All Comments on 'What Happens... Stays... Day 05'

by Sailor427

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Chapter 5 and they are still alive? What a shame i had hoped they died a slow painful death. Oh well there is always hope. The cucks and whores will love this story. 1☆

DavidllahDavidllah7 months ago

Amazing! Keep writing!

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

You just have to laugh at the poor little weak fragile anonymous commenters who can't get a hard on, because these evil doers have not been burned at the stake

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story…….it’s so hot to watch your wife take another cock for the very first time. It’s indescribable. Hopefully you two are on a journey that will bring many many memories. Can’t wait for your next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very hot wife sharing story! I think you made one mistake when you taked about her being told not to wear panties, and she didn't have them when she slid out of the car, but did have "wet panties" just a paragraph later. Not important. The descriptions were great. Please write more.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer7 months ago

Thank you. Nice story. No alpha male crap. Just a kinky husband you shared his wife with another man without being some type of cuck. Oh, yes, it was much better that he DIDN"T bring along the other two guys, making it a gang-bang. That didn't "ring true". LOL. One tiny pedantic point... "Without question, her panties were damp right now". Really? She wasn't wearing any panties!

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Full on cuck and whore in Vegas, and she has magic panties that get wet even when she isn’t wearing them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah, I have a question? How would a stupid couple like this not end up with a brain dead husband laying inside a dumpster behind a second rate strip club and a wife being sold into the sex trade somewhere south of the US border, aisa, the middle east, or eastern Europe? What is tragic is that there are people so stupid that they actually put themselves into these risky situations. 1☆ for me as well.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm somewhat surprised that divorce attorneys don't buy married couples round trip tickets to Vegas. This 'what happens' bullshit has got to be responsible for countless divorces, or at the very least, destroyed trust and a lifeless, empty continuance in a wrecked marriage. I feel sorry for anyone that goes down this path.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You have to laugh at poor old Icehunter. He the only way he gets a hard cock is reading about whore and bitch wives and pathetic cuck husbands just like he is. I bet his wife fucked all his friends and family.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The written word far outweighs any video ever made. Thank you.

mangosgunmangosgun7 months ago

Excellent and real in sense that is happens every day. You put it in words and it aroused. Except the morons who read and then complain. Strange twisted rangers. I'll bet they all own red hats.

olblueyesolblueyes5 months ago

excellent!!! first rate erotic tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous