What I Did for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a little creepy, but educational. Not being that way I had to just take it at face value.

It would be repetitive to detail the next hour or two. Suffice it to say, the guys all came twice except for two of the new guys, Burt and Milt, they came three times. Unlike in Miami, most of them came when I had my lips wrapped around their dicks. Very little landed anywhere but on my tongue and in my mouth. What little did miss, I managed to find and lick up. Everything was swallowed, all sixteen or seventeen loads. I enjoyed each and every cock and every drop of cum. I was smiling for the whole thing. At one point I think I was having so much fun, I even heard myself giggle.

After the first round of orgasms I remembered to take some antacids. I knew if I didn't, I'd pay for it later. It was a smart move.

Shane was still the biggest, even compared to the new guys. He warned me that he'd just jerked off the previous night so he wasn't going to come much. Well, that was bullshit. As far as I could see his load was as big as last time in Miami. And somehow I again enjoyed watching how his cum poured out of his cock. After watching the first two cascades of cum from the oversized head, I again wrapped as much of it in my mouth as I could, loving the feel of the pulses against my tongue.

Not everyone has cum pour out of him the way Shane's does. I liked the shooters, too. It was a fun and sexy morning. After Shane came the second time, I thanked him for it. In fact, when they left I said thank you to each one.

On the way back home, I asked Steven if he was disappointed that I didn't do much in the way of cum play.

"This was all for you, sweetheart. I don't care what you do with the cum. I know you love the way it satisfies your senses. I know you need it every so often. And I love giving you the pleasure of having it. You look so hot when you're with all those cocks. You're on fire. You can't seem to get enough."

Part of me was flattered by his words, but another part was unsure. Was it really what I wanted? Maybe all of it was what he wanted and he knew I wanted to make him happy.

I slept most of the way back to Chicago. After we landed, in the cab home, I had a chance to think about the morning and I was both excited and turned off by what had happened.

Trying to console myself, I looked on the positive aspects of the day. I'd had a hell of a hot morning, with more intense orgasms than I'd had in a long time. Steven snuggled with me in the airport, on the flight back, in the cab, and after we got home. It all made the crazy morning quickly fade into the past. Steven and I made love that night. We were both pretty tired and it was quick, but everything about it felt right, the tenderness, the climaxes, the closeness.

Maybe now, I thought. Maybe this whole fantasy thing was over and done with. Maybe we'd cherish what we had. Maybe, just maybe, we'd be together as a couple.

I hoped so as we were lying there in post-coital comfort.

"Hey, babe, I hope you enjoyed Seattle. I know I did," he said.

"Yeah, I guess I did," I said. "It was nice."

"More guys, more cum, right? I could see how much more excited you were."

I didn't know what to say. I supposed that I did enjoy having more cocks and cum, but it was also gross in a way. I mean, what woman in her right mind would do such a thing with her boyfriend?

"Yes, probably," was all I could say.

"The next meeting, in September, is in San Diego. It should be nice. Maybe you'd want to come and join me there."

"We'll see, maybe."

I still hadn't deep throated him or even told him that I'd been working on it. It had to be special, I felt, and I was waiting for the right time. Things had become such a roller coaster ride that the times of his tenderness didn't last long enough for me to want to do it to him.

Our sex life went back to becoming the one-way street it had been for a long time. Most nights I sucked his cock, sometimes twice, and often in the morning too. Every few days we'd fuck, but I still gave him probably a dozen blowjobs a week. But, hey, who's counting?

One night we were in bed, watching some cum-centric porn on the big display on the wall. He was lying with his head propped on a pillow and I was lying with my head on his abs facing the screen with his rock hard dick in my mouth. One of the video windows had a bunch of guys jerking off in this woman's mouth. That was not new to me at this point. However, she had such a big smile that it seemed like she was really enjoying it.

"Do you want me to get on the floor on my knees like that so you can jerk off in my mouth?" I asked him.

"Maybe later. Right now I want to show you something special," he said.

Then he opened a video with the same woman holding some kind of glass tray or dish. It looked like it might be crystal, though I can't imagine an expensive item like that in porn. Guys were walking up to her and jerking off in her mouth and she'd let it fall into the dish. If a guy was ready when she was busy with one cock, he'd just shoot his load into the tray. After what must have been thirty or forty guys, maybe more, there was a whole pool of semen sloshing around that dish.

When all the cocks disappeared she began to lick at the cum, turning her head a little to the side, putting her cheeks and chin in the pool. Still looking like the happiest girl in the world, she then put on a show for the camera. It was quite a exhibition because she had so much cum to play with. After transferring most of the cum on her face back into the dish, she picked up a spoon and ate several spoonfuls. Her smile was so radiant that either she was the greatest actress ever or she was really enjoying herself.

Over the next five or ten minutes she did almost anything I'd seen in any of the videos. She drank it from the edge of the tray, she picked it up with her fingers and put it in her mouth, she slurped it, she poured it in a glass and drank some of it, she put some on a salad and ate it, and she did it all with that endearing and very pretty smile. At the end she drank it all down and grinned. Then she licked every inch of the tray. As the video faded out she blew a kiss to the camera.

You'd think, "Hey, I've seen it all before," but there was something special about this scene. That girl was really having a good time.

"She really enjoys that spunk, huh?" Steven said.

I had been watching, fascinated, while I was licking and rubbing Steven's hard cock on my face. I agreed with him.

"You didn't look that happy in Miami or in Seattle," he said.

"Well, they were both experiences for me. Plus I was doing it for you. Well, mostly. I have to admit that I had fun too."

"I don't know, Patty, you've become quite a cum lover. I think you'd miss it if you didn't have it to drink every day."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not. I think you'd miss it if you didn't have semen regularly."

"Come on," I argued. "You think I need to have it?"

"Yeah, I do."

"OK. I won't suck you then. I'll wait until you ask me to."

"I don't need you to. I just enjoy giving you the pleasure of my cum. If you don't want to suck me, that's fine. I can live without it."

This discussion had gotten weird fast. I did enjoy making him happy and I knew he enjoyed my blowjobs more than anything else. I think it was his favorite thing to have me suck him and then watch me play with his cum.

I couldn't figure out how things had gone so wrong. Why was he daring me not to give him blowjobs?

Where it came from I'll never know, but the line from A Midsummer Night's Dream sadly popped into my head: "So quick bright things come to confusion."

Oh well. We'll see what happens with this new dare.

A few days went by during which we didn't have any sex. I missed it, but that was OK. I wondered if he was jerking off when I didn't see him.

This went on for a week. Each night we'd cuddle and he'd have a hard-on. I'd ask him if he wanted to make love or if he wanted me to suck him. He'd say no, only if I told him I needed it. He'd remind me that I was the one who was missing his cock and his semen.

After this had gone on for several weeks, things became quite tense all the times we were together. The distance had grown between us without the physical part of the relationship. I didn't know what was happening. I missed him. I missed our lovemaking. We stopped going out and I felt like the relationship was coming to an end.

It occurred to me that he might be getting his blowjobs elsewhere. That saddened me, but I had no evidence at all. Plus, I really didn't want to know. I hoped we'd be able to work on things. I wanted to make the many good parts of our relationship a success. Except for this crazy sex stuff, I loved being with him.

Before I knew it, he was preparing for that next quarterly meeting in San Diego. He asked me again if I wanted to meet him there. Part of me thought there was no point. Things had gotten too strange. The relationship was probably unsalvageable. This sex boycott/competition was forcing the end of the relationship. We were over, but just hadn't admitted it.

Maybe going away together would help us see how we'd gone wrong. Maybe we might find a way to get the relationship back on course. Ultimately, I agreed to meet him in San Diego and made travel plans. But I warned him that I didn't want any other guys, just us. He promised that it would just be the two of us.

By the time I left for San Diego, we'd not had sex for more than a month. I missed it. I couldn't figure out why this crazy game had started, but it felt stupid. On the flight out I fantasized about sucking his cock and drinking his sweet cum. How strange. Most women have fantasies about love, romance, soft music and their lover in a tender embrace. I, however, had fantasies about my man's cock in my mouth and licking up his semen. Jeez! Maybe he was right. Maybe it had become my addiction.

Finally, just before we arrived I thought about our current entente and that it was time for it to end. We could talk about it and get it behind us, I hoped. This trip would be the perfect opportunity to show him my new deep throat talents—or at least to take the opportunity to practice on him. How much fun would that be! I'd been working on the biggest dildo and actually had made a little progress.

Just like the last time, three months ago, he greeted me at the door with a single red rose. I could hear music on in the room. I was apprehensive that there'd be others in the room, but from what I could see it looked like we alone, just the two of us. He had gotten a suite and the place was huge. Then he surprised me by giving me a romantic kiss and handing me a glass of champagne. I followed him into the room, holding the champagne and rose in one hand and my wheelie bag in the other.

Then I had the real shock, the one I should have been expecting. The shock I had dreaded. I couldn't believe my eyes. The large central room of the suite was crammed with guys, of all ages. There were dozens of them. Dozens, plural. The big display on the wall had several videos playing, a few were of the same smiling woman playing with cum that he'd shown me the night all this craziness began. What was happening?

"Steven, what is this? Who are all of these people? What's going on? You promised."

"Sweetheart, I know you miss sucking my cock. It's been weeks and you haven't had any. You need it. You're dying for it, like a soul lost in a desert looking for water. You have to have it. Well, here it is. I figured you missed more than fifty or maybe sixty loads of cum since we had our fight. So I got these guys just for you. I'm sure you'll get way more than sixty loads tonight.

"If you're not interested, I understand. I'll respect your decision. I'll ask them all to leave and we can continue our little rivalry. Or you can just take a cab back to the airport. It's up to you."

"Steven, this isn't right. I love you," I said to him, tears welling up in my eyes. "How can you do this? Don't you have any respect for me or even for yourself?"

"It's because I love you that I did this. Patrice, this is for you, baby, to give you pleasure. More than I can alone."

I was exhausted from the long trip from Chicago to San Diego. I had expected something completely different. How could I have ever loved this man? How could he say he loved me and want me to have sex with all these men? Hadn't he promised? Miami and Seattle were one-time things, at least in my mind. I was heartbroken. This was abasement. This was degradation. This was humiliation on a completely new level.

Pausing to try to figure out what was happening, if this was real, I said, "You can't want me to have sex with other men. That's not love."

I tried to think, but all of a sudden it was dead silent in the room. All these guys stopped watching the girl with the pretty smile and her mouthfuls of semen. Instead they were looking at me, staring, like I was their entertainment.

"Love is about being primary with another person. It's about a commitment to that person. It's not about showing her off for your amusement."

He looked at me, just like everyone crammed into the room. "Patty, I'm not doing this for my enjoyment. This is for you. I know you. I know how horny you are after weeks with no sex. You needed this. And now I'm giving it to you. It's a present."

I couldn't speak. I stood there and started to really cry. No one moved. Steven didn't do anything. He let me cry, saying nothing. After a couple of minutes of just my sobbing I pulled myself together. I reached into my bag, found some tissues, and wiped my nose. I thought about everything and slowly turned around. I was going home.

No one made a sound as the door closed behind me. I walked with my wheelie to the elevator and began to cry again. How could I love this man and have him betray me like this?

He must have followed right behind me, because I heard him say, "You want this, Patty. You do, but you just can't accept it. You can't accept that you are a sexual being and this is your way. Loving me is only part of your need. You need this kind of sex to feel whole."

He then put his arms around me and I broke down again. This time I just collapsed on the thick, patterned hallway carpet, bawling like a child who's lost her dolly.

"What is it with me?" I said. "Why do I love you? Why do you do this to me?"

"I do this for you, sweetie, not to you."

That somehow sunk in and I began to think about the work of getting all those men in one room just to jerk off for a woman they'd never seen. That seemed like a bit of trouble, but I obviously don't know men well or I would not have even been in San Diego. I internally chuckled at that.

He helped me up. Then hugged me and kissed me. I almost melted. It was sensual, but loving and caring. I was back to being confused. This time, not with a handful of guys, but with dozens of them, just like the girls in the videos.

"You really want me to do this?" I asked him.

"I love you. These guys are for you, sweetheart."

Aw shit. I was such an easy mark. As we walked back to the room, I cleaned up my eyes and nose. Then I took a deep breath and paused.

I looked at Steven. He had a loving gleam in his eyes, but there was also that faraway look, the one where he's staring at my mouth, enjoying seeing it full of semen.

"OK," I told him. "Bring on the hard-ons and let the cum fly!"

Part of me wanted to take a quick shower, but I realized that if I thought about it again, alone, I'd never go through with it.

I was doing this for Steven, at least I thought that was true. But, suddenly I realized that I'd missed him, his cock, his ejaculations. I'd missed sucking him two or three times a day. I wanted his cock. I wanted all of those cocks. I did need them to do what they do, to come for me. It would get me off. I needed to get off.

Fuck the shower. I wanted to see guys come.

I almost barged into the room, surprising all the men in there. I pushed my way through to the middle of the couch and sat down. I grabbed the two guys on either side of me and started to unbuckle their belts. They clearly couldn't wait for me to fumble around with their pants, so with a quick flick I had two hard dicks staring me in the face.

"Give me these cocks," I said and pulled them close enough to lick both of their heads simultaneously. The male aroma and the taste of pre-cum shocked me. It had been so long. I did need it. I needed as many cocks as I could get.

It seemed that within only a minute or two, both of them came. Their orgasms were messy, some cum shot into my mouth with other globs of cum hitting my cheeks, forehead, nose and who knows where else. I loved it and came right with them, enjoying the way the semen blasted out of them. I had a short, fast climax and I wanted more.

"More cocks," I mumbled while licking up what I could. Three guys came up to me, jerking themselves also. I didn't do a thing. I just opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Before I knew it I had three loads just sitting there. I could feel it smothering my tongue. I closed my mouth, swished the cum around and swallowed.

"Next," I commanded and there they were: more cocks. Cocks are far as I could see, each one pointing at me. Big ones, short ones, really long ones, ones that were uncircumcised, fat ones, a huge array, just wanting to come on my face.

I was so turned-on I couldn't sit still. I began to rock slowly, trying to get some action going, even a little, down in my pussy. It was just a momentary distraction, though. A few seconds later there were more cocks shooting in or near my mouth.

I was a crazy woman. I started to laugh a little at myself and my behavior. I had a big grin on my face. Some of the guys actually came on my lips and teeth while I was smiling.

Not everyone was a marksman. Quite a few of the guys, even the ones I thought were trying to aim at my mouth, just came anywhere. Twice when my head was back, enjoying a big swallow, a guy came directly up my nose. That was not fun at all. After that I had learned my lesson and no longer put my head back to swallow. Then there were also three direct shots in my eyes, but I managed to wipe those out quickly before the cum had a chance to cause trouble. I don't care if it is cum, it's just an uncomfortable feeling. It's not fun when it goes in your nose or eyes.

Things proceeded this way for twenty, maybe thirty, minutes. All of these guys were ready. I wondered how long they'd been watching porn. I wondered if any of them had a girlfriend. If he did, how would she feel about me being a masturbatory—or was it an ejaculatory—target for him?

During that time I think I had at least two cocks shooting at me almost continuously, or so it seemed. The thing that amazed me the most, well, it was one of the coolest things at least, was that there was cum all over me. After the first dozen or so I stopped even thinking about trying to stay neat, or what I looked like, or even if my jeans had cum globs all over them. I just knew that everything was full of semen. It was everywhere, all over my face, in my hair, on my neck, my blouse and all over my hands and arms. During the few seconds between a guy squeezing out the last bit of semen, going away and allowing the next in, I tried to lick the cum in my hands, on my fingers and anywhere I could find big globs of it. Before I had much of a chance to locate more, there were replacements ready to go.

As each hard cock came to me, I saw it as a thing of beauty. I even felt a little sad when it was done coming and that lovely thing that had just given me its semen went away. But then another hard-on showed up and I loved seeing it too, especially when it came for me. Maybe this is similar to the way guys check out a girl who looks hot, I thought.

1...456789