What I Did Last Summer - BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My friend Maddy says there's nothing better for your skin." I said, both my hands on my boobs.

"I want to meet this friend of yours." He said smiling.

"I can make that happen."

A huge arm pulled me close, and I held his big cock in my hand as he kissed me.

"Fuck, Baby-doll. That was amazing. What are you doing for the rest of my life?" He said laughing.

"I get that now and then."

"I bet you do. Perfect body, beautiful eyes, fuck like a minx. Wow."

He lay on his back and wrapped a big arm around me, pulling me in close. I snuggled in as he reached over and lightly traced my tits with his fingers, gently pulling at my nipples.

'Was that OK? I didn't scare you did I? I come off a little intimidating...sometimes I get a little..rough in bed".

"No. It was great. I like being...controlled. You're pretty big though..." I replied, my voice trailing off.

"I get that now and then." He said, taking his long limp cock in his hand.

"I love to watch a guy play with himself. It's so hot." I said

We lay there kissing, Derrek stroking his dick until he began to get hard again.

I climbed up on his big body, laid on top of him and spread my legs...my pussy just inches from the tip of his long black cock, now erect.

I slowly moved down until the tip began to nose between my pink pussy lips, parting them like rose petals.

I reached between my legs and rubbed the head of his dick on my pussy, combining our wetness. The head slipped inside me, and I began working the length into my cunt.

Inch by inch I slowly moved my pussy down his shaft until all but an inch or two was inside me.

Derrek began to gently fuck me, holding my hips with his massive hands. My clit was rubbing on him as his cock slowly slid in and out of me.

It was slow, sensual love making, in contrast to our wild first session, and it lasted for a long time.

I had a series of small orgasms as he fucked me, shivering and trembling as I rode him.

When I couldn't take it anymore I reached down and began sucking one of the big man's nipples.

Almost immediately Derrek picked up the pace of his stroking, then froze, his long cock pulsing in me as he orgasmed, shooting his load inside me this time.

"Oh yes baby..cum in me." I cooed as I ground my hips on his black cock and clamped my pussy on it.

"Oh God... Paige, Baby." He groaned, holding me tight as his cock continued to jerk deep in my pussy, his body wracked with wave after wave of pleasure.

I laid on top of him until his big black cock slipped out of my wet pussy, limp and long. As I rose up, his warm cum drooled out of my cunt and onto his cock. I knelt down and licked it up, sucking and licking his long flaccid cock as he watched.

We slipped out of the RV at about 3:00am and shared a quick kiss before driving away in our cars.

Jon's text came early that morning.

"Late night I see. Sounds like you made a new friend." He wrote.

"Derrek was great. But are you sure you don't mind?" I replied.

"Of course not honey. We're working on your list!" He texted.

Thinking about the trio of older lovers in my life, I suddenly wondered if the list was that important anymore. I had three sexy, uninhibited and experienced men to take care of me for the rest of the summer.

Little did I know that this was just the beginning.

12