All Comments on 'What I Did Last Summer - Stepdad'

by SilkMoon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a bunch of skanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do you have any stories that aren't the same? Anything that might actually be a story beyond I like to fuck older men and be humiliated? I gave you a 2 for effort and the guts to submit, now use your talents to write something worth reading beyond stroke stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was thinking she’d just give the video to mom.

Great story.

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The second comment below “now use your talents…” is not appropriate. The distain and bad attitude does little to encourage a developing writer.

wombat52wombat52almost 3 years ago

well done silk. great little story. any resemblence to your summer?

DKH60DKH60over 2 years ago

Great story…she got even….and he got what he deserved….

WineWitchWineWitchover 2 years ago

Would like to see the lovely Paige in some more Family encounters! How about a story featuring an older woman as well?

NicolasBelvoirNicolasBelvoirover 2 years ago

Very hot story. I love the coercion - the borderline consent. I also like the way that she is the one who gets the rope out. And all the "please don't" stuff! And the clever ending to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a jerk, got just what he deserved. Her mother deserves a better husband.

GoldDollarGoldDollarabout 2 years ago

I usually skip "Step father" stories, as they seem to be pretend incest. However, this is more of a comeuppance story that turned the tables on the man who was trying to control her without her permission. It had to be the Stepfather to make the threat of the video just enough to make him back off, without putting our Paige in serious harms way. This is working for me. Thanks.

billlewis999billlewis9998 months ago

I think maybe a follow up would be in order where she ties him up and rides him to her orgasm. Then maybe rapes his ass with a strap on. Or maybe brings a gay friend and let's that guy have his ass. Of course she would video the whole thing. That sounds like what he deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilkMoon@SilkMoon
Twenty-three-year-old, 5'4", 110 lbs, 32B, blond-ish, blue-eyed, skinny, little butt, little boobs - stuck in a tiny town in the Midwest. I've explored other chat sites - and discovered Literotica while searching for a place to publish my sexy stories and read stuff related t...