What Happens... Stays... Day 06

Story Info
Michael and Christine come to terms with the weekend events.
1.7k words
3.88
4.4k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sailor427
Sailor427
51 Followers

This is the final chapter of a six-part series about a couple that travels to Las Vegas for an extended weekend. While each chapter is written to stand alone, it is best to read them in sequence to fully appreciate the journey they take as they push the boundaries of their sexuality and their relationship.

I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I enjoyed writing them.

WHAT HAPPENS... STAYS... DAY SIX

DAY SIX - MONDAY

When Christine first woke up, she half expected to find two men in bed with her, but then remembered the stranger saying he needed to leave just before Michael climbed on top of her and fucked her a second time. She smiled at the memory. Sloppy thirds. She had been fucked three times and had the seed from two different cocks deposited in her. And she had so many orgasms that she couldn't come anymore. For the last five or ten minutes, her husband simply humped her until he finally came. She had become a rag doll. A sex plaything. And she didn't mind at all.

She turned to her sleeping husband, who had his bare back to her, and kissed him on the shoulder and neck, then moved her right arm around him and gave him a hug. She loved the feel of this man. Even in his fifties and being in a demanding position in the corporate world, he was in good shape. He smelled good too.

Her hand traveled down his chest and belly, slipping under the waistband of the pajama bottoms. The cock was semi hard, no morning woodie, not yet. She would need to do something about that. As she stroked him, he began to stir.

"Good morning sleepyhead." she whispered.

"Mmmm." was his response.

And then after a minute or so, he rolled away and out of bed.

"Sorry. Gotta use the bathroom."

When he returned, the bed was empty. She must have had the same need, he decided. The suite they were in at the Bellagio actually had king and queen bathrooms with a shared vestibule. One of the perks of his executive position was having this room for the business conference he had attended a few days ago. That concluded at noon on Friday, thankfully. They arrived in Vegas on Wednesday afternoon. Now it was Monday morning, and they would be catching a flight back to Atlanta in a few hours.

He was propped up against the headboard when his wife walked back into the bedroom. Actually, it was more of a titillating saunter. She was naked. Her hips swayed suggestively, her small tits bouncing. She was hiding something behind her back. A grin was on her face.

Crawling on top of him, she placed a bottle of Astroglide on the bed.

"Suck on me." she demanded, offering one of her tits.

He greedily took it in his mouth, eliciting a moan. Her nipples were hard and sensitive. She was straddling her lover, rubbing herself on him, feeling his manhood. Soon she pulled the first breast away, replacing it with the other. Michael's hand played with the unattended one.

"I love it when you suck my tits."

She sat back on his lap then bent over and kissed him.

"You know how when we go on vacation you sometimes tell me you're going to take me in each of my holes?" she said bedroom eyes. "Well, no one has fucked my ass. Would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

That was true. At times while vacationing over the past few years he had made that very statement, and did it, but never before had she asked for anal sex. It was not an act she sought. It's not that she didn't enjoy anal once she was engaged. It just wasn't a preferred choice. Yet here she was, offering her cute little derriere to him. And the answer was obvious.

Before he could say a word, she gave him a deep kiss, her tongue pushing into his mouth. Then she slid down and helped him out of his pajama bottoms. His cock really didn't need any more stimulation, but she wanted that bad boy in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down, each time trying to take it a little further until she gagged. When she lifted her head and looked at him, his shaft glistened with saliva.

He pushed her off to the middle of the bed where she sprawled out on her stomach, head buried in a pillow, legs slightly apart. Soon she felt the cool lubricant being applied generously to her butt, fingers penetrating the anus. Michael next put the slippery liquid on his stiff erection and positioned himself over her.

"Open your legs more." he instructed her.

She felt one hand push on her right cheek, opening her up a little more, followed by the sensation of his cock head pressing against her rosebud. Her breathing increased in anticipation of the pain that would come.

"Go easy." She pleaded between breaths.

More force was applied, and the cock began sliding into her back passage.

"Oh god. Ohhhhh god." She winced as it drove further in her. "OOOHHHHH" she wailed as the hard rod inched in. A little more, then more again until it stopped. She felt stuffed.

"Oh my god. Are you all the way in?"

"Yesss." Michael hissed. And then he started fucking her, slowly, with short thrusts. She was so tight that he didn't think he would last long.

Pain and pleasure engulfed her. She wiggled and grunted each time that big thing plunged into her. She moved her hands under her and started playing with her pussy. Two of her fingers were inserted into her while a finger from her other hand rubbed the throbbing clit. She was building toward a sensory overload with her butt being pounded as her cunt was being toyed with by her own hands. After several minutes the speed and force of the assault in her ass increased. Then as she felt the first stream of warm cum emptying into her rectum she screamed into the pillow. A powerful orgasm swept through her. She shuddered. The cock in her twitched, discharging more cum. It began to soften, providing some relief to her stretched cavity. Another little spasm, and then the penis slipped out, causing another small orgasm.

"Ohhhh fuck." she moaned to herself.

*****

Staring at the ceiling, Christine felt tranquil, completely satiated. She could not recall another time when she had had that much sex over a six-day period. And not just with Michael. Some of it was clearly decadent.

"Who were those people, Michael?" she asked, not taking her eyes away from the ceiling above her.

Michael was lying next to her.

"What do you mean?"

"The woman. Kat. And that guy that fucked me last night. Who were they?"

Michael was nervous. He had hoped this subject would never come up, although he knew it would eventually.

"Well, you talked quite a bit with Kat. I think you know a lot about her. And Gio? Last night? I don't know. You heard what he said. What do you think?"

She rolled over on her side and looked at him.

"You know what I mean. Who were they?"

He looked at her, trying to decide how he wanted to answer. He feared this conversation might go terribly wrong.

"Michael?" There was a touch of her schoolteacher's sternness in the voice.

He swallowed hard. "It's possible that I made some arrangements. Through an agency." he said somewhat sheepishly, a grin spreading across his face. "All very professional. A highly regarded agency. Cleared by the Health Department. There's nothing to be worried about."

She thought for a moment, then lightly punched him in the shoulder.

"I wondered."

After a pause she asked "So Kat isn't from Texas? She wasn't here with her husband?"

"No." he told her solemnly, then added, "I wanted to bring some of your fantasies to life. Our fantasies I guess. And there was no better place or time. I was sure that if I asked, you would have said no. But I really felt that deep down you wanted to experiment. A little anyway. I wasn't sure how much, but you know, the way some of our role playing had gone." He stroked her cheek before continuing. "And I never would have let anything happen that you did not want. That's why I gave you the safe word. I hope you believe that."

She looked at him for a long time but said nothing.

So, she reflected, staring back at the ceiling, she had been seduced and fucked by professional prostitutes. One female, one male. High class ones she imagined. Definitely beautiful people. Probably expensive. Good actors. And certainly skilled lovers. Never in her life had she ever envisioned being fucked by prostitutes, much less allowing one to put his seed in her.

"I guess we should get cleaned up before the driver gets here." she finally stated, almost absently. "What time?"

His heart sank.

"11:00."

She kissed his cheek and headed for the shower.

*****

Christine was tired. Very tired. And a bit sore. But it was a happy tired and sore. A slight smile was affixed to her face.

She was leaning her head on Michael's shoulder, and the dull drone of the engines seemed to add to her state of peace and contentment. And then the thought returned. Or rather it solidified. A serious one. Something that had been lurking in the back of her mind well before they boarded the plane for the flight home. It started early that morning. Right after they had sex and then talked about what had happened over the past few days. Turning slightly so her mouth was near Michael's ear she knew what she needed to say.

"Michael?" she whispered, barely audible over the sounds in the cabin.

He stopped reading for a moment and gave his attention to the lovely woman sitting next to him. He was worried about her. About them.

"Thank you." She squeezed his arm. "That was the most amazing, unforgettable weekend. I love you. Truly. And I enjoyed everything we did." She paused before adding "All of it."

Michael looked at her and smiled. A weight was lifted. She was so endearing.

"But Michael? We don't have to do that again. Well, not some of it."

"I know." he whispered back, gently touching her cheek. "What happened, stays. We'll just keep the memories."

And the one video, he thought, kissing the top of her head as she began to fall into a peaceful slumber.

Sailor427
Sailor427
51 Followers