What He Wanted Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That works, and with Lauren bringing chastity play into this, it's all the more clearly established."

I began to present my idea for a fun little competition. "I have an idea to have some fun with the chastity part of this, a sort of contest that will decide how long I remain under lock and key. It's also a bit of a challenge for Lauren but I think she will be up to giving it her best effort."

"Is it going to be more than the weekend" came from Emma while Lauren chimed in "Alright, let's hear what you have."

"OK, here's how it goes. We can start with, say three days, so on the calendar on the tablet screen, I changed the font color for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday to red. Every time Lauren makes Emma cum, another day is changed to red. Every day that goes by, the oldest red day changes to green. When the calendar is all green, I get out of chastity, I get to have sex with my wife and, if everyone is agreed, we start over again. How does that sound?"

Emma laughed "it sounds like I don't know when I can have sex with my husband. Seriously, Jeff, what if Lauren gave me an orgasm every day, you would never catch up."

I gave a look to Lauren who looked like she was having the same thought as Emma. "I thought of that, how about this for a way for me to earn more days in my favor. We share the house chores but what percentage of the work do you think you do, Emma?'

Emma gave a thoughtful look and said, "Well, I do more than you, I'd say 75%."

"Yeah, I think that's a fair estimate, maybe a little high, but fair. How about this, Emma, you make a list of all the chores and divide them up evenly between the two of us, 50/50. Then, I can earn extra days off my time by picking up more of the chores that are yours. For example, what if vacuuming was one of your chores and I got a day off my time for doing the vacuuming on the weekend?"

"OK, but you would have to do a good job." I could see Emma was getting interested in this game now because she did a lot more than me, in part, because she would come behind me and do a better job of the chore I'd just done.

I had to concede that point. "Fair enough. How about this, before I do a chore or errand, the two of you need to agree what it's worth, 1 day, a half day, 2 days, whatever. In fact, you can assign values to all your chores when you divide everything up. Then when I've done something off your chores list, you could look it over and decide if it's done correctly. If you think I did a bad job, not only won't I earn whatever it was worth, but I'll have a penalty of double the amount added to my time."

Emma blurted out, "Double! Are you sure that's what you want, Jeff?"

Looking for support for my idea, I turned to the third member of this new adventure. "What do you think, Lauren, does that sound fair?"

Lauren nodded, "yeah, that's fair. Emma, you said Jeff would have to do a good job and that should be enough to make sure he tries. It's doesn't have to all fall on you though to decide if Jeff is penalized for a bad job. Just to make it completely fair, we could say that any time there is a question about whether a job was done right or not, both of us would have to agree that the penalty is warranted."

I gave Lauren a discrete "thumbs-up" as thanks for seeing an instance where the burden was falling on Emma and coming up with a good idea to avoid that.

Emma didn't look sure but she agreed. "Alright, I guess we can try that out, it sounds like you are taking on a lot, Jeff. But I have another idea for how you could win some time off. How about that gut of yours? I propose for every pound you lose, up to 20, you get a day off your time locked up?"

Before I could respond, Lauren jumped in, "And for every pound gained, a day is added."

I laughed and agreed to both, although noting that if I were to lose 20 pounds, I'd be a good 10 pounds lighter than I was on our wedding day. It was agreed we would do weekly weigh-ins.

Emma, definitely getting more into the spirit of things with the prospect of having me lose a few extra pounds and doing more around the house, asked "so how much more than half the chores do you want to do, sweetie?"

Shaking my head from side to side, I said "thank you very much but not so fast, I'll wait and see how this goes and how many I might want or need to do.

Emma smiled, adding "alright, I'll think about how the chores could be split and make up a list with time values tomorrow."

Lauren had another thought, "so you get the option of doing some chores or losing weight to earn time off, but how do I get to earn extra days for my side, I should have a chance too, shouldn't I? Got any ideas for that, Jeff?"

I wanted to be sure everything was fair. "Yeah, I think you have a bit of an advantage already but we can give you a bonus if you do really good. Let's say if you can get to 10 days ahead of me, you can earn a bonus of 5 more days."

Emma, always worried about me, "whoa, 5 days is a lot, isn't it, Jeff?"

I brushed that off. "If she gets that far ahead, she deserves a bonus. I don't think it's going to be that easy, I mean, there will be days when you two aren't even together at all."

"We'll see" said Lauren, "so every time I get to a multiple of 10, we add the bonus days?"

I was going to say no, it's only a one-time thing at 10 days but Emma beat me to it by simply saying "yes".

As I continued my work on Emma's toes, the girls were looking over the calendar and talking in low volume so I could hear some but not all of what was being discussed. At one point, Lauren looked down and me and asked, "You have the cage on now, does that mean today is the first day of the contest?"

I nodded yes. "I was thinking we'd start today, that's why I've marked off Saturday, Sunday, and Monday as your 3-day head start. But it's true, I've only had the cage on a few hours today. If Emma doesn't think that's fair, we can start with the first full day tomorrow."

Lauren smiled, "no, today is good, isn't it, Emma? So, we can change Saturday to green. Oh, but then what about earlier?"

I looked up at the two of them above me, not knowing what that meant.

"Yes, that's right," said a giggling Emma. "We stopped at Lauren's apartment this afternoon so she could pick up a few things and stay here this weekend. One thing led to another and, oopsie, Lauren earned three more days. So, let's see that makes Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday red. Jeff, Lauren started with a 3 day head start and on the first day, it is already up to 5 days now. And the night is still to come. You don't mind if I spend tonight with Lauren, do you, Jeff?"

"No, I don't mind at all. Lauren is our guest, and we want any guest in our home to feel welcome and to treat this as their home while here." I Looked over at the overnight bag she'd brought in earlier, "Is this all you have with you, Lauren?"

"No there's another bag out in Emma's car. Would you mind bringing it in, Jeff?

When I brought Lauren's suitcase in and headed upstairs, I found the girls in the master bedroom. It was apparent that Emma wasn't joining Lauren in the guest room, I was the one relegated to another room. I gathered up what I'd need for the night and the morning, gave my wife a good night kiss, and with a "have fun," I headed down the hall.

I was spending a sleepless night in the guest bedroom, a little bit distracted by the cage that kept any attempted erections in check and a bit more distracted by the occasional sounds coming from down the hall. Curiosity getting the better of me, I crept down the hall and found that the bedroom door was cracked open by an inch or two. I wondered if this was on purpose or not but wasn't going to pass up the opportunity either way.

Looking in, silhouettes of two shapely bodies made it apparent that Lauren was using her tongue on a mewling Emma whose hips rolled with a slow rhythmical thrust, providing evidence that Lauren knew what she was doing. I reached down, grabbing hold through my boxers of the metal cage, my cock trying in vain to respond as it would have liked to the sight in front of me. As Emma's movements and groans became more fervent than those my own tongue had drawn from her wife in this very same bed, another day of chastity was added. After a moment, Lauren sat up, giving me a surprising view of her cock. That surreal moment passed quickly as I realized it was only a toy. A longer, thicker version of what I normally had to play with. As I saw my wife's hand reach out for that impressive appendage, I headed back to the guest room for the rest of a mostly sleepless night.

Cutting up some fruit for breakfast, I heard soft footsteps coming down the stairs before Lauren entered the kitchen.

With a little yawn and a stretch that pulled her robe open enough to show off a lacy, semi-transparent bra, she speared a piece of melon with one of the forks I'd laid out. Bringing it to her mouth, she paused before biting into it to suck at the edges and then used the curl of her tongue to pull it off the fork and into her mouth. Yeah, she had my attention.

"Good morning, Lauren. There's coffee ready, cups are in the cabinet behind you so help yourself. Is Emma up and about yet?"

Lauren busied herself with getting two cups ready and dishing up a good portion of the fruit. "Yes, she's in the shower first so will be down in a bit. I can use this coffee for now and then I'll get myself all cleaned up and presentable. We talked about spending some time out by the pool, it looks gorgeous out there."

I wasn't much of a swimmer but Emma enjoyed it, so the pool had been one of the prime selling points when we had been house shopping. Now the thought of seeing two hot bikini bodies lounging out there made me appreciate it more.

"You going to join us out there?," Lauren asked.

"Depends. Did you girls add more days to my calendar last night?" I swung my laptop around so the screen faced her. Lauren put down her coffee and, using the cursor to highlight Friday and Saturday, nearly a week away, she changed them to red. Then smiling back at me, she highlighted Sunday, a full week from today, and changed that one too.

"Whoa, eight days including today. I guess I am going to have to do some chores. That will be a test for Emma, to see how she feels about lounging by the pool while her poor husband is stuck inside cleaning the house." Still, while I was surprised to see that much red already on the calendar, not all of me took it as a bad thing. In fact, there was a hardening taking place inside my cage that told a different story.

"Oh yes, poor Jeff" said a slightly smirking Lauren. "You said that you wanted Emma to be comfortable having you caged. I think we are going to have to work on that. Last night, Emma wanted to call it a night after I got her off the first time, she said it wouldn't be fair to you if she had multiple orgasms and you had more days locked in your little cage. I had to work to get her to that second time. Then she was quick to the third time, I guess I got her mind off of you."

I understood what Lauren was saying and it excited me to think about these two beautiful women together. "Good for you, Lauren. I think we can both coax her along. It's not that I want Emma to be unfair to me, but I don't want her to be easy on me either. And I don't want her to feel like this is all her responsibility.

Lauren looked thoughtful and suggested. "How about we formalize the sharing of responsibility by saying that any new rules or rule changes to this game of ours must be by majority decision? That way, none of us, individually, is to blame for anything. And even if Emma is reluctant about something, you and I could agree."

I was less thoughtful than maybe I should have been, looking down the top of Lauren's robe that had gaped open as she sat at the kitchen counter. "Yeah, so any change made wouldn't be that major, it would be something that I agreed with you, or I agreed with Emma."

Lauren refilled her coffee cup and one for Emma and headed back toward the stairs, "yeah, that's pretty much how it would work."

An hour later, the three of had gathered again in the kitchen ready to start our days. Emma and Lauren, both clad in tight yoga outfits, were heading to our local fitness club to workout. Something else I noticed was that both wore a little chain necklace holding a small key that teased the cleavage revealed by their workout tops.

Emma, picking up her car keys off the counter, asked me to open my email. "I've attached a chore schedule that you can download to your laptop. Everything is divided between us, and I've assigned values to each chore so you have a chance to earn days off the calendar."

While Emma finished putting the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher and wiping down the counter, I found the email, opened the attachment, and started down the list. "OK, I'll look this over but I expect I won't have any issues with it. I see you have listed time values to my chores as well as yours. I thought I was only earning time off if I did one of your chores?"

Emma agreed, "yes, you earn credit for any chores of mine you do but you can't just do those well and then complete yours poorly. So, penalties that might be added will be for any chore you do whether from my list or yours. Let me know if you think I've divided things fairly although Lauren helped with assigning the values so we are in agreement. That's two votes out of a possible three so the list is part of the rules now. I mean that's what Lauren and you agreed to for making any rules to our game, right?"

"Yes, that is what we agreed so I guess that was the first majority rule decision and the chore list is the second." Thinking quickly, I added "There should be some rules that require unanimous decisions, probably, like any arbitrary adding days in my chastity time, don't you think?"

Emma gave a quick "OK" while Lauren agreed with "yes, any arbitrary change in your lock-up time would have to be unanimous, that's fair." With one last suggestion from Emma that I might want to start on my own chores for the day, the girls were out the door and headed to the gym.

Looking over the list, I saw my chores for Sunday were fairly light. I had already made the coffee and prepped the breakfast, I was an earlier riser so that was already our routine, while breakfast clean-up was on Emma's list. Our roles for lunch and dinner were reversed, with Emma preparing the meals and me on clean-up. Also on my list were straightening up and cleaning "Jeff's bedroom" and "Jeff's bathroom" while on Emma's list was the same for our master bedroom and bath. So, suddenly, our guest bedroom and bath were now my rooms and the bedroom I'd shared with my wife until last night was now hers, and maybe Lauren's too? Interesting. I headed upstairs to do my chores.

Emma and Lauren Stop For Coffee And A Chat

"I told you," said Lauren as Emma took a seat across from her in the coffee shop, "your hubby has a chastity fetish and he's in no hurry to get out of that cage."

Emma shook her head in seeming agreement, "I didn't really believe you when you told me that Jeff essentially gave us control of his little game by saying any rule we wanted would be in effect."

Lauren nodded with a little smile. "Mmmhmm, he did, two out of three votes are what it takes, and you heard how he made the only exception being that we couldn't reduce his chastity time unless it was unanimous."

"Or add days unless we all agreed too" countered Emma with Lauren confident in her reply, "true but I don't think doing anything special to add days is going to be necessary. Jeff wants this but I think he's hesitant to just come out and tell you that. It looks like he's trying to set it up so it just happens."

Emma mused, "oh Jeff, I hope you know what you've started. I'll be doing less housework while you do more. I'll be having more great sexy fun with a hot babe whose tongue and strap-on I adore while you can't even jack-off. I'm all in on this fun game, Lauren, so I hope you are too."

"Oh yeah," Lauren laughed, "I'm all in too. C'mon, let's head back, Looks like a great afternoon for the pool."

By the time the girls were back at the house, I had finished my chores for the day. Fairly easy since the guest room and guest bath were in good shape yesterday, before they became my rooms, and I hadn't much of a chance to mess them up at this point. I was catching the latest SportsCenter update and got some teasing from Emma about seeming to like being caged since I wasn't working too hard at extra chores.

"Ha, I have my own chores done and while you and Lauren are lounging by the pool this afternoon, I thought I'd take on your bedroom and bath. I see they are each worth one day which seems generous. That eight days lead you had this morning will be down to five by this evening."

Emma leaned down behind me as I sat on the couch, giving me a smooch on the cheek. "I like that. Do those chores, get those days. Lauren, why don't you check on how well Jeff did this morning with his rooms while I get our lunch ready?"

Lauren grabbed my hand to get me moving off the couch, "sure, c'mon Jeff, let's go check your work" and I followed her upstairs. I was confident of passing this inspection and it turns out, I did.

"I only took me about 45 minutes to finish these two rooms, how did You and Emma decide they were each worth a full day in the game?"

"Oh, that was definitely Emma's decision, she wants to make it easy for you. Emma wants to play along but she worries about being too hard on you. If you want your game to really work, Jeff, you need to nudge her along."

"Any suggestions?"

Lauren did have a suggestion. In a hushed voice to make sure Emma couldn't hear, "you can't go overboard and say you want to just stay locked up, Emma will know you aren't serious and she'd never go along with that. You have to be more subtle about it. Why not leave something out of your cleaning this afternoon? Not something obvious like not making the bed but something Emma will certainly notice. See if she calls you out on it. If she does, great. If not, we'll know she needs more encouragement from both of us."

"That's a clever idea, Lauren. Yeah, I can do that easily enough. Any suggestions on what I could leave for Emma to find?"

"C'mon," Lauren led the way down the hall into the master bedroom and then into the bath. Turning on the faucet in the sink, she pumped some liquid soap into her hands and lathered it up. With a few flicks of her hand, Lauren had splattered several droplets onto the mirrored wall above the sink. "There, leave that. As it dries, there will be enough filmy smudges left behind that Emma will certainly notice but it will be easy enough to believe you didn't really think about cleaning the mirror."

Emma called out from the bottom of the stairs "come down for lunch. How'd he do?" she asked Lauren as she saw the two of us heading back toward the stairs from the master bedroom.

"Good, I was just telling Jeff that he should change the sheets when he makes up our bed."

That Sunday afternoon, I spent my time cleaning Emma's bedroom and bathroom, spotlessly, except for the bathroom mirror. That was to be the test Lauren and I had set for Emma. While I did that, the girls were out at the pool, relaxing and chatting.

Having taken a second dip in the pool to cool off on this sunny afternoon, Lauren took a sip of her iced tea while stretching out in her chair beside the pool, "mmm, I could get used to this."

"I hope so" agreed Emma. "This so reminds me of college, you, me and the other girls. We all had our boys when we wanted but, mostly, it was just us in the sorority house and so much fun. It's easier to live with girls. Plus, I'll take your strap-on over some random penis every time. Guys are smelly and selfish, their cocks are either too big, or too small. They fumble around, cum too quick and leave a mess for me to clean up. Not worth it."