What I did while my wife was away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago, they had submitted an amateur video one night after too much red wine and silliness.

The quality wasn't very good, but they thought it was pretty hot, with them engaged in a pegging party. They had made sure their faces were never clearly shown, but she had fucked his ass after he had licked her pussy and rimmed her ass.

It had got posted in the amateur section and received a few hundred likes and views.

As he prepared to complete this task, he got Rachel and his wife to allow him to wear socks and his hiking boots, they agreed that being completely naked wouldn't be fair.

Like his naked run, he was a little nervous about getting caught. The trails were technically closed due to the pandemic, but many locals ignored the potential fines and still were hiking. He worried about running into hikers or an overeager bylaw officer, he might get out of a fine for hiking, but not for hiking nude.

With his wool socks, hiking boots, sun screen, bug spray, phone, and a red bandana he set out for the 30-minute hike to the lookout.

When he arrived at the start of the trail, he was relieved to see the parking lot was empty. Soon he was sweating as he made his way up the steep trail. He paused to take a couple of pictures of the view of the valley and of himself.

Arriving at the top without incident, he set up his camera and laid in the warm sun. He forced his hands to stop shaking and tried to relax. The top of the escarpment was free of trees and could be seen for miles around.

He attached the red bandana and covered the lower part of his face then he pressed the record button and started.

Running his hands over his smooth skin and tanned muscles he felt the blood rushing to his cock. As his left hand stroked his shaft and balls, he used his left hand to force his cheeks apart and rub his ass.

Working his cock and thinking about his wife and Rachel watching this later, it only took a few minutes before he felt that familiar surge and his cum shot out of his cock all over his stomach.

He fought the anxiety to jump up and get out of there and used his fingers to scoop up the cum and brought it up under the bandana and licked them clean.

Only when he was finished did he get up and turn off the video. Checking the start and finish, he attached it to an email and submitted it and then sent a copy to his wife.

He was barely starting down the trail, when he heard voices. He looked for cover and rushed over to a couple of old oak trees and hid behind their thick trucks. If they had been even 20 minutes sooner, they would have caught the end of his performance and him quite literally.

The voices grew louder and he heard the barking of a small dog, suddenly worried about being caught by a poodle or another small dog that wasn't on a leash, he held his breath.

The voices approached and then started to fade away, along with the barking of the dog.

Quietly relieved, he was just about to leave his hiding spot and get the hell out of there, when a second set of voices could be heard.

He barely had time to get behind the tree again, when two middle aged women appeared on the trail. They stopped for a moment and stared at his tree, one of them saying, she was sure that she had seen something. After waiting for a few moments, they continued on.

He was sure that he covered the 30-minute downward hike in about 30 seconds after that.

The video was as rough as their first one, but it got many more likes and views. His wife and Rachel thought it was incredibly hot and he was sure they were responsible for many of the likes.

The next few days were spent on the regular routine, he was planning on going to pickup the girls the next day and had gotten virtually all of the jobs finished.

Late in the afternoon, he was just doing the dishes, when he got a text.

"We're back a day early, we were able to catch a better military flight, a jeep will drop us off in about 2 hours, we can't wait to see you."

The house was ready for them, he was excited, not just because of seeing his wife again, but also to see Rachel, the constant skyping and texts had made him eager to share his wife's relationship with her.

His wife texted, "Stay out of sight until the jeep leaves, we want you greet us naked."

He didn't say that he was already planning that too, he just replied, "I can't wait to see you both."

A few hours later, the jeep was just pulling out of the driveway when he stepped out from behind the house, more muscular and very tanned ...


12