What Happens... Stays... Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a cock in each hand, she alternated between them, kissing, licking and sucking these two magnificent tools. More precum leaked from them, which she gladly swallowed. She was blissful, feeling empowered, in control. The master of these two beasts. But her knees were starting to ache, and she wasn't sure how much longer this position could be sustained.

As if reading her mind, Michael reached down and with his gesture urged her to stand. Her legs were wobbly and thus she was grateful for the assistance. As she stood in front of her husband, she realized that he was also naked. He must have undressed himself while she removed the stranger's clothing. So here they were, three nude, aroused bodies.

Michael pulled her close to him, his erection pressing against her stomach. He gave her a loving kiss, then took her hand and led her into the bedroom. Gio followed. No longer feeling in control, she wondered what was going to happen next. The one thing she knew, however, was that she badly needed cock, and conveniently, there were two available.

*****

Turndown service had left the room dimly lit. The soft sound of jazz could be heard from the living room. It felt so romantic, yet licentious.

When they reached the bed, Michael turned to her and kissed her again. She rubbed her hard nipples against his chest. The stranger moved up behind her, rubbing her shoulders and back. She felt his hardness against her ass. She was sandwiched again, only this time it was skin on skin. Again, magic hands played her. Again, fingers entered her. Breaking the kiss, she cried out quietly as she came, knees buckling.

"I want you on the bed, on your hands and knees, facing the headboard." Michael instructed after removing his fingers.

Her pussy was on fire. She crawled onto the bed, and as she did so, watched the stranger move past her. The mattress sagged as Michael climbed on behind her, and then Gio positioned himself in front, offering her his engorged prick. As she opened her mouth to take him, another shaft entered her silky cunt. She groaned as Michael buried himself in her.

In some of their roleplaying, she would take a dildo up her pussy as her husband fucked her mouth. At times when he would fuck her doggy style he would ask if she wished she were sucking another cock, if she wanted another man in her. This would always get her off. The idea was thrilling. But this wasn't some erotic fantasy or dirty bedroom talk. This was real flesh. One cock about to savage her pussy while another was thrust down her throat.

The three of them got into a rhythm. In and out. Back and forth. Slowly at first. Then increasing in intensity. God, it felt so good to her. A small orgasm washed over her. Her moan vibrated around the organ in her mouth. Harder. Faster. Two cocks penetrating her. Would they both come at the same time, she wondered? She wanted it to last forever. Another orgasm was building. A strong one. She thought she might scream. Her arms and legs were shaking.

Michael was pounding away at her. The sight before him was profoundly salacious. He watched as his cock slid in and out of his wife's slit. He noticed her ass jiggle each time he banged into her. The force would push her forward against the man in front of her, who would simultaneously shove his cock into her mouth. The sight along with the sounds of her moaning and grunting were too much for him. He wanted to hold back, but it was no longer possible. His thrusts shortened and increased in speed. His balls started to contract, his cock swelled. He was about to explode in her.

Christine could tell that the cock fucking her pussy was ready climax. Her own orgasm was close. The relentless hammering from behind threw off the rhythm. Breathing became difficult with the big cock in her mouth, so she pulled her head back and let it pop out. Dropping her face to the mattress, she arched her back to keep her ass in the air and shuddered and shrieked as she came. Everything seemed to go blank. "Fuck!" she heard a man behind her cry as the cock slammed deep into her, flooding her vagina with warm cum. She felt another spasm as more thick cream coated her insides. The cock twitched and jerked while she tried to milk it. She tingled all over, feeling pleasure and fatigue.

As Michael's softening penis slid out, Christine collapsed forward on the sheets. Gio had already moved away and stood at the side watching as the couple finished. With Michael spent, he got off the bed and settled onto the small feinting couch by the bedroom window just a couple of feet away. Both men now watched as Christine recovered, cum oozing out of her pussy.

Christine felt herself returning to full consciousness. She was lying face down, eyes closed. Her arms were at her side. Her breathing slowed. She didn't move a muscle for a few minutes, reveling in the sensations that had flowed over and through her.

There was movement at the foot of the bed. The heels still on her feet were removed, first one, then the other. It felt so good to have them off, she reflected. Next, she felt hands tug on her legs. She scooted down the mattress a little, and then was gently turned over on her back. Opening her eyes, she saw the stranger kneeling by her feet. She spread her legs, offering herself. She didn't know why, but the notion of sloppy seconds entered her foggy mind. A strange new lover was about to mount her and all she could offer him was sloppy seconds. Somehow this seemed amusing as she anticipated him putting his magnificent cock in her. She wanted him to. But he didn't.

He laid on top of her and took her hands, placing them over her head, pinning her down. Then he kissed her. It was tender and sweet. His next kiss was more passionate. His tongue pressed against her lips. She parted them and enjoyed the feeling of it exploring her mouth. She couldn't help but think that not long before she was sucking on a very different part of his body. She closed her eyes again and returned the kiss with some urgency. Every part of this man tasted good, she thought. Now she needed him to fuck her.

Releasing her hands, the man inched down her body. Was he going to eat her sloppy pussy she mused? He stopped at her breasts, which had been mostly neglected all night. His left hand caressed the right tit as his mouth sought out the other. He licked and kissed, sucked and bit the nipple. She squirmed under him, pressing her pelvis against him. With the left nipple in his mouth, he pinched and pulled on the right one.

"Ohhh! OOOHHHH Ahhh!" she cried as she came.

He continued his assault on her breasts, with his mouth now working the left nipple.

"Ooooohhh." she stammered. "My tits are so hot."

Another small orgasm swept through her.

"Oh god. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Pleeease. Ohhhh."

*****

The scene was familiar. Not unlike some of the sex tapes he had made of over the years. But this was different. He was not detached, watching himself fuck his wife on a small screen. He was less than three feet away from a live performance, only it was a stranger that had taken his place.

He vividly recalled the night when she told him about the man she met at the church retreat. He was filled with both jealousy and excitement when she informed him that she would have slept with the man had he asked. The irony was that he was no innocent victim. He was at that time in the middle of an affair with a coworker. The Friday night that she left for the retreat, his mistress had come over after he put the kids to bed, and they mated like teenagers. She spent the night with him.

And now he had the same feelings of jealousy and excitement. But why jealousy? He had orchestrated this entire weekend. He could end this at any time, as could she. But neither did. He watched the scene play out. Listened as his wife begged the stranger to fuck her. His own cock was getting hard in the grip of his hand. His eyes were wide. This was really happening. Maybe this was only right given his own infidelity. They had both reached a point that neither really expected to be at. She was going to fuck another man, and he was going to enjoy the show.

*****

The stranger held his swollen member at the entrance to her vagina. The slight pressure he applied as he moved the soft head around the folds made her whimper. She tried to move so it would penetrate her, but he wouldn't allow it. He took his time, teasing her.

"Please." she whispered. Lust was in her eyes.

She was extremely wet, a combination of her own juices and her husband's cum. As he pressed forward, the tip of the cock easily slid past the opening. She sucked in air. His girth stretched her as he fed more of it into her.

"Ohhh. It feels so good."

"You have a nice tight cunt." he responded, pushing further.

He would thrust his shaft in an inch or so, then pause and slightly retract. Another thrust. Pause. Another.

"Oh god! Fuck me."

A final push, his heavy balls striking her bottom. She grunted.

"Ohhhh. I'm so full."

"Yes. Do you like it?"

She wrapped her legs around his lower back to leverage herself, taking him deep. He slowly started to move, his strokes deliberate. A slight orgasm hit her.

"Mmmmmm. Yes. Your cock feels so good in me."

They kissed. He again took her hands and held them over her head. And then he started fucking her, and she was powerless to do anything about it.

All sense of time evaporated as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her. She thrashed about, moved her hips and pelvis to meet his thrusts, groaned and mewed each time she came. At one point she glanced over toward her husband who was stroking his cock while staring spellbound at the sight of her fucking this strange man. Their eyes briefly met. He smiled as another orgasm rippled through her.

Minutes passed, yet it seemed much longer. She didn't want this to end, but she had nothing left to give. She was exhausted and desperately in need of him to finish.

"Fuck ... me. Fuck ... me hard. Ahhhhh. Cum me inside. Ohhhh cum inside me now pleeeease fuck me ahhhhhh. Uh. Uhhh."

"You want me to fill you up?" the stranger snarled.

"Ohhh. Yes! Pleeeease cum inside me. Fill me up baby. Ahhh. Now baby. Now pleeease."

He was banging her furiously with his angry cock, his hands now gripping her shoulders, giving him better leverage. The whole bed shook and bounced.

"I want you to come with me." the man panted, pumping his cock as fast and as far as he could. "Can you do that? Come when I fill your hot cunt?"

"OOOOHH YES! NOW BABY NOW OHHHHHHH!"

"I'm coming." he growled.

Her legs pointed up in the air, kicking wildly as she felt the first stream of the stranger's cum burst into her. Her face and chest reddened. She threw her head back and dug her nails into the man's ass as she came hard. The cock in her kept driving, ejaculating more sticky cum. She shuddered with each spasm from the throbbing rod, crying out in joy.

The man lay on top of her, sweaty and hot, his hips moving only slightly. She gently stroked his back as they both came back down to earth and caught their breath. She had never been in this position before; having another man lying on her after planting his seed in her pussy. He felt so different from Michael. She wasn't sure what to think of this, except she knew her needs were completely fulfilled. The man's head blocked her view so she couldn't see Michael, but knew he was there, watching. She kept stroking the stranger's back, staring into space, taking pleasure in the afterglow, until he finally stirred.

He pushed himself up, then leaned down and softly kissed her.

"You were incredible." he told her. "Your husband is a very lucky man."

She blushed, and found herself at a loss for words. She wanted to ask if he was staying the night. She wondered if he would be making love to her again in the morning. If both of her men would.

Her answer came when Gio climbed off her and sat at the edge of the bed looking back into her eyes. He had the most beautiful eyes.

"I need to go. I have to be at work early."

He bent down and kissed her again.

"Thank you for such an amazing evening. You are quite a lovely, remarkable woman."

He gave her one last peck on the lips and walked naked out of the bedroom. Christine followed him with her eyes until he disappeared from sight.

"Thank you." she said quietly, not sure that he even heard. Oddly, she felt a little sad, and empty.

There was movement to her right. Michael got up from the couch and took a couple of steps to the side of the bed. He was still holding his hard member. She looked at it, then smiled up at him.

"I think that needs some attention."

A broad grin spread across his face as he climbed onto the bed.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I need you inside me."

He tried to be gentle, but she winced when he slid in past the outer lips.

"You ok?"

"Yeah." she whispered. "Just a little tender. I guess I've been well used."

He eased into her.

"Yeah." he responded. "It seems that way."

"Did you like watching me?"

"Yeah." he said, kissing her. "Did you like being watched?"

"Yes."

He moved slowly in her, looking deeply into her eyes. It all seemed like a dream.

She put her hands on the sides of his face and pulled him to her, kissing him.

"He came in me."

She saw a question in his eyes.

"I have his seed in me."

That was greeted with a nod and a knowing smile.

"I need more of your cum in me."

His left hand touched her cheek, then moved down and caressed her breast. She moaned.

"I don't think I can come anymore, but I need you to come in me."

It felt good, his gentle strokes in her very messy pussy, and she responded as best she could. It took him longer this second time before his thrusts became more frenzied, his body more focused and tense. He was close.

"Come inside me." she pleaded in his ear.

"I'm coming."

"Yes. Now. Put your seed in me. With his."

With a low grunt, he emptied himself in her.

She stroked her husband's back as she had done with the stranger several minutes earlier. This felt right. This is my man, she told herself.

"I love you." she whispered.

12