What Happens in Vegas 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was aware of three pairs of eyes staring at her. Dwayne, Bob, and Mac all had knowing smiles, all flicked their stares to her braless chest. She should have rectified that but it slipped her mind.

Paul went on to talk about how this was going to be a way to get more team cohesiveness so everyone was being paired up in rooms with group members that they spent little time with.

"I'd like to room with Ms. Thomas," a man said raising his hand.

Another man raised his hand, "I can take one for the team and save money, "I'll share a room with Ms. Thomas, Sarah, and Alexis," he joked.

Paul shook his head, "Perhaps this is not the time to joke about sexual harassment with the Director of HR here."

Rachel chuckled, "It's a great time. This might be sponsored and paid for by the company, but this is not subject to company policies. However, Paul is right, anything that makes someone uncomfortable or is inappropriate should be avoided at work or outside of work," she said looking around, "That said I appreciate the offers and the humor and I'm far from offended."

The woman named Alexis looked at the man who spoke second, "I'm offended. I'm not woman enough for you? You need Sarah and Ms. Thomas?"

Rachel chuckled, "Please. I'm not Ms. Thomas. I'm Rachel and I hope to get to know all of your first names."

Paul went through the assignments and gave everyone the night off. "Tomorrow we'll be dividing up for various activities designed to bring us together as a team." Just as he finished a trio of shuttles arrived to take the group to the Aria.

Paul pulled Rachel aside, an excited look on his face, "Wednesday evening I was planning on having people do ad hoc skits, but can you come up with examples of sexual harassment? Maybe do some role-playing?"

Rachel smiled, "Sure. I've had to deal with just about every type." Plus, she could feel sexual tension from just about everyone in the group. "We'd better grab seats," she smiled as everyone had already stowed their bags and boarded a shuttle.

Paul and Rachel were the only ones not to be paired up and as soon as they arrived at the hotel everyone headed to their rooms.

Rachel was standing by her open suitcase with just her top on when there was a knock. The first thing she needed to do was change her panties after the arousing Q&A on the plane. She'd made a mental note to fly with her cousin who was deathly afraid of flying and see if a questionnaire would alleviate or distract her. She pulled on her pants, tossing the damp panties into the bag, and then closed it.

"Hey. Sorry to interrupt your unpacking but Robert and I are still tied. I was closest with the cock size but after checking out your tits...anyhow we need to validate some of your answers, if it's alright," Dwight said.

Rachel opened the door, putting an arm out. "I didn't think it would be so important..." she sighed. She went over to her bag and pulled out her neon yellow bikini. Steven loved this suit. He liked that it showed off her body wonderfully as it was extremely minimal but it also made everyone look. "Have a seat. I hope you brought a tape measure or something," she said.

Robert pulled his hand out of his pocket and a cloth tape unspooled.

Rachel sighed, "I need to get my head examined." She went into the bathroom and closed the door. She stripped naked and studied her body for a minute. She looked at her patch of blonde pubes. A voice in the back of her head wished they'd require her to prove she was waxed just...Wow! she thought as she felt her wet slit. She wiped her fingers off on the folded towel and then pulled on the strings and triangles. She looked in the mirror and was satisfied. No nipple peaking out, no stray hairs.

Both men jumped to their feet as the stunning blonde came out. Long slender legs, tight firm ass, flared hips below a very narrow waist. Her tits looked even better under the bikini top than when she flashed them on the plane.

"Ok, let's get it over with," she said as she stood with her arms straight out.

"Would you like the honors, or should I?" Robert asked Dwight.

"Your tape, go for it." Dwight smiled.

Rachel stifled a gasp as Robert pulled the tape directly across her nipples.

"34 3/4"" Robert said. He gently placed a finger on an erect nipple, "You might not have shown this much excitement during your dress fitting," he said. He gently flicked the nub as she softly sucked in air with her eyes closed.

Then he put the tape around the narrowest part of her waist, "22" I was right. Dwight, you take this measurement because if I'm right, I win," he said.

Dwight came over and took the tape. He felt her waist for the narrowest part and then pulled it gently. He nodded, "Fuck! You're right." Then he knelt and put the tape around her hips and ass. He inhaled deeply taking in her warm aroma. Then he checked the number. "34 1/2" Fuck me, your perfect," he sighed softly. He stood and put out a hand to Robert. "You win. I'll call down, make a reservation, and give them my credit card." He shook his head and handed the tape back to his friend.

Robert grinned at Rachel as Dwight dialed the phone and headed to the other side of the room. "Can I convince you to wear this at dinner?"

Dwight came back over, "You have 7 PM reservations and it's all covered. Please don't order a bottle of Chateau Lafitte," he said.

He was about to leave when Rachel stopped him, "Can I have your questions and answers? I'd not like them to get out, if it's OK with you," she said. "Plus, it gives me an idea."

Both men gave her their notes and left but not without looking back at her nearly naked body. She shook her head. She'd spent 12 years working her way up through a male-oriented culture to get to where she was and she felt more of a sex object now than when she started.

She lay on the bed and picked up her phone. "Steven, damn, I miss you already...The flight was great. I need to tell you something, though. I was sitting with a couple of guys in the group and they wanted to show off their sizing skills...yeah, I told you about...yep. You got it, bras and panties. Anyhow they bet each other that they could guess my measurements including my cup size....I know. Damn, it got warm on the flight seeing the way they checked me out...I know, I was."

Rachel slipped a hand under her bikini bottoms as she listened to her husband ask what she was wearing.

"A white blouse, tights...Yes, but I should tell you that I pulled it up so they'd have a more accurate....fuck! Ok, yes I did but you're getting ahead of the story. Let me read off the list."

She read off the entire list with a few interruptions and interjections. By the end, Steven was breathing into the phone. He asked what her answers were but Rachel paused. "How well do you know me, know my past?" she asked. "Hang on, let me get a pen."

She came back to the bed, but not before taking the two-piece off so she could more easily touch herself. "Ok, bust size...hmmm, waist..." She went down the list and when she got to the pubic grooming question, she giggled. "This is nothing. Wait until you hear what else they came up with."

As she neared the end and read off around the world she heard her husband grunt. "Are you cumming? Wow, ok baby, I'm touching myself also. Fuck! This is so hot," she sighed. "Was it that I'd been with multiple guys at once...oh, really. You want me to do that to you?" she asked when she got to the around the world question. "I'm not going to tell you who it was with...remember, we told each other never to discuss past lovers," she lied.

When she was done her husband was strangely quiet. "Did this upset you?" she asked. "I felt bad that these strangers, guys I'd just met were finding out more about me than my own husband." She sighed as she listened to his answer.

"What, stop that. You can't mean it," she said as she felt a huge rush. "He is...they both are very good-looking." She put a finger inside her pussy. She was so wet she considered finding a maxi-pad to wear. "Say it. I want to hear you say it," she said. "Ok, if...if something happens I promise to tell you everything...no, I promise, all of it....I love you too. Bye," she said softly as she hung up.

Her husband wanted her to have fun but then changed it to 'I want you to get fucked, really fucked while you're in Vegas but promise you'll tell me everything.' She was rubbing her pussy as she pulled on her nipple. In the back of her mind, she hoped the walls were very soundproof as she exploded.

Rachel went over to her bag and pulled out all the clothes. There it was, the dress that Steven said he'd packed for her. She had no idea where he got it but it was almost transparent. She held it up to the window and could make out the Strip through the flimsy cream-colored fabric. She laid it on the bed and then went in to take a shower.

At 6:55 she exited the elevator and walked across the lobby to the glitzy curved entrance to the restaurant.

"Rachel, fuck! Is that you?" Robert said behind her.

Rachel turned and returned the warm hug. "It is I" she sighed, "Steven picked this up somewhere and insisted I wear it out. I should just take it off since I'm practically naked as it is."

Robert held her at arm's length and whistled. "Fuck me, you're so fucking beautiful," he sighed. The flimsy yellow dress barely hid the beautiful woman's body. If someone took a headshot, they'd have assumed it was very conservative with the choker, but then it was two strips of fabric draped across each spectacular breast. Tons of cleavage and also fully exposed side and under-boobs. When she turned her butt crack was just covered but he could see she wasn't even wearing a thong.

Rachel chuckled, "I never get comments like that when I'm in sweats. I think you like the dress. Damn Steven for finding this somewhere and packing it," she muttered.

"I can't believe your husband wanted you to wear this, I mean when he's not around," Robert said. "Did he know that..."

"Shit, I shouldn't have said anything. Yes. He told me on the phone to wear this to dinner. I never saw this before I unpacked. He told me it was so I could have fun, 'You're in Vegas. What happens in Vegas...'" she said softly.

"...stays in Vegas." Robert had an eager look on his face as they headed to the Maître d. "Reservations for Ryan," he said.

Rachel looked quickly at the man, "Robert Ryan, as in the actor?"

Robert sighed, "Yes, Robert Bushnell Ryan. He was my great uncle," he said. He cocked his elbow and followed the girl to their table. He'd hoped for a quiet and dark corner but the place was as well-lit as any he'd been in. There were few if any empty tables and Robert wondered how many people could afford a $150 steak. Even though most of the women, young and old, were stunning all eyes were on the beautiful blonde on his arm. They were seated in the back corner with Rachel's back to the room. She wasn't aware but her seat was directly below one of the overhead lights which rendered her dress almost invisible.

The waiter came over with water and then took their drink orders. He spent more time looking down Rachel's dress than at her date. As the evening went on, various other wait staff came over bringing the wine, appetizers, water, salads, water, steaks, more wine, water, and desserts. All were very attentive, and all overtly checking out the beautiful blonde's body.

The meal was excellent and after three glasses of wine, Rachel was a bit unsteady on her feet as they left the restaurant. Robert put his arm around her after the elevator doors closed feeling her warmth. He was happy she not only didn't pull away but leaned into him. He could feel the heat from her large bare breast against his bicep and wished she weren't married. By the time they got to their floor their lips just touched, Robert's hand was stroking her firm ass.

They collected themselves seeing an older couple waiting to go down and giggled as they headed down the hall.

"Can I come in?" Robert asked as he leaned down, his hands cupping her cheeks.

Rachel sighed and then shook her head, "No. Sorry. Married and all that. Sometimes this ring just gets in the way," she said softly as she held up her left hand.

"Yes, but even with the ring locking your knees together there are other ways," Robert grinned.

Rachel laughed and then looked over to see Dwight carrying an ice bucket in a white robe.

"Hey, guys. How was dinner?" the man asked.

"It was really good, great steak," Rachel said, "We might have had a few glasses of wine...and dessert..sorry."

Dwight shook his head, "It was worth it. Best flight ever. I was going to have some scotch and watch the Lakers," he said, "My roomie isn't a basketball fan so I'll have to watch with the sound off."

Rachel beamed, "Watch it here. I love LeBron. Robert, are you up for basketball? They're playing the Warriors, aren't they?"

Robert smiled. At least she was asking him in. He had little or no interest in the game. "I'm in," he said. He'd hoped to get this fucking gorgeous woman alone, married or not but this is better than not being asked in at all.

Dwight started down the hall but turned, "Um, I'm not really dressed. I should put something on."

Rachel laughed, "Don't bother. I'm not lying on the bed in this. I'll put on a robe. Robert, there's a second robe in the bathroom if you want to join the slumber party."

Ten minutes later the three were flopped on Rachel's bed, all in white fluffy robes. Rachel had grabbed spare pillows so the three of them had back support. She took a sip of the scotch and sighed. "Probably a bad idea after three cabs at dinner. But this is good."

Dwight chuckled, "All part of the plan."

Rachel looked over at each. "So, this was the plan? You guys do this often?" she asked.

Robert shook his head. "Believe it or not, the first time we've spoken was on the plane. I don't even know where Dwight is from." He looked over, "I'm from upstate New York." He put out a hand.

Dwight shook it, "Baltimore." He looked at Rachel, "You?"

Rachel was feeling the buzz of the added alcohol and had to take a second to think about that, "Denver. So this wasn't some scheme to get me into bed."

Both men shook their heads. Robert gently spun her wedding ring, "We'd never. You're married and you've got this protection."

Rachel chuckled, "Damn ring." Just then her phone rang on the side table. Robert picked it up and handed it to her. She looked and answered, "Steven. You picked a bad time. I'm lying in bed with two good-looking men," she giggled. "No, seriously," she said. "Yes. Three glasses of wine and now scotch...Hang on," she pressed FaceTime on her phone and then held it out in front of her. "Guys, this is my husband Steven. Steven," she turned the phone so it faced to her left, "This is Robert. He took me to dinner." Then she turned the phone the other way, "This is Dwight. He paid. I told you about their bet."

"Not what I expected, seeing all of you in robes, naked underneath, I assume?" Steven asked. "I loved the questionnaire you guys did. I learned a lot of things I never knew about Rach. But you got to see and feel her tits? My opinion, and I'm biased, but she has the best tits around."

Rachel blushed, "Shit! I should have let it go to voicemail. This was a bad idea."

Robert spoke up, "I agree with you. They were spectacular. Especially her nipples. I love puffy nipples," he said. "And pale pink...love pink nipples."

"I know, they're perfect. She has perfect tits, perfect body. Since we're on the topic, she claims she waxes her pussy but leaves a patch of pubes above. Is that true?" Dwight asked.

"Yep, she has the prettiest pussy you'll ever see. Normally she's tight like a creamy clamshell but when she's ready to be fucked she opens up exposing her pink insides. So inviting," Steven said, an eagerness in his voice. "She'll play uninterested but her pussy always tells the truth."

"OK. I'm hanging up. This is going way too far," Rachel said quickly. But before she could press the button, Robert grabbed the phone and held it out to the side.

"I think it's just getting started. Steven, tell us more about Rachel's pussy," Robert said.

"Look for yourselves," Steve said. I assume all three of you are naked under the robes."

Dwight opened Rachel's robe exposing her naked body. She quickly tried to cover up but both men pulled the sides toward them.

Rachel was squeezing her legs together and she heard her husband's voice, "Come on, babe. You should be proud of your pussy. It should be on display at the Smithsonian," he said proudly.

Robert chuckled, "It's the wedding ring. It keeps her legs together she told us."

Steven laughed, "She did, did she? Just turn it 180 degrees and they'll open right up."

Rachel tried to grab the phone, "Steven, this is enough. I'm on the bed with these guys and we planned on watching the Lakers game...that was it." When she rolled over and stretched out, her legs did open.

Dwight pulled her right knee over and Robert her left. When they did that both their hard cocks emerged from the folds in the robes.

Rachel gave up. She knew Steven had jerked off listening to the list of questions but she had no idea he would be telling these men to fuck her.

"Bring the phone between her legs...there. Guys, she's more than ready. You don't need any foreplay. I've seen her pussy like this and she wants cock. I see both of you guys are more than equipped to take care of that. I gotta go take care of something but she hates it slow. She likes to be fucked and fucked hard. I love you, Rach. Have fun." He hung up leaving Rachel with her head spinning.

Steven's evil chuckle rang in her head after he hung up and she was now lying naked on her back with her legs partly open. She saw both men hesitate as perhaps she didn't want them to go further regardless of what Steven said. She held up her left hand and rotated her wedding ring 180 degrees while spreading her legs wide. Both men's robes were off and tossed aside within a second.

As if preplanned, Robert slid down between her legs while Dwight sucked a nipple into his mouth.

Rachel lay back feeling the stimulation she needed for the last 12 hours. She'd been feeling frustrated she'd have to wait a week to get back into Steven's arms to get some cock but here she was with not one but two. She almost left the tub of Vaseline at home but thanked her foresight that she'd packed it.

She was soon groaning and lifting her hips as Robert's tongue probed deep inside her. Dwitch was mauling her left breast while sucking hard on her right. She was just about to ask them to fuck her... fuck her hard. Cumming on a cock was so much better than cumming in other ways. She then had the image of both their cocks inside her holes when everything suddenly boiled up. She cried out before pulling a pillow over her head. In the back of her mind, she knew someone heard that, and as their group had the entire wing it would be someone she'd be running into. She let the pillow fall to the side as the last waves of pleasure ebbed. She looked at Robert's smeared face and Dwight's grin and sighed.

"Steven was right. I like to be fucked and fucked hard. There's a tub of petroleum jelly in the bathroom if one of you is interested, or I can suck your cocks but one of you needs to fuck me now," she ordered.

Robert got up and was trotting into the bathroom, his hard cock bouncing out in front, while Dwight pulled the robe off and out from under her before pulling her on top of him. He kissed her hard while she grabbed his cock and drove her pussy onto it.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned as she broke the kiss and put her head back, "fuck me. This feels so good." Then she felt the cool gel being gently pushed into her ass and sighed. She thought she'd never again have that incredible feeling of being fully stuffed with cock as she never thought Steven would be interested in sharing her. She leaned onto Dwight and kissed him as Robert slid his cock easily into her rectum. She felt a rush that she didn't clench, didn't resist. She remembered Dwayne's comment that she was a natural-born fuck puppet. She should have been insulted but it gave her a feeling of pride. She'd laughed and told him she'd be adding that to her email signature.