What I Didn't Hear Pt. 04

Story Info
It finally happens.
12.1k words
4.69
22k
42

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

I had several comments about the Dom/sub part of the story. I don't want to give anything away, but many of your worries are addressed in this chapter. The story was fully complete when I released the first chapter, so I'm not changing anything. However, I would ask you to finish the story before you jump to conclusions. Also, the editor I had, stopped responding after the first chapter, so I hope he is ok and well. Finally, I have been editing myself, so I apologize for any errors I missed in the last two chapters.

Thanks again for all the support and kind emails I have received. Please keep them coming as well as the comments. I read and respond to every one of them.

All characters in the story are 18 and above. This is a story of incest between a brother and a sister. If that's not what you are here for, I would suggest you not read any further. Also, to understand what is going on, I suggest you start from chapter 1 if you just found this story.

Happy reading!

BHW

Chapter 4

The hum of the AC and her snuggled up to me asleep with her head on my chest had me in total bliss. I didn't want to move, but my bladder said otherwise. So, with a pillow as a replacement for my chest, I slid out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Man, I needed that, I thought, coming out of the bathroom feeling awake and refreshed. But, seeing the clock read five till seven made me wonder when the last time I slept thirteen hours was? Not wanting to disturb my sister still sleeping, I sat on the chair across from the bed and focused my attention on the most beautiful woman in the world, asleep just six feet away. She was truly amazing, and I was lucky to have her as a sister and a girlfriend. I wanted nothing but her for the rest of my life.

I continued to watch the beam of light flicker across her softback as the long drapes moved from the air conditioner's breeze. For the next fifteen minutes, I couldn't think of a better way to spend my morning.

"Good morning Sir," she said, sitting up in the bed and stretching her arms out. Her eyes went wide, and she immediately let go of the sheet that covered her sizeable, supple breast and slid to the floor. She didn't do it very smoothly, but she made sure she was holding her pose correctly. Watching her, I still didn't know if I could ever get comfortable with this way of life. But, her soft curvy naked body made my cock stand at attention almost immediately.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" I asked, pushing those thoughts out of my head and placing my hands on each side of the chair instead of in my lap to cover my erection.

"I sure did, and I'm glad you don't cover that up anymore," she said with her focus now on my lap. "Let's get back in bed. I want you fresh and ready to start the day." She smiled and crawled back onto the bed.

"Oh really," I asked and stood up to make my way over to her. With my erection at full mast, it swung back and forth as I walked towards her spread out on the bed and rubbing her sex.

Three knocks on the door caused me to freeze in place.

"It's ok, Sir. Come to bed. I'll handle it." She said, sliding from the bed and putting her bathrobe on.

I flew into bed, covered my head, and put on my best sleep-acting job. I could hear voices coming from the door, but couldn't make out what was being said. I was nervous it was our parents, So I just tried to lay as still as possible with my head under the covers.

"Sir, it's all clear."

I poked my head out from under the covers to see her standing there fully nude. Well, except for the white fluffy chef's hat and holding a full plate of my favorite breakfast items.

"I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed, so I scheduled it to be delivered at 7:15 am. I didn't think you would be awake yet. Did I surprise you?"

"You could say that; I thought it was mom or, even worse, dad. I don't want my dick ripped off at seven o'clock in the morning by an angry two hundred and fifty-pound man."

"Oh Sir, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to start your day off perfectly. How can I make it up to you?" she asked and sounded pitiful.

"It's ok, babe, breakfast in bed is perfect, don't be worried, I'm ok," I said with reassurance in my voice.

"Sir?" She asked as she knelt into her pose and held the tray of food out in front of her.

"Yes, but you have to stand up."

"Ok. Can I continue to serve you outside the room?"

"What do you mean?"

"Today, I want you to let me do everything for you all day long. You can make me do anything you want until you go to sleep tonight, and I mean anything and everything." She asked with her little girl voice.

"If that's what you want, but right now, I'm hungry, and I want to eat."

"Yes, Sir," she said, placing the bed tray table over my lap. "What would you like first to eat?"

"Well, since you're feeding me; you pick, I said, smiling."

Breakfast was fun. She was cute and played along with my every request. Even when I asked her to squeeze her breast together and up to make a bowl-like area to pour the syrup into, so I could dip my bites of French toast in.

"Let's take a shower, so you can get cleaned up and not be sticky all day."

"If that's what you want."

"Yes, I don't want to explain to our parents why you had a pool of syrup between your boobs," I said, laughing.

As we walked into the bathroom, she turned the water on just as I lifted the toilet seat to relieve myself.

"What are you doing?" She asked, not waiting for me to answer. "I get to do everything for you until you go to sleep tonight." she grabbed my shaft and pointed it towards the bowl.

"You don't have to do this, baby," I said as it was a little hard to relieve myself, having never had someone else hold my penis while I took a leak.

After several seconds, my bladder finally released its contents, and she flushed the toilet.

"I know this is what you want but, maybe we should keep this stuff in the room. You can't do everything for me. Our parents are going to know something's up. Especially if you're feeding me at lunch and dinner and holding my glass while I drink."

"No, they won't. I'll tell them I lost a bet or something, and this is what I have to do," she said, almost begging.

"OK, if dad finds out and kills me, it's all your fault." I snickered.

That's how the rest of the morning went until our parents knocked on the door and asked us if we wanted to go to lunch with them. I literally couldn't do anything. She brushed my teeth, combed my hair, dressed me, and even tied my shoes. She did everything for me. I was nervous about this but decided to go for it when she said, "we would love to go."

Well, here goes nothing, I thought as we followed them down the hallway to the elevator.

She had dressed in a very modest t-shirt and shorts, almost baggy. It wasn't like her to dress so poorly. It bothered me for some reason, and I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Did she dress this way, so she could be able to do everything for me? I began to get a little irritated that she did just that. If this was how she was going to dress, I would stop this right now.

Having been escorted to our table, she pulled out my chair so that I could sit down. My father gave her a strange look, and I just put my head down and scanned the menu. I wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible.

"What looks good, son?" He asked, causing me to jump.

"I think I'm going to have a giant cheeseburger and French fries with one of those Island Dream cocktails. I said, causing everyone to laugh, agree, and almost saying in unison, "that sounds good."

My little sister took the lead and ordered for everyone, which helped with my anxiety.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go to the restroom before the food gets here," I said.

"Good idea, Honey," my mother said. "We should all go."

Katie was the first to stand up and pull my chair back so that I could exit the table. I started to panic as everyone stood. Oh hell, I'm not even going to make it through lunch. My father will definitely kill me when his little girl, my sister, follows me into the bathroom, so she can hold my cock while I pee.

"I'll stay here while everyone goes and hold our table until one of you gets back." My father said and sat back down.

"Thank God," I said out loud and not meaning to.

"Excuse me, what's the matter, son?"

"Ummm, I was... I was just saying thank god because I wouldn't want anyone to take our table and get our drinks," I said, trying to laugh a little and not sound like a real dumbass.

"Haha, son, funny one. Y'all hurry and come back so that I can go," he said, still chuckling.

I headed towards the bathrooms faster than my usual stride, my mother and Katie right behind me, keeping up. Just as I went to push the door open, my little sister cut me off to hold the door open for me. It caused my mother to look at her strangely as I darted into the restroom.

"Katie, what are you doing?" My mother asked, but mainly a statement.

"It's a funny story; I'll tell you later," she shot back as she chased me into the men's restroom and let the door close behind her.

"You're going to get me killed."

"I have everything under control, now let's get you taken care of. I have to pee also. I mean, do you need a blowjob, or do you really have to pee?"

"No, I don't need a blowjob, and yes, I have to pee. So let's get this over with and get back to the table."

As we reached the table, both of our parents looked at us with concerned looks on their faces, mainly my father. However, my sister wasn't going to give up that easily and pulled my chair out for a second time and motioned with her hand for me to sit down.

"Does someone want to explain what's going on between you two?" My father asked, looking directly at me.

"Daddy, it's fine." My sister said, breaking the stare between my father and me.

"Connor seems to think that girls can't do everything a guy can do, so I'm showing him a girl can do things for a guy and do everything a guy can."

"Connor," my mother gasped.

"Mom, it's not his fault he didn't even want to take the bet. I basically forced him to do it, or he has to rub my feet every night while we are here. So until we go to sleep, I'm going to do everything a guy does."

"Ok, but don't use the men's restroom, sweetie. They could see you." my mother said.

"Mom, they have stalls in there, and I locked the door, plus if someone tries something, I have my big brother right there."

"Are you sure, baby girl? You don't have to do this." My father asked and sounded genuinely concerned.

"Daddy, it's fine, I promise. I want to do it. Please don't make me stop." She said, using that same little girl voice she used on me to get her way. Something she also knew he couldn't say no to.

"Ok, honey, if that's what you want. If anyone says anything to you about using the men's restroom, your brother or I will take care of it." He said, reassuring her, just as our food was delivered to the table.

Lunch was just as bad as I thought it would be. I guess it could've been worse. She couldn't hold my cheeseburger, so she had to settle for just hand feeding me my fries. I just kept my head down and sipped my drink through the umbrella straw at the edge of the table. It still was the longest forty-five minutes of my life. It was fun and cute in our room, but being embarrassed in front of other people and our parents really pissed me off. After we finished eating, we all agreed we would rendezvous in an hour at our cabana on the beach after putting our swimsuits on.

As soon as the door closed to our room, she immediately got undressed and slipped into her pose. She was still having a hard time doing it, but getting better.

"No," I said in an aggressive tone as she was trying to get her pose just right. "Over here," I said and pointed to the ground just a couple of feet in front of me.

"Listen very carefully to what I'm about to tell you. First, I want you to bend over until the side of your face and tits are smashed into the floor. Next, keep your ass high in the air with your knees right underneath it. Finally, keep your arms straight out in front of you with your palms down."

I stood there and stared at her with my belt in my hand. I wanted to make sure she was in a perfect submissive pose. Her legs shook with uncertainty or excitement. I couldn't tell until I stood behind her. Her lips were swollen and red, and her slit glistened as a string of cum leaked from her sex. Seeing that, I decided I wouldn't need the belt and put it down. I grabbed the baby oil off the table, popped the top, and started to squirt the oil all over her ass until I was satisfied.

Making sure to close the lid, I tossed the bottle onto the bed. Beads of oil started to run down her back, ass, legs, and the crack of her ass. Using both of my hands, I began to collect the oil that had escaped and rub it into her skin—making sure to rub most of it into the crack of her ass. Next, I let my fingers slide gently over her rosebud and down through the folds of her sex.

Satisfied she was oiled up enough, I worked what oil that was left on my hands up and down my shaft. Finally, with my cock completely coated in baby oil, I positioned the head of my cock right between the folds of her pussy and began to rub circles on her clit.

"Are you ready to be punished?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," the words came from her mouth, not at all shaky or worrisome.

With my right hand wrapped around my shaft, I pulled the head of my cock slowly through the folds of her sex. Her shallow breaths became more profound as I passed the entrance of her wanting pussy and reached her puckered rosebud. I started to work my shaft in circles, using the head of my cock to massage her asshole. She wanted to speak but didn't, and she just stayed in her pose. I could tell she was nervous as her body began to tremble below mine; hell, even I was nervous.

"You are not to cum until I tell you," I said. Man, I really have to get better at this. I sound like an idiot, I thought.

"Yes, Sir."

It was now or never, and I started to apply constant and gentle pressure. I made sure not to hurt her as the tip of my head broke the seal of her ass. She sucked a large whoosh of air deep into her lungs and started to let it out slowly as she tried to relax her bottom. I continued to press forward into her ass gently. Once the head of my cock passed the last barrier of her ass, I didn't stop and slid the rest of the way in until the entire length of my shaft was in her bottom. I didn't move and waited for her ass to adjust to me. It was so quiet I could hear my heart pounding in my chest. Other than that, the only noises in the room were the hum of the AC and her breathing, which was fast and shallow.

After several seconds, the muscles in her ass loosened their fierce grip around my shaft, and I was able to slowly start working my cock in and out. Her ass became more and more accepting, as did she. I picked up the pace quickly until I was slamming hard into her right bottom. The stimulation and excitement were becoming too much for me. I pulled out of her ass to let myself gain some control back.

This was a whole new feeling for me. Not at all like her pussy, but extremely tight. She was panting hard when I picked her up around the stomach and laid her across the end of the bed. I knew she was struggling to keep her orgasm under control, and I had to remind her. I reached down and grabbed a handful of hair, and pulled hard, causing her neck to crank backward.

"You better not cum!" I growled at her.

With her back now arched backward as I continued to pull at her hair, I could look right into her eyes. It wasn't a look of fear. It was lust. She wanted everything I was doing to her. She needed it, and it was precisely what she was going to get.

Without warning, I slammed my hard cock back deep into my little sister's ass. The wet smacking sounds of my balls filled the room as they bounced off the swollen lips of her pussy as I continued the assault on her bottom. After just a few short minutes, I couldn't control myself anymore and shot jet after jet, coating the inside walls of her ass with my cum. She did everything she could not to cum, but her body rejected her will not to cum. Finally, just as the last volley of cum hit the floor of her ass, her orgasm shot through her. She instantly went limp underneath me and fell to the bed. Still buried in her ass, I leaned forward and turned her head to the side so that she could breathe. She was now out for the second time. Not that I was used to seeing her passed out, but I took my time to slowly and deliberately pull my cock from her ass. I let her tight ass milk the entire length of my shaft before I would bring her back from whatever cloud she was on.

"Baby, are you ok?" I asked as I tried to catch my breath, leaning over her.

I had a weird twinge in my gut as I looked her over, still passed out with her legs hanging off the end of the bed. Her long wavy hair was in knots and matted to her sweaty face. Those beautiful green eyes were nowhere to be found as they were rolled into the back of her head. Her asshole still gaped open as she lay almost motionless, except for the little jerks every few seconds. She looked like she had been drugged and raped, and it bothered me a lot. I shook her and tried to wake her up.

"Wake up," I said and shook her shoulder more aggressively. "Katie!" I shouted finally, snapping her out of it and causing her to gasp loudly.

"Oh my fucking god, holy shit. What the fuck happened?" Her voice shaky and full of rasp.

"Baby, are you ok?" I asked after a few seconds of her trying to catch her breath and calm down.

"Sir, I'm fine. I've just never felt anything like that before. It was so unbelievable and intense. I love you so much." She said, smiling.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Ooooh baby, it was..." she cut herself off, and a worried expression washed across her face. "I'm sorry I came, Sir. Will you please forgive me?" Her eyes red and swollen as she looked me in the eyes, still unable to move.

"Well, unfortunately, you broke the rules, and you will have to be punished," I shot back, not missing a beat. "Did you bring your white tanning bed bottoms?"

"Yea, I think so."

"Well, today you're wearing those at the beach, so get dressed, and let's head down to meet mom and dad."

Her eyes were wide and worried as she stood and slowly walked to her luggage. The bottoms in reference were just a tiny piece of white fabric with strings connected to it that covered her sex barely and nothing else. Only a thin string that wrapped around her shapely hips and down through the crack of her ass held them on. They were not made for anything else other than the tanning bed. Having put them on and looking in the mirror, she began to worry. I knew she would be embarrassed wearing them in front of our parents. I didn't want to punish her, but at least she would know the feeling I had this morning at breakfast. Not only that, but I could do this punishment. It was fun for me watching her squirm.

"Now put on some cutoffs and your white top, and let's go."

We arrived at the cabana, where our parents were already there and waiting for us. Being the middle of the week, the beach was not busy. Only a few people were scattered on the vast white sandy beach, sunbathing and walking ankle-deep through the surf.

"Hi," my mother said with a big smile as we walked in. "We went ahead and ordered y'all's drinks."

"Thanks, Mom, you're the best." My sister said as she gently lowered her bottom onto the seat.

"Are you ok, honey?" My mother asked, having seen my sister laboring as she sat down.

"Yea, mom, I slipped on the wet stairs and landed on my hip. I'm ok. It's just a little sore."