What Happens Now Pt. 03

Story Info
He offers her an experience, and Kira finds herself hooked.
2.8k words
4.47
18.2k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a work of fiction, crafted by two consenting adults in the Literotica Chatrooms. The author does not condone rape, coercion, or abuse. Please remember that, outside of fantasy, consent is not only sexy, but mandatory.

*****

"Do you know how much money you made me during that experience?"

"How much?"

"Around $450,000."

I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. That sum of money is incomprehensible-more than the target goal for the fundraiser I'd been attending only an hour or so ago. My mind races; surely someone had noticed I was gone by now. Surely the party wasn't carrying on as I stood naked and collared in this hotel room before a stranger...

But who were those people? Who were the dozens of people-men and women, by the sound of it-who had watched as I'd been stripped and defiled? Who bet on my humiliation? Who left me bound and gagged, blindfolded and impaled, alone with my captor? I feel the panic rise again and I sway dizzily, steadying myself on the desk.

"Just thought you should know," the stranger says as he kneels to unstrap my ankles from the desk.

I reach up to the wet, mascara-streaked blindfold, then pause. "Can I look at you?"

"I guess that depends on the purpose."

I drop my hands. "Do you do this... often?"

"Ah, is that what you're worried about? That you're just one of many?"

"You're just... everything was so organized. You're... good at this." I'm blushing crimson again, laughing nervously.

I flinch as I feel him caress my shoulder. "Let's just say I've had my eye on you for a while."

A shiver runs down my spine. "Why me?"

"Why not you? Do you not realize how special you are?"

I blush again. "Who are you?"

"In the grand scheme of things, I'm nobody. But as I relate to you, call me an admirer."

Another nervous smile flickers on my face. "What... is this? Who were those people?"

His hand touches my face, firmly but gently rubbing the smudged makeup from my chin. "That, Kira, was an experiment. And those people are insignificant."

I frown, not understanding. With each second that passes, I'm torn between the impulse to escape and the overwhelming need to make sense of what I've just experienced. "An experiment?"

"Sometimes life can become a bit boring. I create my own adventures and excitement. I had an idea, formulated a plan, found the players, and made an experiment."

"What did your experiment prove?"

"Well, I think that's more of a question for you, Kira. What did it show you about yourself?"

"I... I can't believe I let that happen to me." The stranger doesn't respond, and I feel the need to fill the silence that hangs in the air. I shift uncomfortably. "I can't believe that I... that you made me cum."

"Ah, so you're back to thinking you had a choice in the matter." His voice is hard to read; stern, but teasing. I bite my lip again, unsure of how to walk the line.

"I mean.. I can't believe that I... what you did to me."

Without warning, his hands are on me. He whips me around so that he's standing behind me. Holding my wrists firmly behind my back with one hand, he pulls them upward to apply pressure on my shoulders and force me to bend over. His other hand lands on my bare ass with a sharp crack.

I gasp as he overpowers me, crying out as he slaps me. Panic overcomes me again and I struggle, trying to stand up and pull away, my frenzied movements straining my shoulders.

"NO, Kira. Stop struggling."

The tone of his voice makes me freeze and I hang limply, my breath ragged, trembling.

He spanks me again in the same spot as the first, then another, until I can feel my ass growing hot and red. "Let me be clear: you did NOT have a choice."

I can't keep myself from squirming and crying out with each stinging blow, but I nod frantically, eager to agree with him and end the punishment. "I understand. I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Tears drip from my blinded eyes.

"You expect me to believe that you understand you're in a precarious situation?" He slaps me again in the same spot and I wince, instinctively twisting away but held in place by his ruthless grip.

"I know, I am. I'm sorry-" I yelp as he slaps me again, my knees giving out from desperation.

"You need to be more careful about what you say, girl." He pushes my wrists, forcing me to bend over further. I'm panting now, as the intense pressure on my shoulders and the raw skin on my ass throb.

"Yes-ah!-I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" My whole body is shaking like a captured animal.

"Yes, I know you're smart enough not to make the same mistake again," he says, his voice casual again. He releases the pressure and helps me stand straight again, turning me to face him once again. I stand cautiously, my arms wrapped around myself as I cower, waiting for his next movement.

"Are you afraid of me, Kira?"

A harsh laugh escapes my throat and I flush in fear. I nod.

"That's a bit disappointing to hear. I thought you enjoyed the pleasure I've given you."

"I did, I-" I don't know how to answer. I don't want to excuse what he's done to me, but it feels dangerous to disagree. "It's both," I finally answer.

"Put your arms down at your sides and don't move them."

I do as I'm told, my body tense in anticipation. For a few maddeningly long moments, the room is still and silent. I feel goosebumps prickle on my skin.

I hear the slap before I feel it: a rush of air, then a crack as his hands connect with my breasts, one after the other. I flinch, but, having learned from the spanking, will myself to remain standing.

"You're a mess, Kira, and you've ruined my pocket square."

My lip trembles. I try not to imagine how I must look, covered in ruined makeup, sweat, drool, tears, cum, and my own juices. "I'm sorry, Sir."

"Sorry?" He gives each breast another slap just like the first. I can't help but gasp as my already swollen nipples surge with sharp pain. I channel all my energy into holding my arms resolutely at my sides as instructed.

"I apologize." My voice is tight. "It won't happen again."

"And there again, thinking that you have a choice." His voice is cruel now, but I can tell he's enjoying this. "If I want to cry, I'll make you cry. No amount of willpower will stop the inevitable. Do you understand?" He slaps each of my breasts again, harder this time.

I nod, tears already leaking again. "I understand. I do. I'm sorry."

"Good. I'm glad we were able to straighten that out." The stranger takes hold of my upper arm and leads me through the hotel suite. I walk cautiously, stumbling; the suite seems to be quite large. Eventually I feel the carpeted floor change to cool tile and his hand on my chest signals for me to stop.

"Listen carefully. I want you to take your panties out of your pussy and take a bath. Clean yourself up. All hair below your neck will be shaved. Understand?"

I nod, blushing again. "Yes, Sir. I understand."

"You will find everything you need in the bathroom. What you're to wear after will be laid out on the bed for you once you're done. When I close the bathroom door, you may remove the blindfold."

I nod again.

He removes the collar around my neck, then strokes my cheek. "Do not disappoint me, Kira." I hear the door click shut and feel his footsteps retreat.

I take a moment to breathe deeply, calming myself. Once I've collected myself, I remove the blindfold, noticing as I reach up how sore my arms are. Blinking in the light, I make out a dirty, ravaged, broken thing in the mirror. When I recognize it as myself, I start to sob. My hair is a mess, my breasts and buttocks stinging red from his hands. Fluids spatter my skin and my face is unrecognizable through a haze of ruined makeup and the crazed look in my eyes. I'm overcome by the urge to collapse on the floor, but I cover my mouth with one hand to stifle my sobs and manage to fill the tub.

As I wait for it to fill, I take a brush from the bathroom counter and turn away from the mirror, beginning to brush my hair. The process calms me, and by the time the tub is full I've managed to catch my breath. I ease myself into the tub, grateful for the hot water on my sore muscles.

I bathe myself tenderly, gently soaping my sex, my breasts, and my buttocks, still sensitive from his abuse. I scrub my body, draining and refilling the tub when the water becomes cloudy. I massage my legs and shave them carefully, then shave between my legs and under my arms, taking care not to leave any stubble. I linger for a moment, a warm washcloth over my face, luxuriating in the warm water. Eventually, my fear of taking too long impedes any relaxation and I drain the tub.

I dally in the bathroom, taking in the products laid out on the counter. I apply lotion to my legs and towel dry my hair, then apply the pink lip gloss set out for me. Wrapped in a towel, I brave another glance in the mirror. My reflection is nothing like the self-possessed young woman who had gotten dressed up earlier that evening, but I recognize myself in her again.

It takes every ounce of willpower to imagine leaving the relative sanctuary of the bathroom, but I'm more afraid of what will happen if I don't. I take a deep breath to steady myself, walk to the door, and knock.

I hear the stranger shout, seemingly from a distance. "Your attire is on the bed."

Opening the door cautiously, I survey the luxurious bedroom and the view of the city far below. As promised, an outfit is laid out for me on the immaculate bed: a white, sheer, lacy teddy, black stiletto heels, and a black blindfold, featuring cat ears and a small black bow. My heart starts to race again at the sight of the ensemble, but I force myself to move forward. I slip the chemise over my head, relishing the whisper of gentle fabric on my skin, and sit on the bed to strap on the heels. I walk to the bedroom door and take another deep breath, then, hands shaking, pull the blindfold over my eyes.

"I'm dressed," I call to the stranger, already flushing.

"Come out and show me."

I open the door and stand, steadying myself on the doorframe. I notice the scent of sex still heavy in the air.

"There's no need to be shy now, Kira. Come here."

I follow your voice, making my way towards the stranger in slow, cautious steps, uncertain in the blindfold and the unfamiliar heels.

There is laughter in his voice as he asks me if I like the items he selected for me. "I like this," I answer, pinching the hem of the lacy slip. "Thank you," I add for good measure.

"I'm glad you like it," he says, sounding genuinely pleased. "You look incredible."

I smile, the tone of his voice and the compliment reassuring despite the absurdity of the situation. "Thank you, Sir."

"Tell me, how sore are you?"

My smile flickers and fades as I'm reminded where I am. "My jaw and my shoulders are sore, and my-I'm very sore... between my legs. From the dildo." I'm nearly crimson. "The bath helped with... with where you hit me."

"Say the word," he prompts me. "Where are you sore?"

"My... my pussy is sore," I whisper, blushing.

"And you're concerned by that?"

I nod, biting my lower lip. "I'm not used to sex like that. Rough sex."

"I know, and that's part of why I chose you," he says, sounding satisfied. "Now, get on your hands and knees and crawl closer to me."

I hesitate for half a second, just long enough for his words to hang in the air. I crouch cautiously, lowering myself first to my knees, then bending until I'm on all fours. The nightie rides up and I can feel that my ass is exposed. I blush and begin to crawl.

"The cat mask was a nice touch, don't you think?" I can hear the smile in his voice as I approach him, then stop at his feet. "Did you enjoy me playing with your anus?"

My face flashes hot. "I'm not used to that, Sir," I answer nervously. "It was... It added to the sensation, but it hurt too."

"Yes, I knew that would be new for you." He falls silent for a moment. "Do you know what an anal hook is?" I nod, embarrassed to admit I've seen them before online.

"That's a pleasant surprise," he says. I hear him shift in the chair, then startle as I feel a hard ball, slick with lube, press against my anus. The stranger moves it in slow circles, pressing against my hole with every few rotations. I twitch, knowing better than to pull away.

"You need to try to relax, Kira." I focus on my breathing, trying not to panic. After a few moments, I feel him align the ball and pull, my hole widening to accommodate it. The pressure is unfamiliar, but the sensation is bearable, even curious. He relaxes the pressure and begins to circle my rosebud again.

"Are you ready?"

I nod, too nervous to speak. As soon as I respond, he pulls the hook firmly, pulling the ball deep inside of me. A sound between a grunt and a gasp escapes my lips as it enters me, my muscles flexing around the metal, a shudder of new energy surging along my spine as my body adjusts to the invasion.

"Well now, there's a sound I haven't heard from you before..." He begins to move the hook back and forth, teasing like he's going to pull it out, but never allowing it. I whine a bit, involuntarily, as it stretches and fills my ass, the sensation overwhelming.

"Mmm, another new sound..." He pulls the ball halfway out, making me gasp as the hole opens wide, then plunges it back in, almost as if he's fucking me. I'm panting now, trying not to react as he teases me.

"Seems like we've found a new sensation that you like..." He begins to pull the ball out again, but holds it at its widest point, stretching my hole until I squirm. A strangled moan escapes my lips and I can't help but arch my back, pushing my ass higher in the air and taking the ball deeper inside of me. I notice that I'm wet once again.

He releases the hook, still nestled into my ass, and sounds pleased as he asks if I'm doing alright. I mumble assent as my mind reels, my asshole still flexing around the hook.

"Now, be a good girl and open your mouth wide for me."

I do as I'm told. I taste silicone as something is inserted into my mouth, the rubbery bar fitting between my teeth and pushing back my lips like a bit. He secures the straps tight behind my head, leaving no slack. My breath is short and shallow as my lips and tongue work the gag, getting used to the new sensation.

Moments later, I shiver as a loose end of rope trails across the small of my back. The hook shifts in my ass as the stranger attaches the rope, then again as the rope is stretched across my back and threaded through an eyelet on the strap of the gag. He pulls the rope, stretching it until it's taut, then adjusts my head until my neck is stretched up and back. He tightens the rope again and ties it off.

"There, comfortable?"

I mumble something unintelligible into the gag. My instinct is to shake my head, but in doing so, the movement teases the hook in my ass, pulling it deeper inside me. I'm breathing quickly again, leaking unmistakably down my thigh.

The leather collar is placed on my neck once again, and tightened enough that I feel my heartbeat. A moment later, I hear the distinct sound of a leash being connected, and I feel the metallic weight on the collar.

"Come along now, Kira, and try not to drool on everything."