What Happens In The Mountains Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your legs," He commanded. He pointed his dick in me again and grabbed my waist, spearing me onto it. I moaned loudly, thrilled at the combination of pleasure and pain. He contrasted this roughness by brushing the hair off my cheek and leaving one or two soft kisses on my back before another forceful thrust; I found this method of bipolar lovemaking to be very erotic. I reached with my right hand under the table to cup his balls, massaging them as he fucked me savage.

"Fuck yes," He said, appreciatively. I kept at it, using my wrist to attend to my wanting clitoris. On and on we fucked, him pushing into me with the vigor of a stallion, filling my lust and bringing me closer to satisfaction. His dick was swollen in me-a rod of hot fire tenderizing me.

"I'm close," I moaned.

"Me too," He responded. His arms slid under me and raised my torso. He hugged me close to him as he kept going, until we both came, simultaneously, and complete. Eddy laid on me for a little while, as our breathing finally slowed.

"Damn, that was...pretty good." I told him, sighing contentedly. He was going to be trouble.