What Happens... Stays... Day 05

Story Info
Michael and Christine spend their last night in Sin City.
6.1k words
4.06
8.4k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sailor427
Sailor427
51 Followers

This is the fifth of a six-part series of a couple that travels to Las Vegas for an extended weekend. While each chapter is written to stand alone, it is best to read them in sequence to fully appreciate the journey they take as they push the boundaries of their sexuality and their relationship.

I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I enjoyed writing them.

WHAT HAPPENS ... STAYS ... DAY FIVE

DAY FIVE - SUNDAY

"You left marks, Michael!"

He was sitting up in their bed reading when he heard her call from the bathroom. Looking up, Christine appeared in the vestibule doorway, naked.

"I have marks." she complained.

"Let me see."

She turned so he could see her butt. The right cheek had some faint red marks, nothing major. Cute ass, he thought.

He jumped out of bed and led her back into her bathroom where he found a tube of lotion. He squirted some in his hand and gently rubbed on her abused buttock.

"It should be fine." he told her. "How are the nipples?"

"Tender."

"We'll put some lotion on them as well. Can't have them out of commission on this last night."

*****

Michael and Christine had been in Las Vegas since Wednesday evening. They flew in from Atlanta for a business conference with his company, which ended Friday morning. With the business portion well behind them, it was playtime, adult style. Michael was gently pushing the boundaries of their relationship, and their sexual exploits. It had gone well so far. And tonight would be their last night in Sin City.

Michael wanted Christine to wear something provocative for the evening, and their attempt last evening to find that something in the shops at their hotel, the MGM Bellagio, had not been a success. So today they had two objectives; first, to find that special dress, and second, to take in some of the extraordinary features of the hotel, including the art gallery and the botanical gardens.

They started their day visiting the Bellagio Conservatory and Gardens, which changed with each season. It was a 14,000 square foot showcase of inspiring sights, sounds, scents and colors. There were intricate designs and plant sculptures displaying the wonders of nature. It was simply breathtaking.

Next came shopping. Since the boutiques at the hotel had already been explored, the search for the right dress took them offsite. Michael was concerned that they would never find what he was hoping for, and not at all sure that if they did find "the" dress, that Christine would go along with it. Plus, when Christine shopped, she shopped. It was never a matter of in and out. She took her time.

As the afternoon wore on, he became anxious, and a little irritated. He feared this quest might be fruitless. And then it happened, about mid-afternoon in a somewhat hidden store just off the strip. They struck gold. Quite literally.

It was a light gold fitted minidress that showed a lot of leg. The design was similar to a halter neck, but the straps crossed in the back, reconnecting with the front just under the arms. It also had a plunging V-neckline that came to a point at the waist. The back was bare except for the straps. Sparkling sequin accents ran along the halter, waistline, and hemline, which added to the glamour. It was made of a natural, stretchy material that had a slight metallic sheen. In short, it was very sexy. Christine thought it was racy. She could not imagine wearing it any other place but here in Vegas, but she did think she looked especially hot in it, even though her little belly pooch showed. Michael thought it was perfect. She purchased a cute pair of silver open toe heels to go with it and was sure she had earrings back at the hotel that would work well to complete her ensemble. She was excited, but also a tad nervous.

They made their way back to the hotel and dropped off the packages before going down to the hotel's Gallery of Fine Art. Michael dabbled in oil painting, and enjoyed most forms of art, but had always been drawn to the great impressionists. Christine also had an appreciation for the arts and loved flowers. So, the Art In Bloom exhibit that was on display had much to offer both of them.

They could have spent many hours wandering the gallery. The colors were breathtaking, and the curating exquisite. There was a natural flow as they moved from room to room, each one special in its own way. One painting in particular, a Monet, caught Michael's attention. He wanted to walk into the scene, be a part of the splendor captured by this masterful artist.

But it was nearing time for them to get ready for dinner. Reservations were for 8:30.

*****

Christine cleaned up, put on her makeup, and started to get dressed when she heard Michael say, "No panties." Turning her head, she saw him standing by the door to her bathroom. She gave him an inquisitive look, but he was serious. "Just the dress." he insisted. How wicked, she thought to herself.

Michael wore dark grey slacks, a light blue dress shirt with a white collar and a light mauve taupe sport jacket. As he had done a couple of nights earlier, he slipped on his black Bruno Magli shoes with no socks - very European. On his wrist was his silver Movado Museum Piece watch. He thought he looked pretty sharp with his athletic build, 5' 10" frame, and a three-day old stubble on his face.

But he paled in comparison to the beautiful creature that entered the living room of their suite. Her short hair was in a jaw-length bob, and the natural streaks of grey in the dirty blond hair gave it a sophisticated look of subtle natural highlights. Simple large round gold earrings drew attention to her slender neck. Her makeup was simple and clean, although her lips were a deep ruby color, similar to her nails, both fingers and toes.

But it was the plunging neckline and short length of the dress that really left him speechless. He loved her legs, and there was plenty showing, along with her chest. Christine had small breasts, and although they were not as firm as they once were, the halter-style top provided good support and lift. The short length of the dress along with the heels gave the appearance that she was much taller than 5' 3". The result was hypnotic. He was not sure he would be able to keep his eyes, much less his hands, off of her.

*****

Dinner was at the PRIME Steakhouse. Under most circumstances, this would be an unusual selection for a restaurant. Neither of them ate steak very much. But it was chosen for its ambiance. Michael had reserved a table on the patio, giving them a dazzling, up-close view of the dancing Fountains of Bellagio. This was truly an adult fairyland. And tonight, Michael hoped, would be a most memorable one, beginning with this occasion.

Heads turned when the couple was escorted to their table, and it was not Michael the spectators were looking at. The setting was lovely. With the ever-changing sounds and colors of the fountain as a backdrop, they shared a Dungeness crab appetizer. Christine surprised her husband by ordering a filet mignon. "I think I need some meat tonight." she teased. He ordered the same. He was tempted to try the Wagyu beef, but at nearly double the price for a smaller cut, he could not bring himself to find out if that particular Japanese beef was any better than a good, marbled USDA approved steak. To pair with all of this, he ordered a 2014 Heitz Cellar Martha's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon.

It was a very enjoyable dining experience. The setting was romantic, the staff was friendly and attentive without being intrusive, and of course the food and wine were delectable. They passed on desert, deciding to just enjoy the last of the cab by itself. When the glasses were empty, Michael pulled out a small package from his pocket. It contained a gummy that was cut in half. He placed one piece in the mouth of the attractive woman sitting across from him and took the second one for himself.

"This will help you when we get to the club." he explained.

"Another strip club?"

"No no." he laughed. Although the night they went to Centerfolds Cabaret was quite exciting, he had other plans. "We're going to dance the night away." Then he added, "You remember the safe word?"

"Elvis." she responded, curious why he asked.

*****

The Marque Nightclub was on the far end of The Cosmopolitan towers, which was right next to the Bellagio. Michael thought they should walk; it would help after such a filling meal. Christine held tightly onto his arm as they strolled down the strip. The night air was refreshing, the lights of the city dazzling, and the cannabis was getting her high. She was ready to party.

The nightclub was electric. The music pulsated through her body as they entered and headed for the bar. Christine looked around while Michael ordered drinks, noticing all the young, nubile figures in their skimpy attire that seemed to pack the place. And she couldn't help noticing that many of them turned their attention to her. But it was the guys she was really aware of. She felt like they were all gawking at her, undressing her with their eyes. She found that both discomforting and arousing.

"Let's see if we can find a seat anywhere." she heard Michael yell, handing her a glass of white wine. "Although it might be impossible."

They worked their way around the dance floor, searching for any open spot, but found none. So they stood awhile, watching the people dance, taking in the atmosphere. It was definitely a younger crowd, for the most part, but this was expected. It was lively and fun. Invigorating even.

Christine was the first to spot him. A handsome man, maybe late thirties, early forties, was working his way through the crowd gesturing. Was he waving at them? She felt that he was looking straight at her. It became apparent that he was, for he was suddenly right in front of her. She was struck by his chiseled features, smooth olive skin and dark brown eyes.

"We have empty space if you would like to join us at our booth." he shouted above the thundering noise. "Some of our friends couldn't make it, and it appeared that you were searching for a place to sit. They're all reserved, so you really had no chance. Please, come join us."

He had a slight accent. Mediterranean she imagined.

"Thank you. We'd love to." Michael replied. "This is my wife, Christine. I'm Michael."

"Giorgio." the stranger said, shaking their hands. "You look absolutely gorgeous." he added, scanning Christine.

They were introduced to Giorgio's companions, two men of similar age, both good looking. Rugged, Christine thought. They slid into the half-circle booth with Christine next to their new host, Michael on one end. A waitress came over and Giorgio ordered drinks for the table.

Conversation was difficult, but Christine learned a little information about the host, including that he goes by Gio. Sometimes just Joe. He and his friends didn't come here real often, but it was one of their favorite clubs. "The girls are super hot." he said. "Like you."

This made Christine blush.

It wasn't long before all four men were taking turns dancing with this woman in her gold mini dress. She would occasionally take a break to drink some water or sip her wine, but then one, or at times two, of the guys would drag her back to the dance floor. Gio was getting especially familiar, grinding his pelvis against her while dancing face to face, at other times from behind. She was loving it. The wine and cannabis had melted away her inhibitions. All the attention she was getting made her feel very special, and she flirted shamelessly with her "boys".

A slow dance played, and Michael took his turn with his wife. She hugged him closely. They kissed. She was hungry, he was certain. He took the chance he had been waiting for.

"Are you having fun?"

"Mmmm hmmmm." was her response.

"Should we take this back to our room? Maybe ask Gio to join us?"

"Mmmmmm." She pressed herself even more tightly against him, rubbing herself against his crotch. The swelling was quite noticeable.

Looking up at him she replied, "That might be a little dangerous."

"Maybe. We'll just have to see. It's all up to you."

She kissed him with the fire of the burning sun. Their tongues danced as their bodies swayed to the music. She never said yes, but didn't reject the proposition either. He decided to take another step along his planned journey.

"God, I love you." he told her as the dance ended.

Giorgio was quite receptive to the idea. Why would he not? He and his friends had hired a car for the night, so he would have the driver drop them off at the Bellagio and take his friends to wherever they wanted to go. He would Uber home.

The "car" was a stretch limo. Not obscenely long, but very comfortable for the five of them in the back with room to spare. Gio and friends, she could not remember their names, were a bit raucous, yet polite. Everyone had consumed more than enough alcohol, so there was plenty of touching, and Christine certainly had plenty of skin showing to be touched. And she was no innocent bystander. She was pretty sure she kissed each of the guys at least once, and did some discreet groping herself. There was no question who the center of interest was. And all of this was getting her rather stimulated.

As expected, the ride was extremely short. Michael and Gio got out of the car first to assist Christine after she gave the two unfortunate boys a final goodnight kiss. When she swung her legs out from the car door, the dress slid up, and for just a brief second Michael could see she wore nothing underneath. He wondered if Gio saw it as well. And bending over as the two gave her their hands, her breasts were on full display. What a magnificent, sexy woman, he thought.

Christine felt a little awkward in the elevator. Where was this going, she wondered? Would this end up like the other night with Kat? Was this stranger going to fuck her? Would Michael let that happen? Hell, would SHE allow that? The last time she rode this elevator with a strange man she allowed that guy to kiss her, and eventually he made her come with his hands in her panties. But they didn't fuck, even though she was curious what it would have been like.

Without question, she was wet right now. And Gio was an Adonis in her eyes. She didn't think she could stop him if he crawled between her legs. Did she look as nervous as she felt?

Michael broke the ice by drawing her to him and kissing her. She giggled.

"I'll put on some music and get us each a drink while you entertain our guest." he told her.

"Something softer." she pleaded. "My ears are still ringing."

Giorgio then quipped "I suspect that the hotel management might ask us to leave if we played music THAT loud."

Christine twirled around and kissed him, adding, "We don't want to get kicked out of our room, now do we?"

"Jazz, I think." Michael remarked absently. "Smooth jazz."

*****

Christine had never cheated on her husband, but there was one time many years ago that she nearly had. They were in their late twenties, living in Texas, when she had gone on a weekend retreat with a church group. Michael stayed at home with their two young children. At the retreat, she met a man a couple of years older than her who she found to be extremely attractive in every possible way. Whenever they were together, she felt butterflies in her stomach. She ached to have him, but nothing ever happened. Not even a kiss.

One night in bed after she had returned home, she told Michael about him. She wasn't sure why, but she felt the need to do so. Guilt, she imagined. She confessed that if he had asked her into his bed, she would have gone. She would have slept with this man she really didn't know. The lovemaking that night with Michael was amazing.

*****

Christine now had those same kind of butterflies in her stomach as she danced slowly with this handsome stranger in their suite. But now she needn't feel guilt. Her husband seemed to be encouraging the liaison. Plus, the cannabis had created a very strong urge in her. Her pussy was moist.

Michael came up behind her and handed her a glass of wine. For Gio, he had a Scotch on the rocks. He was sipping the same.

"Your wife is a wonderful dancer." Gio exclaimed.

Before Michael could respond, Christine laughed.

"I have two left feet. And I usually step on my partner. It must be your lead."

She looked up at him, then over to Michael, then back to her dance partner. She took a sip of wine, paused a moment, then pulled herself against him and kissed him on the lips. She giggled, and after kissing him again, broke away and threw her arms around Michael, kissing him deeply.

The married couple swayed to the quiet sound of jazz that was playing. Christine closed her eyes. She wanted to take in the senses surrounding her; the scent of her man, his firm hold on her, the heat of the stranger standing close to her, the music in the background, the high of the wine and drug. It was an enchanting moment.

Michael loosened her grip and turned her toward the stranger, who embraced her with his strong hands on her bare back. Gio kissed her as she felt another pair of lips from behind kiss the back of her neck. She was sandwiched between two handsome men, their hands roaming her body. Keeping her eyes closed, not wanting to break the spell, she felt the hands behind her move to the short zipper on the back of her dress. She decided to let it happen. The fabric around her hips relaxed as the zipper was pulled down, revealing her uncovered bottom.

Those same set of hands lifted the hem of the dress up, past her waist. Her arms instinctively raised so it could be pulled over her head. She could feel the cool air encircle her body. Her nipples hardened. The butterflies grew more intense. Except for her heels, she was naked before these two men.

Hands touched and caressed her skin, causing her to occasionally shiver. Her buttocks were squeezed, her breasts stroked, nipples pinched. One hand reached down and fingered her cunt. The excitement was consuming her.

"Undress him." a voice from behind commanded.

She half opened her eyes. The man in front of her was wearing a long sleeve dress shirt with the top two buttons open. She started with the third one, hands shaking from nerves. As his chest was revealed, she ran her hands across the firm muscles. With the shirt open, she turned to the cuffs, always a challenge for her. Then she pushed the material back over his shoulders, letting the shirt fall to the floor.

Her knees felt weak as she knelt in front of the stranger. She fumbled with the belt but had an easier time with the waistband and zipper. As the slacks slid down, the man held on to her shoulder and stepped out of them, simultaneously slipping off his shoes. Now, right at eye level, was the large bulge of his manhood straining against the fabric of his briefs. She hesitated, then pulled the front away and down. A beautiful, large erect cock sprang free. Christine let out an audible gasp at this strange appendage.

Another command came from the man behind her.

"Suck it."

She wrapped her right hand around the shaft and bent it forward slightly so she could place her lips on the swollen purple head. It tasted of precum. She licked the head, then the length of the cock starting at the base before taking it in her mouth. The cock twitched as she took it deep. Bobbing her head up and down, she savored the feeling of the stiff veiny rod on her lips and the musky odor emanating from this stranger's body.

A figure moved next to her. Glancing that way, she noticed another hard cock presenting itself to her. She needed no command. Shifting her right hand to this new intruder, she used her left hand to stroke the cock she was sucking, then with a smack, removed her mouth from the one to the other. This cock was familiar. It was about the same length as the stranger, but the girth was perhaps a little less.

Sailor427
Sailor427
51 Followers
12