What I Did Last Summer - BBC

Story Info
College girl fucks an older Black man.
4.4k words
4.6
39.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilkMoon
SilkMoon
171 Followers

After the threesome with his son, Jon and I continued to meet up regularly. He was a great way to start the week and my sole sexual outlet, Jack having returned to LA.

Jon and I had come to an understanding that our thing was just a sign post on my sexual journey for the summer, but that didn't make our hook-ups any less intense.

This night I was on my back with my hands over my head, tied to the headboard of the Queen size bed in the RV.

Each leg had a rope around the ankle and upper thigh, my heels pressed tight against the back of my thighs

All five foot five of me was helpless, trussed and pinned to the bed by my older lover. My brunette hair was splayed out and my tits were pink from being man-handled and sucked.

I was still gagged, although Jon had removed it earlier only so he could fuck my mouth while he held a virbrater to my clit.

I had orgasmed no less than three times during the session.

Jon was finishing up, his cock deep in my pussy, still pulsing from his orgasm.

As he held his meat in me I could see the silicone ring tight around the base of his dick, keeping it hard even though his orgasm had passed.

He couldn't take his eyes off my shaved pussy, penetrated by his long slim cock. He continued stroking me, getting soft and the tight cock ring keeping him just hard enough to keep fucking me

Running his fingers through the patch of fuzz on my mound, he spread my pussy lips as he withdrew his long semi-hard penis.

He watched as his load of cum followed, oozing from my pussy as I flexed and pushed it out.

(A little trick I learned when I found out how much some guys liked to see it.)

He left me tied up, panting and shivering; the echoes of my last orgasm.

He lay next to me and ran his hands over my body, taking a firm round tit in one hand and gently pinching the nipple between two fingers.

After kissing for a few minutes Jon untied me, rubbed my wrists and ankles.

Later he watched me as cleaned his cock and balls with a warm washcloth. I liked taking care of him like this, and he smiled at me as I gently washed him.

"What?"' I asked.

"I've been thinking about your list, I think I can help you cross one more item off of it. I have a couple of good friends that you might like." Jon said. "If I have to share you, I better get used to it now."

My "list" was an improvised sexual wish list that had come up in conversation after sex one night. Fantasies and turn-ons were the subject, and for me it was a list of experiences I wanted to try, at least before fall.

"I don't even remember coming up with that list." I said, lying.

"I do," Jon said smiling. "I was paying attention. You said Bondage..."

"Check." I said, holding the rope.

"Yes...and you also said a threesome of any combination..."

"Check off one combination." I said smiling.

"...a Black guy, a woman, a stranger and fucking in a public place. That's for starters."

I snuggled up to my older lover.

"You're not going to get jealous are you?" I said, running my fingers through his coarse grey chest hair.

"As much as I would like to keep you for myself, I know that's not the deal."

"You're super sweet, and very understanding." I said as I lay back against the pillows, still nude, watching him get dressed. "So, what are you thinking?"

"A few times during the summer I have friends over for a pool party. Guys from softball, rock climbing. This year I'll make sure they're single friends of mine and vet them for you. Just good-looking, nice guys."

"Not too nice." I said laughing.

"All my friends are horny men. Nice, but horny," he said, nodding. "And they'd love to see a beautiful young girl around the pool. Wear a bikini, bring out a few beers, meet the guys and see who strikes your fancy."

"I love it," I said.

"I'll set the date." Jon said, leaning over the bed to kiss me, one hand gently squeezing a firm tit.

"One of these guys is going to get very, very lucky." He said, looking at me stretched out nude on the bed.

On the day of the party I arrived just a wee bit late so Jon could introduce me to the entire group.

I was wearing my spring break light blue bikini with a short wrap-around skirt that I could just whisk off to take a dip.

My brunette hair was tied back in a ponytail under a large floppy hat.

My bikini top was peeking out from under a thin white shirt I had left unbuttoned and tied at the waist.

No sense showing off all my cards right away.

Jon described me as "the niece of a good friend" and I got busy making the rounds.

At the side of the pool I made a show of removing the flimsy shirt. Every pair of eyes was on me as I slipped it off and tossed it on the back of a lounge chair, my perky 32 B boobs barely contained by the bikini.

"Does anyone need a beer?" I asked, my nipples hard and stretching the material of my bikini top.

Jon's friends were all very nice, very polite and eyeing me like wolves. Jon had gathered nine men; some Black, some white and one very nice Hispanic dude. Problem was; none of them were doing it for me.

Not one of the older men there was clicking with me even though I was being chatted up constantly, praised, flattered and even innocently touched a handful of times.

I was talking with a very nice man with a short white beard and blue eyes when Derrek walked through the gate and up to the pool.

A big Black man, he was over six foot, football lineman size, a shaved head with a grey goatee. He was wearing a silk Hawaiian shirt, white trunks and sandals.

Jon saw me staring at him.

"I thought you'd like him. That's Derrek, he just turned 47. He played football in college until his knees quit on him. Now he coaches High School ball."

"He's...big."

"About 6' 6", 240 I would guess. He's got a little bit of a Dad bod now, but I think it looks good on him."

"Cuddly." I replied, wondering what was in those white swim trunks the big man was wearing.

"Sorry I'm late, all." Derrek said as he put a six-pack of Stella in the ice bin.

Acting cool, I put my sunglasses on and laid back in a lounge chair, pretending not to notice him as he made his way around the pool, chatting and greeting friends.

He walked over with a Stella in his large hand and sat in the chair next to me. His arms were huge and thick, his head shaved, and broad shoulders. He had brown eyes and a dazzling smile.

"Hi, I'm Derrek."

"Paige, hi."

He extended a huge hand and took mine, holding it firmly but gently.

Suddenly I felt a little light-headed.

"I was hoping you'd be here. Jon told me how beautiful you are, so I wanted to meet you." He said smiling.

"Jon's very nice, but he exaggerates."

"No, I don't think he did." Derrek said, removing his sunglasses, and looking at my bikini-clad body as I stretched out on the lounge.

I was getting lightheaded again.

Finally the party began to wind down, and I said a few good-byes and was handed a few business cards with "call me' scrawled on the back.

The last guest leaving was Dave, the man with the white beard and ice blue eyes that spent so much time chatting me up..

"Remember, I'm a professional photographer." He said. "Your session is on me, Paige. You're a natural. Anytime, OK?"

"Ok," I said, taking his card as he left, "I promise."

Finally everyone was gone. Except Derrek

Jon was busy clearing the picnic table of the last remnants of the cook-out.

I was sitting on the edge of the pool with my legs in the water. The sun was going down but it was still very warm.

Derrek was sitting in the shallow end of Jon's big pool, his pecs just above the water, elbows back on the edge.

He was looking at me.

"You two turn out the patio lights when you leave, I'm heading inside." Jon called out.

I slid into the water and made the short swim over to him.

When my feet touched the bottom of the shallow end I rose up out of the water with my back arched and my head back, letting him get a good look at my perky softball sized tits straining at the bikini top.

I raised both hands to my head and made a show of slicking my hair back, giving him another good look at the girls as I waded over to him.

"Did you have a good time?" He asked as I moved in next to him, the water just under my boobs.

My nipples were hard in the cool water.

"Everyone here was nice. I didn't get to talk to you enough, though." I replied.

"Every guy here wanted to talk to you, so I thought I'd wait them all out, then I'd have you to myself." he said.

He was leaning back, his big arms were still up on the side of the pool. I moved in closer, under one of his arms, nearly touching. His hand moved down to my shoulder, and drew me to him.

"A lot of older guys here today." He said.

"I like older men. They're...experienced. And sexy." I explained.

One large arm wrapped around my stomach, and he pulled me over so I was sitting on his lap. I put both hands on the massive forearm encircling me and leaned back against his big body. I could feel his hardness as my butt settled on his lap.

Pulling me in tight, he held me for a moment, letting me feel his cock pressing against me.

"And you, Paige, you are one very beautiful young lady."

I turned to face him and we began kissing, my tongue slipping into his mouth and touching his.

His big hand moved up my stomach and slid under my top and held one of my tits, massaging it gently.

I rocked my little butt on his lap, feeling his hard cock under the clear blue water as we kissed.

As his strong right hand massaged my tits his left hand snaked its way under my bikini bottom to explore my pussy with a pair of large fingers.

I unclasped my top and removed it as I watched his hand moving from one tit to the other, nipples now rock hard under his fingers.

"Baby, your tits are so perfect."

The contrast of his dark hands on my pale boobs was exciting.

I turned to face him, straddling his lap, rubbing my pussy on the bulge in his trunks

"Join me in the RV?" He asked.

The soft lights were glowing in the master bedroom as I sat on the big bed and watched Derrek undress. His massive frame took up the doorway as he stood untying his trunks.

As his trunks came off I finally got a look at the long black, uncut cock hanging between his legs.

My lips parted slightly as I took a small breath at the sight of it..

He came to the bed, leaned over and took hold of my bikini bottoms, pulling them off.

Wordlessly he sat next to me on the bed and removed my top.

He put a massive arm around me and we began kissing on the end of the bed.

I spread my legs as his huge hand began exploring my pussy, running his fingers between my pussy lips.

I held his cock in one hand as we sat kissing, my fingers small and pale on his long shaft, pulling the foreskin back to reveal the head, glistening with precum.

I began to feel that familiar feeling of losing control.

The big black man leaned back slightly and gazed at me.

"Alright honey, here's how things are going to go. Are you listening to me"

I nodded.

"For the next few hours, you belong to me. You do what I say, you talk when I ask you a question. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'm going to take good care of you baby, I promise. You call me Daddy, alright honey?"

"Yes Daddy," I whispered, my hazel eyes wide with excitement and anticipation.

He leaned back on his elbows as I stroked his long black cock.

"You like my big cock, honey?"

"Yes Daddy." I replied obediently

"What do you want me to do with it, Baby-doll?"

"Fuck me with it Daddy." I replied meekly.

"You'll have to beg me, Babe. A lot of girls want this."

"Please...please fuck me Daddy." I pleaded, now completely in his power.

At this point I would do anything he asked to have his black cock.

"All in good time sweetheart. All in good time."

He knelt down at the foot of the bed as I sat on the edge facing him. His huge hands spread my legs as he leaned forward to lick my pussy.

"Oh God, Daddy, yes..." I managed.

His long tongue stabbed between my pussy lips as I gasped in pleasure

"Fuck, Baby-doll your little pussy tastes so good. Do you want me to keep going?" the big man asked, looking at me.

Derrek held my legs open, my pussy splayed out for him to toy with, pink and wet.

"Yes Daddy. Please."

"Please...what?"

"Please keep licking me. Lick my pussy Daddy." I pleaded.

The older black man smiled and lowered his head to my pussy lips, swollen and pink. His fat tongue pressed against my clit and began licking it.

One of my small white hands went to his bald head and lingered there as his tongue worked my clit over.

He ran his tongue down to my asshole and tickled it, teasing the sensitive opening with his tongue.

His tongue returned to my clit as he slid a large finger between my pussy lips and began fucking me with it.

Suddenly I began to cum...convulsing powerfully as he continued to lick me.

Derrek put his hands around my thighs and held me down as I continued to spasm in waves, his mouth pressed against my pussy, his tongue inside me.

He held me down and tongued my cunt until I laid on the bed, spent and limp, trembling as my orgasm faded away.

He lay on the bed next to me, holding me tight, cradling my body close. His massive hands cupped my butt, traced my back and played with my hair.

I was mesmerized and completely in the big man's hands. His presence was magnetic and his big warm black body drew me in as if it had its own gravity.

As his arms wrapped around me, I felt small next to his massive frame, my tiny white body cradled into his blackness.

As we passionately kissed and I could taste my pussy on my lips.

One of his hands gently fingered my pussy lips, now dripping wet with the orgasm...and anticipation.

He sucked my tits and his long grey chin hair tickled my stomach. He slid another finger inside my pussy and began sowly fucking me with them as he sucked my nipples hard.

"Mmm-mm. You are sweet, baby. Time to suck Daddy's cock." He commanded, laying back on the pillows.

His massive frame took up nearly the entire bed.

I crawled between his legs and took his hardness in my hands.

I was holding the first uncut cock I had ever seen. The ex-football player's hard-on was ten inches at least, fairly thick and tapering down to a slim defined head. I pulled the foreskin down and exposed the tip.

My eyes must have been wide, as he grinned and said, "Don't you worry, Honey.

Just put it in your mouth."

His huge black cock was so long so I held it with both hands together and sucked the slim tapered head as he watched.

I could only get six inches in my mouth, so I licked the shaft up and down, getting it as wet as I could.

He took his cock in one hand and stroked it while I licked his smooth shaved balls, running my tongue over them and sucking them gently.

He leaned back farther and brought his knees up.

"Lick Daddy's ass baby. Put your tongue on my hole."

I must have hesitated slightly, as a huge hand came down on the back of my head and guided me forward.

My tongue flicked out and lightly licked his butt hole

"Ahh yea, Baby-doll." He groaned, his hand pressing me forward.

He stroked his cock with a massive hand while the other held my head and I rimmed his asshole with my tongue.

He pulled me up and I knelt between his legs to begin sucking his long uncut cock again. Pre-cum was flowing down the shaft, it was glistening wet with it.

Derrek lay back on the pillows, one arm behind his head watching me stroke his cock with two hands, the head of it in my mouth.

I turned my big Hazel eyes to his as I put his cock between my softball-sized tits and squeezed them together, trying to envelop the long thing in their softness.

"You are a beautiful little white girl, Paige. You like my big cock, huh?"

"Yes, Daddy. I love it." I gasped, moving my tits up and down the big man's dick, pausing only to kiss and lick the head.

"Come up here and sit on Daddy." He said, reaching down and pulling me up to straddle him.

I had to nearly stand on the bed over him to lower my pussy down on his cock.

He held it at the base and I rubbed the slim head on my cunt, then began slowly working it inside me.

I focused on relaxing as his long black penis slowly stretched my pussy open.

"Take your time baby...I'm enjoying the view." He said smiling, his big hands massaging my tits as I sat on him.

Slowly I inched his massive member in me until only a few inches remained.

His hands went to my hips, pulling me down on his cock as he began stroking me.

My eyes rolled back in my head as the head of cock pushed up against my cervix and my clit was pulled forward to rub against his thrusting.

He slowly fucked my pussy, pulling me down on his cock with both hands on my hips.

I was helpless, impaled on his big black rod, clinging to his big body like a liferaft, flopping like a little ragdoll.

The sensation of willingly surrendering to this big, older black man, his huge cock deep inside me and the stark contrast of our skin color was too much.

I could feel a powerful orgasm building in me as I gave in to the moment.

It came on me like an avalanche, sudden and strong.

Still skewered on his cock, I jerked and shuddered, as wave after wave of pleasure jolted through me.

He laughed as he watched me spasming on top of him.

"Damn girl, your pussy feels nice when you do that."

"I laid forward on his big soft belly, one hand weakly cupping one of his massive pecs as I shivered, slowly recovering from the intense orgasm.

His big cock twitched and throbbed inside me, half in and half out my wet pussy. He allowed me to rest on him, rubbing my back and stroking my hair as I caught my breath.

In one move he put his arm around me and rolled over, the huge man now on top of me, my legs spread wide, his cock still in me.

He took each of my upturned thighs in his huge hands, pushing them down and spreading my legs wider. He looked down over his big belly to watch his massive meat slide into my cunt again.

My mouth was open, but no sound was coming out as I watched him push his black cock into my pussy. I reached down to rub my clit as his dark shaft slowly disappeared into me.

"Oh fuck Daddy. You're so big. I love it." I managed to whisper.

His huge black cock buried in me, he leaned forward, pinning me to the bed with his weight and passionately kissing me as he began to stroke my cunt.

My legs were heels-up in the air as he eveloped me in the missionary position and pounded my slit.

"Gawd, Honey...your little pussy is so tight."

He leaned back to look at me, legs wide open, his long black cock stroking my little pink pussy.

He put a large hand around my neck, holding me down. I held his huge forearm with both hands as I lay helpless, his long cock spearing my pussy again and again.

"Baby-doll...I'm going to cum." His voice rumbled.

"Oooo...cum for me Daddy." I pleaded.

With a groan he pulled his long cock out of my cunt and began stroking the glistening shaft with a huge hand.

A stream of cum erupted from the tip, squirting onto my tits.

Stream after stream jetted from his long black member as he stroked it, his cock lacing strings of cum across my stomach, tits and neck.

I moved down between his legs to take the head in my mouth, and caught the last few spurts.

He jerked and shuddered as I sucked his sensitive cock, now going soft, but still long and thick.

He ran his hand down the shaft, moving the foreskin over the tip and squeezing a few last drops into my hungry mouth.

He knelt on the bed with me curled up in front of him, sucking and cleaning his black dick.

He laid down heavily on the bed and I lay beside him, rubbing his cum on my tits.

SilkMoon
SilkMoon
171 Followers
12