What Happens In The Mountains Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy

Most everything was falling into place. I knew that if I played my cards right, I could have everything work out exactly as I wanted it to. I looked through another baby catalogue and highlighted some items I wanted. I smiled to myself and thought of the look on Jonah's face when I told him I knew about Vanessa. There was no PI, but he never called my bluff. All I had done was looked through his phone for proof of their misdeeds. I even faked the pregnancy test. But I knew that cornered people make the biggest mistakes. It was just a matter of time now. Once Vanessa slammed the door in his face, I knew he'd be back.

I'd been tracking my ovulation, and I figured I needed another condom-free tryst or two to really seal the deal. It's why I dropped the test when I did. Once Jonah was stuck with me, or at least he felt like it, he could angry fuck a child into me for sure.

I couldn't believe he fucked her, Vanessa, and her magic-property pussy. All these men are dumb. Seth, Jonah, all of them. Only men would be a lovesick puppy after the same, uninterested woman for several years. The only reason Vanessa even looked at him now was because she couldn't tolerate him having another woman in his life. She was just an attention-whore.

I sighed, but Jonah had been a really good boyfriend when his head was straight. That was why he needed me, to put him on the correct path. Once we have this baby, he will see. He will thank me one day for saving him from the biggest mistake of his life. What will your beauty be worth, Vanessa, when he's mine and you're alone?

My phone buzzed. My heart leapt; maybe Jonah had given up! But it was my mother. Damn. Oh well, just a matter of time. My next phase of the plan was almost ready. I'd gotten my brother to "by chance" run into Vanessa at her gym. Eddy is adopted and looks nothing like me. He's incredibly handsome, witty, and loyal to a fault. He thought I was setting him up with someone shy; he had no idea the sabotage I was planning.

I looked at the clock. Just a couple of hours now. I couldn't wait to hear from him how it went. I drew up a bath and got in it with my CSS book I could barely finish. I looked down at my stomach and imagined it distended and full. I put my hands there. Just a matter of time, I repeated.

Vanessa

I was running late. I couldn't be late. All I had lately was work and working out to distract myself. To hell with Jonah and Mandy. This was too much to deal with. It was unhealthy. I cried when I should have slept and spent most of my time in bed. I washed my sheets as soon as Jonah had left so they wouldn't smell like him. I even washed the floor of my foyer and wiped down the door. I had lost it a little bit. I half ran into LA Fitness and crashed into a solid mass.

"Whoa," I heard a low voice say as two strong arms grabbed my shoulders and kept me from falling back.

"I am so sorry!" I blurted. I looked up into a very handsome face. He had a short beard and matching sandy hair. Two intensely blue eyes stared into mine. "Thank you," I added hastily, with a wry chuckle at myself.

"You're all right. I'm just glad I was here to catch you," He smiled widely. It was a very good smile. I smiled back and slid to get past him.

"Well it's kinda rude to not even tell me your name," He flirted, turning after me. I stopped and turned back as well.

"Vanessa," I said, extending my hand.

"Eddy," He replied, taking it. "Is it overkill if I kiss your hand?" He asked in a low voice.

"Probably," I shrugged, shaking his. "But it's far worse if you always ask for permission." Where the hell had that come from? I walked away, surprised with this emergence of old, flirty Ness. I winced at the thought of Jonah's nickname for me. Then I put my headphones in and buried my thoughts in crappy EDM and my treadmill. As I left the gym the girl at the front desk interrupted me.

"Hey!" She smiled, "That really hot guy left you his number." She handed me a business card that read, "Eddy Morrison, Woodworker." I smiled and pocketed it.

When I got back home I recognized Jonah's car in my driveway and my stomach dropped. I didn't want to deal with this right now. I grabbed all my stuff and walked up to my front door. Jonah was sitting on the step, head in hand. He looked up as I approached. I could tell from his expression that the worst was true. I walked past him and locked him out. Once inside, the tears flowed. 5 minutes, I told myself. Once those minutes we up, I took out my phone and dialed the number.

"Hey Eddy, what do you say about running into me again this Friday?"

Jonah

I was a zombie these days. When I did stop and think it was the same mental loop. Me? A father? I had never seen it happening, if I was being honest. I couldn't abandon the kid though. It had happened to my best friend growing up, Walter. His mother left him at a fire station and he'd jumped from foster home to foster home, before ending up on our street. I had sworn then that if I ever had a child I would help raise it, no matter what. Irony's a bitch, isn't it?

I wanted to talk to Vanessa about it more than anything, but couldn't. I could see it in her eyes that day I waited for her-a mingling of sadness, anger, pity, and disdain. She hated me. On Friday I got a text from Mandy at 10PM. It was a photo of a couple at Jourdania's Bar, one of Vanessa's favorites. The photo was of Vanessa, and it looked like she was with an annoyingly attractive guy, whose arm was around her. She was wearing a purple dress that fit her like a glove.

"She looks like she's moved on, what about you?" Mandy's text read. I threw my phone at the wall. How the fuck did she even know about this? I was seething. I picked up my lamp and threw it. It shattered and the remains were scattered around my phone. Finally, unable to sit still any longer, I grabbed my phone and keys and drove to Mandy's place.

Mandy answered the door looking way too pleased with herself. I walked past her and started pacing in her living room.

"Well, hello to you too," She said, annoyed. "Please, come in."

"Don't start," I threatened, raising a finger at her. "How did you know about this? Who even took the picture?"

"I did!" She chirped happily. "I introduced the happy couple. This is date number...three? I guess by Vanessa's meter that means she's already fucked him, right?"

I lunged for her and grabbed her by the shoulders roughly, "Shut up," I growled. She laughed at me.

"I bet she's sucked him off, too. I bet she's taken his cock right in her slutty mouth." She continued, ruefully.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled, shaking her. She smiled victoriously, and it just further pissed me off. I looked at her and realized she was wearing her pjs-a pair of short shorts and a small shirt that showed her midriff. In all my anger I was rock-hard. I pushed her onto the couch, facing away from me and pulled her shorts off. I took my jeans and boxers off and positioned myself behind her.

"Is this what you fucking wanted?" I asked. I wasn't going to go slowly. I went right to her opening and pushed in slightly. Fuck, that felt good. It had been a long two weeks. It barely was going in so I spit in my hand and wetted my dick. She made a sound at this but I didn't care.

"I don't care if you like it," I hissed, ramming my dick in her. I groaned when I was in all the way. Her pussy enveloped me earnestly.

"You jealous slut, is this what you were looking for?" I pushed into her again, roughly. I grabbed her shoulder with my right hand for support.

"Take it," I grunted. "Uhh, fucking take it." I increased my speed. I just needed to get off. I guess that was the one benefit to her already being pregnant: that I could finish in her as I pleased. Was she pushing back? I pulled her onto my dick forcefully. I'd never been this pissed off and horny before. Her pussy was gripping me so hard and I felt it coming to a point. I grabbed her hair and pulled her back, hard. She gasped audibly and I was glad to cause her to feel something.

"I fucking hate you," I spoke between thrusts. The couch was rattling against the wall and my balls smacked her skin. Together they made a sort of music. Harder and faster I went, until it wasn't obvious where one motion ended and another began. I was getting close. I had almost forgotten how good she could feel. I grabbed her wide hips and enjoyed the sight of her vulnerable, and her spread crack. I used her hips to propel me into her. Her warm ass cheeks cushioned me.

"Mmm, yes, please come," She asked, meeting my thrusts.

I was grabbing her flesh for one last thrust when I felt it start, like a tickle. Something was very wrong, but I was already too far gone. I plunged as far in as I could, emptying into her in long, slow bursts. I regretted it immediately, though I felt clear and slightly relieved, at least physically. Mandy turned around slowly, still looking much too happy.

"Again?" She asked with a smile. She grabbed my flaccid dick and stroked it. I just put my pants on and left.

Mandy

I leaned back on my couch and raised my legs. If I didn't get pregnant last time, this time would do the trick. I giggled to myself; this was fun, like I was conducting a subversive orchestra of errant human behavior. The photo of Eddy and Vanessa was actually from Ally, the bartender, who I tipped a $20 for it. Truthfully, I wasn't sure how the date was going, so I texted Eddy to ask.

In the meantime, I decided to run a bath once I was sure they sperm had a chance to do their swimming. According to one of my books, the warm water was good for blood flow, or something like that. I am not one for old wives' tales, but I was willing to try anything that increased my chances. I wasn't sure how long I could keep up the ruse if this didn't work. I remained in the hot water for a long time, rotating the cold out to keep myself comfortable. I put on my face mask and titled my head back. Somewhere my phone went off in the distance. That must be Eddy, I thought, smiling.

Eventually I stepped out of the tub, got dressed, and got in bed. I found my phone, and saw I had a text from a number I did not recognize.

"Thanks for the set-up. Your half-brother is a dream in bed. Hey, maybe I'll get him to knock me up too; then we can be sisters!" A chill went up my spine. How the fuck did she get my number? And how did she find out. Oh no, no. I tried to call my brother, but his phone was off. I left him two voicemails and waited. I didn't hear back all night and didn't fall asleep until 3AM. I woke up at 8 because my phone was going off. I rushed to it, but it was a collect call. I tried to call my brother again but his phone was still off.

I got up and started pacing. This was bad. If she was onto me, this was really bad. I tried to clean my place to distract myself. I didn't have a call back from him until 1 PM.

"Eddy!" I half-yelled breathlessly.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "You called me about a million times."

"Yeah," I panted, out of breath, "I'm fine. Where were you?"

"On my date? I thought I told you about it. My phone died sometime last night and I uhh, didn't have a chance to charge it." I could tell from his voice that he was grinning like an idiot. My heart stopped.

"You hooked up with her, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, sis this is weird. I am not talking about this with you." He chastised. They moved faster than I thought and now I was too late. All I'd wanted was for him to distract her from Jonah, and for me to use this as a wedge to drive him further from Vanessa. The latter had worked at least.

"Just, umm...be careful, okay?" I asked.

"Didn't you ask me to meet with her? Why are you being so weird all of a sudden?" Eddy queried.

"No reason; you're right. I just worry about you is all." I lied. Then we hung up.

Frustrated, I went into the bathroom for another pregnancy test. Still nothing. I hoped it would happen before this whole house came crashing down on me. I got another text so I went to check my phone. It was Jonah wanting to know when we needed to go to the doctor. He was wisening up and wanted proof. I made something up to delay him, wondering how I'd instigate more sex if neither times took. I sighed and laid down.

Vanessa

Eddy was driving me back home while I admired his silhouette. The way he fit into his 1984 powder blue hemi cuda made it look like a print ad. It was a shame this probably wouldn't go anywhere. He was charming, funny, and clever, not to mention ridiculously attractive; any other time I would've been crazy about him. But it was too soon, and I still smarted from it all.

He walked me to my front door. I could tell he wanted to come in. Part of me wanted to invite him. Before I could decide, he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Whenever you're ready, call me." He said, with a smile. He started to walk back to his car. Damn it. I pulled out my cell phone and called him. He wasn't in his car yet. He picked it up and answered.

"Hello there." He greeted.

"Hi. Would you like to come in and have a drink?" He grinned. I turned to unlock my door and when I turned around he was behind me. I beckoned for him to follow.

"What can I interest you in?" I asked, ducking behind my bar. "Wine? Beer? Spirits?"

"Wine would be great, actually," He answered, sitting on my couch. I brought a bottle of Cabernet over with two glasses.

"This okay?" I asked, showing the bottle. He smiled.

"My favorite. May I?" He asked, reaching. I handed it over and sat down, admiring his arms as he uncorked. He really was in excellent shape. He poured two glasses and handed me one. I took and we toasted to "meeting new people", which he suggested. He then asked where my bathroom was. While he was gone I took another sip, and upon setting my glass down, almost missed the table, spilling some on its surface, and a little on his phone.

"Shit," I muttered, and ran to get paper towels. I wiped down his phone, which triggered the screen to light up. I saw a text from...Mandy Pennington? "Hey bro, how is your date going?" It read. Holy shit. Was this a set-up? Did he know about it? I wiped everything down and tossed the paper towels.

I had a naughty idea and I took my own phone out to copy her number. Smiling, I sent Mandy a text. By the time he returned I was sitting down, still drinking.

"So...tell me about yourself. Family?" I asked.

"Hmm, lemme see," He started, sitting down. "Well, my mother and father are no longer together. I actually have a half-sister from his second marriage."

"Are you guys close?" I asked.

"Moderately," He chuckled. "She actually told me about you if I am being perfectly honest."

"Oh yeah?" I asked with a smile.

"She told me you worked out at my gym and that you were a really nice, somewhat shy, absolutely stunning individual who is best friends with her boyfriend. You crashing into me was pure circumstance, though." He explained. I smiled. If this was a setup, Eddy clearly did not know.

"Why didn't you tell me Mandy put us together?" I asked, leaning in close to him.

"Well, she told me you weren't a fan of blind dates; that you don't like feeling like you owe people anything." He said, his voice low. "Oddly enough, that made me like you a lot from the beginning." He looked down at my lips as he spoke. Poor thing, he didn't know he would be a carrier of poison intended for his sister.

I got close to his face, mouth just eyelashes from his own. "Go on then," I challenged. He kissed me, with lips firm and delicious. I lightly moaned into his mouth and felt his body tense up. Seduction is a technique that can be mastered like all others.

I ran my right hand across his shoulder, and my left along his hard jaw. His tongue opened my lips and forayed inside as his arms went around me, pulling me into him. Being crushed against him did feel incredibly good. I took my right hand and slid it under his shirt, feeling the subtle muscles of his neck. I squeezed them as I bit his lower lip. He groaned at this and swept me up, sliding me under him in one deft motion. He resumed kissing me and my hands were now free to ruffle through his hair, and under his shirt. He was easily the most fit guy I'd ever been with, and I found myself craving his hard body.

His hands traversed all over as he kissed me, as if he was trying to topographically map me. He rested on his left arm as the right began at my knee and slid up my leg to my hip. Here it rounded to my ass, which he cupped. I pushed my hips towards him reflexively.

"Can I take your dress off?" He asked. I nodded, so he unzipped the side and pulled it off over my head. Eddy whistled as he looked down my body. I had worn a very lacy, black, almost see-through bra that had a ribbon in the middle. I also had a matching thong that had a bow on the back above the ass, though he couldn't see that yet.

Meeting my eyes again, he spoke, "You're the most stunning thing that I have ever seen. If it were up to me I would ravage you tonight, but I don't want to be presumptuous."

He and Mandy were related? "You know," I said, "I normally would want to ensure you're not a total psycho, but you've come very well vetted, and you're pretty damn stunning yourself."

He laughed, and it was the kind of laugh that made me smile as well, "Ravage away." I ordered, putting my arms around his neck.

He groaned, "You need to stop saying things like that or I will come before I even get to fuck you." He picked me up and walked me with my legs crossed around his middle until he got to my dining room table. It was a bold choice and I liked it. His hands slid down the length of me and then back behind me so he could undo my bra. He pulled it away and raised his eyebrows.

"Like I said, stunning," He repeated. He leaned over me and kissed me again. Then he kissed my neck, biting me on the right side and making me wince. As he headed to my breasts I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off him.

"Careful," I warned. "If you keep looking like that I might finish before you even fuck me...and then what do I need you for?" I teased.

"Round two," He growled into my ear, before depositing another kiss there. I sat up and reached for his belt, undoing it. I threw it down and worked on his pants which dropped to his feet. Then I pulled down his boxers to reveal his large, throbbing cock. I grabbed it in my hand and hummed contentedly. I started to stroke it up and down. Eddy held my face and kissed me while I toyed.

Then, suddenly, he pushed my shoulders down on the table and unhooked my underwear with his thumbs. His fingers reached between my legs and he started to massage me. I knew I was depositing some wetness there.

"Something got you excited?" He murmured.

"Just a total hunk in my house, no biggie." I mused.

"Let's give you something bigger to play with, then," He responded, and rapidly, I was being scooped up again. He carried me to the window and pushed me against it. Holding me up with just one arm, he positioned his penis in me, and started to lower me onto it.

I moaned as I was being stretched, feeling him fill me up gradually. I bit my lower lip in anticipation. Never had revenge felt this good. It took a few tries for him to fit all in the way in me, and he grunted as it finally happened.

"You feel so fucking good," He told me. I kissed him as we lifted me up and back down. I moaned at the fullness, and wrapped my legs tighter. Up and down we repeated, relishing the vacuum each thrust created. I bit his shoulder, looking for any release as the pressure blossomed. He increased the pace, until I was bouncing on his dick. My breasts were shaking and then slapping up and down. Holding my hips, he guided me along his length. I whipped my hair to the side and he rushed at my neck as it was exposed, kissing and nibbling at it. I felt him shudder and slow down. He walked me back to the table and pulled me off of him. I mewled at the absence of him but he turned me around and bent me over.