What He doesn't Know won't Hurt Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night I spoke to Taylor and Emma, friends of ours. Emma was totally into it but Taylor said no, that it would be too weird to see her friend naked. Emma said she loves the idea of seeing Eric naked and yet he would have no idea who was in the room. Emma suggested contacting Caitlyn since Taylor wasn't interested. Caitlyn was also a friend but fell out of the group about a year ago when she started dating this one guy. They just recently broke up and Caitlyn has been hanging out with us again. I texted Caitlyn and she said she "wouldn't miss it!"

Everyone showed up at my place at 8:30. I wanted them all to have some drinks so they would be nice and relaxed for the show. There was plenty of excitement in the room. The women could not stop talking about how the night could turn out. They all knew Eric, knew he was good looking and had a nice body and they would all see him naked shortly.

I gave everyone the instructions. I would have Eric take off his clothes at the door and I would escort him into the room. I will make sure to parade him around so everyone gets an up close view of his body. They can touch but don't say anything that would give Eric any clues who was in the room. The doorbell rang at exactly 10:00.

I met Eric at the door and I was surprised he looked so nervous. His cheeks were flushed and his voice was shaky. I told him to take off his clothes and I would then blindfold him. He was kind of fumbling around taking off his shirt and pants. I had second thoughts as I can see he is nervous. "Are you sure you want to do this? I asked of him. Seeing how nervous he is, I was now feeling bad about what I was doing. He hesitated but answered yes and removed all his clothes.

I put the blindfold on him, made sure he couldn't see anything, and escorted him inside. I explained that we would walk down the hallway and then everyone was seated in the back room. Eric was still showing signs of being extremely nervous. He was breathing really hard and his hands were shaking. The nerves didn't seem to affect his blood flow as he was getting aroused in anticipating what was going to happen.

Eric looked good naked. He has nice flat stomach and thin waist. He has broad shoulders and nicely defined pecs. He has just a little bit of body hair on his chest and stomach. Eric is a good athlete and runs a lot now. He has big thighs and a nice shaped butt. I can see why he is proud of his body and wants to flaunt it.

As we reached the living room, I didn't want to block any of the guests' view so I released his arm, moved behind him, grabbed the top of his shoulders and guided him forward. I could still feel him shaking. I also noticed his neck area and shoulders were blotchy. We walked a few steps forward and he was now front and center, standing completely naked in front of the 5 women. Kate, Eric's sales assistant, could control her emotions as she let out a big squeal of excitement upon seeing Eric nude body. She tried to cover her mouth but the squeal echoed in the room.

The girls' eyes were focused directly on Eric's body. Some just stared, some giggled, and others whispered to each. I hope Eric couldn't recognize the squeal or the whispering voices. I whispered to Eric that he is in the middle of the room now. He continued to breathe hard through is mouth and his hands were shaking quickly back and forth. I told Eric to "stop fidgeting". I didn't want the girls to see how nervous he was so I said "Eric, put your hands on your head."

Eric then put his hands on top of his head giving all the girls an unobstructed clear view of his dick, which was almost at full mass now. Eric has a nice size dick, probably 7". Eric was definitely feeling the excitement of standing naked in front of numerous women. Ellen motioned for me to have Eric turn around.

"Ok, Eric. Turn around." I commanded him. Eric took a deep breath and slowly turned around exposing his ass to the onlookers. Caitlyn couldn't control herself as she let out a half squeal and half laugh, covering her mouth at the site of Eric's round firm butt.

Ellen motioned for me to bring Eric to them. "Ok, Eric. I am going to walk you around the room so the guests can get a closer view. They will be allowed to touch you. Keep your hands on your head." Eric was fully hard now, without any touching, just the excitement of his body being viewed by the audience. I thought to myself, "wow, he really is into this!"

I grabbed Eric by the shoulders and guided him towards the sofa that was to the left. That is where Ellen and Kate were seated. I positioned him directly in front of Ellen. She giggled to herself and admired the muscular body of her coworker that stood in front of her. She stared down at Eric's rock hard erection. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know if she should touch him and if she did, where to touch him? So, she reached out her hand and rubbed his six-pack abs. Eric's body jumped upon her touch as if she startled him. He was breathing heavy, mostly through his mouth which made it very noticeable. Ellen motioned me to turn him around. I guess she likes a good ass to touch. She lightly touched it, caressing his butt with circular motion on each cheek. I could see his cock bounce with excitement upon her touch.

I then guided Eric down a few step in front of Kate, his assistant. Kate was in heaven as she has had a crush on Eric. Kate is a couple years younger than Eric. Eric liked Kate but would never date someone he worked with. Kate was a cute girl, fun bubbly personality. Kate and Eric would actually make an attractive couple.

Kate grabbed Eric's pecs. Eric has nicely defined pecs so there are nice muscles to grab there. She then went for his nipples. She licked her index finger and then teased his nipples with her one finger. Eric let out a heavy breath, almost a moan. His nipples must be very sensitive. Kate's hands then went down his flat stomach and then grabbed a hold of Eric's erect cock. Eric about jumped out of his skin. Ellen and Danielle began to laugh at the site of their female coworker grab the cock of their male coworker. This is so surreal. I am watching my coworkers play with the naked body of my friend and their coworker.

Kate strokes Eric's cock a few times. Eric's body quivers as the excitement of the stimulation is overwhelming to him. He continues to breathe heavily. The ladies are enamored with playing with his naked body. Caitlyn and Emma motion me to push Eric towards them. I grab Eric by the shoulders and walk him over to Caitlyn who was seated on my loveseat, Emma right beside her. They gawk at Eric's cock that is inches from their face. Emma stands up and pushes Eric from the back down to lay over Caitlyn's lap. Eric struggled to understand what position he was forced to be in until I said "You will lay over this person's lap." Eric then tried to position his legs so he was balanced on her lap. His struggle to get balanced gave the women some interesting views of his ass.

Caitlyn grabbed Eric's round ass cheeks and gave them a good squeeze. Emma did the same. They were both marveling at the shape of his butt. Then Caitlyn gave his ass a quick slap that caught Eric by surprise. His entire body jumped in reflex which caused the ladies to giggle. I am hoping that Eric does not recognize any of laughs. Caitlyn give Eric a few more smacks on his ass. Emma only smacked it 2 or 3 times.

I don't know if Caitlyn was a little drunk but she became more aggressive. She grabs Eric's leg and positions it away from his body which spreads his cheeks slightly. She uses one hand to separate his ass cheeks exposing his hole. She takes one finger and starts playing with his ass hole. Eric doesn't make a move, he stays positioned on her lap. Caitlyn licks her fingers and continues to swirl her finger around Eric's hole. For the first time, I hear Eric let out a moan. Ellen, Danielle, and Kate walk over towards Caitlyn to get a better view of the action. I decide to take a few steps back, out of the way. I don't need or want to see this.

If Eric only knew that his body was being played with by his coworkers and friends. I was starting to again feel guilty. How would he feel if he knew that Danielle, Kate, and Ellen - three coworkers of his, has viewed his naked body up close, even touched it. If he knew Kate, his sales secretary stroked his cock? What if he knew that Caitlyn and Emma, friends of ours, paddled his butt and now fingering him. And all five of them will eventually watch him masturbate and explode. They will know everything about Eric and he will have no idea these women saw him.

They pull Eric up onto his feet and give his body a few more touches, rubbing his chest, butt and stroking his cock. Caitlyn and Emma stand up from the loveseat, and the ladies push Eric down.

"Are you ready to perform for the ladies?" I asked.

"Yes." Eric answers, still trying to catch his breath.

I help Eric position himself on the couch. I make sure he is comfortable and is in good view of the women, who are all standing within 5 feet of him. I give Eric some lube and he starts stroking his hard cock. The ladies stand and watch in amazement. They watch the handsome 28 year old man, lay naked on the couch, stroking his hard dick. Eric continues to breathe hard. He lays there proud and excited. Every once in a while, he takes one hand and pinches his nipples, or rubs his chest and stomach.

I wonder what is going through his head. How exciting it is to be jacking off in front of women who are admiring your body? Or is the fantasy of not knowing who is watching you? He may be fantasizing that there are 5 beautiful blonde college girls here.

I am not watching as intently as the women, but I am watching Eric. I'm watching his technique, his grip, his stroking motion. I am not turned on by watching him but I am curious how another guy masturbates. He strokes with one hand and plays with his balls with the other hand. His cock is rock hard and the head of his cock is deep purple now.

The women are fascinated with Eric. They stand there mesmerized by him. I wonder if it will be strange for them on Monday to see Eric at work and not picture him naked with a hard on? Or when Emma and Caitlyn, Eric, and I hang out, will they visualize Eric's butt that they played with? I think about if a woman coworker stripped in front of me and I caressed her body, how weird would it be the next time I saw her? But the women here are in complete intoxication with Eric, watching him methodically stroke his dick.

Eric is really getting into it now. He is moving his hips, like he is fucking his hand. His body starts to quiver and tense up. He looks like he is close. Caitlyn, Ellen, and Kate forget not to say anything and start encouraging Eric by saying "Yes!" or "Shoot it". Eric leans back and shoots his load onto his chest - very impressive. The first string lands by his neck. Then the next few land on his chest and then the rest on his stomach. He must have been saving up with that large load. Two of the women actually had to cover their mouths to stop from saying anything. I think Eric made all 5 of them very horny. I'm not gay but watching Eric made me horny.

I went to the closet to get a hand towel. When I returned, Eric was still laying there, catching his breath. The women were still ogling his body. I never realized how all of them have a crush on Eric. Kate has her cell phone out and took some pictures of Eric laying there, pictures that she will share with other coworkers. I walked Eric to the bathroom where he asked to take off his blindfold and see the girls. I thought about letting him remove it but at this point, everybody is happy. He is happy that he performed for a group of ladies and they are happy to see a hot 28 year old strip and jack off in front of them. I guess this will ALL be our little secret so I told him no.

Eric got dressed, blindfolded, and I walked him to the front door. There were again some whistles and applause. I told Eric to meet us at O'Sullivan's bar as he left.

I asked the ladies what they thought. "Wow, Eric is really hot. I never thought he was such an exhibitionist!" stated Ellen.

"I always wondered what his body looked like under those suits." responded Kate. "His body is perfect. Did you see that ass?"

"Was it weird watching a coworker/friend naked like that?" I asked the group.

"No! That made it more exciting!" was their overall response. "And knowing he will never know we saw him naked."

"I am glad you all enjoyed it but you can NEVER tell him you were here. This is our secret." I confirmed. "He had fun and you got to see your friend and coworker naked and even play with his body. Let's keep it just like that." They all agreed and even had a "cheer" in remembering Eric's naked body.

Emma, Caitlyn, and I went out for a couple of more drinks. Eric showed up shortly after we arrived. Emma and Caitlyn constantly gawked at Eric in a whole new way now.

"How you doing?" I asked of Eric. He said "Great. That it was better than I expected."

"Well, I guess then everyone had fun." I said.

"What did you do tonight, Eric?" asked Caitlyn.

"Not much, just hung out." Eric answered.

Caitlyn and Emma just looked at each other and smiled. It will be our secret of the night that Eric stripped in front of his friends and didn't know it.

12