What Happens on Holiday Pt. 04

Story Info
Toni makes a confession.
2.9k words
4.67
5.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said earlier, Toni and I had never had secrets. We were always open with each other but what she told me on the Saturday of the August Bank holiday weekend was something I never would have thought possible.

We had shared a bottle of wine thanks to her mom and as usual we were cuddled up in bed together, touching and teasing. I had just finished telling her about Garry (Mr. Blake) fingering my arse as he fucked me doggy and how I thought he was going to suggest anal at some point, and I didn't know what to do as his cock seemed way too big...although the idea did excite me.

She started by saying.

"Well, if you think that is dirty then there is something I have to tell you. Please don't go mad, just listen. OK?"

I nodded in agreement, perplexed by what it could be that she had to say. Slowly, haltingly and then with excitement this is what she told me...and yes, I was shocked!

"Do you remember when your mum caught us in bed together? Well, I left without speaking to her that night, I was just too embarrassed to even look at her. The next time I did see her was when I came to meet you before school about a week later. You were upstairs still getting ready and she had not long got up, she was still in her bathrobe. She was holding a cup of tea and we were standing in the kitchen and she gave me a funny look, sort of embarrassed. Then she put down her tea and came and put her arms around me. I really didn't know what was going on, but then she said that she owed me an apology, she was really sorry for barging in like that, it was none of her business what you and I do, and she was really sorry, I was still welcome in her house at any time, that she hoped that she hadn't spoiled anything between us. Then she sort of pushed me away, putting her hands on my shoulders. She was looking right into my eyes and then she kissed me on the cheek before smiling and saying that she had told you that we looked really sexy together. She was still looking at me, but I knew, I just knew, that in her mind she was thinking about what she had seen, what we looked like, what I looked like. She came in just as you made me cum and I went bright red thinking about it, thinking about what she had seen. She was still holding my shoulders and she leant forward and kissed my forehead, like she had done loads of time then she said, 'don't be embarrassed, it was beautiful' then she kissed me on the lips."

She paused then, looking at me. I was curious to see where this was going. I sort of expected my mum to have apologised, she was like that so there were no surprises so far. I just sort of nodded to her, to say to continue, which is when it did get interesting.

"There are lots of kisses Emma, some are just a peck like you are saying goodbye, ones just say thank you...you know what I mean. Well this kiss was short but longer than it needed to be, it was only a fraction of a second longer but seemed to last forever. I can't really describe it, but that kiss seemed to say so much...and the way she was looking at me changed...you know the way boys look at you...that hunger when they want to touch you or kiss you...she was looking at me like that."

She bit her lip and bent her head, looking away from me. I was hardly breathing now as I waited for her to continue.

"Oh Emma, my mind was all over the place, it was Carol, your mum...my tummy was fluttering, I could hardly breath, I was bright red and going hot...but deep down I knew that at that moment all I wanted was for her to do whatever she wanted to me."

Now I really was shocked! I just mumbled 'go on' and she did.

"This was on the Friday after you and Mr Blake did it for the first time. I didn't know about it until the following day until you told me and we were in bed talking about older men, Mrs Smith, the guys in Egypt...and you told me that your mum had said she wished she had been with another woman at some point, and then the way she looked at me suddenly made sense...and it was just so exciting to think about an older woman...well, the men had been great so why not? I was so turned on thinking about it that night I must have cum 20 times! When I said to you 'tell me again about his dad', it was your mum and the way she looked at me I was thinking of."

Wow. While I'd been having sex with Toni, fingering and licking her to one orgasm after another she had been fantasising about my mum! I never would have guessed that in a million years! She was probably thinking the same when she was doing things to me!

"So, it that it? I said, "You have been having fantasies about my mum?"

She shook her head. "No Emma, there is more, lots more."

Once she said that then there could only be one outcome. I knew how horny Toni could be and how determined she was when she wanted something.

"You had better tell me the rest then." I said lying back and closing my eyes.

"If you remember, you had a field trip on the Tuesday, and I didn't go. Those of us not going were given study leave so I left school at 12:00. I knew your mum didn't work on Tuesdays, so I went 'round to your house. I was hoping in a way that she wouldn't be in, but she was. She looked shocked to see me; a bit embarrassed and a bit scared. I'd made up some excuse, I said that I thought I'd left a schoolbook in your room. I just wanted to see what she would do, to see if I'd been wrong about the way she had looked at me... but if I'd been right, then what? I really didn't know if I was trying to seduce her or she was trying to seduce me. It was crazy. Anyway, she made me a cup of tea and we talked for a while about nothing. I really can't remember what we said, my mind was too busy trying to work out what she was thinking and feeling from her body language, from her eyes, all that kind of thing. Eventually the tea was finished so she asked me if I wanted to look for the book. I'd almost forgotten that, so I nodded, and we went upstairs. She watched me as I looked around your room, quite obviously there was no book and I didn't look convincing looking for it."

She paused and there were a few deep breaths before she carried on.

"We walked out of your room and she opened the door to her bedroom. She held it open and said 'Perhaps you will find what you are really looking for in here.' I walked in and she followed me. By now my heart was pounding, I was nervous, excited, scared...if she did what I wanted her to do then...I didn't know what to think. She looked at me like she knew what I was thinking and didn't say a word. She just kissed me. Softly at first but as I responded, harder, and her arms were wrapped around me and mine were around her and suddenly we tumbled onto the bed and I was on my back and she was running her hands all over me, feeling my boobs, stroking my face and kissing me so passionately...it was wonderful. We started to pull each other's clothes off, by now it was just excitement, no fear. Once we were naked, just lying on top of the bed with the sunshine coming through the window it became gentler. Girls are always gentler than boys, we seem to know how to take our time and we were just kissing and touching, and it was lovely. Then she said 'Toni, I have a confession to make. I'm a virgin. Well, to this anyway. I'm afraid you are going to have to help me. Can you do that?' Well, we both started giggling and yes, I showed her, and she was a fast learner...I don't suppose you want any more details than that do you?"

I really didn't know what to say. My best friend, my oldest friend, had just told me that she had had sex with my mother...and my mother had instigated it...so my mother had thought about, planned and then gone ahead with having sex with the daughter of her best friend, a girl that she had grown up looking after like a second daughter! It was barely believable, but it had happened.

"Was that the only time?" I asked.

"No, we have done it a few times since. She met me here lunchtime yesterday for instance. You were meeting Olly. We only had half an hour which made it quite exciting really."

"I know what you are thinking." She said. "You think that because we have almost grown up together we shouldn't have done it. Well, you could say the same about us, but we have and we like doing it. It's fun and it feels safe, it's just sex Emma, just sex. God knows that week away should have opened your eyes to our mothers, they spent most of the holiday being fucked by those guys, most of the time in the same room. Look what we did, we didn't really think about it, it was just sex. Think of it like that and it's not so bad. Ahmed had all four of us, he didn't mind and neither did we."

She cuddled up close to me, her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Come on Emma, don't be mad at me or her. If Olly found out you had let his dad fuck you then you would tell him to mind his own business wouldn't you? No one is suggesting that we all go to bed together either, that would be too weird, just don't tell me I have to stop or that you are going to talk to your mum about it. I told you because we have no secrets, that's all."

I just lay there for a while as she cuddled up to me, not saying anything. I just let the whole thing sink in. She was right though, what harm were they doing. It was a bit kinky I suppose given the age difference but no different to me and Mr Blake. I felt a bit betrayed I guess, I thought that Toni was mine in that sense, there were boys, but I was the only girl in her life and with mum it was the thought that Toni was too close, almost family. That sense of betrayal was only minor though, it was in no way to blame or excuse what happened a few months later with Steve, mum's boyfriend. For now though I had to admit that it was a horny story, older woman seducing younger girl or vice versa, I'm sure that even they didn't know what really happened. I turned towards Toni and kissed her.

"OK, it's just sex. Weird, but just sex."

I pushed her onto her back and ran my hand across her firm tits, down her tummy and watched her legs part as my fingers found her clit. As I began to stroke I told her to tell me all the details, tell me exactly who had done what to who and when...I kept her on the brink of cumming for the next half an hour before relenting, mainly so she could get to work on my sopping pussy. This is what she told me.

"I started kissing her, I kissed her lips, he neck, her shoulders and eventually her breasts. They are smaller than ours and not as firm, but they have really hard nipples which are quite sensitive, she likes having them gently licked. By now my hand was between her legs. She has shaved most of her pubic hair off, there is just a patch around her lips. She said that Steve wants her to shave it all off, I do too, it's nice and smooth as it is, it would be even nice if it was all bare. I want to shave mine too but I'm worried what mum would say. She opened her legs for my fingers, and she was soaking, I mean dripping wet. As soon as I touched her clit she started breathing heavier, her legs parted further and started shaking. I knew it wouldn't take long and it didn't, I just rubbed a little quicker and looked deep into her eyes as she came. Then I kissed my way down her body until my head was between her legs and I was kissing and licking the inside of her thighs, getting closer and closer but not licking her pussy, really teasing her until she was wriggling around and trying to grab my head. I relented and finally licked her pussy from the bottom to the top, swirling my tongue around her clit which made her gasp. She tasted nice and I licked and sucked her to two more orgasms, once with just my tongue and then once with two fingers deep in her pussy."

By now I was sucking a fat nipple and slowly working two fingers in and out of her pussy, feeling her grip my fingers with her 'secret' muscles as they went deeper and deeper. She was starting to breath heavily now, but she managed to continue her story.

"Now it was my turn and I was as excited as she was. She spent ages playing with my boobs, she seemed almost scared to touch my pussy at first until I took her hand and pushed her fingers into me...she was really gentle, stroking , just using the tip of her finger until I told her I like it hard, then she started to be firm and I came about 30 seconds later! I pushed her head down and she was a bit tentative at first but soon got the hang of it. I must say I did think it was very naughty of her to have a 18yo as her first girl...made it more exciting though! We spent all afternoon together, she just could not keep her hands - and mouth - off me and we both came lots of times, it was fantastic."

I'd stopped thinking about the fact that the woman Toni was describing was my mother and was just thinking about her as a horny older woman that Toni had had sex with...and it was very exciting to listen to her describe it in such detail. I was very turned on now and it was obvious that we needed to stop talking soon and do something about our excitement, but first I asked,

"So how many more times have you been together?"

"Six, mainly lunchtimes. We know we don't have much time and have to be quick so it's almost frantic, which is fantastic. She worked out that I like her to be firm with me, you know, not just when she touches me. You know I like it quite rough. Well, I like her to take charge, to undress me, to pull my legs apart, to finger fuck me hard. She only has small hands, so she gets three fingers in me. It hurts at first but then it's just pure pleasure. She has some sex toys, so she uses them on me too. She likes me to just lie there at her mercy as she pushes them in and out, the more I beg her to stop the harder she does it. Then it's her turn. She likes me to lick her, she twists her fingers into my hair and holds me tight as I do it."

She paused for a moment before carrying on, as if unsure if she should tell me the next part.

"There is something else she likes. She loves anal sex, so she likes me to finger her bum as I'm licking her."

"Mmmm." I purred as I pulled my lips from her throbbing nipple. I kissed her hard, my tongue swirling through her mouth as my fingers strummed furiously over her clit making her hips roll as she started to cum.

"Once I have finished with you I want you to do that to me, I want you to treat me like Carol, put your finger up my bum while you lick me."

She was nodding as her eyes rolled back in her head and her orgasm washed over her. I just looked down and smiled, glad that I had a friend like Toni, someone that loved sex as much as I did.