What Happens in the Office...

Story Info
Exhibitionism, some CNC, some sweet chair fucking.
4.2k words
4.64
16.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If what I could feel pressing against my ass and inner thigh was what I thought it was, I wasn't giving anything away.

It was a social event from work, we'd all gone out to drinks. A pretty rowdy group with a lot of sexual humour that could border on harassment to the meek. We all knew where the line was though and would stop if anyone genuinely protested.

We'd managed to find a table for our large group in one of the local pubs on the Friday night, but we were short a seat. One of the lads I worked with, Elijah, was especially fond of chatting up the ladies at work regardless of if they reciprocated it. But I'm not meek, and when he'd offered his lap as a seat in a lewd manner, after offering his face initially, I'd met his challenge and sat on his lap.

My outfit, which may not seem important at first, was a simple long sleeve crop top, low cut, a high waist mini skirt and some 2-inch heel boots with thigh high socks. I wasn't sure if the socks were working for me, it felt like my thigh fat was spilling over them a bit in a way I didn't know was flattering or not. But the socks weren't my problem.

I'd tried to use my hands to ensure my skirt brushed down over my ass as I sat on his lap, but the length of it betrayed me and I could feel his jeans against the bottom of my cheeks. Thats when I felt what I was sure to be an erection begin to press against me.

I could feel pressure against his jeans, but he continued to act nonchalant. Perhaps a little more wary of where his hands were, one securely holding his pint like letting go of it might betray something, but no one else seemed to be aware. Only me. Was I making it up? Thinking into it too much? Maybe it was just his wallet.

I continued to act casual too, in fear he might be a little embarrassed and hoped I hadn't noticed if it was an erection I could feel. But after a couple times readjusting to grab my own drink from the table and set it down again, I could feel my skirt riding up in tiny amounts each time, and I was sure I felt his cock throb beneath my ass cheek.

There was an exhilaration to it but also anxiety. Perhaps I should have moved and stood instead, searched for a seat from another table even. But part of me didn't want to stand up. Part of me was enjoying the tease. There was a lust in my belly at the idea of knowing he was turned on by me, wanted me. Maybe it wasn't me he wanted though, maybe it was just the desire to fuck anyone. He was a single man with a high sex drive and I was giving myself far too much credit. I was single too, and yet he'd never asked me outright on a date.

Somewhere along the night we managed to accrue another chair and the moment was gone. I'd gotten up, adjusted my clothes and taken the new seat and we'd all had a merry laugh, Elijah rarely looking my way. Perhaps I had read into it.

By the time I got home, booze still coursing through me a little, I'd masturbated like my life depended on it, thinking about how it felt having his cock pressed against me.

********

After a weekend trying to distract myself, I returned to work on Monday. I hated myself for it, but my eyes would linger around areas of the office for Elijah. I'd make enough trips to the communal printer room that you'd think I was printing off my memoirs. Or to the break room to make myself another glass of orange juice, though I'd practically emptied the carton I'd brought in by this point. It was embarrassing. Was I really that desperate to be fucked? Pull yourself together.

It was a fairly large office block on the 3rd-story of a 7-story building, with lots of mini departments depending on what aspect of it you worked in, so it was no surprise to have not seen Elijah yet. He could be cooped up in his own office block, a backlog of paperwork keeping him tied to his desk. But as I'd gone into the lunchroom on my break to collect my food from the under-counter fridge, I'd felt a hand nonchalantly brush my back in greeting, followed by Elijah's voice.

"Careful posing like that, you'll make Derek bust a nut" he mused.

I was quick to stand up, flustered and trying not to show it. The second his voice had followed his hand touching me, it was as if he'd sent a jolt of electricity through my spine. The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. I felt almost ticklish to the touch. And foolish. I was letting him get under my skin. You're acting like a fucking schoolgirl with a crush.

"I highly doubt it. Besides, it's not like I'm wearing a mini skirt today." I retorted, wondering if perhaps mentioning me wearing a miniskirt after Friday was a mistake. He didn't seem roused. If anything, he responded with the same kind of arrogance I expected.

"Wish you were wearing one. I'm sure Derek would prefer it too. How's the Monday morning treating you?"

I made a sarcastic expression to his initial comment before replying. "Same old, same old. You?"

"All the usual bullshit. Melanie down on floor 2 is asking me to send over the files regarding a case from months ago, but I really can't be arsed to dig through all my disorganised chaos on my computer."

"And have you ever thought about organising your work on the computer? Just an idea."

"That would make life far too easy, and that kind of competence would leave them wanting me to do more. I'd rather sit on my arse and stare at all the pretty ladies walking past my cubicle. Saying that, could you bend back over and grab my lunch from the fridge as well?"

Such a prick. I stepped out of the way and gestured in an over-the-top manner towards the fridge, insinuating that he grab his own lunch. Saying that, it only annoyed me because part of me wanted to bend back over for him.

"Spoil sport." He said with a childish pout.

It was as I went to leave; he caught me by surprise, saying something just loud enough for me to hear but not loud enough it carried out the room to the other coworkers.

"You should wear miniskirts more often you know. I certainly enjoyed the one you wore Friday."

I felt my face flush red with embarrassment and excitement as I stopped mid pace. That bastard really knew how to push my buttons, and it also meant he was just as aware of Friday's events as I was. I wonder if he'd gone home and masturbated too. The image of him stroking his cock in my mind made my thigh muscles tense. I'd never been so glad I was facing away from him so he couldn't see my initial reaction.

I turned on my heel to briefly make a snarky face at him, to pass it off as the usual workplace banter, but as I left, I could feel him watching me.

Sitting back at my cubicle, I tucked my office chair in against the desk as much as I could so that I was slightly more out of sight than usual. My hand pried coyly at the button and zipper of my work trousers and slid beneath, gliding across my pants. I slid under those too and pressed against my clit, down to the entrance of my pussy with two fingers, glancing over my shoulder to make sure no one could see me.

I brought my hand back up and looked at it. My fingers were glistening with my own excitement. That single interaction had left my body in an insane state of arousal. I really am that desperate to be fucked...

********

The evening was drawing close. I could have gone home sooner, but I didn't want to be faced with any of the paperwork tomorrow that was still on my desk from today. The workload was only getting more gruelling and if it meant staying past my finish time then so be it. Pretty much everyone else in the surrounding cubicles had gone home, the peace and quiet was comforting.

There was a knock on my cubicle wall.

"Mind if I enter?"

I turned my head to see Elijah leaning against my office wall, looking at me. There was an expression in his eyes that I couldn't quite read, but it didn't quite match the light smile he gave. I tried to play with the usual work banter we'd chuck about, to keep it casual and jokey.

"I bet you'd like to enter me."

He snorted a laugh. "Surely by this point you know I'd love to do that." He said with a tease before shifting his weight and changing his expression slightly. "But that's actually why I came over. Did I upset you in the break room earlier?"

"Not at all," I said in earnest. What you did was make me insanely horny. "Why d'you ask?"

"Just checking. I figured you were playing coy."

"Coy in what way exactly?" I spun my chair to face him and folded my arms across my chest. "You think I'm into your kind of arrogant behaviour? Acting like the most fuckable bloke in the office?"

He gave an odd, knowing smirk at me, glancing down towards my trousers. "You're telling me you didn't get a little excited?"

Fuck. I looked down, horrified to realise my trousers were still undone from earlier's exploratory feel of myself.

You idiot.

I cursed myself as I began to do it back up, but he made the few necessary steps towards me and leant over, putting one hand on my desk behind me to steady himself, and the other stopping me doing my trousers back up. He was close to my face, the glimmer of a predator in his eyes. The look of hunger alone almost stopped me in my tracks, but what really made my breath hitch in my throat was the audacity of his next action.

It all happened so fast. His right hand slid under the loosened waistband of my trousers and pressed against my underwear, slowly massaging my pussy through them. I gasped, reflexively grabbing the arms of my chair as if to steady myself, the shock taking me off guard. My eyes flitted in a panic to my doorway as he leaned closer and spoke in my ear.

"Don't worry. I've checked around, pretty much everyone else is gone now, and you're very lucky to have your cubicle just out of view of the cameras." He pressed against my clit, and I let out another soft gasp, using one hand to grip his white shirt. I don't know if I did it to try and stop him or encourage him, but my mind was dizzy from excitement, lust and fear. I felt insane. A million jolts of electricity ran through my body with each motion of his hand, and I was wet again within seconds of him touching me, my underwear now soaked at his touch.

He took it as a sign to test the boundaries even further and ran his hand back up, only to slide it down under the elastic of my pants and touch my pussy in all its wet glory. Another gasp escaped me, and I desperately tried to find words, my eyelids fluttering briefly as I arched my back in arousal.

"F-fuck, Elijah. Wait- you can't-" I stammered.

"Can't what?" He purred as he leant back to look at me, still massaging my clit slowly but intently.

I managed to look up and make eye contact, but his gaze was so intense. He was enjoying this, watching me squirm under his hand. I continued to look up at him, doe-eyed and a pleading expression on my face, all power of the situation in his control and he knew it. I hated that he knew it.

"Look how wet you get for me." He purred again, forcing a moan from me as he applied pressure to my clit. "Look how you moan for me." My breathing was erratic.

Then suddenly he withdrew entirely, his hand leaving my desperate pussy, his shirt pried free from my grasp as he stood back to look at me in my sorry state. I was panting, legs quivering from the interaction.

I tried to scowl at him through the waves of pleasure still coursing from my clit. I hadn't even orgasmed, but everything felt so intense.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I huffed between pants. I tried to sit back up properly. "Don't you ask a girl out to drinks first before sexually assaulting them?"

"Is that what we're gonna call this?" He smiled wryly. "I didn't see any attempts from you to stop me. Besides, it's a lot more fun to hunt my prey than it is to outright ask them for a shag."

I scoffed at his remark that I was prey. "I'm not yours to hunt." I tried my best to sound fierce, try and regain control, even if I could feel my clit throbbing from arousal still. I stood, pushing my chair back in the motion, and glared up at him. Half the problem with being only 5'4" was I didn't really have height intimidation on my side.

"You started this when you were sat in my lap the other day." He shrugged, walking round me to sit in my office chair, legs spread wide in a cocky display as he looked me up and down. I felt almost self conscious under his stare and tried not to let my gaze drift to his crotch. I could see in my peripheral the outline of his cock under his smart grey trousers, and I knew that if I looked at it directly, I'd give the game away that my pussy ached to find out what it felt like to be penetrated by him. He continued talking.

"You didn't have to adjust yourself and grab your drink quite as much as you did that night. You were making me aroused as much as you were enjoying it yourself. Did you like feeling my cock pressed against you that night?"

I growled in anger and frustration, but more at myself than him. It felt pathetic to be called out so blatantly on my behaviour. Was I that obvious? Was I that desperate? I'm surprised he wasn't put off by it. I felt embarrassed and ashamed of my own lust and libido. I turned my back to him, unable to meet his eyes as he stared up at me, awaiting my response. "You're such a dick." I hissed. My clit still ached for attention.

Then, without warning, his hands firmly grasped at my waist. He moved me with such ease I felt like nothing but a toy under his grasp, something for him to play with. He sat me on his lap, pressing his clothed erection against my pussy and yet again I found myself grabbing the arms of the chair to steady myself, as if they were life support. I tried to stop a moan escaping my lips as he ran his hand across my stomach and back beneath my underwear to stroke my pussy again.

"Fuck-" I barely got the word out, my back arched instinctually with pleasure. I tried to resist, but his free hand ran up my chest to my neck and gently but firmly grasped it, moving me backwards to lean against his own body, his other hand massaging my entrance. He pushed two fingers inside me and I couldn't stop the moan escaping this time.

The feeling was insane. Just his two fingers alone stretched my tight little pussy in a way that I couldn't help grinding on his hand, desperate for more and ashamed of the hold he had over my body. All logical thought was leaving my head, replaced with lust, desire and the need to be fucked senseless by this man. The small amount of fear I had for being spotted by any lingering coworker was beginning to be replaced by the excitement of the thought of being found by someone, Elijah's fingers deep in my pussy while he held my throat.

He retracted his hand from my pussy and shifted his weight. My breath was hot, my body shuddering from pleasure as I stared in confusion at the ceiling, wondering what he was about to do next. He lifted my ass and guided my trousers away from body so that they were down by my knees, panties too. The cold air of the office was a shock to my now half naked body. I clenched my thighs together, suddenly self conscious. He continued to hold me up in the air slightly, but the hand on my throat made it difficult to look down and see what he was doing when suddenly he pried my legs open gently and sat me back down.

There was exhilaration as I felt skin to skin contact. He'd undone his own trousers and lowered them, and pried my legs apart so that his erect cock could rest against my pussy, throbbing with anticipation. He let go of my throat to make some adjustments and I got the chance to look down. The sight of his cock between my open thighs had me mesmerised.

His left hand ran up my body under my work shirt to caress my breast. I moved into the motion, common sense gone from my brain at this point and overpowered entirely my sexual enjoyment. What was I thinking? He toyed with my nipple before drawing the hand away and up to my hair, gently grasping a handful of it to pull my head back, but I willingly followed his directions.

He let out a soft moan of pleasure. "Good girl. You know how to behave now, I see?"

I growled at him, but I was sure my eyes betrayed me. I was putty in his hands. But I wanted to test the limits. He'd been grinding gently against my pussy once I'd sat on his lap again, so I shifted my hips upward and pulled away to stop his fun, barely able to stand in the position he had me in but just enough that it worked in my favour. That was a mistake.

His right hand had been on my thigh, and suddenly it gripped me with a ferocity that made me whimper in pain and thrill. I dropped back into his lap, still whimpering until he finally let go of my thigh. Red marks began to colour my skin where his hand had been.

"Oh, oh-oh-oh..." he tutted, caressing my leg as if to soothe the pain. "You know better than to try that. Don't you want my cock in you?"

I didn't answer, I didn't want to give him that satisfaction. He gripped my thigh again, harder this time and I cried out in pain, sure that it would leave a bruise now. My eyes watered but my clit throbbed with excitement. I gave a reluctant nod, embarrassed at being reduced to this by him, but almost drunk with desire for it all the same.

"Use your words." He said firmly, cock twitching.

"...Yes." I forced it from my throat.

He hummed in my ear. "Good girl."

Then he lifted me with his right hand to place me above his cock, the tip poking at my entrance, left hand still with a fistful of my hair. He began to pull me back down, his cock penetrating my tight pussy, stretching me open. Finally, the full length of his cock was inside me, filling me, and I was almost driven to an orgasm from the sensation alone. My thighs quivered as he moaned in my ear.

"Fuck you feel good around my cock." He whispered.

He began to massage my clit with his right hand again, just the right amount of pressure and motion that I couldn't help but grind on his cock in time to the rhythm he'd made. He remained still at the hips, not thrusting into me yet. It drove me mad. I wanted to feel him fuck me, to absolutely overpower my body and have his way with me. To use me like a toy. He seemed to read my mind.

"I'm not fucking you until I've felt you come on my cock first."

I groaned, desperate for that release. I wanted to feel him throb in me. I continued to grind on his cock and into his hand, letting out whimpers of pleasure, and before long I couldn't keep the motion up, overcome with waves of orgasm, the sensation overwhelming as he continued to work my clit. My thighs clenched together as I came, and I could feel my own wetness beginning to drip onto his thighs as my muscles continued to contract in satisfaction. He groaned and pressed his cock deeper into the spasms.

"Fuck. You feel so good." He moaned.

As I finally began to relax, his hand left my hair and I let my head rest in the crook of his neck, panting hot breaths against his cheek.

Then I felt him grip my hips. I tried to look at him and thought I could see him smile as he spoke.

"My turn." He growled. He began to thrust into me, the powerful motion rocking my body. The waves of orgasm I still felt from my clit were sent into overdrive as he worked my g-spot. My mouth was wide with gasps and moans of pleasure, my eyes barely able to focus on the ceiling. My hands gripped the chair arms so hard I could feel the hard plastic tearing away under the pressure of my nails. If there was anyone left in the office, they could definitely hear me now.

He continued to thrust his cock into me, stretching me to my limits as he groaned with pleasure. Hearing his guttural moans of enjoyment was only arousing me further, and even through the over stimulation I could feel my body building up to a second climax. He then grabbed my arms and was pulling them downwards by the wrists, using them almost as leverage to continue slamming his cock into me. The motion had pushed me forward slightly and I was able to look down at the action between my thighs.

12