What I Did Last Summer - Stepdad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stepdad held my legs open and continued to probe my pussy with his tongue, licking me from my butt hole to clit until I was wet.

"Please Daddy...I'll be good."

"I know you will, Baby." my tan stepdad said, removing the flannel sleep pants to reveal his rock-hard erection.

"Don't make me suck you, Daddy." I mock-pleaded.

"You'll do what I want, is that clear?" Bob said, playing along.

He climbed onto the bed and knelt next to my head with his stiff cock in one hand, stroking the length of it. His other hand went to the back of my head and pulled my mouth over to his long dick.

I parted my lips and my stepdad pushed his cock between them, and began slowly fucking my mouth.

One hand held a handful of my dark hair and the other was exploring my wet cunt, fingers slipping into my pussy and rubbing my clit.

Hands tied above me, I opened my legs so his long fingers had full access to my wet pussy.

He picked up the pace, sliding his cock in my mouth while holding my head with one large hand.

Bob knelt there fucking my mouth, watching the long shaft of his cock slide between my lips again and again.

His cock head was touching the back of my throat with each thrust and precum and saliva were leaking from the corners of my mouth. The length of his dick was glistening and wet.

"Fuck Baby, You're going to make me cum. I want that pussy of yours...and that tight little ass." he said, pulling his cock out of my mouth.

A long string of precum and saliva stretched from my lips to his cock head, and he stroked the length with one hand, rubbing the wet head on my lips.

Bob positioned himself between my legs and spread them wide, his cock wet and hard.

"Use the vibrator on me, baby." I pleaded, still tied.

"Time for that later. Right now, I want this." he said as he leaned over to let a line of spit drool from his lips to my pussy.

"Ooo, take me hard, Daddy. Make me." I demanded.

"I know what you want.." Bob said, moving forward between my legs.

"The others gave it to me rough." I whispered "That's why I did them. I fucking love it that way."

"Me too, Honey...me too" he murmured, one hand tracing the shape of my firm, round tits and the other rubbing his dick on my pussy, wet with his saliva.

With one thrust he slid his cock into me, pushing it to the hilt as I gasped, straining at the rope, my legs splayed open wide.

He stroked me a few times, then hooked his big hands under my knees and pushed my legs back, exposing my little butthole.

I made sure to make a show of it, squirming against the ropes and pleading.

"Please, please don't fuck my ass Daddy!"

He smiled at this and pulled out of my pussy, leaned forward to spit on my butthole, rubbing the head of his cock in the wetness..

As I writhed against the ropes, playing the part of an unwilling participant, Bob pushed the head of his cock into my ass, the soft knob disappearing into me. The rest of his long shaft followed, until he was buried in my ass.

"Oh, fuck yeah, that's good!" he exclaimed, sliding his long cock in and out of my tight little hole.

I wanted Bob in a frenzy, and after a few strokes of his cock I put my hands on my chest, and grabbed his arms.

"Harder." I hissed in his ear.

He grunted and pushed me roughly back onto the bed.

He started fucking me hard, and I put my hands on his chest as he pounded me, his balls slapping my ass.

"Choke me, Daddy.." I asked.

Bob's eyes lit up when he heard this and he put one hand around my neck, pinning me to the bed, the other hand forcefully squeezing a tit.

"Oh, Daddy...yes!" I gasped, and Bob took my slim pale neck with both of his sinewy hands as he continued to pound my ass.

His eyes glazed over as he fucked me, both hands around my neck, lost in the fantasy moment of taking his stepdaughter.

I caught a glimpse of the scene in a mirror next to the bed.

Reflected in the glass was a young woman, legs spread wide, hands tied above her head.

An older man forcefully fucking her, his two long muscular arms reaching for the neck of the small, pale brunette. Her body shuddered with the force of the long cock impaling her butt again and again. Her mouth open wide, gasping for breath as the man slows his fucking to hold his penis deep in her, orgasming inside of her, his body jerking and convulsing as he continues to grip her neck.

Perfect.

Bob's hands never left my neck as his body spasmed, his cock jetting cum into my ass.

His cock was buried in my butt as he leaned forward, convulsing and moaning as his balls emptied into me

As the orgasm faded he slowed to leanback and look at his long, veiny cock still inside my butt. His long fingers traced my thighs and cupped my butt cheeks..

"Fuck baby, I love your ass." he said, as his cock slipped out of my tight butthole.

Before Bob untied me, he walked to the dresser where his drink sat.

He stood there nude, his cock hanging between his legs, sipping and gazing at me laying there tied and stretched out on the bed, still breathing hard.

He walked over and ran a hand over my tits as I lay there - pretending to be out of breath in post-orgasm bliss.

I pulled at the ropes as he turned my head to him and kissed me, one of his hands rubbing my pussy.

Before I knew it I was shuddering with an orgasm as his fingers worked on my clit, his tongue in my mouth.

He smiled as he untied me and left for the bathroom to wash up.

As Bob moved to the bathroom I quickly reached for my purse to check the tiny 4K Mokacam attached to it.

In a quick conference with Maddy in the time between sessions with Bob, she had suggested the camera.

I had set the tiny device to begin recording before I walked in the door and placed my purse full of sex toys on the side table next to the bed while Bob was fixing his drink.

For a moment I thought that Bob had fucked me so hard it might have moved, but it looked the same as when I had placed it, aiming the wide angle camera toward the bed.

I gathered my clothes, headed to the main bathroom and locked the door.

While inside I squatted over my crumpled panties and let his cum drip out of me and onto them, making sure they were soaked..

I emerged and found Bob still sitting on the bed, now in sleeping pants and no shirt.

I crawled into bed with him, cooing about how great he was.

"We're going to have to make this twice a week, Baby," He said "You're just too fucking good."

"I like that idea, Daddy." I said softly, snuggling up to his tan body and running my fingers through the coarse grey hair on his pecs as we kissed.

In an hour, I dressed and left while he was sleeping.

After a quick call I met Maddy at her place.

Soon she was hunched over her laptop with her glasses on, making some final edits to the video of Bob fucking me as I hovered over her shoulder watching her work.

"Fuck, what an asshole." she said.

"He got a little obsessed with me, for sure."

"Obsession I understand. Obsessing over you, I get. But blackmail. There's the line, right there." Maddy said, tapping keys on her laptop.

"How does it look?" I asked

"Bad." Maddy said, with her crooked little smile. "And that's good. You're positioned perfectly with the camera just behind you a bit. Here, this looks like you're fending him off. Here he's choking you...hmmm, looks rough. He's really pounding you. When we're done with this, you won't hear from him again."

"That's the plan."

"This last shot, he's fingering you and you're shaking. It looks like you're crying."

"I was cumming."

"Ironic. What's his email again?"

When the video was finished, we sent the clip to Bob and didn't have to wait long for him to call.

"Paige, what the hell is this, honey? Is this a joke?" He said

"No Bob, this is a video of you forcing yourself on me in your home. As a bonus your sperm is all over my panties."

"It's been edited, to make it look like that. That's not what happened. There's no sound on this, you were digging this baby, it was consensual!" he argued.

"That's not how it looks, Bob. And that's not how the internet will see it. So here's the deal.

You keep quiet about my personal life and stay out of my business. You do this, and I won't send this to my folks, your work or report you. It'll be our little secret. You fuck up, and it's online."

"Jesus, you are your Mothers child, aren't you?" Bob said, his voice full of resignation.

"Do we have an agreement?"

"Fuck.. Yes, I agree." he snapped

"Bye Bob, don't contact me again." I said, "If I need something from you, I'll let you know."

"Glad I'm on your good side!" Maddy said laughing, after I hung up. "But he deserved it."

"Thanks for helping."

"What are friends for?" Maddy said, then burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?' I asked.

"I was just thinking. Every time he fucks your Mom, he's going to be thinking about you!"

12