What I Did Last Summer - Stepdad

Story Info
College girl finds she must fuck her stepdad.
5.5k words
4.4
26.5k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy and I were both naked on the bed, my bestie snuggling up against me. It was nine o'clock in the morning, and we were both high and giggling, her big tits pushing up against my back.

I had slept at Maddy's place that night and as usual we ended up getting high, cuddling and having sex.

"I can't believe you fucked Derrek. Wow. His cock is that long huh?" she mused, slipping a t-shirt over her big tits. "I want a big man like that to fuck me. I bet he came a ton."

"He came all over my tits, my stomach. I can't do him too often though, my pussy was sore for a day. We could both fuck him, if you want to. I think he'd like you." I said, laying back on the pillows, my hand absentmindedly rubbing one of my tits.

"Fuck yes. I wouldn't mind doing your friend Jon either. He sounds fun."

"That he is." I said, my mind going over our last hook-up.

My phone buzzed.

"My stepdad sent me a text. Weird, he wants me to meet him at his Airbnb house." I said.

"Bob the swimmer. Remember when he watched us in the sauna? I still think he has a thing for you." Maddy said laughing.

"Hmmm, he sounds serious so I better see what's up." I said, texting him back.

An hour later I was in the living room of my stepdad's Airbnb, the house he lived in before he married my Mom. The bachelor pad was adorned with swimming trophies, medals plus a few surf boards.

"Thanks for coming, Paige." Bob said gravely. "I have something I need to talk to you about."

Bob was forty-six, lean, six foot three with broad freckled shoulders. He had been a competitive swimmer and was now a coach. He was very tan with short sandy blonde hair, large hands and blue eyes framed with lines from squinting over the water. Since he was a swim instructor he spent a lot of time at the beach or the pool.

My Mom had met him at the Y, and they had been married for almost two years. I came home from a school trip to discover they had a quickie wedding in Vegas after dating for just six months.

Despite his sudden appearance we got along and I enjoyed the special attention he paid to me, particularly when my mother was not around.

Of course I enjoyed flirting with him as well, relishing his attention.

I would let him rub suntan lotion on my back, having him undo the clasp of my bikini top, me holding it on with one hand while lifting my hair up with the other.

If knew he was watching as I rinsed in the poolside shower after a swim, I would run my hands over my tits or take my top off so water could run over my boobs.

I would leave the door ajar when I changed so he could loiter in the next room and catch a quick glance of my little butt.

Once Maddy and I were in the sauna nude fooling around and he watched us for a long time outside the steamy glass door. Once we realized he was outside looking at us, we gave him a little show, fondling each other and kissing.

There was a time I considered fucking Bob, especially after seeing him in action with my Mom late one night.

I had crept in the house quietly and saw them fucking poolside in the twilight. Bob was sitting back in a lounge chair while my Mom kneeled between his legs, sucking his long cock. As he took her doggy-style I could see his dick, pale in the moonlight, sliding in and out of my Mom, her big tits swinging with each thrust.

As I peered out the window I rubbed my clit, cumming at the same time as Bob's cock began spurting into my mother. I watched as he grunted and thrust his cock into her, holding it in deep as his back muscles flexed with each spasm.

For a while I thought I might like to have that cock, but I fought those urges and moved on.

We sat down in the living room of his small house.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"OK, well, I'm having one."

While he was at the bar I set my things down, and settled in on the couch, wondering what was on Bob's mind.

Bob came over with a tumbler and sat down opposite me.

"Wow, look at you, as beautiful as ever." He said, sipping his drink. "You know, I would come down to the pool for a swim and spend the whole day looking at you."

"I know."

"Of course you did. You made sure I got to see you. And swimming in the pool with me, sitting on my lap. Letting me rub your back."

"I was just having fun."

"Is that all? It seemed like more to me."

"How about you watching me change? Spying on us in the sauna?" I asked.

He laughed.

"What was I supposed to do? I come down the path and here the both of you are, naked in the sauna together. I couldn't help it; you're a beautiful woman.

Look Paige, you know I'm attracted to you. You've been flirting with me for the past year. You're nineteen now, it's time we moved beyond these little games."

"You're married, Bob. To my Mom."

"I know, I know. Look, your mom is very special to me, I care for her a lot. But, there's something between the two of us, Paige. You have to admit it."

I was starting to see where this was going, so I decided to play along, but play my hand close.

I knew Bob would never break it off with my Mom, she was supporting him as he coached swimmers and goofed off surfing.

But why would he jeopardize his marriage now?

I played a card.

"I like you too Bob, and I'd love to be more with you, but it's not going to happen while you're with my Mom."

He sighed.

"I thought for a while you wouldn't sleep with me because of my age. Then I heard a few things. I know you've been sleeping around with some...much older guys this summer. I heard about a pool party and you being with some men that are over twice your age."

"I don't see how this is any of your business, Bob."

"Well, your Mom would be freaked out if she heard any of this. And your Dad might really flip out. He could cut off your college money."

"How would he find out? He's in Michigan."

"Well, Paige, I might have to let him know what's going on here, for your own good."

"You "might" have to?"

"Yeah, I might have to call him and let him know about these men. I mean, the whole thing sounds really bad, older men, drinking, maybe drugs. He would cut you off completely. Unless..."

"Unless, what?"

"Unless you could persuade me to keep it to myself."

"How would I do that?"

Bob moved from the armchair and sat beside me, draping a long, freckled arm over my shoulder.

"Just do with me what you've been doing with those other guys. That's it. A few times a month, let's be together. You can stop with the other men, and your college money is safe."

"But, my Mom..."

"She'll never know. We'll be right here, at my place."

This was serious. I couldn't have Dad pulling my college money. Mom was doing alright, but she could never swing my college tuition in addition to her other bills.

Bob had me right where he wanted me, so I had to play it out to the end.

"Look, Honey," he continued, "You don't want to alienate your father, lose your college money, give up that expensive school and maybe even get kicked out of the house. I have a lot of influence on your mother and I can make these flings of yours sound pretty bad."

He brushed my hair back from my face as I sat silently.

Bob went on. "I'm doing this for us. Look, I know you want this. We've played this game long enough, Paige. Those guys don't feel the same way about you, honey. I didn't want it to be this way, but we will be together. It's for the best, you'll see."

Bob had the upper hand, so at this point I had to play the cards I was dealt..

I went all in.

"You know I like you, Bob. I was afraid of getting kicked out of the house if things went any further. To be honest, I think I was acting out with those other guys because I couldn't have you. I'd like to be with you, she just can't find out. I don't want to get kicked out of the house and lose everything." I said.

He exhaled deeply, obviously relieved.

"I knew you'd see it my way. Don't worry about anything. No one will know. It'll be our secret." He said, rubbing my back. "I knew you wanted to get together with me, honey."

"I guess I just needed a little encouragement," I said with a shy smile. "You know I've thought about being with you for a while."

That wasn't a lie. Not totally.

"I know, Baby. You just needed a little persuasion." Bob said, his hand resting on my knee.

I slid over and hugged him. He wrapped a tan, freckled arm around my shoulders and pulled me in tight, brushing my hair back and nuzzling my cheek.

He took my chin in one hand and turned my face to his and began kissing me, sliding his tongue into my mouth.

My hand rested on his thigh and he took it, pulling it over to the bulge in his pants and holding it there.

His cock was rock hard, and I began rubbing it while we kissed.

His hand lifted from mine and onto my leg, pausing on my knee for a moment before moving up my skirt. He began rubbing my pussy through my thong as we continued to make out on the couch.

I moaned quietly and spread my legs for him as his long fingers moved under the thong I was wearing and into my pussy.

As he fingered me I unbuttoned my shirt so he could see my round firm tits and feel them.

"Oh yeah, Paige. These are so perfect." he said, his long fingers touching them softly, pulling at my nipples.

My nipples got hard immediately and his mouth moved to them, sucking and licking them in turn.

He kissed me again as I undid his belt and unzipped his pants, his cock hard and sticking through the slot in his boxers.

He stood and I got on my knees to pull his pants and boxers down, his cock springing free.

I took it in one hand and began stroking it while he pulled off his shirt.

His cock was a good handful, nearing seven inches long, cut and fairly thick. I felt a familiar tingle between my legs as I ran my fingers over the head, smearing his precum around.

I took it in my mouth, flicked it lightly with my tongue, then gave it a few deep sucks, getting the shaft wet.

Thin guys always have big cocks, I thought.

"Oh yeah, Honey, that's right. You're so beautiful, so sexy." He murmured, watching me suck him.

He stood there for a long while, looking down at me on my knees sucking him. I fixed my big hazel eyes on his as I stroked his dick with one hand, flicking his cock with my tongue, licking the precum off the wet head.

He took my head in both his big hands and began fucking my mouth as I looked up at him.

He knelt down and kissed me and pushed me back on the couch. Bob pulled off my skirt and thong and spread my legs to look at my pussy.

My lips were pink from being rubbed, and very wet from all the kissing and cock sucking.

Bob leaned forward and kissed my pussy softly a few times. Then with one hand running through the soft patch of fuzz on my mound he stuck his tongue in my cunt. He began licking my clit, and pulled back on the hood to expose it to his wet tongue.

"The best part of being extorted for sex is when they make you come." I thought to myself, as Bob started lapping at my clit, two long fingers wetly slipping in and out of my slit.

For a minute I thought I would have to fake it, but Bob for all his sleaziness could really eat pussy.

I pulled up my legs as I sat back on the couch and watched him lick me. His eyes met mine as he ate me, his blue eyes standing out in contrast to his tan. I put a hand on his greying crew cut and pulled his head into my cunt. He really was a good-looking older guy, I had to admit.

"Oh, Daddy...that's so fucking good." I whispered.

He alternated flicking my clit with sticking his tongue deep in me and in a minute I was shuddering with a nice little orgasm.

"Baby...I'm cumming." I cooed, spasming in waves.

He continued to run his tongue over my pussy as I trembled.

"You are so beautiful, Baby." He said and softly kissed my pussy a few more times, gently tonguing my lips.

We switched places so I could kneel between his legs and give him a nice long, slow blow job.

The summer had afforded me plenty of practice, so I had no trouble slowly taking the entire seven-inch shaft into my mouth.

The fat head was soft and bulbous, well defined, and I licked the V where it met his shaft, causing him to shiver with pleasure.

"Oh God, Paige...I love that." he groaned, watching me suck him and running his fingers through my hair.

I took the head in my mouth a few times, teasing the older man before swallowing him whole, down to his balls.

He took my ponytail in his hand and began guiding my head up and down on his shaft.

A few times he held my head in place, my nose touching his abs as the head of his cock touched the back of my throat.

I couldn't help myself, I was rubbing my pussy furiously with one hand.

"Oh Baby...that's so hot. Play with your cunt for me." Bob said, watching his cock disappear into my mouth.

Suddenly I was cumming again, my pussy spasming with pleasure as I sucked my stepdad's long hard cock.

Before my orgasm was done Bob pulled me up and positioned me on my back.

"Honey, you don't know how much I've thought about this." he murmured, one hand tracing the shape of my firm, round tits and the other rubbing his dick on my pussy. The head of his cock nosed up and down my slit, spreading my lips and smearing them with pre-cum.

I was wet, no faking that, and Bob noticed, taking his time rubbing my pussy with the head of his cock, exploring my "rose petal" pussy lips. He took one of my firm round tits in one big hand and kneaded it roughly as he continued rubbing his cock on my cunt.

"Baby, I've wanted this for so long." my stepdad said, sliding his hard cock in me.

His dick felt amazing, and I didn't have to pretend as he started sliding it in and out of me.

Bob grabbed me just behind the knees with both big hands and spread my legs, pushing his cock in me to the hilt.

I watched his long dick disappear into my cunt as I held both my tits in my hands, squeezing them as he stroked me.

He began running his hands up and down my body, his eyes focused on his cock spearing my pussy.

"Baby, you are Heaven." he said dreamily, still slowly stroking my pussy.

"Ooo, please fuck me Daddy." I pleaded, "I want it."

I was rubbing my clit with two fingers as his cock stretched me open.

"Get on top of me, Baby." He commanded as he pulled out of me, taking my place on the couch.

I straddled him in a cowgirl and reached between my legs to grab his cock, rubbing the head along my wet pussy. I slipped the head inside me and slowly sat down on his long cock and began riding him, my little ass sliding up and down on his pole. I flexed my cunt, gripping his dick as I fucked him.

Both of his hands went to my slim neck as I continued sliding up and down on his long shaft. I felt his big muscular hands tighten their grip as he held me down on his dick.

I could see this really excited him so I picked up the pace, bobbing my ass on his cock, holding on to his forearms.

"Oh fuck, Paige...I'm cumming!" He exclaimed and I felt his cock pulsing inside me, shooting his load, both hands around my throat as I ground my pussy on him.

As his dick throbbed inside me he dropped his hands to my tits, massaging them roughly and pinching the nipples as his tan, lean body convulsed.

His body jerked a half dozen times, his cock spasming inside me, unloading his cum.

I leaned forward, my hands on his chest and squeezed his cock with my pussy, milking it as he continued to quiver inside me..

As his orgasm faded he turned me over and lay heavily on me, his broad swimmers shoulders pressing me down on the cushions.

His cock twitched deep inside me, still pulsing from the orgasm.

He pulled out of me and I watched as his long cock slowly slide out of my cunt like a lazy, pink snake. He leaned over, grabbed my chin and turned my head to him to kiss me.

"Fuck Baby. You're amazing. I waited so long to fuck your perfect little body." Bob said, sitting back heavily on the couch.

"You are so good, Daddy. I'm so glad we did." I said, snuggling in next to him, one hand on his chest.

"I need you to forget all those other dudes, Baby. And I hope you don't mind me saying this, you are so much better in bed than your mother." He said, kissing me and running his hands over my tits again.

"Go get cleaned up," I said, "And we'll have that drink."

I got dressed in the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet watching his cum drool out of my pussy, I had some time to think.

Fucking my stepdad did not fit into my Summer plans, in fact he was putting a full stop to everything.

I had to do something about Bob, but what?

When I came out of the bathroom Bob had made me a drink and was sitting shirtless on the couch.

"Mom just texted me, I have to get home. I'll call you later, OK?" I said as I headed for the door.

He rose and headed me off, grabbing my arm and pulling me to him.

"Don't get cold feet on me, Paige. You felt it too, I know you did. You can tell those other guys goodbye. We're together now. Don't forget our deal." he said, smiling.

"Don't worry Daddy, it's just me and you now. Promise." I said, placing my hand on his bare pec. "Maybe I can come by tonight?"

"I'd like that." He said, letting go of my arm. "Tonight at seven."

When I arrived at Bob's house that night he answered the door in pajama bottoms and a silk t-shirt.

"We need to get you a key, Baby." he said.

He had already had a few drinks, and as I moved into the living room his hand slipped under my short skirt, tracing the curves of my firm little ass.

His eyes fell briefly on my braless tits, nipples visible under the thin camisole I was wearing.

He poured me a glass of wine, and we sat close together on the huge sectional couch.

Bob began kissing me, his tongue exploring my mouth, a hand cupping one of my firm tits. He moved the straps of my flimsy camisole off my shoulders and took both breasts in his hand in turn, squeezing them gently, and pulling my nipples.

I leaned back to let him suck them, running a hand through his short sandy blond hair as he moved from one to the other, wetting my hard nipples with his tongue.

My hand drifted to his crotch, feeling for his hard on. He unbuttoned the fly of the sleep pants and I pulled his long cock out, running my hand up and down the shaft, the head glistening with precum, veins bulging.

"Oo Daddy, I love your cock." I murmured.

"Let's go to the bedroom, Baby." Bob said, standing and pulling me up.

I stood next to him and put my arm around his waist, the other hand on his hard cock. I stood on tiptoe to kiss him, all five foot five of me barely reaching his chin.

He put both his large hands on my ass and snaked his tongue into my mouth, pulling me close. He put one hand on my neck and began to steer me into the bedroom.

"You won't need that." Bob said as I reached for my purse.

"I brought toys," I replied, producing a vibrator from the bag.

I like the way you think honey," he said with a small grin.

When we got to the bedroom I set my bag on the nightstand and removed a length of soft nylon rope.

"What's that for?" my stepdad asked slyly.

"I want you to tie my hands behind my back, or above my head to the headboard."

"Mmmm. Fuck yea, honey. I like it."

I sat nude on the bed as he tied my wrists together with the palms facing, then tied my arms to the head board of the bed. I lay on my back, my arms stretched above my head, lashed to the headboard.

My stepdad stood over me and admired his work, running a hand over my tits and down to my pussy. I spread my legs as he explored my pussy with his fingers.

Bob lay down between my legs and began softly kissing my pussy, running his tongue along my pink, full lips and flicking my clit.

I strained at the ropes holding my arms over my head, and pretended to dislike his talented tongue licking me.

12