What Happens in the Office...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was being fucked senseless, just like I'd hoped I would be. The sensation was amazing. Never in my life did I think I'd be doing something like this in the office, but now I couldn't think of any better way of spending my time in this cubical. I wanted more. I wanted to experience this thrill again.

He quickened his pace as he fucked me, and the slight shift of his weight pressed his cock against my g-spot in just the right way, causing me to climax, thighs clenching, muscles contracting, my pussy soaking his thighs at this point. I cried out in pleasure. As he felt me orgasm, it drove him over the edge and he slammed me down on to his hips as he came, his cock throbbing in me, filling me with his cum until that too began to drip down from my pussy. I could feel him pressed deep in me, up against my cervix. Every pulse from his cock felt amazing.

We both sat for a moment, his grip beginning to slack on my wrists as we tried to catch our breath. I fell back against him. I could barely lift my head, dizzy with enjoyment. He turned his head and kissed my forehead gently. It was such a soft action compared to what had just transpired. I was suddenly aware of the sweat beading on my skin.

Finally, I sat up. The motion of it was enough to make my pussy throb around his cock again and I took a moment, before shakily getting to my feet. As I lifted myself off his cock, I felt my pussy drip down my thighs. It was a mixture of both his cum and mine. I looked down. Red marks bruised one of my thighs, but I couldn't help but smile at it. It was a hot look.

I heard him stand and I couldn't bring myself to turn and face him just yet, so I shyly brought my panties back up from where they'd fallen to my ankles, then my trousers. But before I managed to get my trousers done up, I felt him come up behind me and wrap hands around my waist. I shuddered under his touch.

"I knew you'd be fun, but I didn't expect that." He said into my ear.

I did the button and zipper up on my trousers and turned to face him, looking upwards as he smiled down at me, eyes glazed with satisfaction.

I smirked. "Don't get used to it. Prick."

I had no idea where the confidence came from, but there was excitement from teasing him like that. Almost daring him to test how true that statement would be. And I could see in his eyes that he'd accepted that challenge.

12