What He Wanted Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, you married one though, remember, Emma?, teased Lauren. "I'm guessing that Jeff falls on the too small side. That fits with his cuckold fantasies and what I could tell from seeing him in the little cage. Men don't get off to the idea of their wives screwing guys smaller than they are."

"Yeah, not tiny but on the small side," admitted Emma. "And would fall into the too quick category for most women but I don't mind him finishing fast and being done with it. I know how to take care of myself and now I have you too."

Laughing, Lauren promised that Em could have her fingers, her tongue, and either of the two strap-ons that Lauren had packed as often as she liked. Then added, "Right now, it's getting to be more like our old girls-only house. Jeff is in his little cage, where he wants to be, and is inside cleaning while we sit by the pool."

Shaking her head, Emma demurred "I'm not convinced yet that he isn't already anxious to be unleashed. I mean, he's choosing to be inside, doing chores, instead of being outside with two hotties in bikinis. He wants to reduce his chastity time."

"Oh, I don't think so," smiled Lauren, leaning over closer to Emma. "Let me tell you a secret. When I was upstairs with Jeff to see how he did cleaning his own bedroom and bath, he told me of his plan to test you, because he thinks you are the most reluctant one on his wearing the cage. He is going to leave something undone and see if you call him out on it. If you don't, then he wants me to point it out. He doesn't want to earn time off his chastity sentence, he wants to get penalties to increase the time."

"Yeah, right, you want him to stay caged, little miss troublemaker" teased Emma.

Lauren feigned being insulted. "Don't believe me? OK, I'll even tell you what he's going to do. Pay close attention to the bathroom mirror. You'll see dried soapy smudges that neither one of us made this morning and, even if we had, he could have cleaned them up. But he didn't because they are there for you to find. Instead of reducing his chastity time by two days for cleaning both rooms, he wants to get a penalty and is hoping you will be the one who calls him on it."

"If there is something wrong with his cleaning, I won't have any problem saying so. But what's he on now, did you say 8 days?"

"Yeah, 8 days although it will go to 7 at the end of today and to 5 days if he did earn two days for his cleaning although we know he isn't going to. He's had time to finish, want to go in and see how he did?"

I was upstairs, looking over the bedroom to be sure everything was right when I heard the girls coming back inside. They sounded like they were in a good mood so what better time to let them check everything over. And they certainly did take a close look.

"Bed looks good, did you put fresh sheets on," asked Lauren. "Yes, clean sheets." I confirmed.

"Where are the old sheets" from Emma. I had an answer for that too. "They're in the washing machine right now and then I'll move them to the dryer."

"OK, dusted, vacuumed, windows look like they've been cleaned," summed up Emma. Then looking across the room, she scanned an assortment of items I'd found on the bed or nearby on the floor and lined up across the top of the dresser. "What did you think of our toys?"

I laughed and said I didn't really know what to think other than, from the sounds I heard coming from this bedroom last night, you must have enjoyed them.

Lauren picked up one of the toys, an impressively sized dildo, "so you knew they were used last night. Did you clean them?"

"Clean them? No, I really didn't think about whether you want me to clean them."

"Oh, Jeff" came from Emma. "Picking up chores from my list means you doing what I would do so I don't have to. I certainly would clean sex toys left on the bed or the floor when I cleaned the room. Oh boy, I'm afraid this chore wasn't completed properly."

"Uh-oh, instead of getting a day's credit, that's a 2-day penalty" added Lauren. "Let's see, you were at 8 days but today's almost over so I think you can count that and be down to 7. Then the 2-day penalty makes it 9 days. I hope the bathroom is in good shape."

Emma agreed with Lauren's approach, "I'll go along with that. Lauren is looking out for you, Jeff, because going strictly by the rules, you could be at 10 days and isn't there a 5-day bonus then?"

It was at this point I saw things starting to slip away from me. Emma may have thought Lauren was helping me but Lauren and I both knew that the bathroom wasn't going to be OK.

Emma led the way to the bathroom with Lauren and I following behind. After an inspection of the bathtub/shower and toilet, the tile floor, and the sinks/countertop, everything was good. But Emma looked at the mirror. "Nope. Jeff, you did a pretty good job on most things but look at the mirror. How could you straighten up the countertop and wipe down the sinks, all while standing right in front of the mirror and not see it is all smudged up?"

"Oh boy, that's 2 more days added", from a sympathetic sounding Lauren. "That's 11 days, and with the 5-day bonus, it's 16 days in chastity for you, Jeff."

Emma put a somewhat consoling arm around me before reaching down with her other hand to stroke over my pants at the crotch, feeling the cage underneath and whispering, "Of course, Lauren may want to see if we can get to 20 tonight and then, oh, another 5-day bonus. Do you find that idea exciting, Jeff?"