What Happens Now Pt. 02

Story Info
Kira becomes an unwilling participant in a sex spectacle.
2.3k words
4.08
25.8k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a work of fiction, crafted by two consenting adults in the Literotica Chatrooms. The author does not condone rape, coercion, or abuse. Please remember that, outside of fantasy, consent is not only sexy, but mandatory.

*

"Are you comfortable?" he asks.

I shake my head vehemently, again trying to negotiate unintelligibly through the gag. How could I be? My eyes were blindfolded, my mouth gagged and drooling, stuffed with my own panties and reinforced with a ball gag. He had bound my wrists behind my back and secured my wrists and ankles to a chair, where I sat impaled on a sizable dildo.

"Well, we've only just started, haven't we?" I feel a collar tighten snugly around my neck, then a rope threaded through it is tightened against the back of the chair. My chest heaving now, I struggle again, but I can no longer lean forward without the collar restricting my breath.

Fear courses through my body as I feel his hand gliding across my breasts and my nipples, down my stomach, over my mound, tracing my thighs... and finally stopping at my clit. He presses against me with a single finger, moving it side to side. "How many times should I make you cum, Kira?" he whispers in my ear.

I shake my head violently, panting around the gag. My body responds to the fear, leaking around the dildo.

"You won't be able to stop it," the stranger taunts me. "Any of it, for that matter." His voice is low and calm as his finger continues to tease my swelling nub. "Remember how I told you the crying would come later?"

Something inside me breaks and I sob, my body convulsing and thrashing in the restraints like a trapped animal. The straps dig into my skin and the collar presses into my throat until I'm gasping for air. I fall still again, letting out a muffled wail of frustration.

The stranger responds with a devious laugh. "Such a predicament, Kira. Your body will instinctively want to move forward as your orgasm nears, but you'll be faced with the reality of choking yourself." He continues fingering me as he mocks me cruelly, his finger sliding smoothly around the edges of my pearl, barely touching it. I try again to beg through the gag, humiliated as my words are jumbled and drool escapes my lips, landing on my exposed breasts.

"I promised you an experience."

He starts to rub my clit quickly, increasing the pressure as he swirls his fingers in circles. Then the tone of his voice changes as he addresses the room, "Please place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. How long until she cums?"

I turn my head wildly, trying to discern if there really is an audience to my humiliation, whimpering to appeal for help.

"Focus, Kira..."

Suddenly, I feel a firm spank on my clit, and he continues to rub it mercilessly as I yelp in surprise and pain. "Do you need me to give your nipple some attention too?" he growls.

I shake my head desperately, widening my legs to show him that I don't want to invite punishment. As I open my legs, the dildo slides even deeper into me, and a puddle starts to gather on the seat of the chair.

His fingers slow, lightly teasing my clit, then stop and withdraw completely. He addresses the room again: "Ladies and gentlemen, your accounts are being settled for the first round of bets. Please place your new bets now." I hear a buzzing sound and begin to tremble.

The stranger's voice is thrilled as he announces that the second round of betting is closed, but his tone changes as he growls in my ear, "Don't you dare cum until I tell you to."

I nod, whimpering, then squirm as he presses the wand against my clit, its powerful vibrations coursing through my body. My hips rock instinctively in reaction to the wand, the motion forcing me to hump the dildo. I moan as the stimulation builds, the puddle between my legs growing as he manipulates me.

"I'm not joking," he says, his voice low. "Do NOT cum until you're told."

I nod again, my bodying twitching as the stimulation builds. I feel the intensity increase, the buzzing becoming more high-pitched as he presses the tip of the wand directly against my clit, not moving it at all.

My back arches as I writhe against the restraints again. As he predicted, my body instinctively wants to pull me forward, my back arching, causing the collar to choke me. I feel an orgasm building even as I cry in frustration and rage, and scream through the gags.

"Do not let that orgasm out, Kira," he warns, yet continues to hold the wand relentlessly against my pearl, unmoving. I pant desperately, red and sweating, trying to make sense of what he wants, overwhelmed by the sensations ravaging my body.

"When I say so, are you going to squirt?" he asks. "They want to see you squirt." I nod wildly. I'll agree to anything at this point.

He starts to move the wand from side to side again. "Not yet, Kira, not yet... Choke yourself more. They want to see tears."

I wail in frustration and start to cry immediately--it's hard to tell whether I've done it on command or if I'm just that desperate. He holds the wand between my open legs for ten more seconds, watching as I struggle to contain myself--then suddenly, he pulls away and I hear the wand switch off.

I pant, gasping, my body suddenly trembling at the lack of sensation.

"Ladies and gentlemen, that ends tonight's event. I thank you all for coming and you will be informed when the next event has been scheduled. Thank you, and please see yourself out."

I'm limp in my bondage, tears falling freely down my cheeks. For the first time, I can hear the other people in the room, dozens by the sound of it. They pass by me as my breathing slows, remarking on the performance and my body, none of them expressing concern. Minutes pass until there's nothing but silence.

I'm exhausted, defeated, but still alert, vigilant for any clues as to what might come next. I hear footsteps approach again, then the stranger's hand on my shoulder. "You made me a lot of money this evening... a lot of money."

I flinch as he touches me, my heart racing again.

"I can feel the electricity in your body," he says, tracing his fingers along my upper back. "Why aren't you fucking the dildo?"

I whimper and shake my head, then whine as he pinches my sensitive nub. "You NEED to cum," he urges me. I can hear in his voice how much he's enjoying playing with me. Slowly, hesitantly, I start to rock my hips again, fucking myself on the dildo.

"Just. Like. A. Slut." My whole upper body flushes red at this declaration. My head would hang if it weren't for the collar. I start to grind more desperately, trying to get it over with.

I feel him move in front of me, placing his large hands on my thighs, gripping them to stop my movements. "Do you want me to fuck you?" A chill races up my spine. I don't know how to answer. Tentatively, I nod.

"Well now, that's not very convincing."

I whimper again, nodding more vigorously now, and start to ride the dildo again to show how eager I am.

"I don't know; the first answer is the most honest one." I feel the wand switch on again, on high, and moments later feel it pressed against my clit.

I thrash as he pushes the wand against my swollen, sensitive pearl, the stimulation unbearably intense. My mind numb, I beg through the gag, pleading for him to stop, for him to fuck me, to have a moment to think straight. He holds the wand immobile, watching as I squirm. "Choke yourself," he commands, his voice infuriatingly casual.

I wail in frustration, but I'm too broken to resist. I arch my back, grinding against the wand, as the collar forces me to cough and splutter.

"Good girl," he says. I can hear the smile in his voice. "You want to be a good girl for me, don't you?"

I nod, my dignity flowing out of me like the juices coating my thighs.

"See, I knew we'd get along just fine from the moment I saw you," he says, removing the wand and turning it off. I gasp at the sudden removal of stimulation, my head reeling. I flinch as I feel his hands on my calves, panting as he undoes the straps around my ankles. I remain still as he releases the rope securing my wrists to the chair, and then the rope connecting the collar to the chair. Speaking from above me, his hands on my shoulders and his voice stern, he warns, "Now listen carefully: I will be extremely disappointed if you cum when I pull you off this chair."

His large hands reach under my arms, and pull me quickly onto my feet. My knees buckle as the blood rushes to my head, and my juices flow freely down my legs.

"That's the scent of a slut, doll. Now straighten up." I do as I'm told, balancing in part due to the stranger's grip on my arm as he leads me across the room to a desk. He pushes my back, guiding me down, then spreads my legs and straps my ankles to the legs of the desk. I hear the buckle on his belt, then his zipper, then feel his hard cock probing my slit. I tremble as he teases me, anticipating his next move.

With a single thrust, he buries his cock inside me as far as it will go. I cry out through the gags, the force of his thrust jolting my body, all of my muscles tensing. His cock feels thicker than the dildo, stretching and filling me. He starts to fuck me, hard, his fingers digging into my hips where he holds me. I gasp around the gag and hear him grunting.

My whole body is consumed by his assault, my breasts bouncing, sharp cries of pain or pleasure escaping my lips. My arms twist uselessly in their restraints, my fingers curling into fists, if only to release some of the energy building inside of me.

A shock travels through me as I feel his thumb trail across my hips to press into my asshole. "You're tighter than I expected," he says, his voice ragged. I tense as his thumb probes my rosebud, whimpering in response.

He slows his thrusts and swipes his thumb underneath me to coat it in my slick juices, then pushes the tip into my anus. "Seems like you can't get enough."

My desperate, broken body betrays me. I moan, unable to stop gyrating, rocking my hips to fuck myself on his cock, his thumb probing me deeper and deeper.

"You're going to come for me, Kira," he says, increasing his speed again and beginning to fuck my asshole with his thumb. I whimper, my body already beginning to spasm as the pressure builds, my hands clenching as electricity courses through my body.

"Let me feel it."

My toes curl; I'm on the edge. I'm a messy, needy thing about to collapse in humiliation and fear and thrill and want. Finally, gloriously, I explode. My back arches as the orgasm rocks my body, unable to stop myself from crying out.

For a moment, he fucks me faster. My muscles spasm around his cock, and I feel him tense, then pump into me, filling me with his cum. His thrusts slow and finally stop, and he stands panting, as I collapse on the desk like a broken doll.

Our breathing slows, my body relaxing as I recover. His hand kneads my ass gently. He leans forward, pushing deeper inside of me, undoes the ball gag and pulls my panties out of my mouth. I gulp for air gratefully, working my jaw and licking my lips to regain feeling, but I remain prostrate and silent.

"Are you not entertained?"

"Yes, Sir," I whisper, my head still down on the desk.

"And didn't I keep my promises that I made?"

I nod again, carefully still. "Yes, Sir."

He pulls out and I hear him get dressed once again. He takes my wrists in his hands and unties his necktie to release me. I rub my wrists gratefully and roll my shoulders, still hesitant to make a move without express permission.

"Push your panties into your pussy so you don't leak sex everywhere."

I blush again, but feel around blindly on the desk until I locate the saliva-soaked panties and push them inside of me obediently.

"Now, do you need to text that boyfriend that you mentioned earlier?"

I shake my head, embarrassed. "I don't... It's fine." I mumble. "Thank you."

"And why don't you need to text him?" His voice is like steel, forcing me to admit my lie.

"I don't have a boyfriend," I confess, blushing deeper red this time.

"Yes, you don't have a boyfriend... just like I said," he taunts.

"I'm sorry," I plead. "I was scared."

"Yes, which makes it all the more interested that you're not angry or trying to leave. Why do you think that is?"

"I don't--am I free to leave?" I squirm like a nervous child.

"Is that what you want? To leave?"

"I, well--of course," I splutter, tears welling up in my eyes again, but rooted to the spot.

"Tell me," he probes calmly. "Have you ever had a more intense orgasm than that?"

I flush again, nearly purple now, but I can't deny it. I shake my head and bite my lip.

"Want to know what I think? I think the reason you're not leaving is because you enjoyed being treated like that."

My voice is barely audible. "How did you know? Why did you pick me?"

I feel his fingers trace my spine, then a slight tug as he takes hold of the rope attached to the collar. "There are just many things that I know."

I look blindly in the direction of his authoritative voice. "What happens now?"