What I Didn't Hear Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not the whole thing," I said. "Now your shorts," which I knew would be problematic being wet. So I just watched her as she struggled. Her large breast shook violently as she jumped up and down, trying to get her shorts down.

"Baby," she cried out in a moaning whisper. "Help me, damn it." She pouted playfully.

"Lay back some so that I can work them down."

The lower half of her body was in about a foot of water. Her breast moved up and down as the waves hit the bottom side of her chest and washed back down over them. I pulled hard at her waistband and tried to work it down, but it continued to hang up at her wide hips. I needed to get a better grip and reached my hand between her legs and got a good grip on the crotch of her shorts.

"Let me get a better grip," I said as I started to move my fingers around and act like I was trying to get a better grip.

I made sure to rub my knuckles on her clit and slide a finger or two into her sex as I fumbled around. She felt wonderful, and I enjoyed watching facial expressions, but she couldn't control herself. Finally, after a few more plunges into her, I had to stop. Her quiet moans had started to get louder, and I had to say something.

"Hey, snap out of it. Mom and dad could hear you."

Finally, removing her shorts, I threw them onto the shore and pulled her back into deeper water.

"Ok, lay your head back into the water, so I can rinse the mud out."

I spent the next ten minutes combing my finger through her hair and watching her play with her hard nipples. I made sure to keep my back facing my parents to hide what she was doing. I don't think they were paying much attention to us as it had gotten quiet with only a few giggles from my mother occasionally.

"All done," I said a little loud to get our parent's attention.

"Thank ya, babe," she whispered.

"Y'all ready to head back?" My father asked.

"Yeah, I'm getting hungry."

"Me too." My sister said.

"Yea, let's head back. I need a shower to get the rest of this mud out of my hair and a nap." My mother said as she climbed on her quad and brought the motor to life.

Upon returning the Atv's, we had agreed to reconvene at 8:00 pm for dinner at our usual restaurant.

"Baby, I... I'm," she was trying to say something but thought better of it as she stripped down, eyeing my hard cock.

"Nah, I'm good, babe," I said, lightly pulling at my cock. "Today has been exhausting and fun, but I'm with you. So let's get a quick shower, crawl into bed naked, and take a nap."

"Sounds like a plan to me," she shot back, smiling and following me into the shower.

"On second thought, maybe just a quickie," I said, spinning her around fast and shoving my cock deep into her sex.

"Ooooooh fuuuuuck!" she moaned.

To be continued...