for mushrooms ended up taking almost two hours. I returned to the cabin with two grocery bags full of chanterelles. I saw that Vanessa had left and I breathed out a sigh of relief I'd been holding in all weekend. I found Jonah inside with our bags packed. I was glad to be gone of this place.

We got home and went to my apartment, where Jonah had left his car. He lugged our luggage up to my bedroom and laid down briefly to rest. I decided that after our weekend the relationship needed a win. I verified that he was sleeping, or near enough, and sprang into action. I got fully naked before pulling a black leather belt out of my closet. As quietly and slowly as I could, I raised his arms and tied them to my headboard. As I was finishing up, Jonah come to.

"Mandy, whoa, what are you doing?" He asked, pulling at his bindings.

"Shh, relax! I thought you might need to...unwind a little after these last couple of days." I whispered, as I straddled him.

"Wait, babe, please-" He started

"Oh no, no. We have been making excuses all weekend." I chastised. I took out a pair of scissors from my bedside table and cut his shirt open. "I wanna make you feel good."

"I appreciate it, I do, but I really think we should talk." He said.

I shook my head no and smiled. I leaned over and kissed him on the mouth and neck. I kissed his chest and down to his pants.

"Babe, I'm serious-"

"Okay, that's it." I said. I grabbed my underwear and stuffed it in his mouth. He mumbled through it but I ignored him. I undid his pants and pulled them off, then his underwear. He was at least at half-mast, and I had no qualms about waking him up fully. I climbed back on top and grabbed his penis with my right hand.

"I'm gonna get you hard," I said, looking him in the eyes. I started to stroke him up and down. He was trying to say something again but there was no stopping me. I shushed him and smiled, increasing my speed. It was slowly coming around, and I stopped to get coconut oil. I hoped it wouldn't come to blowing him. I'm not exactly comfortable with it.

I worked at it a while more, but he still wasn't as rock hard as I hoped. With a sigh, I lowered myself and licked tentatively at his dick. I sucked a little of the head, and this seemed to get him to moan somewhat. Smiling, I persisted, sucking just a bit at a time. His hips were pushing forward, and I knew this was a good sign.

I kept going, taking about half of his length in. Finally, he seemed hard enough for business. I added more coconut oil to his member and moved up so I could straddle him. I'd never been too comfortable being on top. I am a bit too self-conscious for all that. But I positioned him and started to slide forward, clumsily at first. Getting the angle right is half the effort. Eventually though, he started moving in me.

I could see Jonah shaking his head at me, but to no avail. I knew he felt bad the lack of sex had dampered our mood, but I wanted to do this for him. I leaned back once he was in all the way, and he closed his eyes to groan at the feeling.

"Yeah? You like that baby?" I asked. I leaned over him to kiss his neck as I increased my speed.

Jonah

This was really bad. I kept trying to get her to stop, but Mandy wouldn't listen. She had my dick in her mouth before I could stop her. Despite the situation, I couldn't help but think about how different this was from Vanessa. Mandy was trying, but oral was clearly out of her comfort zone. I tried to resist, but my damn penis has a mind of his own, and hey, a mouth is a mouth.

Fuck, why didn't I just talk to her? This is what I get for not wanting to dump her while driving, or right at the end of a long car ride. I groaned as she made me enter her. I made a last ditch effort to say something, but it was hopeless. Mandy bucked on top of me. It lacked rhythm, but she was sweet relief to my continual horniness. Despite my efforts, my body was pushing into her. I started to feel the far reaches of orgasm building. I kept waiting for Mandy to get off me and get a condom, but she wasn't slowing down.

C'mon, get a grip, I thought. I tried all my usual stops: spiders, rot, Nancy Pelosi. Fuck! It wasn't working. I tried to shake her underwear out of my mouth, but she held my head between her hands and kissed me on the cheek, before heading to my ear.

"I know you want to come," She whispered. I mumbled a no.

"Oh yes you do," She argued. "You want to come so bad. You need it."

She didn't even know that several hours prior I was fucking Vanessa like I was going to die without her pussy. Aww fuck, now I was thinking about Vanessa...her scent-

"Come on, baby," She encouraged. No, no, I thought.

Vanessa's mouth, enveloping my dick as I was paralyzed by the sight and touch of her.

"Shoot your jizz in me, as much as you can," Mandy continued. My balls were pulling close to my body and I knew I was almost at the point of no return. How was she forgetting to wrap me up?

Vanessa's nails on my back, her tightness, her warmth-

"Ugh, so close, come with me!" Mandy yelled.

Vanessa's face as she came with me inside her. Her hot, little stifled moans.

"Yes! Oh yes!" Mandy exclaimed. I felt her vaginal wall tighten as she came and I couldn't hold back any longer. It was happening soon.

"Fucking do it! Shoot a baby in me!" She screamed.

"Nnnnnn! Nnnnnn!" NO! NO! I tried to yell, but it was too late. I grunted and exploded inside of Mandy.

Vanessa

I tried to call Jonah the next day but I got nothing. I was seriously worried. I had fears that he had humored me, and now he and Mandy were reconciled, laughing at me. Stupid thoughts, I knew, but I thought them nonetheless. I thought about just showing up to his place, but that seemed liked a terrible idea.

I called every day for the next three days. Then I stopped. I realized I was starting to look ridiculous. Finally, the first day I did not call, on a Thursday, I heard the doorbell ring. It was Jonah. I stood in the doorway and just looked at him. When he finally met my eyes he looked so scared that I momentarily forgot my anger. I opened my door wider, and allowed him to stagger in.

He sat by my door, hands on his knees. Rain dropped down his bangs onto his pants. He looked so damn good-but he also looked like a defeated man. I waited until he was ready to talk.

"Ness-" He started. My oversized white tee seemed inappropriate. My wet hair had dampened it, and my nipples were showing through. Jonah's chin was on his thumb. He started at my feet, and by the time he'd looked me up all the way, his face changed. He stood, took off his wet coat, placed it on my coat hanger, and took off his shoes. Then he came over to me and picked me up, walking me to the bedroom. He laid me down and pulled the shirt off me. I needed answers, but it wasn't the right time.

"I haven't properly paid homage to you, Ness." I got a shiver from his words. He got on his knees at the edge of the bed and slid his hands up to grab my breasts as he kissed below my belly button. I put my hands on top of his and encouraged a tighter grip. His hot breath untethered me as he paused. His hands came down and he gently pried my knees apart. My legs shook in anticipation.

Jonah started with my left leg, leaving a trial of delicious, little kisses up my milky thigh. He paused right before at my labia. Then he went to my other leg. I whined at this, and he repeated the action. He hovered, and then descended, depositing a faint kiss right on my clitoral hood. I moaned hotly at this. His tongue slid to my bud and licked up and down. I gasped and put my hand on his head, running my hand through his wet hair. His tongue repeated the actions and my whole body was taut.

"You are honey and nectar," He purred, as he nipped at my labia. He used his lips to apply pressure, then he tongued at my flesh in circles, like fiery revolutions. His tongue slid down to my opening and it danced there briefly, before returning to my wanting clit. He settled in here, flicking and prodding and smoothing. His fingers were clenched around my thighs, holding me open. My hands roamed his hair and grabbed at his back. I pushed him into me, wanting as much contact as possible.

But then his finger moved to my entrance. "Mmhmm," I whimpered. But he did not enter just yet. His finger massaged all along the opening, and even slid out and around. I bucked my hips towards it, but he was making me wait.

"Please, please," I tried. His tongue slid inside me first, and then returned to my now straining bud. Only then did his finger push inside me, a half inch at a time. It felt so filling to be with him, like satiating a hunger I'd always had. Bur for every itch he scratched more popped up, like a sexual hydra. I moved with his finger as he started to slide in and out more quickly.

"Don't stop...please," I asked. My orgasm was building. I was finally free to moan louder, be freer with him. This is how it should be, I thought, as I started to black out slightly-not surrounded by a cabin of people who would stop us. His tongue now flicked me back and forth and a second finger went into me.

"Yes! Oh, mmm, yes baby!" I gasped. His left hand was gripping my hip, holding me close to him. His head was buried in me tightly, and my legs wrapped him up. He was pumping quickly now, and I was getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh, I am coming soon. Ohh, Jonah," I sighed. I gave one final push, my legs were clenched, and my hands were at the back of his head, holding him to me as I crashed into him, spilling in orgasm.

When everything came back into focus I was surprised by the vibrancy of everything. I looked down to see Jonah, his head resting on my stomach, as I played with his hair. After what felt like hours I finally spoke.

"It's your turn, you know."

"No, I don't deserve it," He said.

"What the hell do you mean?" I said, sitting up. He wouldn't look at me.

"Mandy...she uhh, might be pregnant." He finally answered.

"What!? Might be?" I shrieked. "What the hell happened?"

"She's waiting to test soon. I...I..."

"Get out," I said venomously. And he did.

Jonah

I tried to get her to take Plan B every day for three days, but Mandy was adamant.

"I want this baby. You don't need to help raise it, but you should consider it," She stated. She started buying baby books, had a crib on retainer, and bought prenatal vitamins. I wanted to respond to Vanessa, but didn't know how to talk to her in the midst of all this. I wanted to go to her every hour of every day. My body physically missed her; I was sore all over, if that's even a thing.

I slept in my apartment, but went to Mandy's place every day to try to dissuade her. By the fourth day, I'd had enough. I waited outside of Vanessa's for two hours, even when it started to rain. I don't know how I finally braved it. Seeing her knocked the wind out of me. I loved her wholly, completely. I wanted to lock ourselves up and never leave. But she deserved a fresh, clean slate.

The look on her face after I told her was carved into my eyes. I hadn't meant to eat her out, but I wanted to make her feel good, as she deserved. All I had really done though was give her one last, shitty memory of me. The next morning Mandy called to say she felt like she had morning sickness. I went to work and remembered nothing. Then I came home and drank whiskey until I threw up in my tub.

On Saturday, Mandy called and asked if we could have dinner so that we could discuss our options. I told her we could only meet at my place. I did not trust her anymore and the whole thing made me nervous. I ordered Indian food and waited. This was my life now: 28, and pretty much stuck.

Mandy waltzed in looking cheerful. She chatted and laughed like were in a good place. We ate and I never said much of anything.

"I've been looking at those cribs that attach to beds, you know? I think it's good to have the baby right there." She rambled.

"I won't be raising this baby with you," I stated, matter-of-factly.

"You should reconsider that. Either way, you're paying for it." She smiled.

"I don't care about that." I responded.

"Well, you really should. I'll have a lot of fun telling the judge you were sleeping with your best friend while with me." She retorted. I looked up, ash-faced.

"Yeah...at the cabin I suspected it. There was jizz on the stairs before we left, you know. So...I may have had you followed. Vanessa should really think about getting some blinds. He took photos! Wanna see?" Her tone was serious now.

"Mandy-" I started.

"Oh no, you don't have to say anything. Let me clear your plate." She got up and came towards me. She took the dishes and kissed me on the cheek as she did so. I didn't move for a while. She came back and started to sit on my lap. I tried to get up, but she beat me to it. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You know, you really should think about it," She spoke into my ear. Her hand trailed down to my gym pants and into the waistband. "You'd make a really great daddy." As she said those words she squeezed my dick. I stood and pushed her off me. I left my apartment and checked into a hotel. Maybe she'd be gone by morning, I hoped, drifting into a restless sleep.

The next morning, I waited until noon before returning home. Fortunately, nothing seemed out of order. But then I saw it, on my dining room table. The test that said, "pregnant".