What I Didn't Hear Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, we have ten minutes to get there. You know what I want to do. What do you want to do? I'm so nervous, but I will do whatever you tell me." Her voice began to crack as she spoke.

"I still can't believe, with everything going on, and you are still calling me Sir. So, I'm only going to ask you this one final time. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"I think so," she hesitated this time.

This is what I wanted to hear, a hesitation. I loved her and didn't mind playing in the bedroom with some kinky stuff, but this Dom/Sub thing always made me feel lousy afterward.

"Why did you hesitate?" I asked.

"I don't know. I love you, and I want to make you happy. But, you seem like you don't like this. I like it rough. I loved it when you just fucked my ass without asking and pulled my hair. But, if it's too much for you, we don't have to do it."

"I don't mind having rough sex with you. I like that as well. It's just the whole, you're my slave part that bothers me, and I don't really want to spank you with the belt because you're bad. I also don't want to rush into something we know very little about, and especially now that you seem hesitant."

"I thought I wanted this, but the thought of losing you and getting busted has made me think more about it. Losing you is not an option for me. I will give it all up and fuck you missionary style for the rest of my life if I have to. As long as I don't lose you, I'll be happy."

"We can have as much rough sex as you want, but when it's over, let's just go back to normal. Can you live with that?"

"Yes, baby. That sounds wonderful to me." she choked out, almost crying.

I wanted to make her happy, and like her, I didn't want to lose her. I thought I could handle this, but my inexperience and not knowing what to do made me feel like a real piece of shit. I just needed to get through this first setback with our mother catching us, and maybe we could talk more about it.

"Fuck it! Let's just get this shit over with." I said, putting my shirt on.

"Ok," she said with tears in her eyes.

"I love you, now dry your eyes. It's going to be ok. Put on that world-stopping smile, and let's do this." I said and kissed her on the top of her head.

With one long exhale, she flipped her hair back over her shoulder as she leaned in and gave me a soft wet kiss. "I love you too, baby, so much." She said with confidence and her larger-than-life smile. It was beaming from her face. "Let's do this!"

The whole walk to the elevator, my brain screamed at me to stop and go back to the room, pack up and get the hell out of here. It got even louder as we made our way through the lobby. By the time we reached the table, my ears were ringing, and I was starting to feel sick to my stomach.

"Hi, sweetie," my father's voice was beaming as he looked at my little sister.

"Hi, Dad."

"Hey, son." He shot at me with just as much happiness in his voice. "Y'all have a late night?"

"Yea, we just hung out drinking and watching TV," I said, trying to keep it together and not throw up all over everybody. With my father not trying to strangle me, I decided to go with Katie's plan and act like nothing was going on. Well, at least until we got home, as she sat there smiling like any other day.

"I ordered for all of us and got those super yummy burgers we had last time." my mother finally said something and smiled at me.

"That sounds great. I've wanted another one of those," Katie said, all giddy.

"What plans do y'all have today?" My father asked.

"I don't know. I haven't thought that far ahead yet," I said, knowing damn well I did.

"Y'all want to come with us? We are going on an excursion that the resort offers. It's going to be so much fun. First, we get to ride Atv's through the rain forest on a trail that leads to a huge waterfall. We can swim there for a while, and then we're done; we continue following the trail that leads to a beautiful secluded beach they told me about. My father said.

"Not only that, but we don't have to be back by a certain time. So, we can all swim and hang out there for as long as we want. Then, when we are ready to head back, we get to ride the Atv's on the beach all the way back here. They said it's an all-day excursion." My mother finished for him.

"Holy shit, I mean crap. That sounds freaking awesome. I'll go." I said, completely forgetting about everything that happened this morning.

"Yea, count me in too."

"Awesome, it's a done deal, now let's eat so that we can get going." My father said,

I was excited and scared to go at the same time. Hopefully, the plan wasn't to get us out in the rain forest and kill us both. I didn't mention that to Katie, just in case she panicked and backed out. We all ate in a relatively comfortable silence. It wasn't unusual for us to do that, but I couldn't help but wonder what my parents were thinking with the morning still fresh in my mind.

"See y'all downstairs in fifteen minutes. They said to wear our swimsuits under our clothes. You can wear shorts and tank tops but no flip-flops, tennis shoes only." My mother said with excitement in her voice.

"Ok!" I shot back and closed the door behind me.

"See, I told you Mom wasn't going to tell him."

"Yea, but she still said," "we need to talk," my fingers in the air again making the quotations.

"Well, maybe she is understanding of our situation." She said.

"I hope so. I don't wanna die just yet."

"Let's just get ready to go. Unless you want to fuck me the rest of the day and get drunk? She said, laughing.

"Don't tempt me," I said with a wry smile. "We need to get dressed and go, so dad doesn't think anything strange is going on."

"Fine, you're no fun," she said with her bottom lip poking out and then smiled real big. "It's going to be so much fun. I haven't been on a four-wheeler in forever. Hurry up, old man. We don't have all day."

"Excuse me, young lady," I said and headed towards her.

"Sir, I'm sorry. I won't repeat it." as she bent playfully over the bed with her shorts halfway up her thighs.

Thwack. I popped her on the ass with my opened palm.

"Now, pull your pants up. We have to go," I said in a deeper voice.

"Yes, sir." She said, her voice different but definitely happy.

Her hand grabbed the top of my forearm to hold me from opening the door.

"That's perfect for me. You don't know how much that turned me on. I'm so fucking horny and wet right now. My pussy is leaking down my leg." She said nonchalantly like we were talking about a math problem.

"You're such a little slut." I smiled at her.

"Anyway, do you have everything you need and are not forgetting anything?" She asked happily and was ready to go after wiping her inner thighs.

The look on my face must've been of confusion. Finally, she just smiled at me and placed her hand on my cheek, her eyes soft and gentle as she spoke.

"Baby, it's totally ok. I loved everything about it. I don't care what it is as long as you're doing it to me; I'm in. I'm all the way in. I don't care if you want me to dress up like a man and fuck me in the ass..."

"Oh hell no!!" I shot back, cutting her off. "I'm not gay, and I don't care if people are gay. I just don't want anything in my ass." I said, trying to convince her for some reason.

"I know, baby. I just want you to know I don't care what it is you want, I'll do it, and I'll even like it." She said with her cute little half-smile.

I leaned down and started to kiss her passionately. With her arms wrapped around my neck, I stood up and pulled her feet off the ground. She instinctively wrapped her legs thick legs around my waist. I could feel the heat from her sex on my stomach as I pushed her back hard into the door and began to lift her shirt up.

With three light taps. My mother spoke through the door.

"Kids were heading down. See ya in a few." Her voice sounding happy and excited.

"Wait for us," Katie called out through the door as she slid down my body until her feet touched the ground.

"Don't worry, baby. You can spank my bottom as much as you want to when we get back." She said, smiling and pecking my lips over and over.

"It's a date. Now let's go," I said as I opened the door and headed out.

"Y'all got everything you're going to need?" My mother asked as we entered the hallway.

"Yup, we're ready."

"Welcome everyone, my name is Aduke, and I'm going to go over some dos and don'ts, safety procedures, and how to operate your all-terrain vehicle, and then I will turn you all loose. By a show of hands, how many guests do we have with us today that has operated an ATV?"

There were like eight people in the group, including us, and all eight raised their hands.

"Well, this won't take long," he said, laughing. "We'll get the easy ones out of the way first. Don't get off the rainforest trails, don't ride your ATVs through the water, and please don't drive recklessly. Everyone with me so far?"

"Perfect, The cooler behind you has plenty of water, soft drinks, and bagged snacks. There are several trails that all lead to the falls. There are trash cans along all the trails, so please don't litter."

"Any questions? Alrighty, have fun, be careful, and we'll see you when you get back."

Everyone fired up their ATVs and took off towards the main trail. There were six different ways to go. Our parents took the first trail on the right. The other couples split the two paths in the middle, and Katie followed me up the trail on the far left side. I hit the gas and never looked back. I wanted to get to the waterfall before everyone else did. It only took about twenty-five minutes to get there at the pace I was going. Finally, I took the last turn and saw a vast waterfall cut into the side of a cliff. It looked huge from a hundred foot away, and it was beautiful. The water rushed over and around the large square boulders that worked all the way down the waterfall into the small pool at the bottom. It looked easy to climb from a distance, but the slope was steeper than it looked as you got closer. I was shocked to see my little sister right behind me as I slowed down and looked back. I couldn't see her smile with her helmet on, but I knew it was there. I parked in the place marked ATV parking, shut the motor off, removed my helmet, and hopped off.

"Oh my goodness, it's so beautiful," her voice muffled with her helmet still on.

"It sure is," I said as I grabbed a water bottle from the cooler.

"I wanna get in and climb up to the top." She exclaimed.

"Hell yeah, let's do it. Do you want to go first? I can follow right behind you just in case you slip and will be right there to catch you? Or do you want me to go first, and you can follow me?"

"I want to try and go first, and if I get scared, will you take over?"

"I sure will. Sounds like a plan."

She removed her black low-cut tank top, revealing a solid black with white stitching bikini top. It was one I hadn't seen before. It was very classy but showed a lot of cleavage. She stepped out of her shoes and unbuttoned her light blue cut-offs. She started to wiggle her hips and push the waistband down over her round ass and thick thighs. To watch her bend at the waist not to let her shorts touch the ground was the best part. Her big round ass showed off a small mid-waist matching thong. I loved to watch her take her shorts off. I wanted to fuck her right there as my shaft started to fill with the required amount of blood for me to do just that.

"Wow! You're fucking hot," I said a little too loud and fast as it just shot out of my mouth.

"Thank ya, babe. You really think so?" she asked—her confidence coming back, but not as high as it usually was.

"Hell yeah, smoking hot."

"Aw, thank you, baby. I wanted to look good for you." She spoke proudly.

"Well, let's go in the water before someone pulls up and sees my problem."

"Are you ok? What's wron..." she stopped her question once she saw the large tent in my shorts and started to giggle. "I hope the water is cold for your sake." Still giggling.

She was right. The water was fucking cold. The bottom of the waterfall only had a small pool of water, maybe big enough for six or seven people if they sat real close together. Finding the right place to go up was the only tricky part. Having studied a couple of different routes, we decided on one that wasn't as steep and went at more of an angle than straight up. Once she started to climb, it didn't take her long to get the hang of it. I, on the other hand, was having a hard time. Her beautiful plump ass shifted back and forth as she crawled on her hands and feet over a few of the larger rocks. The small piece of fabric covering her sex did almost nothing and just covered her lips. The string part of her bottoms just split her rosebud and did absolutely nothing to hide it. Before I knew it, we had climbed the entire way to the top, and I hadn't even realized it.

"I did it, baby," she said as she lunged forward to give me a hug and a kiss as I climbed over the edge and stood up.

We had just separated when we saw an ATV round the corner. I couldn't see who it was, but I didn't want to take any chances. Just sitting there and listening to the water rush by and crash down onto the rocks below was peaceful and very relaxing. I needed this peace, with how my morning had started out. I needed to figure out just what to do. With my mother knowing what we were up to, it wouldn't be long before my father found out.

"How long do you think it took us to get up here?" She asked.

"Probably twenty minutes, maybe more; why?"

"That's all I needed to know," she said as she crawled over, straddled my legs, and pulled at the strings that held my shorts up.

"What if mom or dad sees us? We've already been busted once today by Mom. So let's not push our luck. It's a long way down, and I really don't want dad throwing me off this waterfall," I said and grabbed her arm to stop her as she tried to fish my cock from my shorts.

"Ok, you win," she said and pulled her hand from my shorts.

"Well, you're letting your little sister suck your nice hard thick cock tonight, or I'm telling mom." She said, the last part a little too loud.

"Telling me what?" my mother asked as her head popped up over the top of the waterfall as she continued to climb up.

"Honey, who are you talking to? Is that the kids? Are they still up there?" My father asked.

"Yes, dear, they are still up here, and you don't have to talk so loud I can hear you." My mother shot back in her usual tone.

"What did you say? Never mind, I can't hear shit with this water running right by my ears." My father was now laughing at himself.

"How did you get up here so fast?" I asked my mother, genuinely interested.

"We pulled up just as y'all started to climb. I tried calling out to you, but now I know why you couldn't hear me. We hurried up and tried to catch up, but y'all were climbing so fast."

"Hi, kids." My father said as he climbed up and over. "Man, you guys are fast."

"Yea, mom said y'all tried to catch up," I shot back.

"Wow, guys, it's so lovely up here. I'm happy we are getting to spend this time together." My mother said,

"Yea, this is the good stuff." My father said, sounding like he had accomplished something.

"Mom, Dad," Katie said. Causing both of them to look right at her. "Thanks for bringing us here, I've had a great time, and I love you both so much."

"Aw, honey, we wouldn't want to be here without you guys. We love y'all both more than y'all will ever know." My mother said and getting sentimental.

"Yea, guys, thank you so much. This has been the best time I've ever had." I said, throwing my two cents in.

"Well, it's not over yet. We still have a couple of days left of this week and another whole week. Hope y'all don't get bored before we leave." My father said, sounding optimistic.

"There's no way I'm getting bored: room service, alcohol, the beach, and free massages. I'm in heaven." Katie said, leaning back on her elbows.

"Yes, those are all lovely things." My mother shot back.

"Let's head down and get loaded up and race to the beach. Winner gets to pick dinner." My father said proudly of himself for thinking up the plan.

"Hell yeah, I'm going to win, so I hope you like king crab legs," I said as we made our way down the marked trail towards the bottom.

"Well, I want a big juicy piece of meat, so too bad for you." My sister said as she continued adding a little extra sway to her hips for me. She knew I couldn't keep my eyes off her ass.

"Well, I like the sound of either one, but I'm still going to kick y'all's asses." My mother said, laughing at herself.

"Oh really, wanna make a side bet, momma?" My father asked, sounding cocky as he whispered something in my mother's ear.

"Deal!" My mother responded almost immediately as she reached her ATV and started to get dressed before climbing onto her ATV. "Everyone pick a trail and get ready."

We all quickly got dressed, putting our shoes and helmets on.

"I'm ready," I said, followed by my father then sister.

"Alrighty, everyone ready?" She asked as we all pulled up to one of the six trails.

"Ready, Set, ... Goooooo!" She said as the motors roared to life, and we all took off.

I was hauling ass as fast as it could go. My trail was relatively straight, and before I knew it, I was flying onto the white sand and looking around to see if I was first. Seeing that I was, I hurried up and pulled between all the trails, jumped off, and sat in the rack upfront like I had been waiting all day for them.

I could hear the motors of the quads as they roared through the trees, and the sounds were getting closer by the second. Finally, my sister flew out of her trail covered in mud. She began to shake her head no as she saw me sitting there. My mother was next, who was also covered in even more mud, and my father coming in last. He had it the worst. He had mud caked all over him. As they all pulled up next to me, perched on the front of the quad, clean and not a speck of mud anywhere to be found on me.

"How the hell did you not get muddy?" My sister asked with a confusing look on her face.

"Yea, what the hell?" my parents asked almost simultaneously.

"I guess I'm a better driver than y'all," I said and continued to laugh at them covered in mud from head to toe.

"My trail was nothing but mud, and yours wasn't?" My father asked, sounding perplexed.

I didn't even get to respond, and my mother was on his ass.

"Oh no, mister, you lost fair and square, and I beat your butt. That's all that matters." She said, laughing her ass off at him. My father just smiled and laughed with her, knowing he would have to pay his debt to her in private.

"Let's get in the water so that we can get this mud off of us." My mother said.

It sent them all running towards the surf fully clothed. I took my time to remove my shirt and shoes and walked into the water. I felt bad for the ocean as I sat in the surf and watched them. The water was so clear and blue, except for the black cloud of muddy water surrounding each one of them. The girls struggled to try and get the clumps of mud out of their hair and off their bodies. Each time they would try and wipe the mud off, it would only smear and make it worse.

"Baby, please help me get the mud out of my hair. It's like caked in there."

"Ok, come over here and let me help you," I said, sitting in about 2 feet of water while I let the waves crash into my chest.

"Yea, honey, help me too," I heard my mom ask my dad as she splashed around about 20 feet from us.

"Thank you, baby. I can't get it out." She said in a whisper this time, as she searched my eyes for my reaction, knowing my mother heard what she said.

"Take your top for me," I said and waited for her reaction. It never came; she just shrugged her shoulders, smiled and pulled her tank top over her head, and started to reach for the strings that held her bikini top on. I was the one who gave in first.