What Happens in Vegas 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many had stood and moved closer and soon the group was packed in a semi-circle around them.

Dwayne grinned out at his friends, his hands on the blonde head as she bobbed on his cock. He wanted to fuck her so he lifted her up and then pulled her tights off. He plopped her back onto the table where she spread her legs wide with her feet on either side of her ass. Her pussy was red, swollen, and glistening with her juices. She gripped his cock and slid it up and down her wet slit and then cried out happily as he drove his cock inside her.

"Oh Fuck!" she cried. Her hands were on his muscular ass pulling him into her. Her tits flopped with each aggressive thrust. It felt so good she thought she could stay forever skewered on this man's huge shaft. She was unaware that dozens of phones were out, hands were in pants and between legs as the couple energetically fucked in front of them.

Dwayne was gripping those huge tits, using them for leverage as he pounded the cute blonde's pussy. She lifted her legs up so get ankles were on his shoulders exposing her to the group even more. Then he reached between them and drove his huge middle finger into her ass. That immediately triggered her orgasm and she cried out so loudly that people out in the hallway could hear it.

Rachel could see stars as she came on the monster shaft and didn't care that she was grunting loudly as the waves crashed through her. Then Dwayne started moaning and she knew from experience she was going o be flooded with the man's cum. She stroked his nipples as she felt him tense up and his breathing become more like gasps. Then he came with a roar, slamming deep inside her pussy, jet after jet of hot cum splashing against her cervix.

The room was dead silent as eyes stared at the naked sweaty couple. They gasped when Dwayne slowly pulled his long cock out of her swollen hole. It seemed as if it would never end and when it did, a long stream of cum flowed out onto the floor.

Rachel came to her senses suddenly aware of what she did, what they did. She looked around but her clothes were on the floor over by the chair. She stood, cupping her pussy looking for something. A woman came running up with a tissue package. "Thanks," she said. She'd never felt so exposed and wondered how she'd face anyone at work ever again. She wiped her pussy and then grabbed her clothes.

Paul came up and held out his hand, "Everyone. Come up here and delete the videos. I mean everyone. If word of this ever gets out, or I see an image or a video you'll be out on the street."

As Rachel dressed and straightened up, she saw that everyone came up showing the videos and pictures all being deleted. Then Dwayne handed her the drink. He looked sheepish, "I'm so sorry. I...hell, I couldn't stop. I've thought about you ever since and..."

Rachel put a finger to his lips, "That was mutual. I wouldn't have let you stop." She looked at the group, many were talking intimately to members of the opposite sex, "I think most will have their own secrets they'll want to be kept," she smiled.

Paul came over and gave a deep sigh, "OK. That was the best skit I've ever seen." He looked around at members of his team leaving...most paired up. "I expect there will be a lot of no-shows at breakfast tomorrow," he smiled. "Rachel, that was amazing. I promise no one will ever say a word about it."

Rachel was still blushing, "They'll look at me and know. But," she looked over at Dwayne, "I suspect most will be talking about something else."

Dwayne nodded, "I guess there are worse things for people to gossip about," he said softly. "I'm going to get back to the casino. I'm suddenly feeling lucky," he grinned.

"I'm going to get back to my room," Rachel said. "I'm tired and could use the sleep.

Paul walked her back and when they came to her door she looked at the man. Thanks for walking me back. I think I'm good now." She knew he was married...happily married from her conversations with him, but she also knew he was tempted. She kissed him on the cheek and then opened her door. "Goodnight. See you at breakfast."

"Oh, before I forget. I watched the team with Bruce and Yong. They've totally accepted them now. No idea what you did but I'm so damn thrilled. I love both those guys and hated how they were treated like outsiders."

"Maybe it was the scavenger hunt. They sure were great at it," she said. "Other than that..." she shrugged. "I'm glad though, whatever it was. They're both great guys."

The next morning Rachel looked around and Paul had been right. Just half the group had come down for breakfast. She hoped she hadn't triggered things that broke up marriages or caused any other issues. She saw a group of six, three men, and three women wave her over. Unlike other meals where she was with just Kim, it seemed as though the group wanted to embrace her...literally, she guessed.

"Morning. I almost packed my bags to catch an early flight," she said as she sat down. "Wasn't sure I could show my face."

A cute redhead chuckled, "Not sure how I'd react but wow! That was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life," she said, "I'm Ruth. This is Sue, Patricia, Ron, Seth, and you remember Bill," she said.

"I remember Bill," Rachel sighed, "I thought what we did was going to be the climax...so to speak," she blushed, "um, of the night."

Bill laughed and looked at Patricia, "It sure got my juices flowing. I hope this won't hurt your marriage," he said, "though as they say, 'what happens in Vegas...' and all that."

Rachel shook her head. "Steven...my husband thought it was funny and wished he could have seen it. Apparently, I married a perv."

"You told your husband?" Ruth asked looking shocked.

"I did. I hate secrets and I guess he wants a video. Sadly everyone deleted the ones they took," she sighed.

The group looked around, "I hope you don't say anything to anyone but we're all married, I mean not to each other but we have things that need to stay in Vegas also," Ruth smiled. She looked at Ron and whispered, "Totally worth it!"

The rest of breakfast was made up of talking about other topics interspersed with stragglers coming over and saying good morning, or hello to Rachel and the others. Rachel found herself getting multiple hugs and no one seemed to judge her. In fact, just about all the women made some comments about how lucky she was to have...engaged with Dwayne.

The last day was uneventful as they toured the sights of the Strip. Then after dinner, a group of men and women invited Rachel to join them. "We reserved a huge hot tub in the Spa," Ruth said, "It's clothing optional," she blushed, "and should be a lot of fun."

It was fun and relaxed. After they all saw her getting plowed by Dwayne's huge cock, being naked in the hot steaming water felt natural. They had beer, wine, and other drinks in a bar next to the large pool. Most were in the hot tub but others were enjoying the padded lounge chairs. By 11 PM all the chairs were occupied with couples engaged in various amorous activities. Rachel's head was spinning from all the alcohol and found herself between two men on the opposite side of the tub watching the coupling. She had a cock in each hand, fingers in her pussy, and on her tits feeling the effects of her third wine.

Ruth was getting her pussy pounded by Bruce who obviously came out of his shy shell, Yong was with a pair of women, his face covered by the blonde's pussy, his cock buried in an older brunette's pussy.

Rachel felt happy they both were being embraced by the sales team, but her attention shifted as she let herself be pulled onto Ed's cock. "Ahhhh," she hissed as the man's long, slender cock slid inside her. She met his mouth and kissed him hard. She knew what he wanted..he wanted to fuck passionately as she and Dwayne had. His hands were mauling her tits as he pumped rapidly into her pussy. She had the idle thought that with all the cock she'd had, all the aggressive fucking, she should be sore but there wasn't even a twinge of pain and a lot of pleasure. Then she realized she had a cock in either hand as Ed thrust into her.

Ed had been married for 32 years, never cheated on his wife, attended church without fail every week, and never had anything interesting to confess but he'd have Father Riley's attention on Sunday. His balls ached as he fucked the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and felt the largest tits ever. He hated that he was comparing Rachel's huge soft masses with his wife's tiny, firm mounds but he couldn't help it.

Rachel could feel and hear the man's groaning increase and then he pressed his cock deep inside her and exploded. She ground against him as he grunted with each spasm. Then she was pulled off the man, out of the tub, and laid on her back. A man whose name she never caught lay on top of her slipping his cock into her. He didn't last long and then she was picked up and led over to one of the lounge chairs where she straddled another man. Then a couple of minutes later felt cool gel being shoved into her ass.

The next four hours were a blur as it seemed as though every man on the sales team wanted a shot at her mouth, pussy, or her ass, even the women wanted her tongue inside them. At 3 AM she felt the last man pull out of her pussy releasing a stream of cum. She lay back, her whole body thrumming pleasantly. Then she felt hands lifting her up. Kim and Ruth were sitting next to her.

"The guys were almost fighting over who would fuck you next," Kim sighed. "You must have told them no more a dozen times but then you said OK...just one more."

They gently led her to the showers and washed the streams of cum out of her hair and off her back, face, and chest. Then they helped her douche her well-used pussy and ass. Rachel kissed each woman thanking them. She was able to dress herself and the three women headed up to their rooms.

Rachel slept almost until checkout time and was barely able to make it to the main entrance as the group was boarding the shuttles. She felt mortified and had trouble meeting anyone's eye but what she didn't realize was half the women felt the same way. Paul might have been the only married person not to have strayed from their marital vows.

At least the flight was less exciting than the flight out and she slept the entire trip. She was awakened by the flight attendant. After the group deplaned they met in the baggage claim area.

Paul clapped his hands gently, "Wow! That might have been the most successful team-building event I've experienced. In 6 months I've reserved a wing at a resort in Cabo so I assume you all have your passports current." He looked at the blonde, "Rachel, we missed you at breakfast but everyone voted to include you in our group so I hope you'll join us. You've been terrific," he said.

Rachel looked around and saw smiling faces and nods from all. She blushed and nodded, "I'd love to. You're all great people. Thanks," she stammered.

When she got home, Steven wanted her in bed immediately. When they were done he smiled at her, "Robert texted me about last night. 13 men? Wow! I'm so proud of you to let go like that. I've always thought you were a bit of a prude but I'm hoping you want to entertain some of my friends," he said as he stroked her nipple.

"God! I'm so embarrassed," she sighed, "Never, ever thought I'd let another man touch me let alone get gangbanged," she said. "13? It felt like 30," she said softly.

Steven shrugged, "We can aim for that if you like," he chuckled.

Rachel was invited over to Kim's house for Chan-Woo's birthday where they performed for the man. Even after he jerked off twice watching he had the energy to fuck Rachel. By 2 AM he'd cum in her mouth, pussy, and ass though Rachel could barely feel him. She assumed Kim would be letting herself go more often on these trips...she'd have to, otherwise she'd go insane. She made a mental note to get Dwayne together with Kim in Cabo.

Over the next few months, Rachel was invited to lunches and dinners with the sales team but kept her drinking to one glass and never let herself go as she had in Vegas. Cabo's another story...perhaps for another time.