All Comments on 'What I Did Last Summer - BBC'

by SilkMoon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 3 years ago

First I like and been with Older Black Mens. Moslty been older then me since the firsts. Some was my age. But always had a thing for the Older boys and Mens when I started getting with them. The only thing I dont do is the rimming. I dont do no Azz to mouth or like guys doing it to me if they ever want kiss me again that night. The other thing is I never had a Black Man pull from me with his First Load and shoot on me much. Most LIKED Cumming IN me. Spcialy with they first nutt. I do lick up Lovers so I Liked how alot of this was and seemed True for me.

WineWitchWineWitchover 2 years ago

Love this story of seduction. It doesn't hurt that there's a mountain of a Black stud involved!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never understood what's the thing with black men (any more than any other skin colour), but nice seduction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilkMoon@SilkMoon
Twenty-two-year-old, 5'4", 110 lbs, 32B, blond-ish, blue-eyed, skinny, little butt, little boobs - stuck in a tiny town in the Midwest. I've explored other chat sites - discovered Literotica while searching for sexy stories related to my interests. I still live with my paren...