What Happens In The Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jonah, my love, how could you think you were just a mere conquest?" I saw that moment in his eyes; he was gone. Logic did not persist here. But, we cannot forget inertia, and Jonah needed that fateful, initial trigger. I got down to my knees, keeping eye contact all the while, and bit my bottom lip. Watching him, my fingers moved to his pant button, and opened it. Slow blink. I straightened the pant, and released the lower lip with a pop. Slow blink. I pulled the zipper down with my right hand. Left eyebrow raise. I pulled his pants down as he raised his ass slightly to help me. First good sign. I reach my right hand into his boxers and have...first contact. I lick my lips as I pull his penis out. For the first time, I break eye contact. I look down and my eyes widen. I bit my bottom lip one last time, and...looking back at him I take one long, slow, agonizing lick from balls to head. He shakes, and maybe few have ever been hornier than him before.

"Vanessa," his voice chokes. "Please don't do this. I cannot stop you. You have to." I shook my head and smiled, bridled with naughtiness.

"You deserve to come like you're about to every day, baby." I spoke, thick with passion. I stood briefly, so I could shimmy the fabric down just enough to reveal each nipple. I leaned to his lips and my hands found his penis again, as I squeezed ever so slightly.

"Lick me, baby?" Tentatively, at first, his mouth wrapped around my areolas, and I moaned as I grabbed ahold of his length more tightly. He licked my nipples.

"Mmm, yes...yes, please just like that!" I let out in a sharp whisper. I massaged the precum that he had exuded into the head of his penis. Then I lowered myself again, still watching. I saw fear in his eyes and a plea. I ignored the plea and placed the head of his penis into my yearning, fiery mouth. We moaned together, and hunger infected me. I sucked and lowered, licking downwards and I moved myself in and out. Jonah's head tilted back, his hips bucking forward instinctively.

"Tell me to stop if you really want me to," I challenged, winking at him before licking his underside again. I opened my mouth to take him in again and I felt his hand on the back of my head. Another good sign.

"Oh god, that feel so good. No, no, we can't, Ness, please don't," He groaned. I flicked the head with my tongue and coated him liberally with my saliva. Up and down his shaft I went, quickly, and then slowly, arduously so. I lapped him up, thrusting him into a hug of cheek, tongue, lips, and moisture. My hand reached up under his shirt to scratch his chest as the other cupped his balls and massaged them in turn.

His hand was pushing me into his crotch now, and I could tell Jonah was emboldened. I grabbed the free one and put it on my left tit. He was getting close, I could tell. His hand tightened and pulled my hair, and this only served to make me moan into his dick. Then, suddenly, he pulled me up by my hair.

Jonah

Holy, unholy fuck. Vanessa was better than anything I'd imagined, and I'd imagined this many times. She was seduction, consummate and complete. I needed to stop her but I was transfixed. I'd never gotten a proper blowjob before, and I think she knew that. I was surprised I didn't blow my load as soon as she even breathed on it. But now I needed to stop her. Looking at her though, tits out and swaying slightly, this unbearably hot red piece on, her spit still on my throbbing dick, I couldn't remember why.

She'd done it; I needed her. She'd lit fires that only her brimming sensuality would extinguish. It was time to do so. I kissed her hard on that minxsy mouth of hers. She bit my bottom lip as I pulled away. I took her and pushed her down on the bed, facedown. I pulled my boxers down completely and ripped her bodysuit away. God, that ass. I wanted to smack it so badly, but didn't wanna make too much noise. I laid over her and growled in her ear,

"I am going to fuck you hard now, just like the slut you are. Is that what you want?" She nodded. I pulled her head towards me.

"Look at me. I want to see your face when I fuck you." I positioned myself at her opening. She was positively drenched. I pushed in slightly and saw her eyes roll up in pleasure. I got my head in and paused. She was really fucking tight. I wasn't lasting long this time. I wanted to fuck her into a bruise. I pushed in more and grabbed her throat with my right hand, squeezing just slightly. My dick twitched. I pulled out a little and pushed back in, slowly.

"I thought you said something about fucking me hard," She whispered darkly. I squeezed her throat a little more, and pushed my whole length in suddenly. She whimpered. Then I started to really go. So much pent up desire, such violence. I thrust into her with volition, again and again. Her ass cheeks smacked into my thighs and my balls slapped her labia. I buried my head in her back as I rode her.

We fucked in tandem, harmoniously. It was like discovering a long-forgotten symphony from a long-gone composer. I'd never felt anything better than her pussy's chokehold on my dick. I got lost in her tangle of flesh.

Her vagina felt like a personalized home. I wanted to live inside of her, feast from her, lay homage at her altar. Fuck, I was getting close, and her bucking back into my like a wild animal was not helping. I bit into her shoulder to keep quiet.

"Yeah, baby, do it," She pleaded. "Never stop. Fuck me forever," It was all I needed. Her voice, full of need. I pushed in strong, and came harder than ever before, holding her tight to me. Again, and again, I emptied into her, seemingly limitless. I couldn't move for what felt like an hour. Somehow, I was still hard in her; she just seemed to promote this in me. I finally pulled out, admiring the back of her. She was a vision, just fucked, ass up, red lace and fabric in tatters around her, marked by me. I turned around and left.

I showered as soon as I got to my room. What the hell had I done? I needed to break up with Mandy. She shouldn't ever know what happened. I don't know how she'd get over it. Fucked over twice by guys she trusted? I was absolute scum. Why did I think I could do this? It was like Vanessa had a remote control for my dick. Even now, after 15 minutes in the water, I was still hard. I wanted her again. Of course I wanted her again.