What Happens in Vegas 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fernando nodded, "We're full service so if you need some cock, we're here for you." He went over to an intercom on the wall and pressed the button, "Lexi, can you get Ray to cover my 10:30? I'm going to be extending my session with Mrs. Thomas. Oh, and I'm taking you to dinner tonight so pick a place." He came back over and climbed onto the table and lay between the beautiful blonde's legs and guided his cock into her slick hole.

"Oooohhhhhh," Rachel moaned as the 2nd largest cock she'd had slid deep inside her. "God! Yesss," she panted as she pulled on his ass. "Fuck me, fuck my pussy."

Fernando was thrilled. Normally the women would push on his hips or chest telling him to take it slow. This slut was pulling him deep inside her. He didn't hesitate and pistoned into her. She was grunting loudly with each thrust and he hoped she'd be cumming at least twice before he came. Sluts like her let him do what he wanted after their second orgasm. He'd checked out her ass and he hoped she was an anal virgin...regardless he planned on depositing a load deep inside her rectum.

He was right on all counts...except for the anal virgin part. Rachel came within the first 10 minutes and again when he pulled her to her feet and bent her over the table, taking her from behind. She was gripping the side of the massage table as his cock slammed deep inside her, this time triggering a massive full-body orgasm.

Rachel had been fucked before, fucked hard, but Fernando was incessant. His fat cock rapidly pistoned into her pussy in every position he put her in. After bending her over he pulled out and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he cupped her ass, His cock was a blur as he pounded her sloshing pussy. Then he climbed on the table and she took over bouncing on his cock and he grabbed her huge tits. She came a third time as he bit gently on her hard nipples.

Then Fernando felt himself getting close to cumming so he got her on her hands and knees, grabbed his bottle of oil, and lubed her ass. She never protested, never even looked back questioningly as he pressed his cock against her puckered hole.

"God! Yesss," Rachel groaned as she felt her rectum filled with cock. Why had she resisted all those years? She was rubbing her pussy furiously as the man again rapidly pistoned into one of her holes. She felt herself peaking for a fourth time just as the man leaned against her back and spewed his cum deep into her rectum. "Nnnggg, nnnggggg, nngggg," she grunted deeply as she felt an orgasm deep inside her explode. She limply collapsed face-first onto the table, Fernando lying on top of her, his cock still buried deep inside her. "Fuck! That felt incredible," she panted. She turned her head sensing the tall man's face next to hers and kissed him passionately.

Frenado felt his cock throb even though he'd just cum as he kissed the woman. He started pumping into her ass again and she softly moaned. Soon she was again rubbing her pussy as the man thrust hard into her ass. She could feel a stream of warm cum squelching out of her anus with each thrust. Her ass was sore but everything else felt great and her nipples scraping on the sheet was perfect. This time she came before Fernando but not by much. Five orgasms...she looked over at the clock. in 2 1/2 hours? She'd been there for over two hours, maybe fucking for two of those.

This time after cumming, Fernando slowly lifted his hips, pulling his cock out of the woman's ass. He gently slapped her buttocks and stood up. "Wow! You're the best client I've ever had," he said as he grabbed a towel and cleaned off his cock.

Rachel rolled off the table, cum streaming down her thighs, "best client, or best fuck?" she smiled.

"OK. Best fuck. Are you here for a while? Can we...you know, get together? Dinner or a show?" he asked.

Rachel shook her head, "I know this might be too late, but I'm married and this was great, really, really great but I shouldn't have," she said. She went over and kissed him while stroking his cock.

"I get it. Thanks. I wish I could say there'd be no charge but then everyone would know we fucked," he said apologetically. "You can clean off in the shower in the back. No hurry. This room is available for another 30 minutes." He pulled on his clothes and left.

Rachel cleaned up in the shower which took longer than she initially thought as more and more cum kept seeping out of her anus. Finally, she felt she could get dressed. She blushed seeing the knowing look on the girl's face as she pulled out her credit card. She was happy they charged her for just a single session even though it extended into another.

After she left, Lexi went back into the side room, took out the SD card, and made a copy. Then she put it back. Tomorrow night, she and her boyfriend were going to pass on Netflix. Tonight, Fernando was going to have her screaming as he always did...unless Mrs. Thomas wiped him out. But tomorrow Dan was going to be happy which meant she was going to be happy. Perhaps it would be a good idea to request a personal day on Friday, she thought.

Rachel fell onto her freshly made bed and passed out. She woke with just enough time to shower again and get dressed. This time no dress. She put on yoga pants and a white tee shirt. Steven told her this was the sexiest she ever looked especially as she rarely wore panties with her tights.

She found the Primrose Ballroom 3 impressed with the size. She'd noticed on the map that this was just a sixth of the potential area and that would probably accommodate hundreds.

Dwayne came over with Mac, a huge smile on his face. "Mrs. Thomas. I was hoping to see you here," he said. He pulled her into a tight hug. "Can I get you a drink?" he asked.

Rachel chuckled, "Mrs. Thomas. Really?" she asked. "Sure, Gin and tonic?" She hugged Mac and then looked around for Bob.

"He's coming. We left him at the craps table with a nice pile of chips," Mac looked Rachel over, "I hope this isn't inappropriate but you look really nice," he said softly.

"Thanks. Women like to hear compliments like that...at least outside of work. Inappropriate would be 'Nice outfit, but it would look better on my hotel room floor,'" she chuckled.

"Ooh, I like that. Can I borrow that?" he smiled. Then he leaned over and whispered, "It would look great on my floor and to be honest, I've replayed our session in your office over and over in my head."

Rachel nodded, "I might have done the same, though I suspect you had your hard cock in your hand at the time?" she giggled.

Mac blushed and nodded. "And it ends explosively."

"I'm so glad you got something out of our session. We in HR never know how long-lasting our sessions turn out to be. Thanks for the feedback," she said as Dwayne came back with a tall glass.

Rachel mingled with those she'd met...fucked, and those she hadn't met yet. Then after eating and while Rachel was on her third G&T Paul stood and announced that the skits were starting.

The first three were about customer issues. Sales gone bad, irrational customers, one was concerning the sales manager (Paul) making unreasonable demands. Then Paul stood up and nodded to Rachel.

"We have a few more unscripted skits concerning harassment and other issues. Since we have Rachel Thomas with us, Director of HR she's graciously volunteered to demonstrate a few of the issues she's encountered.

Rachel wished she'd stopped after one drink but went up to the front. They'd built a small set with a few chairs, a table, and some cups. "I guess Paul introduced me and as you are aware I'm in HR. I've dealt with every kind of issue you can imagine and as seriously as we take these issues I think tonight I'd like to have fun with them." She pulled some cards out of her waistband, "Pockets. Would it kill designers to put pockets in women's pants?" she sighed. "OK. The first one is not just sexual, but more gender harassment. Can I have a male volunteer?"

3/4 of the men put their hands up. Rachel pointed to a guy she never met and he trotted up. "What I'd like to do is spend a couple of minutes prepping my costar," she said to the assembled group.

She huddled with Tom, then she came up to the front by the table and acted as if she was reaching for a file or book on the top shelf.

"Hang on, little lady. I'll get that for you," Tom said as he pressed his crotch against her ass while reaching over her. "There you go, babe," he smiled, his eyes staring at her chest. "Sometimes it's good to have a man around," he smiled. Then he slapped her on her ass.

Rachel squealed and jumped forward. Then she turned to her audience. "Anyone care to point out any inappropriate behaviors?"

Hands went up and everyone was engaged. Everyone pointed out all the inappropriate behaviors. Then she nodded at Tom who went and sat next to his friends. "Let's do another? Can I have someone...?"

Matt was next and Rachel filled him in on the skit. He went over to the table stirring an invisible cup of coffee. He turned around hearing Rachel come in. He overtly stared at her chest and gasped. "Great melons. And wow! Nice camel toe," he leered. 'Tell you what, baby, why don't you come over here and sit on my lap. We'll discuss the first thing that pops up," he grinned.

Rachel chuckled not expecting the camel toe comment. "OK, you all can guess what might have been inappropriate?"

Hands went up and they gave the correct responses, but she saw where they were looking and sighed. "Sorry. That was great. So, sexual harassment doesn't have to involve groping. Unwelcome verbal comments are also not allowed." She looked at her crotch, "Shit. I do have a camel toe." She turned her back to the group and pulled the material away from her pussy. Then she gave up. No panties...

She stood and looked at the group, "Let's never mention this. OK. Next, let's do more overt sexual harassment. Who..." Again hands shot up and she pointed to another of the men.

She filled in Daryl and then came out and again she went over to reach up for something. Daryl came up behind her and stroked her ass. Then when she turned to face him, he pulled her crotch hard against his. She was pushing back but he kept pulling her close, both hands on her ass. Then he released her and stepped back. He whispered, "I hope I wasn't too..."

Rachel shook her head, "You were perfect." She looked out and without saying anything people pointed out what Daryl did was sexual assault.

Then one guy asked, "What if you like that? I mean you are dressed...um provocatively."

"Terry!" Paul snapped, "It doesn't matter how a woman dresses. She never is asking for any attention like that."

Rachel nodded but smiled at Terry. "I'm really glad you asked that. I know all of you are thinking that." She turned and stuck out her ass. "Tight pants leaving little to the imagination, obviously no panties...my camel toe. I must be ready to open my legs to the first guy brave enough to try anything. Is that what you're thinking?" she asked.

Half the guy's heads nodded but none of the women. "Or...I might be dressing comfortably. What if it's hot? A man can take off his shirt but if I wear a halter top or a bikini top I'm asking for it?" She looked around. "What if I wear a skirt or dress and want to feel the cool air on my pussy? Go commando. Am I asking for it?" she asked. "I have another idea." She pointed to a man in tight pants leaning against the back wall. "Feel like another example?" she asked. "Thanks, Daryl," she said dismissing the man.

The next man came up and introduced himself, "Zach. What do I do?"

Rachel huddled with the man. He was perfect and nodded when she told him the plan. "Is this OK with you?" she asked. He nodded and then went up to the front and mimed pouring himself coffee.

Rachel came into the coffee room and looked around. Then she pointedly looked at the obvious bulge in the man's pants. She stepped next to him and reached up with her left hand to the imaginary shelf while her right palmed the front of his pants. Then she smiled at him, her eyes flicking to his crotch as she squeezed.

He stepped back while pulling her hand off him and shook his head. "I'm married."

Voices echoed in the room, "Pussy! Wimp. Go for it."

Rachel looked out. "Sexual harassment is sexual harassment. That was an unwelcome grope and whether," she pulled Zach's hand to her crotch, "it's a guy groping a woman or a woman groping a man, it's sexual assault. This is not something you want to come see me about," she looked out at the group.

One voice said, "I'm OK with that. What if it's mutually acceptable? I mean...you know, consensual vs. non-consensual sex?"

Rachel looked at Zach who immediately yanked his hand back. When he went back to the back wall he got a half-dozen high-fives. She waited until all the noise quieted down and nodded. "Let's talk about that. Anyone want to define those terms? Consensual vs. non-consensual?"

Hands went up. Rachel pointed at a woman, "Non-consensual would be rape. I hate that term."

Another woman shook her head, "Groping might not quite be rape but it's still sexual assault...still non-consensual." Others echoed examples.

Rachel nodded, "You are all right. Anything sexual that is unwelcome comes under this term. What about consensual sex...what is that?" she asked.

"Making love; having sex with your partner; a pickup and a quickie in the back seat," were some of the suggestions.

Rachel nodded but then shook her head. "I find the term too restrictive. I need a volunteer. I want to give an example of what I think of when I hear the term consensual sex."

A tall man came up grinning at his friends. "Bill, or Will," he said putting out his hand. "How can I serve you?" he asked.

Rachel smiled. She liked this guy. Strong, confident, and obviously experienced with women. "OK, here's what we're going to do. We're married..." she explained what he should do.

They came out and Bill grabbed a chair and sat as if he were checking his phone. Rachel stepped over and he looked up.

"Fuck, babe. you look so fucking hot. Come over here," he said holding out his hand while rubbing his crotch.

Rachel shook her head, "Sorry. Not in the mood. Can we make love tomorrow night?"

"Damn, babe," he said gripping his cock, "I need you now. I can't wait 'til tomorrow. I'll explode." When Rachel got close he pulled her onto his lap, his hands all over her chest.

He tried to pull off her top but she shook her head, "I told you...damn it. You're going to fuck me no matter what I say, aren't you?" she sighed.

Bill picked her up and carried her over to the table and when she put her hands out to brace herself, he faked pulling down her pants and then his pants and then pressed his crotch against her ass. Then he gripped her hips and mimed fucking her from behind.

Rachel just put her head down as if she was bored. She even looked at her watch once.

Bill's cock was rock hard and he reached around to grab those tits which wasn't part of the script, but Rachel didn't stop him. Then he slid his hands under her shirt and played with her nipples. "I want this to look real," he whispered.

Rachel nodded and sighed. This was too real and she was having a tough time faking disinterest.

Bill looked over at his friends and grinned. His cock was rock-hard and he would have loved to pull both their pants down for real. He pulled down her bra and now had both her incredible breasts in his hands.

She was getting incredibly aroused and had to focus on not panting or groaning. Bill had a very nice cock as far as she could tell and his acting was spot on. Her nipples were aching as he stroked her breasts. Then she turned and looked at the man, "Come on honey. Just cum so I can get back to my work."

Bill nodded and acted like he was concentrating. Then he cried out he was cumming. He pressed his crotch hard into Rachel's ass and pussy, grinding his cock as he grunted rhythmically. He then stepped back acting as if he were zipping up his pants. He patted Rachel on the ass, "Thanks, babe. I needed that."

Rachel stood up trying to control her breathing. She had to adjust her tits to get them back into her bra. She knew she was blushing furiously but never felt so aroused. This was so close to getting fucked by a perfect stranger in front of a crowd of people that she could almost feel his cum leaking out of her pussy. His hard cock had been centered on her slit and she wished she could check but was sure she had a damp patch between her legs. "OK, maybe that was too explicit," she sighed, "but as a woman I've experienced that. I'm sure other women have also. I can't speak for the men but it seems as if I'm going to explode if I don't get some cock there's never a hard one around," she smiled.

Dozens of heads nodded, guys looked embarrassed and few said anything. Then Rachel sighed, "I think that's enough for now."

"Wait," a woman asked, "you said consensual is too restrictive. What are your definitions of other types of sex?"

Rachel looked around. She noticed the hotel staff was raptly watching also. She'd forgotten about them. She looked over at Dwayne and mimed drinking. She turned her attention back to the audience. "I've dominated your skit-show," she grinned at the play on words. "Someone else should take the stage.

"No!" A lot of voices yelled, "You're doing great. Tell us."

"OK. Here's how I'd define various sexual acts. First, there are the non-consensual acts. I hate to call rape sexual as it's rarely that. It's an exertion of power, power over someone else. Then there's the charity fuck, charity blowjob, or handjob. Being nice to your partner. Consensual," she nodded, "Then there's mutual pleasuring, love-making. This could be 69, or alternating oral sex. Anal if you like that. This is coupling at its core. Last, there are the purposeful acts, procreation, fetishes, experimentation, voyeurism, exhibitionism, group sex, gangbangs...you know what I mean."

She stopped and took the drink from Dwayne, thanking him. She felt a rush being next to him remembering how great he felt inside her, how powerful his fucking was. "I guess we could do one more since I have a volunteer already up here," she said. "Suggestions?"

"We want to see love-making, passionate love-making," a woman said. "Real passion, not faked," another cried.

Rachel was shocked. Shocked that someone would suggest she engage in a passionate exhibition, shocked how great that sounded. She blushed and looked around, "Perhaps not the best idea...anything else?" she asked.

"We want to see passion," a woman yelled. Another stood and clapped rhythmically. Soon all were standing and clapping.

Rachel looked at Dwayne, "You up to it?" she asked.

The tall man nodded and took the drink out of her hand and put it down on the table Then he picked the blonde up and plopped her ass on the same table. He pushed between her legs and kissed her. She opened her mouth welcoming his tongue. His hands were stroking her back over her shirt. Hers were stroking his strong back. Then as their kissing became more passionate his hands slid under her shirt feeling the smooth skin of her back.

Rachel wrapped her legs around his ass welcoming the feeling of his huge hard cock against her pussy. She assumed she'd never feel his cock against her but there she was. She raised her arms as he lifted up his tee shirt not caring that 40 people were watching. "Mmmmm, mmmm," she moaned as his huge hands grabbed her breasts. She was grinding her crotch hard onto his cock as they kept kissing.

A few voices yelled out, "Go for it...don't stop. Fuck her, Dwayne!"

There were gasps as Dwayne popped her bra revealing her spectacular tits. They could see the man's hand prints on her creamy skin when she shrugged off her bra. Then she reached between them and undid his belt and pants. She finally had that massive cock in her hand again. She stroked him eagerly then pushed him back and knelt on the floor. She didn't care that the entire room was murmuring and watching as she licked the shaft. She knew everyone was seeing her tits bounce freely as she bobbed her head which aroused her more. She could hear more gasps and comments about how big his cock was. A few women wanted her to stop before she got injured by it but she took him into her mouth regardless.